Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2017 1:47:52 PM EDT
Anyone play 7 Days to Die since the new update?  Looking for some good ideas for the electricity use that is more efficient.

During the day I run turrets on solar power.  At night I have a generator running melee traps and searchlights that surround the base of my structure. The melee traps are triggered by motion detecting cameras.

I also found that the Z's will still try to get to your door even over a gap.  So I use wood spikes under the drawbridge area to kill those trying for the door.  The spikes also seem much more effective and resilient since the last patch.

Link Posted: 7/31/2017 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I started playing again recently without even knowing there was an update. I last played about two years ago. I'm enjoying it a lot now that I actually know what I'm doing and it's not COMPLETELY broken.

Fun game.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 1:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Same thing I was doing.  Bought the game a long time ago and got bored with it and how broken it was.  Well this year a friend started a 7D2D server and we had about a dozen or so folks on there.

Definitely has been getting much better over time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top