Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2017 10:50:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:52:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm always baffled when companies release special editions of games over seas and not here.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I am baffled as to why people BUY special edition releases of video games for useless swag.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am baffled as to why people BUY special edition releases of video games for useless swag.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
This...

Also, I was at Gamestop the other day and looking at Pre-order of Starwars Battlefront II on Xbox One and they had two versions...  The had two versions like a 30.00 difference, I asked what did I get for the extra 30 bones, he said it comes out like 4 days earlier had you got access to some ""Special Skins" and Camouflage...  I'm like for another 30.00, games already to expensive...

But, I now the little gamer nerds will play the shit out of it, every hour staight to rack up their guy and their load outs, so they'll have better weapons, then talk shit on the the folks that get in on the normal Launch date...
Naa, I'm good... 

Also, bugs me when they release a new gadget and there is not enough to meet the demand then all the speculators buy up 10-30 a piece to corner the market, then re-sell a 50.00 thing for like 300.00...
There was a little old school Nintendo they released a year or two ago that had I dunno 15-20 games built in, all the classics...  It was sold for like 80.00 or so and you could not get hands on one for under 300, saw some for 450...

They are talking about re-releaseing another similar unit, I'm betting it have the same result...
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#5]
While Nintendo's games are usually amazing, they are simply too few and far between to warrant my buying their proprietary hardware.

The last console I bought was the Wii near launch and haven't been tempted into any since.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 11:22:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm just happy I don't have to buy a new Nintendo console to play the new Monster hunter game.

I have a 3ds and a Wiiu collecting dust after getting burnt out on previous MH titles.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 12:29:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm surprised nintendo is still in business.  They probably should have just sold to Sony or something.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 2:53:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't worry, they'll only make 500 copies that will all by scalped and sold on eBay.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 2:54:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm surprised nintendo is still in business.  They probably should have just sold to Sony or something.
View Quote
It's always amused me that Nintendo created their biggest competitor by stabbing Sony in the back. If it wasn't for that, the Playstation never would've came to be.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 2:41:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sony would have to quit hemorrhaging money for that to happen.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Nintendo has always been allergic to money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top