Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2017 5:06:38 PM EDT
Just wanted to give heads up to arfcommers we are doing some cleanup of older areas.  If you haven't logged on in a month or 2 please come back on or let me know on here if we can clear up your area.  Please post your In Game Username so I know who you are.  Also @CrawlDon are you still playing?  Ran across your area the other day wanted to see if it was safe to clear.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
No replies, I guess that means we are free to remove their abandoned properties.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 6:41:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I just tried to log on and it says I'm banned for 2 months for hacking and TP killing... I haven't played in like a year IIRC (MadMonkey572)

I had a cool decrepit village I was building, I hope it's still there but I've been too busy to play for a long time
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just tried to log on and it says I'm banned for 2 months for hacking and TP killing... I haven't played in like a year IIRC (MadMonkey572)

I had a cool decrepit village I was building, I hope it's still there but I've been too busy to play for a long time
View Quote
    "uuid": "ba82e372-2648-496c-a5f9-ee5a169c7f68",
    "name": "MadMonkey572",
    "created": "2017-04-25 17:21:41 -0400",
    "source": "§0[§3Sheriff§0] §e~Mike§r",
    "expires": "2017-06-24 17:21:41 -0400",
    "reason": "comeback in 2months without hacks and don\u0027t tp kill people"

It looks like two months ago someone logged into your account and just started killing people
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top