Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2017 10:01:46 AM EDT
I guess it's been live since the 19th, but I only got my invite code in the e-mail today. Downloading now... 3.9GB

ETA: I believe sign-ups are still live too, which can be done here: https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/ps4/#ps4-beta-form
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Spent a little time playing. Feels just like all the "freemium" games out there that are often free yet pay-to-play; War Thunder, World of Warships/Tanks/Warplanes, etc. There's a premium service where you can level up quicker to get more money and stuff to buy new ships or upgrades. There's a huge selection of ships (over 30) and tons of upgrades.

It's a lot of fun though. It feels like I'm in an episode of Battlestar Galactica.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top