Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2017 4:25:10 PM EDT
I play Destiny with the same couple of friends once a week or so.  Lately we've been having issues where either someone's mic doesn't work at all or someone's audio volume is so low they can't hear what anyone else is saying.  For example, this happened last night:

3 of us get into a party (using party chat).  I can just barely hear Dude 1 but can't hear Dude 2 at all.  Both said they could hear me fine.  Dude 2 and I turned controllers off and back on again, now they can't hear me at all and I can just barely hear both of them.  Both of them could hear each other just fine.  All 3 of us have game volume turned down to 9%, chat volume to 125%, and headsets turned all the way up.

It varies from week to week who can't hear who, so I don't think it's a hardware issue with any of us.  Anyone had similar issues and know what we can do to fix it?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#1]
xbox messed stuff up with the recent update.  There is now a scroll bar in the settings menu somewhere that pertains to mic level.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top