Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2017 11:17:38 AM EDT
So the short version is I cannot connect online with Andromeda.  Not just the multiplayer or haveing latency issues but the game refuses to connect to the EA servers at all.  I have spoken with EA customer service twice now and done all the things they asked like clearing my DNS, clearing my Origin cache, repairing the game, updating drivers, opening ports, used CCleaner, and clean booted my PC.  I still cannot connect online.  What am I missing here?  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 12:52:17 PM EDT
[#1]
have you tried unplugging the pc and plugging it back in  well you tried a ton of stuff on the pc but have you rebooted or power cycled the modem and router ? try a free vpn maybe your isp is blocking the connection
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 7:48:04 PM EDT
[#2]
If possible try maybe running your PC straight through your modem. If it connects you'll know if it's a port issue with your router (not likely).
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If possible try maybe running your PC straight through your modem. If it connects you'll know if it's a port issue with your router (not likely).
View Quote
Yea that's a thought.  Currently doing a full reinstall to see if that helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top