Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2017 3:24:15 PM EDT
Thinking of getting it, reviews look great.  Anyone here pick it up yet?
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:12:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Always seemed like a good game to sit back and relax with but I could never hit in those games for shit.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I had that problem in 15 until I started fiddling with the sliders. I slowed the pitch up enough that I had enough time to get some kind of read on the ball. It helped.

That and spending eons on batting practice.

To be honest, I'm still playing a lot of 15 and never got around to buying 16. I'm not sure I'll buy a newer edition unless the graphics improve dramatically or the PS5 comes out. The retro game mode sounds cool, but I'm betting it's more of a novelty that I'd use two or three times and never touch again.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought it. It's pretty good. The menus are a touch clunky but overall not too bad to navigate. 
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:19:15 PM EDT
[#5]
How are the graphics? Are they upgraded enough that it makes a difference?
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 12:50:56 PM EDT
[#6]
It's on my list.  That opening video is pretty great.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How are the graphics? Are they upgraded enough that it makes a difference?
View Quote
I am playing on a Pro with a 4K tv so yeah it looks awesome. Not sure what your setup is but it should look good no matter what. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top