Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 12:08:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Today's patch brought up a ton of issues.

Crouch walking is a mess, ADS isn't working correctly, servers are having serious issues.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 5:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Me and burnsy played a few duos today. We were pretty mediocre . Walked into a lot of fights, got ambushed and missed some really easy shots.  Don't think we did better than top 15 more than once.  Still a lot of fun and it's so satisfying killing an enemy combatant  making their partner go solo.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Me and burnsy played a few duos today. We were pretty mediocre . Walked into a lot of fights, got ambushed and missed some really easy shots.  Don't think we did better than top 15 more than once.  Still a lot of fun and it's so satisfying killing an enemy combatant  making their partner go solo.
View Quote
Mediocre might be generous, I was a big ball of dumb.

I kinda wonder if I fall apart in duo because I pay too much attention to the partner instead of my surroundings.  I do pretty well in squad, there's more leeway with 3 other dudes.  Solo I do pretty well at my own pace.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:.  ...there's more leeway with 3 other dudes.
View Quote
Can I quote you on that?
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 6:06:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can I quote you on that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:.  ...there's more leeway with 3 other dudes.
Can I quote you on that?

I think you already did
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Been stepping up my solo game lately. Have had several squad wins but no solo until the other day. Then back to back solo wins yesterday!

Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Been stepping up my solo game lately. Have had several squad wins but no solo until the other day. Then back to back solo wins yesterday!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n192/slappomatt/1501123902127_zpsvp5kdvgq.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I freaking hate finishing in open fields, give me a rock or tree and I'll win 90% of the time.

Got sprayed down through the grass in this game...

Other guy decided to throw 10 smoke nades before trying to push into the last circle, the smoke cleared out randomly right as I was crouch sprinting to the edge of the circle.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I freaking hate finishing in open fields, give me a rock or tree and I'll win 90% of the time.

Got sprayed down through the grass in this game...
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/849344246379189122/83D31B08C141F48C2A55D83F7E9FDD7AC8B22A4C/

Other guy decided to throw 10 smoke nades before trying to push into the last circle, the smoke cleared out randomly right as I was crouch sprinting to the edge of the circle.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/849344246383278178/CE7E3BD03CDAC08D0E2FAA229AE98722647A4B64/
View Quote
got to kill them all before the circle gets that small lol,
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:56:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Coming next week.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:53:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Crate only though... womp womp
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 7:30:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
:( Damn
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That's fine my brother is stupid fixated on following crates no matter if our loadout is amazing or not.

Motherfucker we both have ARs, optics and silenced sub guns with plenty of meds and ammo let's blindly rush the crate.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:34:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That's fine my brother is stupid fixated on following crates no matter if our loadout is amazing or not.

Motherfucker we both have ARs, optics and silenced sub guns with plenty of meds and ammo let's blindly rush the crate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah its not really worth it last night I had the Artic warfare .300 Win Mag with an 8X scope and comp. I thought I was gonna be dropping people with 1 hit body shots... Nope its the same as the K98 not worth it at all.

Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#15]
I've found that I have hella time trying to get hits with the 2 and 4x scopes, I tend to overcompensate the range and shoot over. 
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've found that I have hella time trying to get hits with the 2 and 4x scopes, I tend to overcompensate the range and shoot over. 
View Quote
I tend to do much better with the 2x and 4x personally myself. I always give my 8x away if I'm duo or squad because I can't adjust my line well enough. 4x on an SKS or AK is ideal for me.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*austen powers* I too like to live dangerously.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:30:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah its not really worth it last night I had the Artic warfare .300 Win Mag with an 8X scope and comp. I thought I was gonna be dropping people with 1 hit body shots... Nope its the same as the K98 not worth it at all.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ey8SIrOXLP4/UGrS5eqrxzI/AAAAAAAAG8c/H-n13aIEKqM/s320/00.jpg
View Quote

raided a crate last night and got the AWM for the first time in 150 hours of playtime or so, we hopped in the jeep to boogie, and right as I was equipping the 15x and reloading in the passenger seat, my partner took one to the dome in the driver's seat, I had to hop and got picked off before I could even find the shooter.

feelsbadman :(
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 2:27:23 AM EDT
[#19]
HUMBLE BRAG POST AHEAD! ALET!

These screens are from the same game. Notice the name of the person I killed!

Link Posted: 7/30/2017 3:23:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
HUMBLE BRAG POST AHEAD! ALET!

These screens are from the same game. Notice the name of the person I killed!

http://i.imgur.com/LHRZBuT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7yt8S6E.jpg
View Quote
Hey man, maybe he'll get you banned for stream sniping too. Completely lost all respect for that dude after this week. Pretty damn good dinner!
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 3:45:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hey man, maybe he'll get you banned for stream sniping too. Completely lost all respect for that dude after this week. Pretty damn good dinner!
View Quote
Thank you! I almost left after the first 2 kills because I had a group waiting for me in lobby lol

Yeah right after I killed him I asked one of my buds if that's how he spells his name and sure enough it was. That's when I found out about the stream sniping shit and him temp banning people. What a douche that guy is.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 4:00:44 AM EDT
[#22]
My buddy got this screen cap lol He looks so salty!  

ETA: Legit was not stream sniping him. Kind of looks like it by posting this haha. But one of the guys waiting for me in lobby went straight to his stream after I said I killed him and saw my name so he screencapped it for me

Link Posted: 7/30/2017 5:27:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Thank you! I almost left after the first 2 kills because I had a group waiting for me in lobby lol

Yeah right after I killed him I asked one of my buds if that's how he spells his name and sure enough it was. That's when I found out about the stream sniping shit and him temp banning people. What a douche that guy is.
View Quote
Yup, huge doucher. The doc is a bit much for me but he at least throws tantrums blaming shit on the game most of the time. Grimmmz will blame shit on stream snipers 90% of the time, the dude is delusional.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 5:27:42 AM EDT
[#24]
crossbow confirmed as too OP, needs nerf

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds | Shot with GeForce GTX
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 7:26:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
crossbow confirmed as too OP, needs nerf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfGsZkQkTdk
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yup, huge doucher. The doc is a bit much for me but he at least throws tantrums blaming shit on the game most of the time. Grimmmz will blame shit on stream snipers 90% of the time, the dude is delusional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stonemountain64 is my favorite. Just seems like a really nice guy who's fun to watch and appreciates his fan base.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 1:52:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Can anyone tell me if this laptop is a good deal? I have a $100 off coupon making it $698 out the door and I can pick it up today.

Dell inspiron
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#28]
My brother and his son just started playing this game.  They seem to like it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Can anyone tell me if this laptop is a good deal? I have a $100 off coupon making it $698 out the door and I can pick it up today.

Dell inspiron
View Quote
Maybe it was just me but with 8 gigs of ddr3 ram the game seemed to struggle. I put anohter 8 gig stick in it and I haven't had issues with the game since.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Maybe it was just me but with 8 gigs of ddr3 ram the game seemed to struggle. I put anohter 8 gig stick in it and I haven't had issues with the game since.
View Quote
its expandable to 32gigs
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Stonemountain64 is my favorite. Just seems like a really nice guy who's fun to watch and appreciates his fan base.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yup, by far the best, I like the Doc and what not but stonemountain is always pretty light and isn't throwing tantrums like half these babies.

Quoted:

I'd shoot for 16gb but it'll run on 8gb. Just keep in mind they still haven't managed to patch the memory leak yet so 8gb will crash more often than 16gb but you can sort of get aroun d that by just restarting every 2 or 3 games.

Quoted:

Dell inspiron
Eh... I'd be patient and wait for one of those 1060 laptops to go on sale again for 750 or so. The 1050ti is probably the minimum I'd use for this game, 1050 is reeaaallllyyyyy pushing it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Patiently waiting for first person servers..
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Okay so how good is this game? It looks awesome. Do you have to have a pretty good computer and internet? I have an toshiba ultra book but don't know it'd be retarded playing on a laptop that's a few years old. 
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Okay so how good is this game? It looks awesome. Do you have to have a pretty good computer and internet? I have an toshiba ultra book but don't know it'd be retarded playing on a laptop that's a few years old. 
View Quote
You do need a decent system mostly a good graphics card. Laptops usually come with shitty graphics power unless it's specifically a gaming laptop.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Patiently waiting for first person servers..
View Quote
Supposed to roll out the basic first version of them with the monthly update I believe (aug 3)

Quoted:
View Quote
Specs? Honestly unless it's got a dedicated GPU I doubt it's going to run it. You can try though, remember that steam has a 2 hr refund window so if it doesn't run just get the automatic refund.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yup, by far the best, I like the Doc and what not but stonemountain is always pretty light and isn't throwing tantrums like half these babies.

I'd shoot for 16gb but it'll run on 8gb. Just keep in mind they still haven't managed to patch the memory leak yet so 8gb will crash more often than 16gb but you can sort of get aroun d that by just restarting every 2 or 3 games.

Eh... I'd be patient and wait for one of those 1060 laptops to go on sale again for 750 or so. The 1050ti is probably the minimum I'd use for this game, 1050 is reeaaallllyyyyy pushing it.
View Quote
I'm not patient. I'm gonna try the 1050 one lol. If it doesn't work I'll trade it in for the 1050ti one.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Supposed to roll out the basic first version of them with the monthly update I believe (aug 3)

Specs? Honestly unless it's got a dedicated GPU I doubt it's going to run it. You can try though, remember that steam has a 2 hr refund window so if it doesn't run just get the automatic refund.
View Quote
Yeah will be here next Thursday. Curious to try it out to see how much it will change the gameplay style/tactics (not that I have a issue with how it is now).
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 2:43:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yeah will be here next Thursday. Curious to try it out to see how much it will change the gameplay style/tactics (not that I have a issue with how it is now).
View Quote
Considering you'll be able to climb out windows I think it'll completely change how house encounters play out
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 11:53:57 AM EDT
[#39]

Got my first chicken dinner yesterday while playing with a friend.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Considering you'll be able to climb out windows I think it'll completely change how house encounters play out
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm kind of torn on the vaulting out of windows. If that does come I think they should readjust the falling damage to be a bit more realistic. Otherwise you'll have guys falling from the 2nd to last floor of apartments and top floors of houses. Makes it seem unrealistic. It's a fun strategy when you know someone's in a house and there's no way out.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'm kind of torn on the vaulting out of windows. If that does come I think they should readjust the falling damage to be a bit more realistic. Otherwise you'll have guys falling from the 2nd to last floor of apartments and top floors of houses. Makes it seem unrealistic. It's a fun strategy when you know someone's in a house and there's no way out.
View Quote

I agree. I'm ok with them not adjust the fall damage because honestly I think it'll just end up with people getting killed/seriously injured if their parachute glitches out. I think a happy medium would be keeping it the same but adding a restricted movement penalty after taking fall damage and adding a unique "wind knocked out them" sort of sound that is fairly loud. I think with that system there would be a risk involved because if you bail out the 2nd story the attackers should be able to hear it and you're going to have a few seconds where you're moving slow enough to where if they're on the ball they'll have the jump on you. I already jump a lot off roofs and get people like this but they do have a mechanic in place in which you partially get knocked over and it takes about 2 seconds for your gun to stop pointing at the ground. Honestly if there was more of a sound it wouldn't work as often as it does for me since I usually drop right behind somebody and they don't even hear it.

I don't want to see damage increased to an unreasonable amount because then there isn't really a reason to jump in the first place and vaulting doesn't change houses at all. I think defenders should still be mostly secure since in late/mid game it is still a gamble to breach a house in the first place since you don't know who is camping it. Kind of takes the risk/reward out of it if there isn't enough reward.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Edit- NM I'm dumb.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Took second with 4 kills in single again. The guy was  Wide open 30 yards from me and my hands were shaking so bad I only connected 1 or two shots. He got behind a tree and we fought from tree to tree and he killed me. Fuck.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Took second with 4 kills in single again. The guy was  Wide open 30 yards from me and my hands were shaking so bad I only connected 1 or two shots. He got behind a tree and we fought from tree to tree and he killed me. Fuck.
View Quote
Gotta love them panic shakes.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its amazing that a game can get you that into it trying so hard to win I think its pretty cool.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Its amazing that a game can get you that into it trying so hard to win I think its pretty cool.
View Quote
Honestly one of the first game's in a long time that's accomplished that for me. Why I've kept playing this whole time. Thursday's patch notes look pretty decent.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Honestly one of the first game's in a long time that's accomplished that for me. Why I've kept playing this whole time. Thursday's patch notes look pretty decent.
View Quote
Link to patch notes.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Here.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I had one over the weekend, I was running slightly downhill to get under a ridge and get to cover, I got double tapped in the pan and freaked out.
Somehow I managed to switch to firstperson, go prone, switch to my pistol and swing my crosshair right on his head, all in my surprise from being shot.
He was maybe 10-15meters slightly up the ridge from me and a 7-8shot burst from my glock took care of him.

Now if only I could tactically do that rather than accidentally do it...
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top