Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2017 12:27:23 PM EDT
Any Players of this game, Been stuck inside with nothing much to do so I took up playing this game. Its an OK way to kill idle time. Anyone ever thought of creating an ARFcom clan?
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#1]
What system?
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I have tried playing on my Xbox one console and I say try playing as the darn thing lags bad constantly. I have tried all of the fixes and still no improvement. The only thing I wish this game could do is go back in time and tell me not to buy it. I have never had a game that caused so many problems. I will not be buying another COD. Hopefully your game will work for you.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Been playing on PC since it came out.  Have played through the campaign twice, and been chewing on multiplayer for a while.  Bought the season pass, but since not many other people seem to have it, haven't had a chance to really play the new levels much.    I'm enjoying it much more than I thought I would.   When I bought I thought I was just dabble for a while before moving on to Titanfall 2, but I'm still playing every day.   I was sick with disappointment over Black Ops 3, and hated it, so I was happy that this last installment was so much fun for me.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I play it on the PS4, I like it for the most part.  Probably because I do better on it than any other COD I've played online.  The main problem I have with it is when we have to back out to pick someone up.  

Almost every time it will kick party lead to someone else and then kick everyone out of the party one by one until we all have to restart the game to get back together.  Aside from that minor hiccup all is good.

Hit me up on PS4, user name: twntrbrt
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 8:28:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got it on X-Box One.  I haven't delved much into the campaign.  So far, it seems ok, I just haven't had time to play it much.  I tried to like the multiplayer, I just can't.

Now Modern Warfare Remastered on the other hand, is as addictive as it was 9 years ago.  If anyone wants to play on X-Box One, my screen name is Crew 511A.  It's double XP for everyone who plays in a party this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top