Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2017 4:29:20 PM EDT
No word on if it's a remake or what, but I freaking LOVED this series. The last one came out on the first Xbox or 360, so it's been a long while.

For those that haven't played it, they are a hilarious time travel FPS game that makes fun of every gaming trope.  Like showing up in 1924 Scotland with a laser cannon, etc.  Or how in one level, everything is infected by a zombie virus, so you even have the gutted cows from the meat locker attacking you

Tons of multiplayer characters, pretty sure it was everyone in the game as playable in MP.  Lots of weapons, challenges, weird ways to kill people, etc.  My favorite mode was PVP but you also had to try to shoot watermelons out of the hands of running monkeys for points.  Kill the monkey, lose points.  That or murdering snowmen with flamethrowers...  You could also set modifiers like the ones they use in the campaign, like headshots only.

Other than the teaser, the other video is from their last game.

TimeSplitters: Rewind - (Teaser Trailer #1)

[1080p 60fps]Time Splitters: Future Perfect - Story Mission 5 - 1994 Mansion of Madness
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 11:42:44 PM EDT
[#1]
2017*
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 12:23:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
2017*
View Quote

Op updated.  Can't believe I missed that at the end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top