Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2017 6:19:21 PM EDT
I can't get connect to World of Tanks or BF1 online.  
YET, I have no problem getting on GTA V online.
Thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah they are having issues. I can't play bf1, can't stay connected. I joined A server then got kicked out
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here. I was getting a bit worried that something broke on my PS4. I could connect, then after a while i would disconnect, then it only let me randomly reconect before disconnecting again.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 5:09:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I noticed last night, at some point (was up late, am sick and bored out of my mind) they took stuff down for maintenance.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't get World Of Tanks to even load up.  All the content is stored online, so it just sits at the start up screen with loading bar stuck at a 1/4 full.
So frustrating.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top