Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2017 6:00:16 AM EDT
Anyone still playing this? I was feeling the MMO itch and reinstalled yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 7:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
playing right now. came back about a month before expansion. have 4 toons at 70. i just do pvp and sometimes uprisings if its bonus points day. jedi covenant server
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:07:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't play it, but I've heard it (sort of) ties up the plotline of the KOTOR games.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I played a fair bit when it first came out, then lost interest. About a year and a half ago, I sold off everything, emailed the money to a new toon and erased all the old ones. Then I moved and lost interest since I had crap internet for over 6 months. Now I'm playing catch up with my lev 40 Jedi and lev 26 trooper. I really like how the housing system works and have been discovering new stuff all the time. Datacron unlocks work across multiple toons so now I won't have to have all my toons do that long ass balloon ride on Tantooine. Really like that the planetary commendations are general instead of planet specific. I always ended up with a shitload of low level commendations I didn't need because I was out leveled for the stuff they bought. Still trying to figure out the new crafting system and all the weird loot like droid parts you trade in somewhere. Mixed feelings on each companion being able to fill all support roles and really don't like the level synch and companion gear stat changes. I put a lot of work into crafting and buying good mods for my companions and now they're all worthless.

Space battles are good for extra xp and making some money, but what's the point of starfighter battles?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 11:26:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I reinstalled right before the latest update.  The storylines have been pretty good.  Quit playing for a bit, but I usually come back to it every so often for a few months.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#5]
When you log out in a rest zone for 18 months, you get a hell of a xp boost. I took a trooper from 30 to 50 before it wore off. And I was using xp boost packs I already had. I'm almost 20 levels over the area I'm in. This is where level synch sucks. Yeah, it's longer for me to grind through, but I still get full XP. My toon will be maxed out in another 2 planets. And even with the level synch, areas are still easy. I can solo the dailies on Coruscant every day in 10 mins and get a complete set of gear for my current level every day. It's kinda stupid.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 8:08:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I am most definitely still playing!

In the field for the next month, but will be on (Harbinger) when I get back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top