Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:10:35 AM EDT
[#1]
They're really dropping good (rare) items this weekend when you buy from the scrap list.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 12:52:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They're really dropping good (rare) items this weekend when you buy from the scrap list.
View Quote

It's because they're handing out championship weekend for the people who play during Feb, who lost out on a certain day. That's why you're getting the good shit atm.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I swear sometimes it feels like I'm running around in my underwear....I can't block anything and I just get wrecked without being able to counter.....

Especially when I'm up against two fighters.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 7:35:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I swear sometimes it feels like I'm running around in my underwear....I can't block anything and I just get wrecked without being able to counter.....

Especially when I'm up against two fighters.
View Quote

I have big problems with counter guard breaks. Other then that I do okay. If you're fight two opponents make sure your guard is centrally located to the opponent that's on the side of you all while trying to predict the swing of the opponent who your locked on too.

Build your revenge meter up and when they go to strike blow it, which knocks them down to give you a free hit
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:30:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Ah yea like deadliest warrior game on ps3  centurion and ninja  now we need a pirate I was bad ass with the pirate in that game lol.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Shit.....4.2 gig update..
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#7]
It's funny every time a game is dropped now since the update its because the host player leaves anyone else notice this. Or the host player leaves then the game at that moment is dropped. Fighting seems a bit different since the update. My warden is getting spanked now.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll stick with it, and continue bitching, till the 21st when Mass Effect drops.....
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll stick with it, and continue bitching, till the 21st when Mass Effect drops.....
View Quote

I'm putting it down for a bit to try out GR: wildlands. I'm enjoying that game atm. For Honor is still imo a great game, just a lot of server bugs that do get very annoying.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea I need to just take a break tonight I've had more dropped games than ever before. It's pissing me off and I no longer have my champion status to make up for it. I think it is time for a break.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:33:21 PM EDT
[#11]
New patch announced for all platforms tomorrow at 8am EST https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5yhjfx/maintenance_10032017_pc_hotfix_and_live_update_1/

1. All Heroes: Simultaneous Guard Break attempts will push back both players. Subsequent simultaneous Guard Break attempts will not connect.

2. Warlord: Full Block Stance was not intended to be a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. The Full Block stance has been delayed from instantaneous activation to a 200ms delay after the input. This will also fix some replication bugs.

3. Valkyrie: Shield Tackle Full Block property was not intended to be a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. The Shield Tackle Full Block property has been delayed from instantaneous on activation to a 200ms delay after the input. This will also fix some replication bugs.

4. Conqueror: To fix some replication bugs, the Heavy Attack Interrupt Block animation has been delayed from immediate to a 100ms delay after the input.

5. Kensei: Fixed a bug that caused Unblockable Top Heavy to cancel back into itself. This was never intended to work like that.

6. Shugoki: Fixed a bug on Charged Heavy Attack hitting twice and being un-parry able when releasing lock during the attack. This was never intended to work like that.

PC only:

1. Players with Intel Integrated Graphics below the minimum specification can now proceed past the warning message rather than having the game exit to desktop.

2. As requested by the community, the Post-Match screen “QUIT TO DESKTOP” option has been removed.

3. A memory leak happening under specific circumstances with UPnP has been fixed.

4. Improved AFK detection.

... still not enough to make me want to play any more
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#12]
If the fixes improve game play great, but I want to hear how the hell they are going to resolve the server issues. What's the point if we cannot reliably play the game. I'll try it today who knows.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 5:30:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yea I need to just take a break tonight I've had more dropped games than ever before. It's pissing me off and I no longer have my champion status to make up for it. I think it is time for a break.
View Quote

Kind of what I'm doing at the moment.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Did Ubisoft ever even fix the R6 Siege servers?
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#15]
If they fixed something they made it worse I had even more dropped games yesterday. I keep trying to not play it, but I like it and I keep trying.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Stealth patch dropped today to fix some connection errors.

Lots of people still reporting being dropped from matches, if not more than before.

Still not enough to make me want to play. I haven't touched the game in almost a week.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Stealth patch dropped today to fix some connection errors.

Lots of people still reporting being dropped from matches, if not more than before.

Still not enough to make me want to play. I haven't touched the game in almost a week.
View Quote

Been playing Ghost Recon Wildlands. I'll come back to it eventually.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:27:37 PM EDT
[#18]
It's still dropping games happens a lot when someone leaves the match. I get more upset over people on my team that are not playing and then we are short handed wish we could do a vote kick like some games have. Or auto kick idle players after so much time like 3 minutes of not moving but they run in circles to avoid that I think. Great game with poor servers and needs some updates to make it more fair for active member playing so none active cannot cheat I do report them for cheating and griefing lol..
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Recent upgrades seemed to have helped. servers seem more stable lately, and the future is not looking bad for the game. I have been enjoying it maxed my warden and now searching for my next to warrior max out.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 4:06:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Looks like they're coming out with new content. Adding in two addition characters. Ones a centurion, and the other is a ninja.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Yea the matchups against Ai has changed as well with last update.  I'm regularly against level 2 and level 3 bots now. Its good for learning to defend. They supposedly fixed the inactive player issues were 1 in your team if not active in so much time they get kicked. I think the easy way to fix inactive players is to make each player select there hero and then select to remain in game within the countdown instead of automatically including someone that wasn't even there to verify they wanted to continue and play. I still see lots of inactive so unsure if this is working. New heros might be cool I just hope they are well done. I loved deadliest warrior games on ps4 the centurion in it was tuff.  The ninja I think will be a cloaked copy of the peacekeeper. I hope I'm wrong those are tuff enough to fight if opponent is skilled.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yea the matchups against Ai has changed as well with last update.  I'm regularly against level 2 and level 3 bots now. Its good for learning to defend. They supposedly fixed the inactive player issues were 1 in your team if not active in so much time they get kicked. I think the easy way to fix inactive players is to make each player select there hero and then select to remain in game within the countdown instead of automatically including someone that wasn't even there to verify they wanted to continue and play. I still see lots of inactive so unsure if this is working. New heros might be cool I just hope they are well done. I loved deadliest warrior games on ps4 the centurion in it was tuff.  The ninja I think will be a cloaked copy of the peacekeeper. I hope I'm wrong those are tuff enough to fight if opponent is skilled.
View Quote
My thoughts exactly on the ninja. The Centurion has a gladius and a Caestus. I think he's going to be pretty brutal.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I realized, I had not wrote correctly Deadliest warrior games were on PS3 only that I am aware of.  From what I have read about the real centurion warriors they were very tuff and they remained a centurion until death unlike roman soldiers who would get dismissed after there usefulness or injuries impeded their duties. The title of Centurion I still wonder if it was in some cases honorary rather than useful as an old man being a Centurion really wouldn't seem so formidable. Maybe I have mixed up my memory of the facts as well. My mind isn't what it used to be or should be anymore. LoL
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I realized, I had not wrote correctly Deadliest warrior games were on PS3 only that I am aware of.  From what I have read about the real centurion warriors they were very tuff and they remained a centurion until death unlike roman soldiers who would get dismissed after there usefulness or injuries impeded their duties. The title of Centurion I still wonder if it was in some cases honorary rather than useful as an old man being a Centurion really wouldn't seem so formidable. Maybe I have mixed up my memory of the facts as well. My mind isn't what it used to be or should be anymore. LoL
View Quote
A centurion was an officer that commanded a century. A century in the republic consisted of 60 men, 80 in the imperial age. Each Century would have an Optio (A officer in the rear to keep rank), and a standard bearer called a signifier. Two of these would form and would be call a maniple (120 men during the republic, and 160 in the imperial though very rarely would these ever be at full strength).

Ten maniples in a column would be called a Cohort.

Each line consisted of 10 maniples and there would be a total three columns and this would be called the legion. They would have what was called Equites (Knights) or your cavalry on the sides. (A lot of the times the cavalry would be made up of allies for Rome) Rome was known for their infantry. Not so much for their cavalry until later imperial stages (Read up on Aurelian and his cavalry legion)

The legions consisted of a total 3600 men in the republic. 4800 in the imperial give or take. Each Legion had what was called a Aquilifier which was the legions standard bearer and looked very high upon. You did not want the Aqualifier to go down. Julius Caesar had an account of one Aquilifier jumping ship to charge the britons, because the legionaries were too cautious and after sailing across the English channel were weary. The legions being motivated by his actions jumped ship after him. I don't believe Aquilifier were of high rank because they were never named unlike some Centurions that were named.

Centurion's from what research were probably more well off, and had some clout among the Roman patrician/aristocracy class, and probably not that of the pleb legionary status. We don't have any official information on legionaries and how they progressed in the legions through rank. We do know have some records of time and service when in the imperial. After 20 years of service you no longer had to wear certain clothing, and you kind of did what you pleased. Centurions died a lot because they were always in the front line. So for being tough, I would say yes, they were probably your most battle hardened. The ones that survived anyways. Centurions were remembered, and one of the most famous graves and knowing what they wore was due to a grave at Colchester England.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm just waiting for a good sale
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

A centurion was an officer that commanded a century. A century in the republic consisted of 60 men, 80 in the imperial age. Each Century would have an Optio (A officer in the rear to keep rank), and a standard bearer called a signifier. Two of these would form and would be call a maniple (120 men during the republic, and 160 in the imperial though very rarely would these ever be at full strength).

Ten maniples in a column would be called a Cohort.

Each line consisted of 10 maniples and there would be a total three columns and this would be called the legion. They would have what was called Equites (Knights) or your cavalry on the sides. (A lot of the times the cavalry would be made up of allies for Rome) Rome was known for their infantry. Not so much for their cavalry until later imperial stages (Read up on Aurelian and his cavalry legion)

The legions consisted of a total 3600 men in the republic. 4800 in the imperial give or take. Each Legion had what was called a Aquilifier which was the legions standard bearer and looked very high upon. You did not want the Aqualifier to go down. Julius Caesar had an account of one Aquilifier jumping ship to charge the britons, because the legionaries were too cautious and after sailing across the English channel were weary. The legions being motivated by his actions jumped ship after him. I don't believe Aquilifier were of high rank because they were never named unlike some Centurions that were named.

Centurion's from what research were probably more well off, and had some clout among the Roman patrician/aristocracy class, and probably not that of the pleb legionary status. We don't have any official information on legionaries and how they progressed in the legions through rank. We do know have some records of time and service when in the imperial. After 20 years of service you no longer had to wear certain clothing, and you kind of did what you pleased. Centurions died a lot because they were always in the front line. So for being tough, I would say yes, they were probably your most battle hardened. The ones that survived anyways. Centurions were remembered, and one of the most famous graves and knowing what they wore was due to a grave at Colchester England.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/169355/0a5183caa2bf1e305b7b723199057419-201688.JPG
View Quote
Awesome information
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#27]
So two new characters are coming out. Here are their emotes and execution moves.

here's the centurion.

For Honor: Every Centurion Execution and Emote

Here's the Shinobi

For Honor: Every Shinobi Execution and Emote
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Is it just me or does the Centurion's voice sound special ed to you too?
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 11:15:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Well the centurion is a bitch as a level 2 bot or 3. He just man handles you and kills you in very few moves. I think they need to adjust him alot. The ninja I have no issue killing level 2 bots.all in all its a nice update. I like the new gear and maps. My warden gear level is 132 right now pimped out. Still more to do. I hope the nurf the centurion  soon though it's sporty in the player on player against centurions.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well the centurion is a bitch as a level 2 bot or 3. He just man handles you and kills you in very few moves. I think they need to adjust him alot. The ninja I have no issue killing level 2 bots.all in all its a nice update. I like the new gear and maps. My warden gear level is 132 right now pimped out. Still more to do. I hope the nurf the centurion  soon though it's sporty in the player on player against centurions.
View Quote
They nerfed him today I believe
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top