User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/13/2017 2:52:54 AM EDT
Game is out now!

Here's the IGN review.

For Honor Official website

Open Beta Click here for soon to be entry

For Honor Cinematic Trailer: Closed Beta Date Announcement – The Thin Red Path [NA]

Beta sign ups are on the for Honor official website. It starts January 26th and ends the 29th.

Gameplay trailers

For Honor Gameplay Elimination\ufeff 4v4 NEW Multiplayer Mode
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 6:30:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully the Beta showcases a decent amount of the game, because from what I've seen the game looks kinda dull.

Who knows... I thought the same about Overwatch but it ended up being one of the best shooters I've ever played.

However, I'm not sure about this one though; looks like combat involves basically just running up to people and mashing buttons.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:35:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw a couple videos on this and thought it looked pretty good. Then I realized it was Ubisoft and my interest has waned quite a bit. I've signed up for the beta but I'm not getting my hopes up. Definitely going to wait a bit for reviews and bugs to get worked out before picking it up.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hopefully the Beta showcases a decent amount of the game, because from what I've seen the game looks kinda dull.

Who knows... I thought the same about Overwatch but it ended up being one of the best shooters I've ever played.

However, I'm not sure about this one though; looks like combat involves basically just running up to people and mashing buttons.
View Quote

There's different stances in this game. There's left stance, right stance, and upper stance. All comes with different attacks, and blocks. The third video they're just mashing buttons. There are other videos where you can actually see them using this technique. Button mashing will get you destroyed by an experienced player. When I get home tonight I'll try and find some video.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 1:48:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There's different stances in this game. There's left stance, right stance, and upper stance. All comes with different attacks, and blocks. The third video they're just mashing buttons. There are other videos where you can actually see them using this technique. Button mashing will get you destroyed by an experienced player. When I get home tonight I'll try and find some video.
View Quote

There is no stances.  It's all based off the direction you flick your mouse.  Up for up, left and right for left and right and if I remember correctly down for a thrust.

The game was made for a controller, simply put.  PC controls are shit.

Hope the beta is better than the alpha.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There is no stances.  It's all based off the direction you flick your mouse.  Up for up, left and right for left and right and if I remember correctly down for a thrust.

The game was made for a controller, simply put.  PC controls are shit.

Hope the beta is better than the alpha.
View Quote

This is why I have an Xbox controller. Some games are just better with a controller. Some are better with a keyboard. You're the first person I've seen complain about this game. Reddit and IGN forums were super pleased with the alpha.

Pesonally I haven't played the game as it just caught my eye two weeks ago. It being a ubisoft game kind of worried me so I went on message boards, heard what they had to say about alpha. Watched the gameplay videos, and from the sounds and looks of things it's going to be a great game. I'll find out more when the beta comes out.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 6:03:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This is why I have an Xbox controller. Some games are just better with a controller. Some are better with a keyboard. You're the first person I've seen complain about this game. Reddit and IGN forums were super pleased with the alpha.

Pesonally I haven't played the game as it just caught my eye two weeks ago. It being a ubisoft game kind of worried me so I went on message boards, heard what they had to say about alpha. Watched the gameplay videos, and from the sounds and looks of things it's going to be a great game. I'll find out more when the beta comes out.
View Quote

Fanbois gonna Fanboi.

Game sucks.

Lots of button smashing bs.  Lots of 1v4 action because your team sucks.  Lots of bugs.  Lots of control issues.

Has potential, but I didn't build a gaming computer to play a console game.

It's Ubishit.  They haven't made anything good multiplayer wise in a while.  Rainbow Six Siege is broke as hell.  The Division, as far as I am concerned, flopped.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Fanbois gonna Fanboi.

Game sucks.

Lots of button smashing bs.  Lots of 1v4 action because your team sucks.  Lots of bugs.  Lots of control issues.

Has potential, but I didn't build a gaming computer to play a console game.

It's Ubishit.  They haven't made anything good multiplayer wise in a while.  Rainbow Six Siege is broke as hell.  The Division, as far as I am concerned, flopped.
View Quote

Awesome. Thanks for your input. I'll take it with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 6:38:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Hear anything about beta confirmations? I joined via the website a few days ago but haven't heard anything.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hear anything about beta confirmations? I joined via the website a few days ago but haven't heard anything.
View Quote

I believe they'll go out the 26th.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Awesome. Thanks for your input. I'll take it with a grain of salt.
View Quote

Sure thing, fanboi

I've had the game since the first Technical test.  It's not half of what the demos they display show.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sure thing, fanboi

I've had the game since the first Technical test.  It's not half of what the demos they display show.
View Quote

If you're going to be a douche then please do it in someone else's thread.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 8:52:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you're going to be a douche then please do it in someone else's thread.
View Quote

Wow, so hurt, much wow.

Don't get your panties in a wad over being called a fanboi.

You made a thread, I replied that the game sucks, which is does.  You replied, I replied back stating the only people who praise are fanbois of the game, which they are, and the game can not be bad no matter how bad it is.

The game had potential.  It, so far, has bombed.  Every single "demo" they have showed to the public has been staged.  The game doesn't play anything like that.

If you want to be in denial about it, so be it.  I want people to know what to expect, I'm not sugar coating the game.  I wanted it to be good, it wasn't.  Ubisoft has gone to hell past few years.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 3:30:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Look. So far I've made two threads with games I'm semi looking forward too. People come in and just shit on my threads. Now as I said in this thread, and the other is that's it's ubisoft. I obviously admitted that. Like you, I was disappointed in the Division, but that was due to the hacking in the darkzone. That pretty much killed it for me, because I enjoy PvP. The single player is okay, but the real thrill is competition against another player. Not going up against the repetitive AI, and I could give a fuck less about amazing graphics. I'm in it for the competitive aspects of the game.

Now I understand that you may have a beef with the game. Obviously you've played it or I'm taking your word that you've played it. If you said it wasn't very good, then that's understandable, and your opinion. I have a pretty solid gaming computer myself, and as I'm getting older there's not a lot of games that interest me anymore, which I find depressing as I've spent a lot of money on this PC. I try to hold out hope for good games with genres I enjoy, and as I've said I understand some people may not like it.

It's when you start calling me a "Fanboi" whatever the fuck that is, thinking you're in GD, is horse shit. I don't mind disagreements or discussing the game. However this isn't GD, grow up, be an adult, and keep the name calling in game or to yourself.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Look. So far I've made two threads with games I'm semi looking forward too. People come in and just shit on my threads. Now as I said in this thread, and the other is that's it's ubisoft. I obviously admitted that. Like you, I was disappointed in the Division, but that was due to the hacking in the darkzone. That pretty much killed it for me, because I enjoy PvP. The single player is okay, but the real thrill is competition against another player. Not going up against the repetitive AI, and I could give a fuck less about amazing graphics. I'm in it for the competitive aspects of the game.

Now I understand that you may have a beef with the game. Obviously you've played it or I'm taking your word that you've played it. If you said it wasn't very good, then that's understandable, and your opinion. I have a pretty solid gaming computer myself, and as I'm getting older there's not a lot of games that interest me anymore, which I find depressing as I've spent a lot of money on this PC. I try to hold out hope for good games with genres I enjoy, and as I've said I understand some people may not like it.

It's when you start calling me a "Fanboi" whatever the fuck that is, thinking you're in GD, is horse shit. I don't mind disagreements or discussing the game. However this isn't GD, grow up, be an adult, and keep the name calling in game or to yourself.
View Quote

You say people shit on your other thread, aka the Ghost Recon Wildlands thread, and now this one.  Well, that's for 2 very good reasons.  It's Ubisoft, and they suck.  Look, I'm a huge gamer, and I play all of the new, hot games.  I tend to get invited to alpha/beta tests on a regular basis and I have a good read on games.  Ubisoft to date has put out a lot of shit products in the past 5 years.  If you look at your Wildlands thread, people are complaining left and right about the downgrades to Siege, and the bs in The Division.  Even Assassins Creed!

Not just one person either, why is that?  Ubisoft cares about one thing now, money.  They care about putting out fake previews of gameplay to achieve loads of preorders, then right before release they send out a downgraded pile of dung.  They're pretty much Con Artists.  They make really good looking previews and displays at E3, but the game itself is just crap and looks like crap in comparison.

I still play Siege, despite how BS it is.  Still broken, they haven't fixed hitreg, players rendering in, map glitches, hitboxes, tons of other shit.  Yet there isn't another game atm that plays like it and I enjoy that playstyle.

The Division, as we have already went over, flopped hard.  They pissed off a majority of the player base and it is no where near the point it could have been.

Ghost Recon Wildlands is a vast open world filled with The Division and Rainbow Six Siege models.  Lots of work went into that!!!  Oh, and that vast open world?  You won't find any action anywhere other than the very small, very few mission areas.  Everywhere else is completely empty.

For Honor was an awesome idea.  Vikings, Samurai and Knights going at it in a 3 way match of dominance.  Yeah, naw, it's a 2 way.  It's supposed to be skill based.  Based on your controller movement and your skill you could outsmart and own the enemy!  If only it were that easy.

For Honor is a button smasher and whom ever has the lowest ping wins.  Everything you do in game is projected to the enemy.  I'm gonna fake them out and block high!  Yeah, the enemy knew that was going to happen before you did.  Your guy is already standing like that on his screen.  Every single fight is at least 2v1, if not 4v1.  Button smashers kill your teammates while you are attempting to capture a point.  Then the entire team comes rushing you and you can't do anything because it's a bunch of button smashers.

Before you say, it's skill based, if I am a better player and I play the mechanics correctly I will surely beat them!  No, you won't, you'll die easily and look like a scrub doing so.  Let's not talk about the bugs.  God mode Samurai that can 1 shot any player from a good 30ft away.  AI getting in your way constantly and not moving so you can fight.  Doors not opening, falling through the maps.

Graphics downgraded, much like Siege was.  

Simply put, anyone who trusts in Ubisoft to put out a game that looks and plays as described is dreaming.  It won't happen.   Game after game they have ruined over the past few years and it's sad.  I was looking forward to both Wildlands and For Honor.  Now?  Nope.

And yeah, you can take my word for it or not.  I don't care, I know what I've played.  The game is shit, and unless they drastically change and fix the gameplay, it will continue to be shit.

And FYI, a Fanboi is a "Fan Boy" that can see no wrong in a game.  Everything about the game is perfect, even if millions of people are telling them the game sucks or that the developer did this or that to screw the customers over.  They see nothing wrong with it and stand by the game no matter what.  They get offended easily when the game is trashed.

If you were paying attention to anything I was saying, you would have seen that already and would have also seen the I posted.  You would have taken it as a joke and that would be it.  I am starting to think my comment was spot on
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 11:57:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Just to give a heads up to my fellow medieval, vikings, and Samurai aficionados. The open beta (Anyone can join will be open from Feb 9th to the 12th. See you on!
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Still haven't pulled the trigger on pre-ordering yet. There's just so much on my plate with gaming right now that I can't decide what I want to spend my non-gun funds on!

For Honor
Horizon Zero Dawn
BF1's 1st DLC
The Division's last DLC and 1.6 overhaul
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Mass Effect Andromeda
South Park Fractured but Whole
Zelda Breath of the Wild

... and that's just the next few weeks!

Eta: but back on topic, regarding the Season Pass with the Gold Edition; apparently you get some pretty nice bonuses for purchasing it:

1. 30 days of Champion Status (more end-match loot, more salvage from dismantling, +25% XP boost for self, +10% XP boost for teammates which stack if they have it too, and exclusive champion emblems/icons.
2. 7 days early access to all DLC and characters
3. All new heroes from DLC are automatically unlocked. Non-season pass players have to pay coins to unlock the characters like in the beta.
4. Lots of other cosmetic stuff and free scavenger crates.
5. The Gold Edition (which comes with the Season Pass), includes all the stuff in the Deluxe Edition, adding 7 days of Champion Status plus a bunch of other cosmetic stuff.

If I'm pre-ordering I think the Gold Edition is worth it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 5:54:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Still haven't pulled the trigger on pre-ordering yet. There's just so much on my plate with gaming right now that I can't decide what I want to spend my non-gun funds on!

For Honor
Horizon Zero Dawn
BF1's 1st DLC
The Division's last DLC and 1.6 overhaul
Ghost Recon Wildlands
Mass Effect Andromeda
South Park Fractured but Whole
Zelda Breath of the Wild

... and that's just the next few weeks!

Eta: but back on topic, regarding the Season Pass with the Gold Edition; apparently you get some pretty nice bonuses for purchasing it:

1. 30 days of Champion Status (more end-match loot, more salvage from dismantling, +25% XP boost for self, +10% XP boost for teammates which stack if they have it too, and exclusive champion emblems/icons.
2. 7 days early access to all DLC and characters
3. All new heroes from DLC are automatically unlocked. Non-season pass players have to pay coins to unlock the characters like in the beta.
4. Lots of other cosmetic stuff and free scavenger crates.
5. The Gold Edition (which comes with the Season Pass), includes all the stuff in the Deluxe Edition, adding 7 days of Champion Status plus a bunch of other cosmetic stuff.

If I'm pre-ordering I think the Gold Edition is worth it.
View Quote

I'm in the same boat as you. This and Wildlands are a go for me. I've already purchased both of them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 7:27:53 PM EDT
[#18]
downloading the new patch now. im going to be busy as hell after tomorrow morning. Nioh comes out tomorrow. 40gb download though once i open the box. i assume the first day patch is huge.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 11:15:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
downloading the new patch now. im going to be busy as hell after tomorrow morning. Nioh comes out tomorrow. 40gb download though once i open the box. i assume the first day patch is huge.
View Quote

Just downloaded it as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 3:25:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Annnnd I've pre-ordered. (PS4).

Attention PS4 users: I've created a PS4 community for For Honor ARFCOM players to make finding people to play with easier. How to find it and join:

In the PS4 menu, open the "Communities" tab. Use the search option to locate "ARFCOM For Honor Clan", then request membership.

Attention Amazon Prime or Twitch Prime members: You get a bonus 10 days of Champion Status for being a Twitch Prime member and subscribing to the For Honor Twitch channel. If you're an Amazon Prime member, you automatically get Twitch Prime for free, so sign up and reap the rewards! Combine that with the Gold Edition of For Honor and you get a total of 47 days of Champion Status!
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Annnnd I've pre-ordered. (PS4).

Attention PS4 users: I've created a PS4 community for For Honor ARFCOM players to make finding people to play with easier. How to find it and join:

In the PS4 menu, open the "Communities" tab. Use the search option to locate "ARFCOM For Honor Clan", then request membership.

Attention Amazon Prime or Twitch Prime members: You get a bonus 10 days of Champion Status for being a Twitch Prime member and subscribing to the For Honor Twitch channel. If you're an Amazon Prime member, you automatically get Twitch Prime for free, so sign up and reap the rewards! Combine that with the Gold Edition of For Honor and you get a total of 47 days of Champion Status!
View Quote

Sweet. When the game comes out I'll start in the OP, user names of what kind of console/Master race and screen name on here so people can get together.

So many good games out so soon. Bah. Hopefully Ubisoft doesn't fail us.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm not that great of a player, but my god do I feel like a fucking pro against all these new people who didn't play the closed beta.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 5:22:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm not that great of a player, but my god do I feel like a fucking pro against all these new people who didn't play the closed beta.
View Quote

LoL I'll be getting on tonight when I get home from work.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#24]
got 6 copies of the game in today.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
got 6 copies of the game in today.
View Quote

That's straight dedication to the game. I like the game but not enough to get five more copies of it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 8:48:46 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm liking it. With how the game was advertised, I was expecting 3-way battles with each nation. Disappointing that's not a mode. The combat seems like a more polished / fun version of Mount & Blade.

The knocking people off cliffs instant kill seems pretty cheap. I do it every opportunity I get, even though I feel a little bad about it
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm liking it. With how the game was advertised, I was expecting 3-way battles with each nation. Disappointing that's not a mode. The combat seems like a more polished / fun version of Mount & Blade.

The knocking people off cliffs instant kill seems pretty cheap. I do it every opportunity I get, even though I feel a little bad about it
View Quote

The first kill I got last night, was we were on opposite sides of the bridge, we both charge each other, and I rammed him off the bridge with the conqueror. It was hilarious, but I feel the same sentiment you do as well.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#28]
You guys want to see a high level gameplay video I just made?

For Honor: What high level Kensei gameplay looks like.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 6:39:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmAhKSmVrT4
View Quote

It's why I run when I see someone stands near a bridge or a cliff. They come to me or I don't fight.

We had one guy alive on our team and he/she took out their entire team by knocking them off that bridge. lol.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're a monster
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#31]
The more I play, the more I enjoy it. It definitely feels like something fresh
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 3:00:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The more I play, the more I enjoy it. It definitely feels like something fresh
View Quote

What I like is that it feels very competitive.

Oh and here's my Kensei with full Rep 1 armor:

Link Posted: 2/11/2017 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What I like is that it feels very competitive.

Oh and here's my Kensei with full Rep 1 armor:

http://i.imgur.com/MtTlKfr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/OedZ68X.jpg
View Quote

Nice. You've got some time in on the game. I've probably put about 6 hours in to the game and I'm only 10 I believe. Sigh, I hate 2nd shift and working every day.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 3:20:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 1:36:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Two move of my videos for your viewing pleasure.

First, this dude rage quit so hard that I kind of felt bad. Then his replacement bot shows up and plays dead as soon as he sees what happened.

Then I was dueling this other Kensei when he pulled some crazy Ninja move... WTF!

Link Posted: 2/12/2017 4:20:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Two move of my videos for your viewing pleasure.

First, this dude rage quit so hard that I kind of felt bad. Then his replacement bot shows up and plays dead as soon as he sees what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-Nh9yTJQY

Then I was dueling this other Kensei when he pulled some crazy Ninja move... WTF!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0FVAJRlVGI
View Quote

the bottom video is lol to the extreme. What. the. fuck. indeed.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:36:02 AM EDT
[#38]
I tried out the open beta. I really like the idea, but I wish the battles were bigger. Like 10v10 or something. Also, I felt like it was impossible to defend at points, and my character wouldn't respond to my inputs.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 12:30:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I tried out the open beta. I really like the idea, but I wish the battles were bigger. Like 10v10 or something. Also, I felt like it was impossible to defend at points, and my character wouldn't respond to my inputs.
View Quote

It's easy to play, hard to master. Parrying, dodging, are a must in this game. Button mashing is a no go.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#40]
God I've had some good games today. I can really get into this game.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm currently at level 12, with a gear score of 23. The game is okay. It's not great, but it's not bad. They should have made it more about large-scale battles, not 4 on 4, with a bunch of useless AI running around, getting in the way. This game would have been infinitely better had they made it so that you could have 32 vs 32 battles, like in Battlefield.

On PS4, the only game type that has "high activity," is Dominion. Not a good sign for such a huge beta. I'll wait until it's $20 or $30.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 5:22:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Looks kinda cool, because so much PvP oriented games lately have been in the CoD or BF shooter vein. But after playing The Division, and how rampant the cheating was on the PC version, my trust factor in another Ubisoft game isn't very high at the moment. 

I also think you are dead on Jinxsters, game looks like it should be played with a controller. 
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Man, who ends a beta on a Sunday? Honestly
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Looks kinda cool, because so much PvP oriented games lately have been in the CoD or BF shooter vein. But after playing The Division, and how rampant the cheating was on the PC version, my trust factor in another Ubisoft game isn't very high at the moment. 

I also think you are dead on Jinxsters, game looks like it should be played with a controller. 
View Quote

Max. This game in my opinion was amazing. I play with a controller, and it works out good. I didn't see any cheating whatsoever in my experience. I made it to level 20. Put quite a few hours into the gameplay. You also don't necessarily have to fight against another human to get loot. You can go up against the AI, and it treats it the same as going pvp. I just find it more thrilling to go up against another person.

All in all my hopes are very high on this game.

By the way it looks like the Knights won the faction wars. Good deal.

Here's my conqueror.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Man, who ends a beta on a Sunday? Honestly
View Quote

No shit. I was having a blast. It's truly been awhile since a game amped me up this much. The division was a let down for me. I tried so hard to get into it. Ghost Recons Wildlands looked and played okay, much better then The division, but it had things missing. This game however is amazing.

I will say this. I'm a pvp, skill based (Not through gear but through gameplay) type of player. So if that's how you feel, then I would highly recommend this game.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 7:02:06 PM EDT
[#46]
When is it released wide?
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 7:02:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Although I went Vikings this time, im happy the Knights won the Open Beta. I switched from Samurai in the Closed Beta to Vikings in the Open Beta because I guessed that the Samurai would be in dead last again.

I almost had to eat my words!
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
When is it released wide?
View Quote

Tuesday morning the servers go live. I forget the time.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 7:14:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Although I went Vikings this time, im happy the Knights won the Open Beta. I switched from Samurai in the Closed Beta to Vikings in the Open Beta because I guessed that the Samurai would be in dead last again.

I almost had to eat my words!
View Quote

I truly thought the samurai were going to win this time around. I can't believe the knights came back. They must have really wanted to conquer Jerusalem. Deus vult!
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:21:19 AM EDT
[#50]
DOwnloading now.  Here we go!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top