Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2016 8:02:15 PM EDT
I know I'm extremely late to the WoT party.

I have been playing it for a few months now on PS4.  Got the Hammer Tiger a month or so ago, and just this weekend got the T-34-88.  Both tanks are a blast to play, and have greatly increased my silver, XP, and W-L ratio!  

Anyway, does anyone here (still) play it on PS4?  I'm looking for a Clan to join, or at least some regulars to platoon up with.  The Random Groups can be.....extremely frustrating.

I'm Kamicosmos on PSN.  Just let me know you're an Arfcommer.  

(I do have an account on PC as well, but while I like a lot of the gameplay and mechanics on PC better, I just seem to perform better on the Playstation.)

(Apologies if I missed the Official thread, I dug through a few pages and didn't see any, and since I am no longer Team, I have discovered how crappy the basic search is!)
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll add you next time I'm on. I was a frequent player on the 360/X1 and hung out in Tier VIII. Even though I bought some expensive tanks on that platform I switched to PS4 and much prefer the PS4 experience. I'm at about Tier V or VI if I recall correctly as I haven't played since May, but I'd be happy to fire it up again. It's a much better experience with friends and I need to knock the rust off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top