Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2016 1:18:32 AM EDT

I'm Doh! from ARFCOM's serious war clan. Come check us out at  #99UUVV9C

We are looking for serious clashers th8 and above who are familiar with the newest attack strat or eager to learn. We have a total of 203 wars with 143 wins, 4 draws and 56 loses which are all Joe's fault! Inside joke. If you are sick of folks not donating, losing wars by missing attacks or making bad attacks swing by and say something only an Arfcommer would know.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:22:31 AM EDT
[#1]
All of the losses are of course my fault! But I will take it. If you are looking for the above type of clan and need some help with figuring out your attacks, we can help. We are currently running 3 main armies, bowlers (bowlers, healers and wiz), valks (golem, valks, and wiz), and then GoWiPe for our lower guys.

Joe
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:36:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Good win tonight guys! TK was the MVP for sure. Way to get back on the horse and kick some ass.
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 5:44:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Everyone loves warrrr
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everyone loves warrrr
View Quote

We almost pulled out a mismatch, we'll get the next one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 9:21:16 AM EDT
[#5]
This is definitely a fun group.  When we war, we hit hard and rules must be followed, but we have a good time with it.  

We've got some very knowledgeable players who are happy to help with attacks and strategies.

Come on by and check us out
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 3:54:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Bumpity Bump Bump Bump!

4 wins in a row let's keep the streak going strong!
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 10:00:08 AM EDT
[#7]
152 wins and going strong!
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#8]
8 wins in a row congrats fellas keep it going!
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 9:22:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Somehow, this is how I picture Shawnson's Christmas party.

Link Posted: 12/26/2016 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#10]
It was a good time
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Hello gents,
Do you guys still have the requirement to be in every war?  I'm considering rejoining but I don't think I can keep pace with your war schedule. We're doing once a week in mutiny right now which is about right for me.
I will need to be spun up on th10 attacks, I'm weak on those but strong on 3 pekka gowipe. Have practiced govabo on ring bases some.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hello gents,
Do you guys still have the requirement to be in every war?  I'm considering rejoining but I don't think I can keep pace with your war schedule. We're doing once a week in mutiny right now which is about right for me.
I will need to be spun up on th10 attacks, I'm weak on those but strong on 3 pekka gowipe. Have practiced govabo on ring bases some.
View Quote

We do war a lot, but you can set your own pace - if you just want to war once a week that's cool with us.  Just make sure you opt out for when you don't want to get put in a war.

Don't worry too much about the attacks, we can get you up to speed.  We've got several guys working on new attacks now and the clan membership is really good about coaching & making sure you get all the practice you want.

Go ahead and request, just include an arfism so we know that you're a member here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top