Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Fo
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:14:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 3:34:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely. It's the opposite of how modern shooter campaigns are. There are no "pay respects" moments, no shooting on rails sequences, no cutscenes... You walk into a huge area, heavy metal starts blasting so you know it's going to get good, then it's just literally mowing through demon hordes like you're on PCP. Low on ammo? Chain saw demons in half, rip skulls apart, punch your way through rib cages. It's awesome.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 5:24:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fo
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:54:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Doom 4 is all about extreme violence, you will run around like a mad man bent on vengeance against the existence of Demons; ripping, tearing, shooting, stomping, punching, farting...etc....

Would FO again.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Do it, the game is awesome, like stated before it is a high tension fast past slaughterfest.
To add I payed $60 on release day and would do it again.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:29:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see Doom for PS4 for $20 I assume this is what you're talking about, campaign being DLC?

Thinking about getting it at $20 while it lasts on Prime.
View Quote

There is no DLC yet (for single player). $20 is for the full game, most people just talk about the campaign though. I haven't given the multiplayer a shot but I guess it's the same team that was contracted to do Halo multiplayer, so some people love it, some hate it. I'm only a few levels in since I only play single player stuff when the internet is down, but even then it's well worth $60. Great experience that stands out from all the same old crap that's been released lately.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I have played the multiplayer a bit, its extremely fast paced as the maps are smaller, it does feel a lot like early Halo multiplayer. One cool thing though is after you get a bunch of kills you get to stomp around as a deamon and lay waste...
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 11:52:05 PM EDT
[#10]
IMHO the best game release of the year, def get it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top