BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Speaking of legion though. 7.1.5 ptr is out, people are pissed.
View Quote

Can you elaborate?
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Can you elaborate?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking of legion though. 7.1.5 ptr is out, people are pissed.

Can you elaborate?

Seems like everyone is getting the nerf bat.
Or they are just making stupid design tweaks noone wants. Too much to list but I've been looking over a few classes on forums. Only people not complaining are monks maybe.
Feral, rogues, holy priest, boomkin, demon hunters, unholy dk all priest specs are claiming they are just not worth messing with in pvp right now.
Feral stack bleeds and run away playstyle. No aoe for mythics.
Priest no defenses in pvp, except disc.
Outlaw got a nerf.
FDK got another pvp only str nerf.
Blizzard just seems all over the place with this ptr. Thankfully not close to going live.

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Frost DK HAA finally found, drops from soultakers.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I must be super lucky.
Paladin- legendary
DK- legendary
Druid- just got a legendary
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 8:27:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I must be super lucky.
Paladin- legendary
DK- legendary
View Quote

Must be lol, between 5 characters at 110 I have 1 legendary, and its not a good one lol.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:43:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My DK is 110, isn't really doing mythics yet (done 1) and I have two legendaries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I must be super lucky.
Paladin- legendary
DK- legendary

Must be lol, between 5 characters at 110 I have 1 legendary, and its not a good one lol.

My DK is 110, isn't really doing mythics yet (done 1) and I have two legendaries.

I hate you so much.  

Ran mythics all day on my lock, and managed to up my gear score by 2.  Even did my first keystone, Arcway +2.  I guess I'll just keep grinding away.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:25:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:30:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I know I got my first one out of a WQ/emissary chest.  Not sure about the second.  Maybe a world boss kill, or might have been another chest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I must be super lucky.
Paladin- legendary
DK- legendary

I hate you so much.  

Ran mythics all day on my lock, and managed to up my gear score by 2.  Even did my first keystone, Arcway +2.  I guess I'll just keep grinding away.

I know I got my first one out of a WQ/emissary chest.  Not sure about the second.  Maybe a world boss kill, or might have been another chest.

Link Posted: 11/29/2016 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#10]
shew! so holy priest is 110 now. its funner than I thought it would be in random bgs.
mind control is alot of fun. leveling a horde VDH currently. Ally just isnt winning many bgs anymore.
Still warstomping people on my FDK though. I was 1/4 health, a hunter at range opened on me. Figured I was toast. I went ham and ripped him to shreds.
Im sure there is a QQ thread from him somewhere right now. there is a ton of unbalance still.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#11]
The game has never been and likely will never be balanced against 1v1.  You might have had all your CDs usable and none of his were, or perhaps you just outplayed a noob.

I'm nearing artifact level 32, it is taking a shit pile more AP now, 700+K.  I assume it will be 1M on the next level.  Once I get there I'll feel like I can start another spec or alt.

Link Posted: 11/29/2016 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Just found this thread. What realm does everyone play on?

8 more days until I can wear my second legendary on my mage. Also, got my first legendary on my warrior.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just found this thread. What realm does everyone play on?

8 more days until I can wear my second legendary on my mage. Also, got my first legendary on my warrior.
View Quote

Alliance on Borean Tundra.

If everyone could just pick a damned server and agree on it, I'd start a new toon there, or move one over.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 2:36:53 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm on ner'zhul, ally and horde.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:30:10 AM EDT
[#15]
If you haven't installed "WorldQuestGroupFinder" yet, go download it.  Best legion addon ever.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 7:23:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If you haven't installed "WorldQuestGroupFinder" yet, go download it.  Best legion addon ever.
View Quote

oh for sure.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:51:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

oh for sure.
View Quote

What does it do?  Just help you find a group to blow through WQs?  I've never done them in a group, but if everyone gets credit for kills then that would be a quick way to blow through them fast...although the warlock can knock em out damned quick solo.

Got my warrior 110, wanted to get blacksmithing leveled up so I can unlock the obliteration furnace for everyone cheap...just because.  Just have the priest, DK, and hunter to go...altoholicism kicking in.

And finally got legendaries, for my mage and warlock.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:32:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah its a group finder for WQs.  Once you enter the WQ area it will pop up and ask if you want to group.  Click yes and it will enter you in a group or start one if there aren't any available.  It will add other users of the add-on and each WQ now takes about 20-30 seconds to complete.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yeah its a group finder for WQs.  Once you enter the WQ area it will pop up and ask if you want to group.  Click yes and it will enter you in a group or start one if there aren't any available.  It will add other users of the add-on and each WQ now takes about 20-30 seconds to complete.
View Quote

Downloaded it.  Mixed feelings about it.

For the warlock, it might have actually slowed me down, and certainly annoyed me.  Other classes though, it sped things along pretty well, and the biggest annoyance factor was zoning in and out, sometimes into a PvP server hotbed of activity.

Some potential for abuse.  You see a lot of people who join up and then just sit there until other people complete the quest for them.  I may spend some time using it to farm cloth, just hitting a humanoid or undead WQ area, staying in the group and looting 5x the cloth as I kill to help people knock out their quest...good for everyone.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

For the warlock, it might have actually slowed me down, and certainly annoyed me.  Other classes though, it sped things along pretty well, and the biggest annoyance factor was zoning in and out, sometimes into a PvP server hotbed of activity.

Some potential for abuse.  You see a lot of people who join up and then just sit there until other people complete the quest for them.  I may spend some time using it to farm cloth, just hitting a humanoid or undead WQ area, staying in the group and looting 5x the cloth as I kill to help people knock out their quest...good for everyone.
View Quote

My realm is like 10-1 horde, so this is invaluable when I play ally, just q instantly and phase into another realm and quest in peace lol. Tends to piss others off when I end up the leader and they come to my server and get farmed lol.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go into the options for the addon and you can block pvp servers.  Other than that I do occasionally see a guy who joins and afk completes the quests but what can ya do.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 4:06:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Fuck me, the hunter class campaign is a supreme pain in the ass...fuckin' thing is about 5 times as long and annoying as any of the others.  Not 1, not 2, but 3 fucking rounds of missions...and all over the fucking map, and back-and-forths between the fucking lodge and Dal for petty shit.  I've spent more time on this shit than just about every other class campaign combined...ludicrous, I tell you.

ETA:  Finished that fucker last night.  Now I'm working on DK and Pally at the same time...and loving both.  The pally had to overcome extremely deficient gear, which made every fight a fricking challenge, but now my only issue is getting enough mobs aggroed to make the fight interesting.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Yesterday was a good day!  Got an 880 bracer of the world boss and then my first legendary from world quest chest all within 15 minutes.  My DPS took a bit of a jump
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#24]
I had a good couple of days myself.  Got a legendary on my warrior, who had just turned 110...talk about a good boost in ilvl!

Also started work on my pally and dk.  I hated the new prot pally initially, but it turned out to be a gear issue...as soon as I got gear up to par, and learned that 8 mobs are easier than 1, it was game on...will probably be the only toon I actually tank with.

The most fun Ive had, though, is my DK.  I'm absolutely crushing the dps meter in frost, and in blood there isn't much I can't take on.  Should hit 110 tonight, but the damned DK campaign is bugged so not sure when I'll be able to complete that.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I had a good couple of days myself.  Got a legendary on my warrior, who had just turned 110...talk about a good boost in ilvl!

Also started work on my pally and dk.  I hated the new prot pally initially, but it turned out to be a gear issue...as soon as I got gear up to par, and learned that 8 mobs are easier than 1, it was game on...will probably be the only toon I actually tank with.

The most fun Ive had, though, is my DK.  I'm absolutely crushing the dps meter in frost, and in blood there isn't much I can't take on.  Should hit 110 tonight, but the damned DK campaign is bugged so not sure when I'll be able to complete that.
View Quote

How is it bugged? Ive done it twice, Horde and Alliance and didnt have a problem either time.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

How is it bugged? Ive done it twice, Horde and Alliance and didnt have a problem either time.
View Quote

The Horsemen quest triggers are all fucked up, the LK prompts you to do quests that aren't available yet, shit like that.  From 103 to 110 you don't get any DK campaign quests...the other classes are more spaced out, so the LK prompts are probably correct, but the quest giver makes you wait until 110 triggers everything all at once.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 3:28:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Twice today I got into random groups with people pulling 600k+ dps.  The second was a guild group, and not only did we - okay, they - clear heroic HoV in like 10 minutes, they handed me a stack of spendy enchants as well.

Finally finished up the DK campaign...didn't care for the ending much, to be honest, but it wasn't too bad.  Odd thing is I still have one more follower to get...pretty jacked up.  Buggiest expansion ever.  Having fun though.

DH, rogue, mage, warrior, lock, hunter, and DK campaigns complete.  Priest, pally, and druid might just chill for awhile, I'm sort of sick of leveling, and I don't and won't have a shaman.

Happy New Year!
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#28]
sorry something is up with "my topics" and it no longer shows my topics started. Anyhow.
Caved and started playing destruction lock, lots of fun even without much gear yet.
Kinda gave up on priest, MW is a ton better right now and has all the tools to get the job done.
Havent messed with paladin or druid lately.
Figure ill just go DK, MW and Warlock. Kinda wish I could put some on horde side. Ally getting smashed in bg's lately. Cant win anything.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Just got my hunter to 110. My main is my DH, loved playing him for awhile and finally got past the 830 ilvl to 838. Which is still low but at least getting me into mythics for my guild.
Hunter is fun, but now that I'm 110 I feel like leveling up something else before committing to my hunter as my main alt.
Have a 100 Fury War, 100 Prot Paly, 100 Holy Priest, and 99 FDK.. Trying to decide which to get back into. Had a lot of fun getting my FDK from 90-99 and getting into Legion, but something is pulling me back to my original main from BC Paly.

Also started a Horde Monk, actually really enjoying it. Only lvl 57 right now, but powering up there. Might actually become my main when I can get him to 110 because of how enjoyable it is to play.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Just started Legion. I haven't played since WOTLK. I'm a little upset there are no talent trees. I also don't like that the class trainers are pretty much useless now, but so far I am having a lot of fun regardless.

Level 21 Ret Pally at the moment. I thought I'd have to spend like 4 gold to get my mount and learn how to ride one...nope Paladins get everything free at level 20. LUL
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 3:17:37 PM EDT
[#31]
I cant stand the 2 hits to kill most mobs. I tried legion.. wanted to come back.. but didnt work out for me
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Finally got comfortable with my MM hunter rotation during movement heavy fights and keeping dps up during raids.  Just in time for 7.1.5 to come and change the entire MM hunter rotation and talent build.  It looks like it will be for the better, but damn I really don't want to relearn another rotation.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 10:15:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Finally got comfortable with my MM hunter rotation during movement heavy fights and keeping dps up during raids.  Just in time for 7.1.5 to come and change the entire MM hunter rotation and talent build.  It looks like it will be for the better, but damn I really don't want to relearn another rotation.  
View Quote

MM hunter needed the revision, it's just zero fun and needlessly complicated, IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 11:40:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Anyone horde on Moonrunner?
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:18:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Demon Hunter is amazing. The DPS is crazy good for Legion dungeons. I'm 102 and 110s can't keep up with me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Demon Hunter is amazing. The DPS is crazy good for Legion dungeons. I'm 102 and 110s can't keep up with me.
View Quote

That's entirely due to scaling, lol.  But yeah, it's a great class, extremely fun to play.  Glide is the shizzle.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 2:26:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Got a 2nd legendary on my lock tonight...a 940 belt, raised my ilvl 5 points, lol.  Pretty happy about it.    It's only my second dps legendary, and a spectacular one for me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 12:22:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Got a 2nd legendary on my lock tonight...a 940 belt, raised my ilvl 5 points, lol.  Pretty happy about it.    It's only my second dps legendary, and a spectacular one for me.
View Quote

Nice,  had a few people in guild that got lucky yesterday and had the new 940s drop.  

We started Nighthold on normal, got 5/10 down in 3 hours.  Back on Thursday for more.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Funny how a couple small changes can make such a big difference.

Dropped the pet and went with Lone Wolf and Black Arrow on the hunter, and picked up a 940 Prydaz...the bubble that seems so pointless on a lot of toons makes a yuuuuge difference on a hunter.  Totally digging it now.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top