Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 10:21:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What sthe fastest way to level up?

Im level  7 now.

Are gyms worth doing? or should i stick to collecting pokemon until a certain level.?  and when should i evolve /power up my pokemon?
View Quote

Fastest way to level up is Pidgey, Weedle, and Caterbrie evolution farming. Catch a ton of them, pop a Lucky Egg for extra xp, then evolve them one at a time. You get like 1k per evolution.

I wouldn't even bother powering up Pokemon until you're level 15+, because at those levels high CP Pokemon are often found in the wild. Your priority should be leveling and catching Pokemon.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 5:31:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

What sthe fastest way to level up?

Im level  7 now.

Are gyms worth doing? or should i stick to collecting pokemon until a certain level.?  and when should i evolve /power up my pokemon?
View Quote
Don't power up pokemon until level 10 if possible. Try not to evolve any pokemon unless its level 250+. Yes Gyms are worth it, read up on fighting first. Gyms are basically a quick way to get experience. Fastest way to level is to catch pokemon and visit pokestops.

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Whats a lucky egg and how and when should i use them?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 9:01:58 AM EDT
[#4]
So basically just focus early on catching as many of everything as possible right?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#5]
So how does Pokemon Go qualify to be in the "War Gaming" topic?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's technically an RPG-Fighting game.

You enslave animals and make them fight each other.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus gyms are basically "king of the hill" style pvp.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:25:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's actually a SHTF sim. I'm walking around a lot to hatch eggs, and the servers are down so much that I'm not only conditioning my body for TEOTWAWKI but my mind as well, I'll be prepared for a future with no cars and no internet because NIANTIC IS MAKING ME FUCKING WALK EVERYWHERE AND THEN THEIR FUCKING SERVERS CRASH
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Not sure if you guys have been keeping up with Pokemon news but apparently someone hacked the servers and created a website showing you exactly where and when Pokemon spawn. I'm using it right now and it works 100%.

https://pokevision.com/

I'm sure it will be removed or fixed soon. It's basically cheating lol
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not sure if you guys have been keeping up with Pokemon news but apparently someone hacked the servers and created a website showing you exactly where and when Pokemon spawn. I'm using it right now and it works 100%.

https://pokevision.com/

I'm sure it will be removed or fixed soon. It's basically cheating lol
View Quote

pretty much. There is also pokeradar.xyz. There are a few out there, some require a login. If you use the login ones create a duplicate ID so you don't use your actual account and risk a ban or something.,
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I need to get off my ass and take a drive into the city... I just took these screenshots in Pokevision of my area versus the 30 minute drive east

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#12]
I scored a Vulpix for myself and girlfriend yesterday using pokevision.   It was, however, about two blocks off.

It's going to change Pokemon from a walkathon to a rally race if it continues to be permitted.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:07:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I scored a Vulpix for myself and girlfriend yesterday using pokevision.   It was, however, about two blocks off.

It's going to change Pokemon from a walkathon to a rally race if it continues to be permitted.
View Quote

I don't know if it's my imagination, but prior to the last update pokevision would say an onix or something was on a particular street corner, sure enough dead on the money. After the update it'd say an eevee was right on top of me and it wouldn't show on the tracker, but a pikachu would be on the tracker in game but not on pokevision anywhere in town. I live in a small rural town though so I've accepted the fact anything halfway decent will be coming via 10km eggs for me. I lift things up and put them down but this game is making me walk an awful lot.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top