Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 31
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 12:26:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I never really payed attention to mine.......Usually too busy trying not to flip the dang heavy over when I get doing good
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I play an average of an hour or so every night on xbox; however long it takes to do 2 operations.  Same name as here if somebody wants to look me up.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#3]
New community event starting tonight that encourages medics to revive.

You have to do like 20 revives and kill 5 people with the syringe then get a special dog tag or something.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Its the Capricorn dog tag. I'm a virgo
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 7:36:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I tried it earlier.  Didn't seem to be working.  The guy on Reddit said it was about 15 seconds per bullet refill.  I didn't count it out or time it...but it felt like I waited more than a minute, and I never got any more K-Bullets.  Maybe it was a glitch for that guy or something.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I tried it earlier.  Didn't seem to be working.  The guy on Reddit said it was about 15 seconds per bullet refill.  I didn't count it out or time it...but it felt like I waited more than a minute, and I never got any more K-Bullets.  Maybe it was a glitch for that guy or something.

It has worked for me, but intermittently. Seems like it may not work with sniper rifles, but it does with marksman rifles. On Reddit they were suggesting it's a feature with the Mauser G98 and I seem to remember that was what I was using when I noticed them regenerate.

Don't remember it ever working with the M95 carbine or marksman rifle.

Quoted:

Lately the balance has been really bad.  Other times I've been in matches that ended 1000-999.  

Last night Suez turned into a bunch of non flare firing snipe tards piled up on the dune just passed A, will all other objectives under enemy control.
Leave it to me though to be the only one with some tactics to use the cover of the train to get all the way to E and secure it once my squad realized what I was up to and started spawning on me.

There's another large patch arriving in February which will hopefully fix it. I think they broke something in the last patch which caused it to get this bad.

Yes, not many people understand how the flare works. It's a shame as it's very useful, although not if the people using it are at the corners of the map all game.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Took a break from multiplayer and finally got around to beating all the story missions. The song in the middle of the credits by The Pogues was a nice touch; real shame it isn't played in the menu with the rest of the songs though.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:58:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Took a break from multiplayer and finally got around to beating all the story missions. The song in the middle of the credits by The Pogues was a nice touch; real shame it isn't played in the menu with the rest of the songs though.
View Quote

I whistled the theme song to BF1 at work the other day (Seven Nation Army) and pissed off a Ohio State fan......then realized I was wearing my Clemson hat while I was whistling it lol
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#8]
DLC teaser video posted on BF1's Twitter. Looks like some sort of big ass new tank is shown, in addition to the French soldier with a new melee weapon.

https://twitter.com/Battlefield/status/822496454677823490

Eta: French Super-heavy Assault Tank called the Char 2C:

Link Posted: 1/20/2017 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#10]
They Shall Not Pass teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gilIE1F8dU

Personally, I don't think that that the soldier was there to show off that spiked club. I think that's going to be (one of?) the new elite (armor/goggles). Looks like a melee + sidearm kinda guy (just going off the club and the holster)
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 9:01:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm having more fun with the Fighter plane.  I just recently got level 10 Pilot and had spent most of my time in the Bomber.  Great for getting kills on infantry and vehicles, but unless you have a competent gunner(s), you're defenseless against other planes.

I've been playing with the Fighter for a few days and am liking it.  I use the standard guns for enemy planes, and swooping in low and dropping the small bombs (basically 4 grenades, it looks like) on infantry and getting lots of kills.  Seems to work a lot better, the close you are the ground.  I know they don't do any damage to Heavy Tanks, but I'm not sure about other land vehicles.  I did get a triple kill from dropping the 'nades on a stationary boat trying to cap E on Empire's Edge.  I don't know if it destroyed the boat or just killed the people.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm having more fun with the Fighter plane.  I just recently got level 10 Pilot and had spent most of my time in the Bomber.  Great for getting kills on infantry and vehicles, but unless you have a competent gunner(s), you're defenseless against other planes.

I've been playing with the Fighter for a few days and am liking it.  I use the standard guns for enemy planes, and swooping in low and dropping the small bombs (basically 4 grenades, it looks like) on infantry and getting lots of kills.  Seems to work a lot better, the close you are the ground.  I know they don't do any damage to Heavy Tanks, but I'm not sure about other land vehicles.  I did get a triple kill from dropping the 'nades on a stationary boat trying to cap E on Empire's Edge.  I don't know if it destroyed the boat or just killed the people.
View Quote

I fly better in this game then I did in bf4 or 3. I use the fighter with the trench package. The most kills I got at one time was 8 kills. I didnt even see that many people there when I dropped the bombs

Could that huge tank be a new bohemoth?
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 11:52:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I fly better in this game then I did in bf4 or 3. I use the fighter with the trench package. The most kills I got at one time was 8 kills. I didnt even see that many people there when I dropped the bombs

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that's what it's called; the Trench package.  It's awesome.

I fly mostly in 3rd person, and recently found out you can remove the vehicle seating diagram. It makes it easier to see and time the bomb drops as you approach.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:26:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I just can't get the hang of assault. Which is the best gun? I can't seem to hit anything with the mp18. Thats all I seem to get killed by, if I try to use it I get stomped. I kind of like the automatico but the verticle mag on top is in the way
View Quote
Don't aim down the sights with assault, you'll do much better
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:28:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just saw on Reddit that K-Bullets refill automatically (slowly).  No ammo pack/crate necessary.

I had no idea.  I haven't really used them much, because 4 rounds that did 5 damage seemed pretty useless to me, unless you're teammates are hitting the same vehicle with explosives.
View Quote
Their big role is to stop the tank from repairing. I've also seen 5 scouts shred a light tank, it was glorious
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:30:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I was killed with k bullets while in a land ship. I had about 10 percent left and before I could eject I got blown up.

I was on Monte grappa and had the k bullets equipped and it gave me a completely different gun. Its like a sawed off lever action with no sights and gives you about 20 k bullets. I don't know what its called. I tried to kill somebody with it so I could see what it's called and it just put a bullet in the kill feed. I don't know if it's only on that map or what
View Quote
That is what happens when you are playing one of the pistol only modes and equip k bullets, it's a mares leg. A chopped down version of the Russian, which is just a Winchester
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:36:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
anyone have the connection warning icons pop up? I'm pulling 7.6 down, .74 up and latency is 109ms
but cant seem to get rid of the icons. are there any settings to play with in game to help?
I've done all I can with the internet connection short of moving lol
View Quote
My connection is way faster than yours, 200/20. I still get those. You can turn then off in the settings
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 6:34:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Rumors on Reddit about the first DLC from a "friend of a DICE" employee:

4 new maps
2 new operations
1 new behemoth (the French tank in the teaser)
1 new elite class
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Hello and welcome to Spawn Deathfield 1, you just spawned infront of the enemy who was already shooting? Sucks to suck
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hello and welcome to Spawn Deathfield 1, you just spawned infront of the enemy who was already shooting? Sucks to suck
View Quote

But wait, there's more!. Rambo medic is going to come out of no where to revive you right infront of the guy that just killed you. You get to experience that twice!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

But wait, there's more!. Rambo medic is going to come out of no where to revive you right infront of the guy that just killed you. You get to experience that twice!
View Quote

It only counts as one death though!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it's sooooooooo annoying lol
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I spawned on a squadmate once...and spawned right in a fucking fire.  Took me a second to realize why my health was going down quick.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:42:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone know if they are going to rebuff AA a little in the next patch? I know they were OP AF in the beginning but right now planes are really fucking untouchable (unless the pilot is trash)

Possible fixes:
increase the range slightly (its 300 yards now IIRC, maybe 400)
increase velocity
add a bit more damage + splash damage and the "hit" (lose control) effect (original was wayyyyy too much but its hardly none now)
increase the respawn speed and the health of the turrets, pilots flying around and destroying the turrets while no one is in them is kinda bullshit (this is a must IMO)

The fighter and attack planes themselves aren't too bad but the "shotgun" blast (trench hunter or whatever its called) is a bit OP. Wouldn't hurt if the bomber wasn't able to completely destroy tanks in one pass either. It also wouldn't hurt if regular bullets did a bit more damage (say a squad of guys all shooting it and not missing could actually take one out or at least disable it)

Rear gunner is absolute trash now too, "easy" fix to prevent pilots from jumping in it to shoot other planes (why it got nerfed) is too either prevent them from leaving the seat itself or there being a factor where the damage drops when no one is in the pilot seat

INB4 the pilots with the "just get in the air and shoot me down like a man" crap
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I spawned on a squadmate once...and spawned right in a fucking fire.  Took me a second to realize why my health was going down quick.
View Quote

That reminds me, they really need to fix the under fire spawns. Its really annoying when you are fighting a dude and two of his squadmates pop up behind him and mow you down
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#27]
If I want all the dlc, is the Premium Pass the best option?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If I want all the dlc, is the Premium Pass the best option?
View Quote

I think the price of each DLC has yet to be revealed, but yeah you're probably saving a couple bucks if you plan on buying the DLC anyway.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 8:53:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Anyone know if they are going to rebuff AA a little in the next patch? I know they were OP AF in the beginning but right now planes are really fucking untouchable (unless the pilot is trash)

Possible fixes:
increase velocity
add a bit more damage + splash damage and the "hit" (lose control) effect (original was wayyyyy too much but its hardly none now)
increase the respawn speed and the health of the turrets, pilots flying around and destroying the turrets while no one is in them is kinda bullshit (this is a must IMO)

The fighter and attack planes themselves aren't too bad but the "shotgun" blast (trench hunter or whatever its called) is a bit OP. Wouldn't hurt if the bomber wasn't able to completely destroy tanks in one pass either. It also wouldn't hurt if regular bullets did a bit more damage (say a squad of guys all shooting it and not missing could actually take one out or at least disable it)

Rear gunner is absolute trash now too, "easy" fix to prevent pilots from jumping in it to shoot other planes (why it got nerfed) is too either prevent them from leaving the seat itself or there being a factor where the damage drops when no one is in the pilot seat

INB4 the pilots with the "just get in the air and shoot me down like a man" crap
View Quote

Well I wouldn't want them to be able to shoot all the way across the map. Most of the time I can fly high enough, just out of range to drop my bombs on the aa. Or I'll try to come in low and behind them and take them out.

I don't worry about the bombers. I have yet to see a really good bomber pilot on the PS4. When I get tired of their shit I'll just get the artillery truck and snipe them out of the sky lol.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 10:24:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I had an idea. Would any of the PS4 users be interested in having a game night or something?. Try and get a full squad together, or two would be even better. 8 spots in a party, we could really fuck some shit up if we had two squads running with mics
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:09:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Just depends when, This week I work 230-11 but normally I work 1030-7 Mon-Fri

Really shouldn't be hard to do though, I used to co-lead a squad of 6-8 guys back when I was heavily involved with a gaming clan. As long as everyone listens and follows general simple orders/requests it should be a piece of cake and entertaining.

Be warned though, my skill with and extensive use of C4 in bf3 and 4 earned me the callsign Troll
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:43:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Possible fixes:
increase velocity

View Quote

The AA works well enough against bombers and attack planes, destroying or heavily damaging them in a few seconds. It doesn't work particularly well against fighters unless they fly directly towards it. I also think the velocity is part of the problem.

Some of the operations maps give very little access to AA for the attacking team. Another problem is virtually nobody uses the AA truck, despite it being the best counter to planes.

The next patch is in February. I don't think any details are out yet, but air to ground combat and planes will very likely be adjusted.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:19:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I had an idea. Would any of the PS4 users be interested in having a game night or something?. Try and get a full squad together, or two would be even better. 8 spots in a party, we could really fuck some shit up if we had two squads running with mics
View Quote

Yes, but I may not be available for another week. I'm getting ready to leave for PAX South soon
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 4:56:59 AM EDT
[#34]
It's annoying that teams are missing stationary AA on some of the Operations maps near the beginning of the match. I'm positive there's a map or two where the defenders get planes early and the attackers have absolutely no AA for a couple sectors unless someone picks an AA truck which is unlikely.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 6:29:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would love two, but i dont have PS Plus yet and i dont want to spend the money on that yet as i have other things to spend money on, i,e: Textbooks, Building a PC. But i will be happy to when i do get it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 8:49:18 AM EDT
[#36]
AA truck will tear a plane up quick.  The few times I've faced real good pilots it has been a game of cat & mouse because they will find the truck and bomb it almost immediately.  I try to find some type of concealment until I shoot at a plane then it's shoot and move to another hiding spot.

The AA truck is kind of a waste of a tank unless you have enemy pilot(s) dominating the game.  Then it's a pretty good thing.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#37]
 oticed they removed repairing from fighter and mini tank in hardcore anyone else see this?
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Look at the map and name first.  Not spawning on people who run and gun is a good start to not spawn dying. 

That took me a bit to get used to in this game now I rarely spawn die, if I don't see someone/something that looks good I take the rando spawn.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:02:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Look at the map and name first.  Not spawning on people who run and gun is a good start to not spawn dying. 

That took me a bit to get used to in this game now I rarely spawn die, if I don't see someone/something that looks good I take the rando spawn.
View Quote

The funny thing is I dont spawn on people for that reason, these deaths happened spawning on bases that were supposed to be cleared
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 1:28:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
 oticed they removed repairing from fighter and mini tank in hardcore anyone else see this?
View Quote

I think it's a glitch, maybe?  There have been times that my "repair from inside" doesn't work in the Heavy Tank.  Seems random.  It won't work, and then I'll get another Heavy later on in the same match, and it works.

Also, unless it's the same glitch as above; I've noticed that I can't "repair from inside" with stolen Heavy Tanks anymore.  Only the Quick Repair option works.  Maybe to keep from lopsided games where one team has more tanks on the field at once.  

(Pro-tip; Just die with your tank.  Don't bail when it's about to blow up, or else you risk the dickheads like me who will jump in, hit Quick Repair, and drive away and hide until I can Quick Repair to 100%. )
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I think it's a glitch, maybe?  There have been times that my "repair from inside" doesn't work in the Heavy Tank.  Seems random.  It won't work, and then I'll get another Heavy later on in the same match, and it works.

Also, unless it's the same glitch as above; I've noticed that I can't "repair from inside" with stolen Heavy Tanks anymore.  Only the Quick Repair option works.  Maybe to keep from lopsided games where one team has more tanks on the field at once.  

(Pro-tip; Just die with your tank.  Don't bail when it's about to blow up, or else you risk the dickheads like me who will jump in, hit Quick Repair, and drive away and hide until I can Quick Repair to 100%. )
View Quote

I think dice did make it so you couldnt repair stolen tanks. I tried to repair a light tank I stole but it wouldn't work.  I didn't think about the quick repair, I'll use that next time
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#42]
The last time I stole a tank I couldn't repair from inside but I had a repair tool so did it from outside.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#43]
I've been trying to bust out a few of the medals but some seem almost impossible to complete.  Working on the Tank busting one now (Order of Augustus).  I gave up on the Crimson Heart after spending two days unsuccessfully trying to get spot assists.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I think dice did make it so you couldnt repair stolen tanks. I tried to repair a light tank I stole but it wouldn't work.  I didn't think about the quick repair, I'll use that next time
View Quote

IIRC only pilots/tankers can actually repair stuff while inside even if you've got a repair tool
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:13:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The funny thing is I dont spawn on people for that reason, these deaths happened spawning on bases that were supposed to be cleared
View Quote
It's easy to spawn cap flags if pay attention to where the action is. I'll do a pass on a flag in the plane and come back and hit the group ribbing back to the flag from the spawn point. I always spawn on a person if I can
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:13:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I gave up on the Crimson Heart after spending two days unsuccessfully trying to get spot assists.
View Quote

That's the one combat medal I have.  Didn't think it was hard. Getting the suppression assists took the longest.  What game mode are you playing? Domination and TDM make it easier because they're comparatively target-rich.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:16:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
You have to have a repair tool to repair while inside. Sometimes it will spawn you as a different class, like cavalry, then you can't repair
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Just seen this on the battlefield forums. You can kill people with the gas mask
https://youtu.be/EDIv2v4jaws
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 12:40:16 AM EDT
[#49]
If you want to repair a tank whilst driving it, you need to try and pick up a tanker kit. Most people don't get far when they bail, so it's usually a couple of feet away from the vehicle. It also comes with a repair tool.

Oddly enough, the pilot class can also repair a tank they're driving.

Quoted:
It's annoying that teams are missing stationary AA on some of the Operations maps near the beginning of the match. I'm positive there's a map or two where the defenders get planes early and the attackers have absolutely no AA for a couple sectors unless someone picks an AA truck which is unlikely.
View Quote

Kaiserschlacht. Once the attacking team reaches the windmill there's AA access, but it often seems to have disappeared. Some AA turrets respawn and others don't, I think. Sometimes there's another turret at the capture point to the right of the windmill, but that one also seems to go missing.

The defending team usually has around two or three AA turrets and several machine guns by the time an airship goes up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 4:21:14 PM EDT
[#50]
First DLC info posted on the official BF1 page here.

~4 new maps:
    -Verdun Heights: uphill/downhill map in a big forest fire
    -Fort Vaux: looks entirely indoors in a fort
    -Soissons: nice little country french town. description makes it seem like there will be lots of tanks and planes
    -Rupture: poppy fields, bunkers, trenches, and a tank graveyard
~French army now playable
~New game mode: Frontlines

-a mix of conquest and rush, but instead of attacking/defending, both teams are trying to capture the points in the middle in a game of tug-of-war that will ultimately lead to the destruction of one army's base.
~Char 2C tank officially announced as the new behemoth

~Another type of tank called the Assault Tank Gun:

~New elite class: Trench Raider
    -melee focused with a grenade arsenal
~New stationary weapon: Siege Howitzer
    -works like a mortar

Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top