Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/30/2016 11:18:54 AM EDT
Probably my favorite genre of PC games are MMORPGs. The first one I ever played (and still to this day ranks as one of the most memorable) was Ultima Online. Not long after that I played EverQuest and eventually then migrated to Dark Age of Camelot, both games which I have fond memories of. Eventually in 2004 this little unknown game called World of Warcraft captured my gaming time. WoW was probably the one MMORPG I stuck with the longest playing about six months past the Wrath of the Litch King expansion. But since I quit WoW in 2008 I haven't found many MMORPGs that have held my attention.

Sure I've dabbled in others over the years like Asheron's Call, Anarchy Online, Champions Online, Rift, Warhammer Online, Star Wars Galaxies, DC Universe Online, and Star Wars the Old Republic, just to name a few, but for some reason I really haven't found a good MMORPG in the past five years that I've been able to stick with. And it doesn't seem like many new good MMORPGs are coming to market. I've tried going back to some, like Star Wars the Old Republic, but it's just not the same. You log in and find your friends list empty, towns/player hubs mostly deserted, and long queues for instances/raids because so few people play.  

Anyone else feel like this genre has hit a lull and is in need of a next "golden age" of gaming? The only MMORPG I've got on my radar at the moment is Camelot Unchained, the squeal to Dark Age of Camelot, but that hasn't even entered a beta stage yet.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Probably my favorite genre of PC games are MMORPGs. The first one I ever played (and still to this day ranks as one of the most memorable) was Ultima Online. Not long after that I played EverQuest and eventually then migrated to Dark Age of Camelot, both games which I have fond memories of. Eventually in 2004 this little unknown game called World of Warcraft captured my gaming time. WoW was probably the one MMORPG I stuck with the longest playing about six months past the Wrath of the Litch King expansion. But since I quit WoW in 2008 I haven't found many MMORPGs that have held my attention.

Sure I've dabbled in others over the years like Asheron's Call, Anarchy Online, Champions Online, Rift, Warhammer Online, Star Wars Galaxies, DC Universe Online, and Star Wars the Old Republic, just to name a few, but for some reason I really haven't found a good MMORPG in the past five years that I've been able to stick with. And it doesn't seem like many new good MMORPGs are coming to market. I've tried going back to some, like Star Wars the Old Republic, but it's just not the same. You log in and find your friends list empty, towns/player hubs mostly deserted, and long queues for instances/raids because so few people play.  

Anyone else feel like this genre has hit a lull and is in need of a next "golden age" of gaming? The only MMORPG I've got on my radar at the moment is Camelot Unchained, the squeal to Dark Age of Camelot, but that hasn't even entered a beta stage yet.

View Quote

I liked SWTOR.

You may want to look into project nova by ccp games.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I liked SWTOR.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I liked SWTOR.

Oh, I enjoyed SWToR as well and played quite a bit the first year it came out, and off and on would come back for new content releases after that, but their new content wouldn't last long and I felt like the game was really moving in the direction of a single player game with the option for some co-op. Fine if you were free-to-play (FTP) but IMO the FTP constraints were just far to limiting on the game-play aspects (limits on how many ability/skills slots, limits on how much $$ you could have, limits on size of your bags/bank, etc.), and the content didn't warrant the $16/mo subscription.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:55:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Only 2 MMORPGs I really got into Pre-NGE Star Wars Galaxies and Mabinogi(which is unique because it doesn't have class restrictions and in theory you could learn every skill there is and use them as you need to).  

I did try Star Trek Online a while ago but very quickly it felt like World of Warcraft "IN SPACE!" and the campaign plots  were  . I have better things to do than attend religious sensitive training. Yes there was a mission where they sent Klingons to sensitive training so they didn't offend the Bajorians. Never mind the fact the Dominion just Pearl Harbored DS9.  I uninstalled the game after that.

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#4]
SWTOR was the last good one that I have played. None have been as good as WoW was when it first came out.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 12:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel your pain.  I did LOTRO for 7 years off and on, and then SWTOR mixed in there some.  The content kinda died.  Not enough players.  

Both of these are still good for single player fun if you like the lore, especially as LOTRO just now got to the Battle of Gondor, and has been slowly releasing updates.

My favorite used to be PVP both in SWTOR and LOTRO.  What turned me off was the grind to get gear for PVP.  

I'm still looking for another one to start.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I feel your pain.  I did LOTRO for 7 years off and on, and then SWTOR mixed in there some.  The content kinda died.  Not enough players.  

Both of these are still good for single player fun if you like the lore, especially as LOTRO just now got to the Battle of Gondor, and has been slowly releasing updates.

My favorite used to be PVP both in SWTOR and LOTRO.  What turned me off was the grind to get gear for PVP.  

View Quote
Same. Had high hopes for Albion Online. It looked to be kinda like Ultima Online of sorts, but it too went the route of The Division with a PvE and PvP area, where PvE players would be forced to enter the PvP area for loot and to farm crafting materials. Also, not hearing that end-game has much to do. Was also keeping my eye on The Repopulation and Shroud of the Avantar, but both are getting mixed reviews and have been in an "early access" stage for at least a year now. I simply refuse to pay to alpha and beta test developers games, so I don't do any of that early access crap. Black Desert Online looked interesting, but I hear its a port of a Korean grind-fest.

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:08:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Same. Had high hopes for Albion Online. It looked to be kinda like Ultima Online of sorts, but it too went the route of The Division with a PvE and PvP area, where PvE players would be forced to enter the PvP area for loot and to farm crafting materials. Also, not hearing that end-game has much to do. Was also keeping my eye on The Repopulation and Shroud of the Avantar, but both are getting mixed reviews and have been in an "early access" stage for at least a year now. I simply refuse to pay to alpha and beta test developers games, so I don't do any of that early access crap. Black Desert Online looked interesting, but I hear its a port of a Korean grind-fest.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Black desert is fun, but I'm only about half way to the level cap. I foresee it getting really grindy. Beautiful game though.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I played Lord of the Rings Online for nearly 3 years.

Nearly the instant they went to free to play the game died out.    I was in a 10-15 player clan of people who were willing to pay the monthly fee and group with.   Was pretty fun playing through the game with them.   As they quit shit got given away to other clan members.   I wound up with maybe 3 other players in control of the clan and bored as hell.   Wound up with around 400 gold on my toon before I quit.

The free to play crap combined with outright lazy story/quest levels is just horrible.   No real immersion or reason for feeling like you are vested.

These days I find it more fun if there is a solo play coop like Diablo 3 to play.

Not sure what to say about games these days.   Too much emphasis on graphics and crap perhaps and not enough focus on good game play.

I thought maybe it is because I am getting older.   But look at the Command And Conquer series for instance, I can still play and enjoy the original Red Alert and C&C.   Originals are more fun than any of the newer C&C offerings by EA.  The gaming experiences just are not as fun as they used to be.

Best game I can recall in the past 3 years is The Witcher 3.   GTA-5 being maybe 2nd in line.

Rest of them leave me pretty much bored of them after a month.   The MMORPG isnt any different.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Star Citizen when it gets a little farther along.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#10]
One of the biggest problems (IMO) is that companies are pushing for games to be both PC and console. The best MMORPG's are strictly PC, which many see as a dying breed since PC's are being dumped from households at a steady rate.

Another is that the player base for MMORPG's is currently stretched around multiple games. What really needs to happen is old active MMO's (WoW, EVE, SWTOR, FFXIV, ESO, GW2) need to shut down and focus on new games.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#11]
EvE is still going strong
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Black desert is fun, but I'm only about half way to the level cap. I foresee it getting really grindy. Beautiful game though.
View Quote

There is no level cap.  Soft caps in place but no hard cap.  Once you hit 55 it gets really hard to level, almost impossible.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:48:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Spent an insane amount of time in EQ and WoW was good too. SWTOR was decent. I too would be interested in a game that captured the old EQ level of interest but I don't think anything that epic exists or is even forthcoming.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#14]
I spent a ton of time playing Ultima Online.  I had a lot of stuff, small castle, rares, server rares, but I gave it all away during the time when they were doing champion spawns.  I was so pissed that they seemed to be unable to stop the speed hackers, and that just ruined the game for me.

I tried some other games, Everquest, D&D online, but I could not get into them.  Then City of Heroes came out and I was hooked.  To this day that is the game that I have had the most fun in. I played regularly with a great group of people, content was great, the game mechanics to me were almost perfect.  I remember how cool it was to have bad guys and citizens talk about you in the speech bubbles.  Really helped you get immersed in your character.

A lot of players who were on CoH in the beginning said they were just playing it until WoW came out. I tried WoW, but was turned off in the very beginning by character creation.  City of Heroes had a ground breaking character customization.  WoW had a few choices.  I stayed with CoH until issue 4, when they nerfed movement powers, but I came back for the Hammidon raids and stayed until they nerfed Hammidon enhancements.  Then I came back for crafting and played off and on until they shut down the servers.  

I have a Star Trek online account, and I played it for a few months then life got in the way and I have not had the time to really learn the game.  I feel like I am so far behind the curve now I would not know where to start.

I played Star Wars the Old Republic for about 9 months, and I liked it but again life got in the way coupled with the fact that crafting was poorly instituted and felt more like a grind than any other game I have played.

Star Citizen looks interesting to me, but since I'm the kind of person who really gets wrapped up into games I like I'll stay away for the sake of my 4 year old daughter.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#15]
yeah last MMO i played was SWTOR.  I loved it for quite a while but was time to move on.  Nothing has caught my interest but then again, I'd have to build a new machine to play anything decent now.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Came to post this.

Also, if you liked UO check out Shroud of the Avatar, it's by the same guy.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Not just MMORPGs, but the whole gaming industry is in need of an enema.  The whole "micro-transaction" thing is killing gaming.  Sometimes they even dress it up under the friendly title of "free to play".  A good industry wide crash is due to get the market back on track.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:24:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Came to post this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Came to post this.

I have been keeping my eye on that game, but its been in "early access" for over a year now on Steam and isn't getting the best of reviews (mixed).

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I've never cared for them. I think the monthly subscription MMORPG will die off after WoW
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:01:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have been keeping my eye on that game, but its been in "early access" for over a year now on Steam and isn't getting the best of reviews (mixed).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came to post this.

Richard Garriot hasn't made a good game in what, 20 years?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:55:49 PM EDT
[#21]
You are absolutely right. Modern MMO's are pretty awful. Nothing will capture EQ and UO.

However, there are some fun games out there. Elder Scrolls Online is actually pretty good. Many opportunities for genuine roleplaying.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#22]
The only two that had any staying power for me were SWG (Pre-NGE, as DragoMuseveni outlined) and WoW.

Star Wars Galaxies - My first real hook in to MMORPGs.   I could play it every day and not get bored.  Loved exploring, the class systems, and the economy and player cities.  It really felt like you could do almost anything, and the Jump to Lightspeed expansion was awesome.

WoW - Got in to it a bit after release when everyone was talking about it.  It was great in the beginning, the long walk to 40 to get a mount.  Had to run with the guild to get your class mount.  It just went downhill from there.  I was never a big raider but now it's just too easy.  I recently got a 7 day free pass with a L90 boost.  Just logged in to check my toons, I was able to faceroll a couple quests since I can't remember my rotations.  I see you can buy a L100 for 60 bucks, so the game is about played out.

There is a long list of games I played for a month or two that couldn't hold my attention like SWG or WoW did.  

Fallen Earth, Tabula Rasa, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, Star Trek Online (was excited for that one, too repetitious), EvE (The complexity of SWG was there, just lost interest)...

Elite Dangerous kept me going for a couple months but now it's evident it will just be a grind to upgrade my ship doing the same things I am doing now.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 2:11:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm playing SWTOR right now.  It got a really nice makeover and now it has nine ops that are at level and fun on both standard and hard mode.   There are also four additional mini-ops (two single-bosses and two event-based ops).  If you get on a good server like Harbinger you can almost always find people to play with.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm playing SWTOR right now.  It got a really nice makeover and now it has nine ops that are at level and fun on both standard and hard mode.   There are also four additional mini-ops (two single-bosses and two event-based ops).  If you get on a good server like Harbinger you can almost always find people to play with.  
View Quote

Maybe I should retry on that server.  I have almost one of each class that used to be leveled up.  I liked to play them all for the story lines, which I thought were fairly good.  The PVP used to be fairly good too when we had guys that would play together.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 9:38:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Everquest was my first love.

Star wars galaxies pre fuckup was the peak of MMOs imo

WoW started ok, but since has catered to the crybabies and became far too easy

Player a shitload of mmos, shadowbane, asherons call 1/2, swtor, anarchy online, etc etc.

SWG was THE best.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Player a shitload of mmos, shadowbane, asherons call 1/2, swtor, anarchy online, etc etc.

SWG was THE best.
View Quote

I spent way too much time in swg.  It was amazing.  The nge just killed it.   So sad.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 11:38:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I spent way too much time in swg.  It was amazing.  The nge just killed it.   So sad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SWG was THE best.

It seems like every time there is a thread like this so many people chime in about how great SWG was. Everyone I talk to who played it all say the same things about the combat upgrade and the nge. To this day I can't believe the fucked it up so bad. I don't think I'll ever have as much fun playing a game as I did playing SWG.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 1:27:42 AM EDT
[#28]
I liked the combat upgrade of SWG. (except for all the Respec Jedi. Jedi even Pre-CU Jedi were douche bags)
Seriously, the Mind / Knock down wars of Pre-CU Star Wars Galaxies sucked and the over all skill system left much to be desired. The CU fixed some of although it did kill the medical buffing industry.

Link Posted: 5/8/2016 10:31:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I liked the combat upgrade of SWG. (except for all the Respec Jedi. Jedi even Pre-CU Jedi were douche bags)

Seriously, the Mind / Knock down wars of Pre-CU Star Wars Galaxies sucked and the over all skill system left much to be desired. The CU fixed some of although it did kill the medical buffing industry.  
View Quote

Personally I liked Pre-CU better, but I kept playing after it. I enjoyed being able to respec to a BH and hunt Jedi. When I logged on and they had changed everything again to the NGE though I logged off and never played again.
The game certainly had its flaws, but it was so much fun despite them. CU killed crafting in general. I fully understand why most of the good crafters I knew quit. SOE basically ruined 2 years of hard work and planning for them, and in doing so basicall removed what I think was a integral part of the game.

I've looked into a couple of the emulators, but it didn't feel the same. The community just wasn't there which was the best part about the game.
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 10:17:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Personally I liked Pre-CU better, but I kept playing after it. I enjoyed being able to respec to a BH and hunt Jedi. When I logged on and they had changed everything again to the NGE though I logged off and never played again.

The game certainly had its flaws, but it was so much fun despite them. CU killed crafting in general. I fully understand why most of the good crafters I knew quit. SOE basically ruined 2 years of hard work and planning for them, and in doing so basicall removed what I think was a integral part of the game.

I've looked into a couple of the emulators, but it didn't feel the same. The community just wasn't there which was the best part about the game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I spent a couple days with the emulator and agree. The magic was gone.  Mainly due to the lack of population.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 10:21:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Yeah I spent a couple days with the emulator and agree. The magic was gone.  Mainly due to the lack of population.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of my fondest SWG memories were when a group of players would just spontaneously start jamming on their instruments in a cantina and suddenly it would be a like a concert was going on.  

Link Posted: 5/8/2016 10:46:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

yup.

MMORPGs never learned that grinding as a time sink is what drives people away.

My last best hope for the mmorpg will be star citizen. Otherwise aint nobody got time for grinding...
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 3:14:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Some of my fondest SWG memories were when a group of players would just spontaneously start jamming on their instruments in a cantina and suddenly it would be a like a concert was going on.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The player cities...
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Give Guild Wars 2, Blade & Soul and WildStar a try.  WildStar IMO was just as fun to play as WoW.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 11:37:33 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Give Guild Wars 2, Blade & Soul and WildStar a try.  WildStar IMO was just as fun to play as WoW.

View Quote
I tried it a while ago, not long after it went F2P. Just couldn't get into it...the screen/UI was just way too busy IMO, and turned me off I think.

Link Posted: 5/9/2016 11:39:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I liked it during its initial release when there were no vehicles or houses and spotting a jedi was something to remember...a story to tell your kids.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I liked it during its initial release when there were no vehicles or houses and spotting a jedi was something to remember...a story to tell your kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember my first encounter with a Jedi(pre-Village Jedi). He was as asshole. He blew up my brand new speeder then he banned me from using the town's shuttle port.  Dirty rebel scum.

Link Posted: 5/10/2016 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Getting ready to cancel my sub to FFXIV.   I just burn out too fast on game anymore and I've stopped enjoying them like I used to.  

If I had to go back to a game, I would have to pick Eve Online.  Rejoin Goonswarm.  Or atleast long enough to evac my hardware from their space/firesale it.  

That said, my PC time anymore is doing research and listening to netflix.  Maybe the occasional round or two of WoT.   Just not a big gamer like I used to be.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 11:32:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I remember my first encounter with a Jedi(pre-Village Jedi). He was as asshole. He blew up my brand new speeder then he banned me from using the town's shuttle port.  Dirty rebel scum.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My first encounter was at The Temple of the Blue Leaf on Yavin IV. He left his bantha outside and took off. I killed it and shortly thereafter I saw a red dot approaching on my map. He ran up and incapacitated me and instead of just deathblowing me he tripled me. The funny thing is we ended up in the same guild later on and he was a pretty cool guy.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:43:48 PM EDT
[#40]
I fell off the wagon and updated SWTOR.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:08:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:20:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
New chapter of KotFE releases in about a week or so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I played once before, then after a long break, came back and restarted from scratch, then took another long break so my top toon is a level 40.

Not a fan of the changes. The original stats have all been combined and renamed. Instead of trying to find something with a strength bonus for knights or aim for commandos, the primary attribute is called mastery, so there's no diff int he loot or gear between classes other then medium or heavy armor. Custom gear for the companions is out, they get a weapon and basic stats and you can't craft or buy better gear to make your NPC better, You still can changed their appearance though. Crafting has changed too, basically a whole rewrite. And now they have a things called 'leveling' where you're downgraded to whatever level is supposed to be appropriate for the area you're in. My main guy hit Alderan as a level 39 and the game lowers his stats to 34. Also there seems to be a fuck up with the trainers. An ability was listed on the trainer as being available at lev 40 when I saw it, then after I hit 40 I went back and it's listed as being available at lev 41.

It's like they read the history of SWG and decided to do exactly the same shit SOE did to piss of players.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:39:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Camelot Unchained is the only good one on the horizon.  My brother and I are just like he OP.  We love good MMORPG's but they are all played out currently.  Even WoW has turned to shit.  We gave up on that turkey a few years ago.  We mostly play World of Tanks, Battlefield 4 and 7 Days to Die these days waiting on Camelot Unchained.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:18:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SWG was THE best.

Agree

ETA: SWG Jedi paid for almost a year of college for me.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 3:32:35 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I played once before, then after a long break, came back and restarted from scratch, then took another long break so my top toon is a level 40.

Not a fan of the changes. The original stats have all been combined and renamed. Instead of trying to find something with a strength bonus for knights or aim for commandos, the primary attribute is called mastery, so there's no diff int he loot or gear between classes other then medium or heavy armor. Custom gear for the companions is out, they get a weapon and basic stats and you can't craft or buy better gear to make your NPC better, You still can changed their appearance though. Crafting has changed too, basically a whole rewrite. And now they have a things called 'leveling' where you're downgraded to whatever level is supposed to be appropriate for the area you're in. My main guy hit Alderan as a level 39 and the game lowers his stats to 34. Also there seems to be a fuck up with the trainers. An ability was listed on the trainer as being available at lev 40 when I saw it, then after I hit 40 I went back and it's listed as being available at lev 41.

It's like they read the history of SWG and decided to do exactly the same shit SOE did to piss of players.
View Quote
1. Mastery was a convenient change.  And yes, when you get to ops or pvp gear class-specific gear matters because of set bonus.  But the random loot is basically usable by all.
2. The companion changes were largely beneficial.  Now you can use multiple companions as you level instead of just having one that is geared.  With the new influence system they can become more powerful than any prior geared companion (too powerful IMHO).  The stats change for companions is a part of the influence system now.  Effects everything.  A level 50 companion is as powerful as many human players.

3. Level sync irritates some, but after a while I like it.  It keeps all planets relevant.  Also, with it they made all heroics at level and they give good rewards.  You can do weekly heroics on whichever planet you like at cap.

4. The trainer likely isn't a fuck-up.  If you have a skill it autolevels it for you.  The one you saw is likely the next level of that skill.  

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:16:16 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TORs days are numbered. That game will be killed off for the next StarWars MMO that takes in the New Movie universe.

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:40:24 AM EDT
[#47]
I just want a KOTOR 3.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Everything sucks right now... Even regular RPG's are substandard

I never thought that I would put less than 300hrs in a FO RPG and be bored to tears...

I miss the days of FO3 and TES: Oblivion...

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

TORs days are numbered. That game will be killed off for the next StarWars MMO that takes in the New Movie universe.

View Quote
I don't know that we'll ever see a new tradition Star Wars MMORPG like SWTOR.  I suspect the next will be a battle arena or something else.  

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:40:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Everything sucks right now... Even regular RPG's are substandard

I never thought that I would put less than 300hrs in a FO RPG and be bored to tears...

I miss the days of FO3 and TES: Oblivion...

View Quote

The Witcher is what you seek.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top