BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you have a 16-digit key, you can input it in Uplay at the same place as your game key (activate product).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uplay - Thoronath1
EST

Does anyone know where to input a key to claim DLC? It said to do it at thedivisiongame.com/beta but I do not see anywhere there to do it.

If you have a 16-digit key, you can input it in Uplay at the same place as your game key (activate product).

I tried that but it did not work. It is only a 12 digit code.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:08:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uplay - Thoronath1

EST
Does anyone know where to input a key to claim DLC? It said to do it at thedivisiongame.com/beta but I do not see anywhere there to do it.

Is this what you mean?

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Is this what you mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuTaDYVPpc8

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uplay - Thoronath1
EST

Is this what you mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuTaDYVPpc8

That's what to do after you redeem the code.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#4]
So far ive only played an hour here and there since release. Spent most of the time wandering through apartments picking up clothing items to play dress up. Somehow i am up to level 9 already.

I plan on really diving into it this weekend. If anyone wants to do some missions hit me up.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So far ive only played an hour here and there since release. Spent most of the time wandering through apartments picking up clothing items to play dress up. Somehow i am up to level 9 already.

I plan on really diving into it this weekend. If anyone wants to do some missions hit me up.
View Quote

No offense, but I have a hard time believing you're level 9 after an hour of just wandering around.  The tutorial portion takes at least 30 minutes, and that gets you to 3.  It probably seems like less time than you've actually spent.

Post up your game play status.    Mine has a lot of wasted hours because I often take breaks from the game without logging out, so I have at least 3-4 hours of just standing in my base of operations.

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 7:20:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No offense, but I have a hard time believing you're level 9 after an hour of just wandering around.  The tutorial portion takes at least 30 minutes, and that gets you to 3.  It probably seems like less time than you've actually spent.

Post up your game play status.    Mine has a lot of wasted hours because I often take breaks from the game without logging out, so I have at least 3-4 hours of just standing in my base of operations.

http://i.imgur.com/Fk8wABU.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If i could guess maybe 6 hours of this is actual game time. Spent a lot of time sitting at the title screen while im doing other things.
Link Posted: 3/12/2016 3:56:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If i could guess maybe 6 hours of this is actual game time. Spent a lot of time sitting at the title screen while im doing other things.
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac234/bonerstallone/Capture_zpsxsrkodf2.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac234/bonerstallone/Capture_zpsxsrkodf2.png

Okay, so 9 levels in 6 hours of game time is a lot more plausible than 1 hour of game time.

I was thinking either I'm really slow (which is possible ) or I don't remember how fast the first few levels went by (which is also possible ).

I've been wanting to group up with some arfcommers for random leveling/missions/encounters, but the folks I played with in beta aren't my level and I feel funny about just joining a group with someone else uninvited.
Link Posted: 3/12/2016 4:12:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've been wanting to group up with some arfcommers for random leveling/missions/encounters, but the folks I played with in beta aren't my level and I feel funny about just joining a group with someone else uninvited.
View Quote

I think we are pretty close in levels so maybe we can squad up...I've been getting in with Rebel, Lucky and Carmel lately but I learned the other night that things tend not to go so well for those with lower levels. We had one HELL of a time with the Larae mission...still feel bad for inviting Jinxters to the party that night

Can't wait till everyone catches up and we can squad up for some DZ play. I've been running solo and staying in DZ01 just killing NPCs to get my level up but I've had a few instances where I get a couple of guys who are squaded up just looking for any person to go rogue on...LOL

Either way...looking forward to gaming with ALL of u guys at one point in time. Everyone i've played with thus far are good dudes!

BTW: someone sent me an invite earlier in the day today when I was on for about 15 minutes. I didn't see the invite till the last minute and I haven't figured out a way to see who sent it yet. Sorry I missed it...wasn't ignoring u...
Link Posted: 3/12/2016 7:36:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Finally picked this game up and started playing yesterdaym liking it so far although haven't done much yet. I'll be on today if anyone would like to play. Uplay ID is dinosgorawr
Link Posted: 3/12/2016 10:28:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Just sent requests to a lot of y'all who posted on page 2 and 3! I'm a low level atm and don't get to play much right now due to work and school so I will be leveling pretty slow in the coming weeks. Hit me up for a group if you see me on!
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 2:37:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I think we are pretty close in levels so maybe we can squad up...I've been getting in with Rebel, Lucky and Carmel lately but I learned the other night that things tend not to go so well for those with lower levels. We had one HELL of a time with the Larae mission...still feel bad for inviting Jinxters to the party that night

Can't wait till everyone catches up and we can squad up for some DZ play. I've been running solo and staying in DZ01 just killing NPCs to get my level up but I've had a few instances where I get a couple of guys who are squaded up just looking for any person to go rogue on...LOL

Either way...looking forward to gaming with ALL of u guys at one point in time. Everyone i've played with thus far are good dudes!

BTW: someone sent me an invite earlier in the day today when I was on for about 15 minutes. I didn't see the invite till the last minute and I haven't figured out a way to see who sent it yet. Sorry I missed it...wasn't ignoring u...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We did get our assess kicked, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Man The dz gets rough at DZ04

Edit: Anyone who wants to group up for DZ or daily Missions add me, i play mostly after 7pm est, unless its the weekend.

Current setup
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 7:29:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Edit: Anyone who wants to group up for DZ or daily Missions add me, i play mostly after 7pm est, unless its the weekend.

Current setup
http://i.imgur.com/ZOfbc0d.jpg
View Quote

Completely off topic, but how do you get screen shots from full-screen mode?  I can't seem to get them except from Windowed mode.

I found the pictures folder @ <user folder>\pictures\Uplay\Tom Clancy's The Division, but when I hit Prt Scr nothing shows there.  I must have done some in the past as there were two pictures there, but I don't know how.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Completely off topic, but how do you get screen shots from full-screen mode?  I can't seem to get them except from Windowed mode.

I found the pictures folder @ <user folder>\pictures\Uplay\Tom Clancy's The Division, but when I hit Prt Scr nothing shows there.  I must have done some in the past as there were two pictures there, but I don't know how.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Current setup

I get screens Via steam, but i play windowed borderless. Try that its my only guess

If youre on steam, the window that pops up for upload has a show on disk button, use that find your picture there then
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 12:23:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I get screens Via steam, but i play windowed borderless. Try that its my only guess

If youre on steam, the window that pops up for upload has a show on disk button, use that find your picture there then
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Current setup

Yeah, I don't play via Steam - just Uplay.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 1:05:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Current setup

Oh Pres F12, i think thats uplays Default
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

over and over.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#18]
made it to level 11 or 12 over the weekend. Ill be caught up to the rest of you in about a month

Finally ventured into the dark zone and ended up spending most of my time there teaming up with randoms to extract gear.

The fun really starts after a few "WHATS UP MOTHER FUCKERS" spark off a running battle between jumpy players near the extraction zone.

So far i haven't seen any of the 12 yr old grief sessions i expected. Its seems common etiquette is for groups to drop turrets and draw down on one another before the shit talking sets it off. Fun stuff so far
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

made it to level 11 or 12 over the weekend. Ill be caught up to the rest of you in about a month

Finally ventured into the dark zone and ended up spending most of my time there teaming up with randoms to extract gear.

The fun really starts after a few "WHATS UP MOTHER FUCKERS" spark off a running battle between jumpy players near the extraction zone.

So far i haven't seen any of the 12 yr old grief sessions i expected. Its seems common etiquette is for groups to drop turrets and draw down on one another before the shit talking sets it off. Fun stuff so far
View Quote
I have yet to venture into the DZ myself (also just hit level 12 on Sunday), since I'm finding more content than I have time for just in the PvE zones themselves, but I think the reason you aren't experiencing in the DZ what many players experienced during the two beta sessions is because right now most players are spread out over thirty levels and numerous PvE and DZ zones. During the beta everyone quickly attained max level (level 8) and burned through all the PvE content the game had to offer leaving only one DZ area to pile into and experience. I will bet as more and more players hit max level and start to spend more time in the end-game DZ while they await the first DLC you will see a sharp rise in griefing and ass-hattery because a) gamers that rushed through the game are bored (which often spurs them to start griefing/ass-hattery), and/or b) people who get some sort of rise out of griefing/ass-hattery finally have enough victims because population density will have reached high enough levels in end-game DZs.  

Link Posted: 3/15/2016 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#20]
If anyone see's me on and wants to do low level missions, send me a message.  I don't wander into the DZ unless I have been drinking. I want to complete the story first. You can find me in the our Arfcom Militia ts.  vs26.tserverhq.com:7440
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#21]
O.F.Fascist on Uplay and Steam

Mon-Thur plan to log on at 9:30p Central for about an hour or two am level 10 right now taking it kind of slowly but would like to start  hitting up the DZ some.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

If anyone see's me on and wants to do low level missions, send me a message. I don't wander into the DZ unless I have been drinking. I want to complete the story first. You can find me in the our Arfcom Militia ts.  vs26.tserverhq.com:7440
View Quote
Chicken.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

If anyone see's me on and wants to do low level missions, send me a message.  I don't wander into the DZ unless I have been drinking. I want to complete the story first. You can find me in the our Arfcom Militia ts.  vs26.tserverhq.com:7440
View Quote
Might want to reconsider that. My agent is only level 12 and I had not ventured into the DZ because I was focusing on he PvE content, but I got home from work/class late last night and fired up the game for a little over an hour before bed and didn't feel like running missions so I ventured into the DZ for the first time (since Beta). In that hour I looted more at-level blues and green item than I have in the entire time I've played going from level 1-12.

I found the level 1-14 DZ was pretty empty, maybe ran into a dozen or so other players in that hour, and there were only two that intermittently and purposefully would go rogue but everyone else would pretty quickly hunt them down. Only downside was I only have a lvl 2 filter and many of the red zones in there require a level 4 filter. Also, some of the crates required DZ rank 30, which seemed odd to me since it was a level 1-14 zone. I was able to hit DZ rank 12 in that hour just doing PvE stuff (and I killed 1 rogue and attacked another but someone else got the kill).

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Getting really tired of public groups lost 30k DZ xp tonight, and the one highend ive found over some dickhead  that decided it would be cool to shoot everyone and get us flagged
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#25]
The JTF is the Minutemen of New York.
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 4:24:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Added you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#27]
GeorgiaBII

Just getting cranked up open to teaming up at any time!

Times are a bit random with me. EST from 10am to 1pm and then from about 1am to 3am most days.

Planned or random I'm down for it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#28]
oh wow
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:48:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Uplay: DANGERANGER6100
Mostly on around midnight EST

Just starting out, feel free to add me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#30]
No more bullet king :(
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#31]
OP should be updated with all the provided user tags.  Please reply or IM me if I missed someone.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Just starting to play this week

Uplay: Huntsman_zer0
Mostly on around 9 to midnight EST
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 7:54:11 PM EDT
[#33]
UPlay Name: Ethnic_Slurs

I'm on the west coast, my times varies because of my work schedule. Looking for people to link up with for missions and dark zone gun.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:55:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Uplay  BigTorch54

Just got the game a few days ago.  Usually on nights and weekends.

Looking for people to do shit with.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm on my phone, so I'll update with the latest tonight or tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Anybody want to team up and try this tonight:

https://youtu.be/41hfFDw6ypk

I need some coordinated help!!

ETA: Uplay username: hottnucks
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Updated
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#38]
[deleted]
Link Posted: 3/29/2016 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#39]
I have been joining in on random Arfcommers to see what they are up too. Simms has a little girl who loves to distract him while I am getting shot up

I am a 25 in story mode and Around 21-22 in DZ.  I'll be piggy backing on you guys so I can get to 30.

Also, more of a FYI, lower levels can join the high level DZ action.

Lets say the 30's are in the DZ and I join their group. I will go to the DZ entrance, then enter the DZ. After that, go into group management and there is an option to join DZ level *-* (whatever the levels are). Boom, I am now outranked and only good for pulse scans, med boxes, and being a distraction.

Long live Merica
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Uplay: tigerx2000tx
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Someone in the main forum (PS4 platform) said he was having trouble finding groups and not enjoying the game.

I hope no one in this thread is having those issues, and I'm happy to group up with anyone for hard mode/CM mission runs - or even to help complete any of your story missions.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 4:11:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Finally hit level 30.

Down to do some hard mode missions or rage out in the DZ.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Someone in the main forum (PS4 platform) said he was having trouble finding groups and not enjoying the game.

I hope no one in this thread is having those issues, and I'm happy to group up with anyone for hard mode/CM mission runs - or even to help complete any of your story missions.
View Quote

I want you to carry me in everything.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Anyone doing incursions today?
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#45]
The_Jethro is my tag.  Have a 172 GS right now, but my gear is all fucked up.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 1:01:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The_Jethro is my tag.  Have a 172 GS right now, but my gear is all fucked up.
View Quote

Added
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#47]
IDs (feel free to add)

greytarzan | greytarzan | greytarzan
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#48]

UPlay tag PaPaKAPture

I am a level 16, haven't played a ton on PC, got to level cap on XB1

Looking for someone close to my rank to run with.

Hit me up

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Updated
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I have been joining in on random Arfcommers to see what they are up too. Simms has a little girl who loves to distract him while I am getting shot up

Long live Merica

View Quote
Just wait until Jinxters accidentally leaves his mic open and you hear he and his wife making cute lovey-dovey talk to each other. It's adorable.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top