Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 89
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the tip! Just got my code for the 4 gear sets.

For those who are unaware, here's the link: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-US/agent-origins/index.aspx Don't redeem the code until the official game launches in March.

http://i.imgur.com/5OY1gwO.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're giving away four gear sets to coincide with the division agents video on their web page just an FYI

For those who are unaware, here's the link: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-US/agent-origins/index.aspx Don't redeem the code until the official game launches in March.

how did the paramedic get that salt rifle into a ban state?

this games fake, im not playing it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're giving away four gear sets to coincide with the division agents video on their web page just an FYI

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmm...  that 512kb upload is going to be problematic for me.

(assuming xb1 requirements are similar)

That's what I get for trying to live in the country.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

load the beta code you got by email in the market section using "redeem a code"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I went ahead and pre-ordered the standard edition through PSN.

Apparently beta codes are being sent out and you can pre-load the beta as soon as you get it.

How do I preload the Beta on XB1?

My email just says this

"You now have guaranteed access to the Tom Clancy's The Division™ Beta!
We will send you your key via email when the beta begins."
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:16:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Steam Preload is up and running.  Preparing myself for additional Steam Community Forum complaints about server issue
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:21:36 PM EDT
[#6]
The beta pre-load just showed up in the PSN store for me. Used the search feature for "division" and it came up.

(and no, I didn't get any e-mail codes yet)
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My email just says this

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I went ahead and pre-ordered the standard edition through PSN.

Apparently beta codes are being sent out and you can pre-load the beta as soon as you get it.

How do I preload the Beta on XB1?

My email just says this

Then you havent got your beta key yet.  check your spam folder.  Did you register your uplay account with the system you are using?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Has anyone that played the alpha tried to preload yet?  I cant preload for some reason, but Im wondering if I even have to if I already had the alpha?
View Quote

I haven't tried yet, was planning on it when I get home tonight.  My understanding is that it is a whole separate (25GBish) download than the alpha.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Got the email this morning. Have to wait till I'm home to fire up the pc
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:27:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I haven't tried yet, was planning on it when I get home tonight.  My understanding is that it is a whole separate (25GBish) download than the alpha.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone that played the alpha tried to preload yet?  I cant preload for some reason, but Im wondering if I even have to if I already had the alpha?

Let me know what happens.  I didnt have a DL prompt at all this time and the Xbone dashboard is so convoluted at this point I cant find active downloads anywhere. I pinned the game to my home page, but there was no option to DL and the tab said unavailable even though I had just activated it with the beta code.  Im assuming it said this because the beta isnt active yet.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Let me know what happens.  I didnt have a DL prompt at all this time and the Xbone dashboard is so convoluted at this point I cant find active downloads anywhere. I pinned the game to my home page, but there was no option to DL and the tab said unavailable even though I had just activated it with the beta code.  Im assuming it said this because the beta isnt active yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Active downloads are in your "Games and Apps" screen.  Subheading "queue."

ETA:  Looks like it will be a completely separate "game" from the actual release.  Same as they treated the alpha.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/TOM-CLANCYS-THE-DIVISION-BETA/d9887160-5126-49fb-8da6-8c2d126c0b3a

By "purchasing" this game on that page it will be automatically loaded on your XBOX if you have it set to instant on:

All done! Thanks for purchasing.
When you sign in on your Xbox One, you'll find this and anything else you've installed in My games and apps.
This will automatically install on your home Xbox. If your Xbox is on or is set to Instant-on, automatic updates and purchases are on, and it has enough space, it’ll start the download. If you'd like to change your home Xbox, on that console, go to Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox. To change your power options, go to Settings > Power mode & startup.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

ETA:  Looks like it will be a completely separate "game" from the actual release.  Same as they treated the alpha.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/TOM-CLANCYS-THE-DIVISION-BETA/d9887160-5126-49fb-8da6-8c2d126c0b3a

By "purchasing" this game on that page it will be automatically loaded on your XBOX if you have it set to instant on:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All done! Thanks for purchasing.
When you sign in on your Xbox One, you'll find this and anything else you've installed in My games and apps.
This will automatically install on your home Xbox. If your Xbox is on or is set to Instant-on, automatic updates and purchases are on, and it has enough space, it’ll start the download. If you'd like to change your home Xbox, on that console, go to Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox. To change your power options, go to Settings > Power mode & startup.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK I have to get the paramedic gear
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Just got my PS4 Beta key.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#15]
PreLoading for PC!
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Preloading on PS4
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:10:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Should we get a gamertag list going for The Division? Also curious if there will be an easy clan setup page like Destiny...

Add me on PSN: PRidd27
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll be getting this for PS4, don't have time to get at it tonight though.

Feel free to add me on PSN: badbabnanas
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I'll be getting this for PS4, don't have time to get at it tonight though.

Feel free to add me on PSN: badbabnanas
View Quote

It's not actually open yet, just downloading for when it goes live this weekend.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:12:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Ok sorry guys, how do i get into the beta
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ok sorry guys, how do i get into the beta
View Quote

Pre order the game is how I did.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#23]
PSN Tag:  Jarhead6324
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:32:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go to this link: https://account-uplay.ubi.com/en-US/action/login

Logging in will give you the code. Redeem it and the download should start. At least that's what worked for me. It is a separate download from the alpha.

ETA: I don't think using other beta codes will work since we are already "registered"

ETA2: just got the code I used from above in an email
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Logging in will give you the code. Redeem it and the download should start. At least that's what worked for me. It is a separate download from the alpha.

ETA: I don't think using other beta codes will work since we are already "registered"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im guessing if its in my installed section, im good.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:39:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Downloading the beta for the PC. How do I get it to go from Ubisoft client to the Steam client?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 6:24:12 AM EDT
[#27]
don't think you can

I just pre ordered via xbox so I can play this
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 7:13:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Downloading the beta for the PC. How do I get it to go from Ubisoft client to the Steam client?
View Quote

I've been locked in to Uplay since I bought a game during that back to school sale.  I got an email basically telling me to open my Uplay and download.  I've also been on the Beta waitlist(which I haven't got any emails about yet).  And I preordered from Green Man Gaming.  Which I haven't gotten an email from either.

I've heard if it was preordered through steam you should be able to DL it there.  But it may be in your Uplay as well; if you've ever entered a key on the Division beta website.  Check your Uplay settings to make sure it's not in the "hidden" list.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 8:00:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe after you install the game you can add it to the steam client under "add game" and choosing your game folder.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Anyone have an extra beta code for PS4?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Just an FYI for those of you who bought it via STEAM. STEAM will install two version of the game Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division Beta into your STEAM game library. Like a dummy I didn't look one line below the Tom Clancy's The Division line item in my game library to see the Tom Clancy's The Division Beta. So I kept clicking every few hours on the Tom Clancy's The Division version looking for a button to install or play but none were there. Eventually I had my "duh" moment and realized I had to click on the Beta version and lo and behold there was the install/play button. It's a 25 GB download via STEAM for the beta. Looking forward to Friday!

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:54:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Just an FYI for those of you who bought it via STEAM. STEAM will install two version of the game Tom Clancy's The Division and Tom Clancy's The Division Beta into your STEAM game library. Like a dummy I didn't look one line below the Tom Clancy's The Division line item in my game library to see the Tom Clancy's The Division Beta. So I kept clicking every few hours on the Tom Clancy's The Division version looking for a button to install or play but none were there. Eventually I had my "duh" moment and realized I had to click on the Beta version and lo and behold there was the install/play button. It's a 25 GB download via STEAM for the beta. Looking forward to Friday!
View Quote

Uplay does the same thing.  They are complete and separate games, meaning it will require a full, new download when the game drops in March.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Uplay does the same thing.  They are complete and separate games, meaning it will require a full, new download when the game drops in March.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that is what confused me initially. For most betas that I have played usually it installs the full game, but grants limited access. March 8 PC release date makes me cry. I will be out of town and not returning until the 11th. Wonder if there is someway to have STEAM remotely or automatically install the game while I'm gone so its ready to play when I get home versus having to download it four 4-5 hours when I get home.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Xbox One start time: Thursday at 9 am GMT / 4 am EST / 1 am PST
PS4 and PC start time: Friday at noon GMT / 7 am EST / 4 am PST
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thursday is going to be a loooooong day at work
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 4:14:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel a cold coming on for Friday.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have auditors here this week that I'm stuck with...long and boring
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 4:41:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My days off (4 on 2 off) are Friday and Saturday this week. I got lucky!
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Used a vaca day for Friday.

SmokinFlakes on Uplay if anyone wants to add.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For those of us who have purchased and downloaded the game (or the beta at this point) via STEAM do we also need to go to Uplay and create an account? Or when the Beta becomes available on Friday will that be the first thing it does (clicking Play in STEAM simply launches Uplay and you then make an account)?

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 6:00:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
For those of us who have purchased and downloaded the game (or the beta at this point) via STEAM do we also need to go to Uplay and create an account? Or when the Beta becomes available on Friday will that be the first thing it does (clicking Play in STEAM simply launches Uplay and you then make an account)?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will launch Uplay when started in steam.  You can always DL the Uplay launcher ahead of time and set up an account.  This will give you access to the Ubi Forums and Game website(Agent Intel section is kinda cool) as well.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

It will launch Uplay when started in steam.  You can always DL the Uplay launcher ahead of time and set up an account.  This will give you access to the Ubi Forums and Game website(Agent Intel section is kinda cool) as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks! Might as well go download Uplay and set up an account and get that out of the way.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#43]
No need the download the client to create a UPlay account.

http://uplay.ubi.com

(I don't know if you'll need it anyway to play the game, though)
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 6:09:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, it's a Uplay game, Uplay required.  Friends bought Siege on steam, had to still use uplay.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 7:50:55 PM EDT
[#45]
So did anybody on Xbox One that did not order the game directly off of Xbox Live get a access key for the beta yet?

I preordered thru Best Buy & received a code from them that I redeemed on the ...Divivsion.ubi.com.  Still have not received the access key yet & the beta starts early, tomorrow, for the One.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So did anybody on Xbox One that did not order the game directly off of Xbox Live get a access key for the beta yet?

I preordered thru Best Buy & received a code from them that I redeemed on the ...Divivsion.ubi.com.  Still have not received the access key yet & the beta starts early, tomorrow, for the One.
View Quote

I originally had preordered a disc on Amazon.  I can't remember exactly but I believe I received a key shortly after preordering.

Later I cancelled that order and just bought a digital copy on live.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 7:57:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got my email Tuesday morning.  Have you checked your spam folder?  You can log onto your uplay account and get your key if the beta code you registered has been accepted.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 9:20:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I got mine through Gamestop..
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I originally had preordered a disc on Amazon.  I can't remember exactly but I believe I received a key shortly after preordering.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got my code from Gamestop, then my final from Ubi came last night about 6....needless to say the game is downloaded.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 3:17:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Followed advice above & logged in to uplay.  Downloading it now.
Page / 89
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top