BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 89
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Correction, I just got a tactician's authority item in a HVT mission.  However, I've gotten at least 10-12 emerald items (set pieces) today and only one was from the original 4 sets.  Mostly Lone Star items so far, but at least one from each of the new sets.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hear reports of the weekly HVT being tough.  People are recommending a full group to do it.  Sounds like fun.

Some of them are definitely tough.

ETA - I've done, I think, 3 or 4 so far.  At least one was some random guy's weekly.  Got a couple of 240 pieces, although the electronics/skill power backpack is useless to me.

It has put a dent in my dps, but really beefed up my health and armor

http://i.imgur.com/8pKon1A.jpg

Are all the set pieces that you are getting from the HVT the new sets?  I'm still thinking I want to run striker/sentry so I'm hopeful that I can get 240's of those somewhere besides the incursion.

I think so.  I'm about 87% sure I've only got new set pieces.

Correction, I just got a tactician's authority item in a HVT mission.  However, I've gotten at least 10-12 emerald items (set pieces) today and only one was from the original 4 sets.  Mostly Lone Star items so far, but at least one from each of the new sets.

Good to know.  From the data mined stuff on reddit, it looks like the Lone Star set only drops from HVT's.  I'm sure that this could be different, but if that is the case I would bet that set is heavily favored in drops when you complete those.

ETA: Are you getting all of these from HVT?  I'm curious if you can replay them if another player is the one to start the HVT.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Good to know.  From the data mined stuff on reddit, it looks like the Lone Star set only drops from HVT's.  I'm sure that this could be different, but if that is the case I would bet that set is heavily favored in drops when you complete those.

ETA: Are you getting all of these from HVT?  I'm curious if you can replay them if another player is the one to start the HVT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of them are definitely tough.

ETA - I've done, I think, 3 or 4 so far.  At least one was some random guy's weekly.  Got a couple of 240 pieces, although the electronics/skill power backpack is useless to me.

It has put a dent in my dps, but really beefed up my health and armor

http://i.imgur.com/8pKon1A.jpg

Are all the set pieces that you are getting from the HVT the new sets?  I'm still thinking I want to run striker/sentry so I'm hopeful that I can get 240's of those somewhere besides the incursion.

I think so.  I'm about 87% sure I've only got new set pieces.

All came from HVTs. You can replay them if someone else starts it. You don't get the HVT mission reward, but each target has a chance to drop set pieces.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Just a heads up. Be prepared to have your ass handed to you in 201+ DZ06 if you're not careful engaging the big groups and landmarks.

On the other hand, I got a 240 piece in a cache (and had another stolen by my pug when I died in Q-building). Flamethrower two shotted me - down and dead in < 1 sec.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm LVL193 and it keeps putting me in the 201+ bracket.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm LVL193 and it keeps putting me in the 201+ bracket.
View Quote

Due to the gear in ur stash...
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 1:06:27 AM EDT
[#6]
The days of steamrolling through the dz are over

We messed around in dz06 for quite a bit tonight and it rains 240's and 204's.  Sure it takes a little longer to get the kills and you have to restock more, but it was so much more enjoyable knowing that there are potential upgrades.  I got more upgrades today than I have in the last few weeks.  Plus I found a shiny 204 MP7.  Shit talents but it should dominate for pvp.  Debatable if it's good for pve or not.  Overall I think the update brought some fun back into the game.  Caches are sweet, the supply drops are epic for the guaranteed 240 in dz5/6.

Still need to max my armor but I'm pretty happy with where I am.

PVP

Toughness - seems to be health x (1 - armor %)

PVE
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#7]
It looks like they fixed the ability to nerf your player. I can't get back down to the lower 0-160 dz and I got rid of everything that would put me over 160, even the stuff I was storing on my alt character and in my stash.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:59:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It looks like they fixed the ability to nerf your player. I can't get back down to the lower 0-160 dz and I got rid of everything that would put me over 160, even the stuff I was storing on my alt character and in my stash.
View Quote

Probably all for the best, although it sucks if you have gear that puts you in a higher zone that you don't actually wear because it doesn't work with your set or has shitty stats.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 2:40:35 PM EDT
[#9]

I have completed 100% of the missions, and side missions, as well as all of the upgrades to the home base, and am lvl 30, but I can't seem to locate good gear. I had just started playing on PC at the beginning of May, don't have anyone on my steam friends list that plays this game.

I tried going into the DZ for the first time last night, and needless to say the results were not good, and It made me not want to go back. It feels like I am stuck, I cant get past 60-70,000 damage and 100 toughness, the game sucks solo.

Wondering if anyone wants to add me on steam and help me out a bit getting over this initial hump in getting better gear and weapons

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have completed 100% of the missions, and side missions, as well as all of the upgrades to the home base, and am lvl 30, but I can't seem to locate good gear. I had just started playing on PC at the beginning of May, don't have anyone on my steam friends list that plays this game.
I tried going into the DZ for the first time last night, and needless to say the results were not good, and It made me not want to go back. It feels like I am stuck, I cant get past 60-70,000 damage and 100 toughness, the game sucks solo.
Wondering if anyone wants to add me on steam and help me out a bit getting over this initial hump in getting better gear and weapons
View Quote

I assume Steam launches Uplay?  

Add us there

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_119/1835067_Official_thread_for_The_Division___PC_platform___including_gamer_tags.html
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I assume Steam launches Uplay?  

Add us there

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_119/1835067_Official_thread_for_The_Division___PC_platform___including_gamer_tags.html

ah, awesome. thanks! I forgot about that thread.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Those harder HVT missions can burn through some ammo. Me and another person did one and luckily my Med/Ammo box lasts a long time as long as I'm doing damage. And they rain blues and purples LOL. Shouldn't have any issues with crafting materials now.

And it seems folks in the DZ are more respectful now, maybe because they see someone running solo like I do half the time holding their own with the LvL 32 mobs and say ok let's not fuck with him. The sealed boxes are nice, have collected a bunch of purples and a few gold. Division tech everywhere. Not sure if the guy accidentally hit the cut rope button,  but it was kind of funny to see him do it when there were about 9 of us at the extraction zone...he didn't last long.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Those harder HVT missions can burn through some ammo. Me and another person did one and luckily my Med/Ammo box lasts a long time as long as I'm doing damage. And they rain blues and purples LOL. Shouldn't have any issues with crafting materials now.

And it seems folks in the DZ are more respectful now, maybe because they see someone running solo like I do half the time holding their own with the LvL 32 mobs and say ok let's not fuck with him. The sealed boxes are nice, have collected a bunch of purples and a few gold. Division tech everywhere. Not sure if the guy accidentally hit the cut rope button,  but it was kind of funny to see him do it when there were about 9 of us at the extraction zone...he didn't last long.
View Quote

A two piece of the lone star set is a must imo.  You can just put that on when you fill up ammo at a checkpoint (dz) or the base/safe houses and get that 100% extra ammo.

I think there are two reasons for not as many people going rogue currently:
1 - People are actually getting drops that they want to extract.  In order to do so, it's best not to go rogue.
2 - You can't just run north passed the NPC's like you used to be able to.  Pre 1.2 it seemed that 75% of rogues were a hit and run.  Cut down a few people and then begin the long treck up to dz 5-6 to burn off your timer.  Now the NPC's up there are actually more dangerous than players.  It's definitely changed the dynamic a little.

I don't think that it will stay this way for too long, eventually people will get bored again and start picking on people in the dz 1-2.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone on PC want to run HVTs after the reset here in a few seconds?
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Probably all for the best, although it sucks if you have gear that puts you in a higher zone that you don't actually wear because it doesn't work with your set or has shitty stats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the situation I'm in.  The gear I just looted put me in the next bracket but it's not gear that fits my build.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

You just need to do the daily missions, especially now with the search and destroy if you are running solo. Get your self some good gear and run those HVT's for better gear. At your gear level, try to avoid solo trips into the DZ. Hook up with some guys here and bump up to their DZ bracket and they will help you get some HE loot, DZ funds & PXC and level up to higher DZ brackets.

FYI, my first contract dropped a piece of Lone Star gear and HE gloves.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This is the situation I'm in.  The gear I just looted put me in the next bracket but it's not gear that fits my build.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Run HVT with a group until you have all the dailies and weeklies done.  You should have enough for a 2 or 3 pc set bonus that is good enough for DZ work.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:31:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Tried to solo the Castro HVT.  Was good until all the fucking machine gunner yellows came out and I ran out of ammo.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 8:07:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Tried to solo the Castro HVT.  Was good until all the fucking machine gunner yellows came out and I ran out of ammo.
View Quote

Get two pieces of Lone Star if you can.  Equip two pieces before you restock at a base and you'll get 100% more ammo.  You can then switch back to your regular gear.  Works like a charm.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:52:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Get two pieces of Lone Star if you can.  Equip two pieces before you restock at a base and you'll get 100% more ammo.  You can then switch back to your regular gear.  Works like a charm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can you do that then equip the police backpack, get additional ammo, then unequip the pack and re-equip your regular pack?

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:04:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You just need to do the daily missions, especially now with the search and destroy if you are running solo. Get your self some good gear and run those HVT's for better gear. At your gear level, try to avoid solo trips into the DZ. Hook up with some guys here and bump up to their DZ bracket and they will help you get some HE loot, DZ funds & PXC and level up to higher DZ brackets.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I appreciate this. I get the general premise of this game but a lot of it is pretty complex, and being new to the platform, I didn't have anyone to run with.

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Can you do that then equip the police backpack, get additional ammo, then unequip the pack and re-equip your regular pack?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  I equip the police backpack, an +ammo chest, lone star knees and lone star gloves then get ammo.  Gives me around 2k SMG rounds.  Then I swap them all back out to my normal gear.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When resupplying I equip two lone star pieces, a police back pack, and a chest piece with 46% ammo. End up with 1926 rounds of SMG ammo and 256 MM rifle ammo. Too bad I still need to restock after clearng two zones of NPCs in DZ5/6

Also soloing the hardest daily HVT is difficult, especially with that First Wave agent's sticky bomb/nuke.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone want to do hvts need 1 more guy. Xbox one gt ADE1990
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 6:43:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

YES, I added you. Let me know when you are typically on.  I need all the help I can get.  I gotta get out of this 171 GS slump.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:50:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

YES, I added you. Let me know when you are typically on.  I need all the help I can get.  I gotta get out of this 171 GS slump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm on at random times usually during the day. Email me and I'll get the message anytime. I'm on now.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:21:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. I have lonestar mask and gloves, plus a spec-ops vest with 47% ammo, and police backpack. When I restock, I get 1900+ rounds of SMG ammo, and over 200+ of marksman. After I restock I just switch back to my normal gear.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:40:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Lmao... This dude was dumb, very very dumb!

Another agent and I clear out the boss at bryant park, I was gonna boogie out of there, but dude called in an extract. So I figured "what the hell, might as well pick up all the purples to fill my bag and extract too!"

I wanted to see if one of them would go for it, so I put my pack on the rope waaay earlier than usual.

I don't see how anybody could get away with cutting the rope!!!

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yes. I have lonestar mask and gloves, plus a spec-ops vest with 47% ammo, and police backpack. When I restock, I get 1900+ rounds of SMG ammo, and over 200+ of marksman. After I restock I just switch back to my normal gear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got one hell of a roll on the Lonestar holster, Ill be keeping that one for a while.  Half way there.  Mask doesn't do much for me, Where are the gloves?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Logged in for first time since last week and have a 1.2 patch question. I figured out that to access the daily and weekly HVT missions you first need to do the search and destroy missions to earn target intel coins. And each safe house in each area offers three S&D missions. Seems I'm only getting 163 HE weapons/gear as the reward for the S&D missions, and as soon as I'm done doing them in a zone they are instantly available again from that zone's safe house. So, any reason to do S&D missions in other zones (other than just different scenery)?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Logged in for first time since last week and have a 1.2 patch question. I figured out that to access the daily and weekly HVT missions you first need to do the search and destroy missions to earn target intel coins. And each safe house in each area offers three S&D missions. Seems I'm only getting 163 HE weapons/gear as the reward for the S&D missions, and as soon as I'm done doing them in a zone they are instantly available again from that zone's safe house. So, any reason to do S&D missions in other zones (other than just different scenery)?
View Quote
There are critical areas where there is a blue circle around the safe house icon. Instead of 2 Intel for clearing, you get 4, and there is one mission with 2. Faster collection if you clear all the critical areas.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Look for the safe house on your map with the blue circle around it(critical S&D missions I believe), it gives double Intel, as soon as you complete it another safe house will get the circle.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
There are critical areas where there is a blue circle around the safe house icon. Instead of 2 Intel for clearing, you get 4, and there is one mission with 2. Faster collection if you clear all the critical areas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool, good to know. Is that random? I see the yellow exclamation marks next to all my safe houses, but only one with the blue circle. Also, with the revamped loot system, any point just killing NPCs in the PvE area, or will they still only drop 163 purple and HE gear?

Also, with the new gear is anyone finding builds other than SMG builds to be viable? Any good LMG or Assault Rifle builds working well, or is SMG/Marksman Rifle still the standard?

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:36:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Did they add any new weapons worth getting rid of a purple M1a? Still waiting to log in. I lost interest.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Cool, good to know. Is that random? I see the yellow exclamation marks next to all my safe houses, but only one with the blue circle. Also, with the revamped loot system, any point just killing NPCs in the PvE area, or will they still only drop 163 purple and HE gear?

Also, with the new gear is anyone finding builds other than SMG builds to be viable? Any good LMG or Assault Rifle builds working well, or is SMG/Marksman Rifle still the standard?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like the new Predator set with Assault Rifles.  I don't know how optimized it is but it is a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm always on but recently since the update the game crashes and yes, I submitted a crash report to the developer of the game. Just awaiting for the fix or solution. I have all the right settings that is recommended for the game.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm lovin the 201+ DZ when I've got three other guys with! Sweet sweet 240 gear set pieces, and a couple decent 204 weapons.

My DPS and skill power isn't high ... But my "Toughness" makes up for it... 427,168

I wish my 240 pieces had mod slots though... And more PS4 guys from here playing! Lol

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 1:16:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Thought this was funny, figured I'd share

Link Posted: 5/29/2016 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Haven't logged into this game in well over a month, probably closer to two.  For me the rewards, especially the reward of being able to quickly and easily play with friends were just plain lacking.  I had a decent time with the beta, but that was probably more to do with the level cap.  It was just too difficult and unrewarding grinding away solo for someone that doesn't have the time to keep up with the end gamers.  Again, this leads back to piss poor matchmaking mechanics.  Even something like a free roam instance like Defiance would have been acceptable for more casual player types; that enjoy the social aspect of online play.

I'd like to look forward to GR: Wildlands, hoping for less of a level exclusive matchmaking game.  Then again, if they take the instance mechanics from The Division where only the leader has map and mission control.  I'll probably find myself behind the curve again.

I'll probably end up in BF1...
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 6:47:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Haven't logged into this game in well over a month, probably closer to two.  For me the rewards, especially the reward of being able to quickly and easily play with friends were just plain lacking.  I had a decent time with the beta, but that was probably more to do with the level cap.  It was just too difficult and unrewarding grinding away solo for someone that doesn't have the time to keep up with the end gamers.  Again, this leads back to piss poor matchmaking mechanics.  Even something like a free roam instance like Defiance would have been acceptable for more casual player types; that enjoy the social aspect of online play.

I'd like to look forward to GR: Wildlands, hoping for less of a level exclusive matchmaking game.  Then again, if they take the instance mechanics from The Division where only the leader has map and mission control.  I'll probably find myself behind the curve again.

View Quote

Give the new update a try.  Before the update, I didn't find an upgrade for my gear in 2-3 weeks.  Since the update, I've updated nearly every piece of gear.  The High Value Targets are a lot of fun and are in the PVE zone.  You can do most of them solo but some do require a group.  I'm having a lot of fun again with this update.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Give the new update a try.  Before the update, I didn't find an upgrade for my gear in 2-3 weeks.  Since the update, I've updated nearly every piece of gear.  The High Value Targets are a lot of fun and are in the PVE zone.  You can do most of them solo but some do require a group.  I'm having a lot of fun again with this update.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im enjoying the daily & Weekly HVT's as well. With something to go after again my mat stash is growing again as well as PC funds. I really do wish I could play in the DZ without the PVP.  I did enjoy the suspense of just the PvE in there but the potential for losing a bunch of time and effort because someone wants to act like a douche has ruined it completely for me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#42]
I got a Hungry Hog... That Pig kicks ass!
Four of us tackled the daily challenging, two of us had Hungry Hogs... Talk about some serious suppressive fire!
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Four of us tackled the daily challenging, two of us had Hungry Hogs... Talk about some serious suppressive fire!
View Quote

I got one as well, but the vertical recoil just kills it for me.  I have an L86 with higher base damage.  I really wanted to like it too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 11:50:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I got one as well, but the vertical recoil just kills it for me.  I have an L86 with higher base damage.  I really wanted to like it too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got two of them yesterday... Traded one off and sold the other one. I have no use for a LMG

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#45]
I have yet to find a named gun.  Is the hog only found in the DZ?
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I have yet to find a named gun.  Is the hog only found in the DZ?
View Quote
You and I should probably stay away from Vegas then, because we both must just have crap luck when it comes to the RNG. I've got 207 hours played, and countless hours in two beta tests, and I have yet to receive a named weapon drop.

Link Posted: 5/31/2016 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Has anyone gotten a weapon from any of the daily HVTs?  I've been doing the ones with lvl 30 and 31 NPCs and get tons of set 191 and 214 drops but not a single weapon.  I cannot do the higher level daily HVTs solo simply because I just do not have the firepower to down them before the timers runs out.

Even with all the set drops I just hover around 147k dps (ilvl 182 Vector).  Yes I play solo 100%.  So am I just SOL as a solo player?
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Has anyone gotten a weapon from any of the daily HVTs?  I've been doing the ones with lvl 30 and 31 NPCs and get tons of set 191 and 214 drops but not a single weapon.  I cannot do the higher level daily HVTs solo simply because I just do not have the firepower to down them before the timers runs out.

Even with all the set drops I just hover around 147k dps (ilvl 182 Vector).  Yes I play solo 100%.  So am I just SOL as a solo player?
View Quote
I've gotten a weapon or two, level 182 stuff, but mostly the drops are gear items are 182 HEs and the occasional 204 emerald/set item (seems Lone Star drops disproportionately if you ask me). I'm able to solo all the daily HVTs except the last one, which recommends a group, but I'm sitting at 250k DPS and 150k toughness. I did a few hours in the DZ post patch, mainly DZ01 & DZ02, and if you are looking for a HE weapon that is the place to go. Buts its really rough, even in DZ01-02 without a group due to how mean the mobs are now, not to mention the a-holes....err I mean rogues. No idea if 204 weapons drop in the higher DZs. But if you can muster a group, farming the new incursion is the way to go for 204 weapons. I got really lucky and got into a group that was farming it, we ran it in about 20 mins per shot on the hard mode and I got at least one 204 HE weapon each run. All had junk stats, but still a good place to get 204 weapons if you can craft one.

Link Posted: 5/31/2016 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've gotten a 204 M1A, 204 pistol, and 191 strikers gloves from HVT drops. They were all from the the harder, "group recommended" daily and weekly HVTs that I did with groups. And yes, groups are very recommended for those.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 11:58:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hudson has become the unofficial place to match-make for HVTs.  Go there and use the computer to find a group so you can knock out the group HVTs.
Page / 89
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top