Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2015 3:32:51 PM EDT
I just started multiplayer and getting my ass handed to me.  
Was wrapped up for the past year and a half with GTA V, getting used to a first person shooter all over again.

I'll be on tomorrow night probably around 7pm Eastern time.  

~Furies556~
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I just started multiplayer and getting my ass handed to me.  

Was wrapped up for the past year and a half with GTA V, getting used to a first person shooter all over again.

I'll be on tomorrow night probably around 7pm Eastern time.  

~Furies556~
View Quote

I haven't played in a few months, but I'll jump online then. A lot depends on connection speed and just memorizing the maps.

hoosier122
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Good playing with you tonight. Surely there are others playing on PS4?
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got a PS4 I am looking for games to hold me off until Fallout and The Divison.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 4:18:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I play hardline a lot mostly hotwire more fun in my opinion as the target/bases  are always moving helps eliminate snipers camping as much on a single base. I get slaughtered in most the options on hardline. I'm level 72 now
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I play hardline a lot mostly hotwire more fun in my opinion as the target/bases  are always moving helps eliminate snipers camping as much on a single base. I get slaughtered in most the options on hardline. I'm level 72 now
View Quote
Well don't post your PSN username or anything!

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

forgot no dash just like this akuser47 I just hit level 73 oh yea
as mechanic you can also use the scorpion evoa1 I just got the civie model s1 scorpion in real life
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:29:41 AM EDT
[#7]
just sent op friendrequest
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:20:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

I have OP as a friend, sent you a request as well.

OP didn't have a mic when I played with him. Do you? I think it makes squads much more fun and interactive.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a mic somewhere I need to dig it out. Not sure where its at currently I'll start looking after work tomorrow. To be honest I don't even know how to join a squad even when playing always played solo lol
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:10:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I have a mic somewhere I need to dig it out. Not sure where its at currently I'll start looking after work tomorrow. To be honest I don't even know how to join a squad even when playing always played solo lol
View Quote

One friend in a group creates a squad. His other friend's join by clicking on Hardline > Multiplayer > Join a squad

Once you are in a squad, the squad leader gets to pick the game mode. (We were playing Team Deathmatch before you bounced).

Only members in the squad can hear each other on comms.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I really want to play through the story but I can't justify paying more than $20 for it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:48:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good playing with you tonight. Surely there are others playing on PS4?
View Quote

Yeah, sorry it was so brief.  My internet connection has a habit if crapping out on me right when things get good.

I am focusing on acquiring weapons and their unlocks for accessories.  
I definitely enjoy Hotwire and Large Conquest.

I have a headset but for some reason when I plugged it in I could only hear other's mics and the rest of the sound kept coming out through the TV.  I have to look into the settings.  Bought the headset for PS3 , but I can't think that it wouldn't allow use in PS4, if that's the case I'm gonna be pissed.

Anybody else who wants to play send me a friend request, Furies556 is my gamer tag.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:51:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like Hotwire, also partly for getting my ass handed to me in other game modes.  I'm like a level 13 I think.  I got a long way to go.
I tell you what, the HCAR lately has helped even the playing field somewhat.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh shit, I haven't read this in a few days.  I may have accidentally dismissed your request, I get a lot of random requests.  I really only friend ARFCOMMERS.

Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I really want to play through the story but I can't justify paying more than $20 for it.
View Quote

I went through the whole story.  A lot of it has you focusing on finding case evidence to unlock cooler weapons, but the actually story line is beat and predictable.
Online is really where its at.
It seems that Hotwire gets you the most cash and progresses you further than other game modes.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#16]
I made an ARFCOM [AR15] Platoon. You can join in-game or through the Battlelog website.

It will make playing with each other easier without having to all add each other. I think there may also be platoon-only rewards or content.

I wish there were a way to use the ARFCOM bolt logo as our emblem, but I do not see a way to upload a custom emblem. Anyone know?

Link Posted: 10/6/2015 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I made an ARFCOM [AR15] Platoon. You can join in-game or through the Battlelog website.

It will make playing with each other easier without having to all add each other. I think there may also be platoon-only rewards or content.

I wish there were a way to use the ARFCOM bolt logo as our emblem, but I do not see a way to upload a custom emblem. Anyone know?

View Quote

Just applied to the Platoon.  
I'll be on about 7pm Eastern tonight as long as no house chores get in the way.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 8:32:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I was able to make the Bolt Face Logo our platoon's logo. (Thanks to Tang and Cipher's previous work.); Instructions on how to "upload" a custom logo into Battlefield.

Platoon Members

- hoosier122

- THEFuries556
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:04:25 PM EDT
[#19]
I have no idea how to join been having trouble on ar15 site anyways let me know I've been on past few hours playing
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#20]
I got it when it came out and played a lot.

Then when they made it part of the subscription service I quit. I didn't know that was the plan when I got the game. Had I known, I never would have got it.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:53:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Good playing with hoos. Sorry I was to shit chatty been throwing back a few but still good time Well get our fight on another night
ketsy akuser47 is my user on ps4 request ill get some on your squad as well. I'm gonna play till I hit level 75 then done tonight.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 12:07:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Shoot me a friend request @ archangel4117 I don't play much BFH but am always down
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:36:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Shoot me a friend request @ archangel4117 I don't play much BFH but am always down
View Quote
Added. Anyone else?

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:29:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I was able to make the Bolt Face Logo our platoon's logo. (Thanks to Tang and Cipher's previous work.); Instructions on how to "upload" a custom logo into Battlefield.  

Platoon Members
- hoosier122
- THEFuries556
View Quote

I just applied to the platoon
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Platoon Members

- hoosier122

- THEFuries556

Approved.

"When 2 or more Active members of a Platoon are playing together on the same game server you will help to earn stats and progression for your platoon."
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 12:40:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Sweet on right now anyone wanting to play hit me up
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Sorry Hoosier122.  My internet was horrible last night.  I got dropped from PSN.  When I was able to get back on it I couldn't join the party.  I tried just to get in any random game and it just put me in by myself.  It was weird running around in circles by myself and after four attempts I just quit.  I blame COMCAST, one of the worst shit sucking companies in history.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Added. Anyone else?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Added. Anyone else?  

You can add me. Doomsayer12

Link Posted: 10/19/2015 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Added. Anyone else?  

Added. Be sure to apply for our platoon. I'm interested to see if there are any cool things associated with platoons or rewards.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top