Do you mean a beta preorder code?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This has been active for about a month.  I signed up for waitlist before I got my guaranteed spot from preorder code.

Ah, well I just got a guaranteed code from an older purchase and it asked if I had any friends emails to add them to the wait list.  Figured since they were just getting around to sending codes it had just went live.

Appreciate you posting.  I have had a beta code for some time now but had forgotten about it until your post reminded me.

I mean the code issued to sign up for beta.  In my case issued to me when I pre-ordered "The Division" from Amazon.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I mean the code issued to sign up for beta.  In my case issued to me when I pre-ordered "The Division" from Amazon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This has been active for about a month.  I signed up for waitlist before I got my guaranteed spot from preorder code.

Ah, well I just got a guaranteed code from an older purchase and it asked if I had any friends emails to add them to the wait list.  Figured since they were just getting around to sending codes it had just went live.

Appreciate you posting.  I have had a beta code for some time now but had forgotten about it until your post reminded me.

I got one for ordering from Gamestop.  If its the same thats the preorder code for the beta.  You still need to use that website and and the code in order to register for your beta code.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I got one for ordering from Gamestop.  If its the same thats the preorder code for the beta.  You still need to use that website and and the code in order to register for your beta code.
View Quote

I guess i'm not following.

I used the link spadez posted, at the end of the process it told me something on the order of "now you're signed up for beta - watch for an email in the coming weeks."
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I used the link spadez posted, at the end of the process it told me something on the order of "now you're signed up for beta - watch for an email in the coming weeks."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perfect.  Were on the same page.

ETA:  What platform you get the game for?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:32:49 AM EDT
[#5]
So I'm taking it you can't directly buy the game from Ubisoft? cause it's not letting me.

Note: Never mind. Just bought it from Amazon on the PC.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:48:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So I'm taking it you can't directly buy the game from Ubisoft? cause it's not letting me.

Note: Never mind. Just bought it from Amazon on the PC.
View Quote

Never buy anything from uplay you will always get fucked in the end. (Btw jinxsters we excommunicated your nephew he turned into a real cunt)
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 1:41:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Xb1.

If it turns out as good as we're all hoping for I may build a pc. But I'm taking a wait and see approach for that.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:47:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Xb1.

If it turns out as good as we're all hoping for I may build a pc. But I'm taking a wait and see approach for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Xb1.

Whats your gamertag?  Romping around post viral NYC with arfcommers sounds pretty fun to me.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#9]
TANK3D.

Haven't been on much lately.  When I am, have one or two folks I play often with.  We prefer the COOP style games like Borderlands, Ghost Recon, Payday, etc.

We don't get serious about it.

ETA:  Anyone reading this thread is welcome to add me, if they like.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
TANK3D.

Haven't been on much lately.  When I am, have one or two folks I play often with.  We prefer the COOP style games like Borderlands, Ghost Recon, Payday, etc.

We don't get serious about it.
View Quote

Mines Sh0ck_U

Maybe we can run sometime.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#11]
My GT: Avoidedasp6534 (Xbox 1) I'm not on much between work and school. But I usually get on a couple times a week. Feel free to add me. Looking forward to this and Fallout 4!
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:18:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Pre-ordered from ps4 national guard one
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:13:47 PM EDT
[#13]
My GT is GimpyAK on Xbone
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:24:35 AM EDT
[#14]
My GT is Jinxsters. Master Race system.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top