Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 1:54:05 PM EDT
Update 2.55 dropped today. Now it constantly ejects discs, and every 30 seconds tries to eject a disc again even though there's no disc.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 2:09:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait a day or two and google it.  I'm sure you aren't the only one.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Update 2.55 dropped today. Now it constantly ejects discs, and every 30 seconds tries to eject a disc again even though there's no disc.
View Quote

Can't remember exactly, but I think it is under or on the side of where the hdd cover is located, but there is a screw that you can turn (need a smaller flathead). Put your disc in a bit and turn it, or just turn it and see if that fixes it.

Or unplug your system and hold the power button for a good minute, or until it completely stops beeping, then try to load a disc.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:24:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Can't remember exactly, but I think it is under or on the side of where the hdd cover is located, but there is a screw that you can turn (need a smaller flathead). Put your disc in a bit and turn it, or just turn it and see if that fixes it.

Or unplug your system and hold the power button for a good minute, or until it completely stops beeping, then try to load a disc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Mine ejected disks from time to time. Simple fix.
Actually the temperature in my room was what determined if it was going to eject the disk or not. If my room was hot the disks would eject. Once I turned my AC on and the room cooled down it stopped. I would turn the AC off if the temp dropped and the disks would eject again. I eventually did a google search and solved the problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top