Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 12:21:39 AM EDT
[#1]
New patch put out. Remember the huge nerf to tamed animals? This one basically eliminated flyers from being useful at all. All speed increase is gone, stamina and stamina recharge got a huge nerf. And the inventory system was redone and is pretty shitty compared to the old system.

It's like the people that worked for EA and turned the C&C franchise (amoung others) into crap had a crackbaby with the people that did SWG NGE and that crack baby grew up and had a drunken one night stand with their cousin from PGI (MWO) and that inbred baby got dropped on it's head a few times and was babysat by the ME3 devs from Bioware and grew up to be a patch dev for Ark.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:07:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New patch put out. Remember the huge nerf to tamed animals? This one basically eliminated flyers from being useful at all. All speed increase is gone, stamina and stamina recharge got a huge nerf. And the inventory system was redone and is pretty shitty compared to the old system.

It's like the people that worked for EA and turned the C&C franchise (amoung others) into crap had a crackbaby with the people that did SWG NGE and that crack baby grew up and had a drunken one night stand with their cousin from PGI (MWO) and that inbred baby got dropped on it's head a few times and was babysat by the ME3 devs from Bioware and grew up to be a patch dev for Ark.
View Quote
Wildcard was bought out by a Chinese Free to Play game company back in 2015, around the time of The Giga and other stupid decisions were being made . I see it's only gotten worse.
I was thinking of maybe giving the game another go to try out the underwater bases, but I'm not going to spend another 800 hours just so I have to do boss raids in order to get element. Boss raids are more of a "job" then mining metal in the volcano.

Mods aren't the answer because 1 patch and they can all break;game over, start over. I had that happen to me in another steam game.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:08:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is Castle Arfcom, the outer fence is the boundary for the Black Rifles Ranch. There's about 6 different textures available for the castle walls. The stone is the default, you hold down E to change them. The red and black is called hellfire, I'm trying it out for a while to see if I like it. The blockhouse built into the wall with the windmill is the craft hut. the center building is the HQ/meeting hall. Dino skeleton just outside is actually a decoration you can craft out of stones. Can barely see it in the pics, but one tower has a prison cell built into the foundation. Still some work to be done on the wall and 3 towers. And the castle building parts can be picked up. So if you don't like your design, you can pick everything up and lay it down different. Only draw back is that the castle parts are slightly larger then the in game stuff so if you try to put stone walls on a castle foundation, there will be gaps.

And here is the meeting hall.

It's a pretty nice server. Obviously there's some mods run. Biggest is the Castle and Keep mod and there's mods for currency, trading and crafting decorations and trophies like the mounted heads in my pic. Admin built a neutral ground city to be a trading post. Admin sells kible and other stuff using a currency mod. Base currency is a gold coin. Every new player gets 50, Admin buys surplus ammo and weapon BPs for a couple coins each. and Every few days he posts a single type of BP that he'll buy (today was medium crop plots) so you can make money from all the extra BPs you find. The currency and trader mod also allow you to build your own stalls and sell your own products.

Server info and mod list is here. If anyone wants to join us, hurry and get your own castle tower (some assembly required) and Rex.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SurviveTogether/comments/60gft8/pc_server_scorched_earth/
Page / 32
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top