Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Long time no see fellas! Haven't touched my Xbox in months and tonight Ive decided to hook it up and get back into some bf4. Should be online here soon
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:18:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Long time no see fellas! Haven't touched my Xbox in months and tonight Ive decided to hook it up and get back into some bf4. Should be online here soon
View Quote
What is your game tag?

mine Captain XB1S
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My tag is DONT TREAD 

I looked back through the thread found yours the other day. I sent an invite 
View Quote
Found it, joining your game now.

Iin queue
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I'm done playing I got beat up too much still relearning the controls
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Uhhhhhh hello? Anybody there? It's a snow day for 50% of the US. where are you guys?
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I play it every night. I've had the Xbone and BF4 for one year now, I had PS3 before. I am so bummed I never heard of BF4 years earlier.
I am finally half decent, meaning half the time I have KD better than 1.0, even had over 2.0 a couple times. Before it was more like .5 at best.

I bought the new COD WW2, hate it. Going to trade it in. Not a fan of BF1 either.  I tried playing BF3 on my PS3 but couldn't deal with the controller after having Xbox.

ETA: Snow and near zero most days here for 3 weeks now. No snow days for adults, kid had a bunch.
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I got lucky with the snow days in snow Mississippi. Had two days seperately of no work because of snow this winter. Now kind you I don't remember ever in the
last 20 years getting snow more than once every few years. Now we have two days of 2 inches. Damn global warming
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I jinxed myself, I totally sucked tonight on BF4. I think my internet is acting up again.
Link Posted: 1/18/2018 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I work more when it snows
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:22:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I just got back into bf4 on xbone again last night.

SkirchyDoo

Always looking for competent squad mates.

BTW, I play one map and one map only, silk road, large conquest, 24/7.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:35:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I played Silk road this weekend, first time I ever got to use the bomber.
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#12]
The map never gets old for me. It's got everything. Open terrain for sniper harassment, helicopters and jets, tank and ifv battles, as well as close up fighting, especially at the bomber base.
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Yea Silk Road os great.

Man i got my butt handed to me the other day idk what was going on i ended the match at 2/15
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yea Silk Road os great.

Man i got my butt handed to me the other day idk what was going on i ended the match at 2/15
View Quote
I've been have stuff like that happen a lot. 11-2 one round then 1-12 the next. I think EA is crapping the servers out to get us to quit playing the 5 year old game.
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 8:23:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Well then they better make a bf5 stay modern war but new maps with some old favorites haha
Link Posted: 3/17/2018 1:19:53 PM EDT
[#16]
I havent played in a couple weeks, but I've been spending most of my time on BF1 trying to force myself to like it.....and I can't.

I still can't believe that they are still charging $50 for the DLC maps. The game hasnt been supported since last year and they still want to suck every dollar out of you that they can.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#17]
I still play it several times a week. Seems to be getting harder, there are no noobs to shoot. Sure wish I had known about BF4 when it came out instead of just last year.

ETA: I made a new account so I could start over without loosing my old one. MA5TERBLA5TER
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Could be why i havent seen ya on in awhile haha.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 10:33:27 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm thinking about playing again soon.  I had a hard winter.  It all started with my Water Heater breaking 2 days before Christmas.  And I already wasn't feeling all that great overall.  Then for some reason I was having anxiety real bad.  So I avoided playing the game because I can get anxiety from it too, when I'm not feeling "normal".

Sorry for not hanging  around too much.  I still should work on head shots so I can get that medal done.  But honestly, I can't stand games when everyone on your team parks themselves as a sniper and nobody does anything about the flags.  Happens too often.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 8:03:22 AM EDT
[#20]
I hear ya.  Winters can be hard. Our pipes froze a few times, we all got sick but im the lucky one to have it turn into bronchitis yay.

I only snipe certain maps and go running around on the rest. Ive been playing in hardcore mode when i do play lol.  It does suck when no one it getting flags though it definitely makes it hard to win the matcj
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#21]
I do like to snipe though.

Sorry to hear about the PIPES!!!!!

Somehow I escaped the flu.  The rest of my family had it. I didn't sleep with my wife for over a week when she had it....  It was a miracle that I was really thankful for.  I didn't want to end up in the hospital.   Sometimes with lyme disease, that stuff is just worse on the body.

But now hang on now hang on now now now....  Did you hear....????  My son says the next battlefield is 99% confirmed  WORLD WAR TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking I'm buying that......

Google it...  Tell me what you think....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZMGu5xg3oc
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 8:18:13 AM EDT
[#22]
The dude in that video says Battlefield 1 was great, I didn't think so. I believe it did sell a lot, then a lot of people were disappointed. I know some like it.

COD has worn out WW2 and the last one I disliked more than Battlefield 1. I did like the first COD WW2.

I am probably a minority but I don't want to pay for cut scenes, I'll watch a movie. I just want simple shooting, like B4.

I'd love an updated B4, things I'd change.

#1 Shotguns are not canons.
#2 Little bird helo should be easier to shoot down.
#3 More maps like Locker but with some chance to recover if team is trapped at spawn.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#23]
BF4 has a lot of cut scenes if you play the campaign.  I think it's just a thing with campaign mode for games....  If you only play multiplayer, you don't have to see any of that.  I don't really like them either.  Every once in a while I played off line because our internet is slow and other people were on.  Otherwise, I just play multiplayer.

I think there are a few guns you need to play campaign to get....  I thought.....
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#24]
It's been a while since I played BF4 campaign. In the older games it was more obvious when the scenes started and ended while the new games want to blend it all together like an interactive movie. I know some people love it.
When I first got a PS3 I never play multi because my internet was slow and I sucked anyway. Now I mostly play multi FPS games although I did like Sniper ghost warrior campaign.

eta: I have Xbone now.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Yea theres a couple campaign only guns.

https://youtu.be/fb1MR85XFOc

Looks decent
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 8:36:36 AM EDT
[#26]
BF4 final stand DLC  is free till the 29th.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Uh oh....  I wonder if I need that one......
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#28]
If you have premium you already have it. It's the snow maps, they are pretty cool.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#29]
I never bought premium.  They were saying Battlefield isn't going to do any of that.....  Yay!
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:44:39 PM EDT
[#30]
I've been busy remodeling and renovating my new house.
But im home sick for the day. Gonna play bf4 for an hour or two.

Add me @DONT TREAD

I don't have a mic right now either
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm on about every day in the evening  EST my new GT is  MA5TER BLA5TER1
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 1:46:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Jumped on bf4 for the first time in awhile.  Did some sniping on goldmud(?) map. I hid by a rock and shot other snipers of the lone building way back from the factory looking one. I ended up hitting the same guy 2 times before he finally saw me. So I decided to move, before i left i set up a claymore jic he was trying to sneak up on me.   Annnd it worked i got him with it. I just  to record it too
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#33]
I still play BF4 several nights a week, can't find any new games I like better. Ghost recon wildland was a good coop game but ran it's course. Sniper ghost warrior 3 is a good single player if you want to snipe AI guys.

I play Locker the most because on other maps I tire of dealing with vehicles / choppers. I do play Shanghai occasionally. Metro is OK if there are not many players but when it's an endless battle at B that gets old fast.
I search for servers with 10+ openings or play servers than are only 32 players. The 64 player games seems like I am always getting shot in the back.

I use my new gamer tag MA5TER BLA5TER1

ETA: Locker TDM with 10 per team is fun and fast.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Yea i hear ya. Its crazy how ill play a bunch of other games but alway go back to bf4 lol.

I forgot you changed your gt im adding it now.

I love locker on hardcore mode. It makes you watch where you’re aiming and shooting haha
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#35]
bumping this thread.. I think im about to buy bf4
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 1:02:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
bumping this thread.. I think im about to buy bf4
View Quote
Should be cheap, the DLC occasionally are free. I have premium which has all maps. Some DLC maps are pretty awesome but I always end up back on Locker because you don't have to deal with vehicles and when you spawn it's not far to the enemy.

I have the most fun when there are only a handful of players per team and we battle for one objective.

I play recon mostly so I can have a spawn beacon. If I don't care about that I play medic so I can heal myself and squad. Engineer is good for maps with vehicles. Rarely play support unless I'm bored and want something different.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Haha yup. Locker its pretty fun
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#38]
The-Army-s-XM-25-Punisher-Supergun-Is-Dead

I guess real life battles are not Locker door wars.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#39]
So who's getting the new BF game?
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 10:51:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Yea most likely i will.  Hopefully it’s decent.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#41]
My controller started acting up so I used my sons Ellete controller, I liked it enough to buy me one. I haven't tried the paddles, mostly I like the extra customization and having a switch for two profiles so you can change on the fly. Also can switch on "racer" trigger on the fly.

For some reason  racer triggers don't work well with certain guns, mostly sniper and shotguns. So you can switch on the fly to normal if you decide to use one of those.
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Hmm interesting.  Ive never tried one
Link Posted: 8/21/2018 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Hmm interesting.  Ive never tried one
View Quote
If your picky and like to customize controls it rocks, if not then it is just like a regular but cost over double. There is no reason it should cost $150, I've bought guns for that amount.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Yea for that price they have fully customizable ones tou can buy from colors to texture etc
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Bf V open beta is live
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Bf V open beta is live
View Quote
I watched my son play for a few minutes, looks a lot like BF1
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Yup just newer stuff haha
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 2:19:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Bf 1 is on sale for $10 !!
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Found a server doing night operations Zavod. It's fun but I don't do very well.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 36
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top