Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 36
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh my LORD.  I'll be praying for you.  That doesn't sound like any fun.  Watch out for the windows too, so you don't hit your head.    

I had some fun games last night.  Metro is INSANE.  LOL.    I use the spawn beacon a lot on these maps when I'm a recon guy.  It seems to be a good idea.
Link Posted: 7/13/2016 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'm chilling in the ac right now thankful we have it   haha right that window dosent open any more

Yes it is and it seems to be tricky cause the fighting is usually on the stairwells haha.

You figure out the recording ok?

For a nothern state it does get hot, but for only a few weeks
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]
So the bonk to your head made them keep the window shut?  So do the other guys blame you for less air movement.  LOL.    

I didn't try the record thing yet.  I didn't quite understand what you were saying until now.  I'll have to try it.  But does it like record what happened a little bit ago, or do you have to anticipate something good happening and then hit the button?  It would be cool if something really sweet happened, and you hit the button twice and then it somehow goes back and records the thing that happened.  It seems like that's what it does when it does that automatically.  You know?  

I've still just been playing the second assault maps.  They are fun.  I wish they would've just added these to the others though, for more variety.  Instead of just having to choose between the regular maps and these.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah its locked, no he doesn't I kept the winter foam up in the windows cause I don't like the heat from the sun. But he took them down for "light" that's when they got opened to let heat out... I told him I didn't want them down to begin with.  So I put them back up

Yea when it records it goes back 20 30 seconds.

I think they do mix all the maps (I could be wrong) but if you have premium they have 3 game modes at the top of the list  that I think mixes random ones, idk though just a guess I'll check when I can
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#5]
How's the weather out by you?  Still hot?  

I ended up in a Caspian Border 24/7 the other day.   That's kind of boring but I had fun.  It's a pretty cool map, but man it's hard to see guys sometimes.  LOL.  If you're oscar mike a lot dudes can just sit and wait for you.  Which I guess is smart.  There's some good battles going on though.
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Nah it was really nice out today.

That map is fun, we usually hide and snipe in that one or try to blow stuff up haha.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, it's a good map for both of those things.  I need to do more serious sniping.  I'm too impatient and then like I say, it feels like if I try and sit and be a sniper, no one else is going for the flags.  I know that can't really be the case, but it feels that way sometimes.  LOL.    And when I do snipe, I get a lot of 1 hits but not a lot of kills.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Finally had a positive KD ratio last night.  LOL.  I think it was 15/14 on Caspian Border.  And I was #2.  Woooohooooo!
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Haha nice.  Didn't get much time to play with work and at home work

Bf4 naval strike maps are free now...
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haha nice.  Didn't get much time to play with work and at home work

Bf4 naval strike maps are free now...
View Quote

I was gonna ask you about that.  Are there good maps?  

Too bad about the work thing.....
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 7:38:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Yea, I was playing them yesterday when my girl dropped of the oldest at a friends. Got a double knife kill too haha.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 12:24:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll see if I can figure out how to DL today or tonight.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 9:39:00 PM EDT
[#13]
And wow.... I was playing rogue trans and I was using the mortar, which is kinda hard to actually get a kill... but I shot down a helio haha I had to capture that play back...
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:10:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Noooooo Waaaaaaay!!!!  You got a helo with the mortar?  That would've been sweet to see!!!  

I saw that double knife kill you got.  That was awesome.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah I didn't get the kill but knocked it down haha.  I just got an underwater snipe today haha.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:39:00 PM EDT
[#16]
OK, your like king of the weird kills right now.  LOL.  You mean a guy was trying to avoid you underwater and you got him anyways?  Good guess on where he was, eh?  LOL.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Right idk what's going on haha.  Yea I was trying to lead him but he went back under I didn't know you could get a hit underwater..

The latest one I tried was when I was on a building and a helio was shooting us, I tried to toss a c4 up at him cause he kept flying low...didn't work haha
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:34:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Right idk what's going on haha.  Yea I was trying to lead him but he went back under I didn't know you could get a hit underwater..

The latest one I tried was when I was on a building and a helio was shooting us, I tried to toss a c4 up at him cause he kept flying low...didn't work haha
View Quote

That would've been awesome.  One time I blew up a helo with the grenade launcher the assault guy can have.  It was pretty sweet, they landed and had a bunch of guys on it and I got like two hits on it and boom.  Except I think one guy made it off after the first hit and killed me after I blew it up.  LOL.    One time I shot a helicopter down with a tank.  That was pretty sweet.  You wish you could record all these awesome kills.  I tried that double hit the button thing and it didn't work for me........  to record.  It took me to the main menu of the xbone.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah it does that to me too if I don't hit the button fast enough.

Haha thats great I bet he didn't expect to get taken out like that.

Tanks are powerful but on a helio they move quick so that was a good shot haha
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Helicopters are so vulnerable when they hover.  I was flying one last night and I try to fly like a madman to avoid getting shot by things from the ground.  LOL.  It probably looks like I can't fly.  Which is partly true.  But you're just like this big target up there.  LOL.  

I saw the video you sent me with the underwater sniping last night.  I didn't know it was in there.  That was a sweet kill.  You're making me want to snipe.  You always do.  But then I get in the game and run around with my head cut off.  LOL.  Plus as soon as you make a kill in a spot, you're a target.  That kind of sucks about how they show you where your killer was.  It's best to just move every time.  I was in those tall turrets on caspian border and got a few kills and then the tanks just demolished me.  LOL.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#21]
I can't fly at all I'll end up going sideways and crash.

Haha it takes patients and some days I can't do it.

They have quick unspot when you get up in the recon class which helps.  But it help if you get sniped to see him haha. Man I got so many hits and they just don't drop errr...  ya they do I was blasted by a lav in a building before too jaha
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 12:02:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can't fly at all I'll end up going sideways and crash.

Haha it takes patients and some days I can't do it.

They have quick unspot when you get up in the recon class which helps.  But it help if you get sniped to see him haha. Man I got so many hits and they just don't drop errr...  ya they do I was blasted by a lav in a building before too jaha
View Quote

Yeah, that's the thing about sniping.  Lots of hits and not a lot of kills.  Everyone knows to beat feet.  I was playing last night in the regular games and second assault and nobody was playing.  Everyone must be in the naval strike.  I wonder if I can still dl it. I didn't see the ad for it anymore.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#23]
That's why hardcore sniping is better is usually a one shot and done..

Idk,  hope so it's a good map.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 12:47:23 PM EDT
[#24]
It doesn't look like I can.  I waited too long.  Oooops.  

I was sniping more last night.  I got a few good headshots.  And that was about it.  The games were more full again.  Which was nice.  But then I got in a server that went back to Caspian border and Firestorm.  Between the 2.  My favorite is Gulf of Oman and I haven't got to play it lately.  LOL.  

Yesterday was the day my Grandpa's official KIA was in WWII.  July 27th.  I think he actually died on the 26th, because he was officially MIA on the 26th. In France.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 1:00:31 PM EDT
[#25]

That's the oldests bday.

It's 2xp till 8/.  that acwr is great now that I've got more items to put on it haha to bad they don't have drum mags for them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Did you see my clip I sent you?  Yeah, I end up using the ACW-R  alot.  It just works for close to close range.  It starts to be annoying if the shots are getting past 50 yards though.   If only the HK416 could be used in all classes.  That one rocks.   The M4 isn't bad but the burst is not so great at spitting distances.  

I sound like a broken record.  LOL.  Sorry.  I'm liking the 1911 again.  I got a few kills with it and just made me feel all warm and fuzzy.  LOL.

Tell the oldest happy Birthday!!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:41:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Didn't get one  

Haha I hear ya I go back and forth between guns a lot.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#28]
I'll try to resend.  

Need to go back to the old maps and see how I do.   Gonna try to keep doing more sniping, like you.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#29]

The kids got me playing rocket league now haha.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#30]
LOL.  It's like that episode of Top Gear where they played soccer with some small cars.  I think they were Fiat's or something.  I forget.  LOL.   Looks like fun.  Is it hard?  It looks like it would be difficult.  

I played some last night.  I went into Second Assault and ended up in a Caspian Border 24/7 server and quit right away.  Seems like that's all I play on there lately.  So went back to the normal games and had fun.  I was making all kinds of kills with lots of different stuff on Zavod.  Even though we still got our butts whooped.  LOL.   That ACW-R though.  Still not disappointing.  And I'm really liking the 1911.  I finally earned the HK45c and I saw on the stats it's got like half of the accuracy of the 1911.  I'm like waaaaaaaaaa?  I hate how they figure what is what with the guns.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm Fel0niusPenguin on xbox one. I prefer the Sig 553 but have been using the ACE 52 CQB lately. I really want to unlock the CS5 (SBR sniper rifle), but I'm not a good sniper. I got 5 sniper kills on lumphini garden last night and tried to kill a support guy up on the track shooting a mortar but I hit the damn mortar then I shot the track then I landed a body shot then I had to reload... Then I died and the match ended...:(

But I got a double headshot earlier that round so I can't get too mad I guess.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Not to bad once you figure out the controls. It's kinda fun.

I don't use the pistols often for some reason haha.

Hopefully get some game time this weekend
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm Fel0niusPenguin on xbox one. I prefer the Sig 553 but have been using the ACE 52 CQB lately. I really want to unlock the CS5 (SBR sniper rifle), but I'm not a good sniper. I got 5 sniper kills on lumphini garden last night and tried to kill a support guy up on the track shooting a mortar but I hit the damn mortar then I shot the track then I landed a body shot then I had to reload... Then I died and the match ended...:(

View Quote

LOL.  Don't you just love sniping?  I was doing it quite a bit last night and I scored one kill on a dead run.  It was sweet.   But shooting at guys running can be so annoying.  Why don't they just sit still for me.  hehehehehehe  That happens to me all the time too where you have the perfect shot lined  up and nothing (reload).  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.  

The other issue I have is I'm constantly shooting too high because I think it's going to drop more than it is.  

I used to use the Sig553 a LOT a long time ago.   Then it seemed like I couldn't kill anybody with it.  Right now it has a NV optic on it and I don't use it that much.  I should probably try again.  I've only used that 52 CQB like once or twice.  Seems like it works though.  

drok, when you're Oscar Mike with the sniper rifle, you don't switch to a pistol?  I was getting a bunch of pistol kills last night because I was trying to use the sniper rifle more.  But I never sit still for overly long.  Usually if I get a kill, I'm out of there.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

That CS5 is fun to do a run and gun with I just need the gol magnum to complete the rifles.

I usually get the shot lined up and then they move or I'll hit right next to them..

Drok556 x1 name.

Jjrea

Nope I'm far enough away from the action that I just run to a new spot and sit and scope out the next shot.
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#35]
China rising maps are free.... these ones are great hurry hurry lol
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#36]
How do I do it??????????
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 2:43:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Lol..

1. Go onto bf4 like your going to play it should say China rising on the right near top.

2. Log into live. On the right it'll say gold. Click on that, it's under deals with gold, click on the map and install.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 3:15:45 PM EDT
[#38]
I was going to start it last night, but forgot.  Looking now......
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 11:08:41 PM EDT
[#39]
I didn't see it today, I'll look again when I fire it up tonight.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 12:26:38 PM EDT
[#40]
So I go to figure it out last night and I saw the thing you were telling me about, but it was only through the 8th.  Ugh.

Somehow I was going really good last night.  I was 1st and 4th and the one game I was fourth I had a positive K/D ratio.  Not by a lot.  But I think I was 18/14 or some crazy thing like that.
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 5:50:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Aww man..  I'm sure itll be around again.

Nice job
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:09:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Day late and a dollar short.....
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#43]
So I'm playing last night and what's weird is that my team was getting it's butt kicked horribly.  But they were good games because there was a lot of action.  On the last game on Rogue Transmission I look up at one of the towers and there are about 8 of my guys sitting up there trying to snipe.  Which half the time is barely effective at best.  So it was probably me and a few other guys trying to cap the flags. That gets irritating.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Yea you need more then a couple getting the flags.

But man it would of been great to either counter snipe them or a well placed rocket
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yea you need more then a couple getting the flags.

But man it would of been great to either counter snipe them or a well placed rocket
View Quote

Yeah, BOOM!!!  When I looked up it was like a Christmas tree with a bunch of blue lights.  Remember that saying "Get a clue"?  LOL.  

I played some yesterday and didn't do that great personally but my team won both times.  Yaaaaay.  I really wish I could've got that free dl.  Ugh.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 8:28:55 AM EDT
[#46]
I have days like that where I'll get low scores but still be on the winning team
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 5:12:01 PM EDT
[#47]
My Mother in law is staying with us for a week.  So I probably won't be playing much at all.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 10:09:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Seems like the time to play more  jk..
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#49]
LOL.  I don't have headsets to keep the noise down at night.  But yeah, you're right.  I may get to play some tomorrow because they may be doing an all day thing without me.  Going to see my Wife's cousin and it's already a full house.   One less person will not be missed.   So it may be a laundry, dishes, bf4 day.  hehehe
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 8:07:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Lol. Not sure if I told ya but ear buds that have a mic work also.  Android compatible ones are what I used.
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top