Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 36
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#1]
A couple of the expansions I don't have are free st the moment. Does anyone know how to keep your Xbox from turning off during download? It's almost like there is a set idle time after a half hour or so.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Played Metro with drok556 and a couple others on a otherwise empty server.  A couple guys sniped each other the whole time. I tried to play the objective by my friend Iced kept killing me before I could capture leaving me with nowhere to spawn.

I hope we can get together in a better match next time drok556. I think my young friend had trouble with your name and was calling you dork, sorry.
View Quote
Haha its fine people usually do if they dont know.  Its a nickname here, and its pronounced D Rock lol

Yea i was having issues finding people to shoot and when i did it was to late haha.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:53:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A couple of the expansions I don't have are free st the moment. Does anyone know how to keep your Xbox from turning off during download? It's almost like there is a set idle time after a half hour or so.
View Quote
Its in settings some where i forget, itll still shut off but keep downloading.

Edit: i think its in the power settings
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Haha its fine people usually do if they dont know.  Its a nickname here, and its pronounced D Rock lol

Yea i was having issues finding people to shoot and when i did it was to late haha.
View Quote
Oh, it's obvious now. I was trying to pronounce Drok. The Iced kid is a very nice and polite person, I just met him playing last week. He was getting some verbal lashing.

On the power thing, it's in the system settings to never turn off. . If you have games with regular updates it prevents you having to wait to play.
I had mine that way originally but I switched back to turning off since I don't get new games very often
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 3:03:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Haha yea..

Our oldest kid was thedankbubble he crap talks with his buddies i told him to tame it down with guys we don't know to well, dont need to cause issues
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Some of my XBone friends are high school age and trash talk all the time, it's borderline too much for my 13 yo at times. I've worked in a shop full of guys for 30 years so there is no language too rough for me.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I just run everyone off.  LOL.  

huhuh huhuh huhuh is what I hear.  ENOUGH WITH THE BREATHING ALREADY!!!!!  

LOL.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Haha.  Gees some of these kids talk like sailors
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep.  I meant to say "turn" everyone off.  But yeah, it's pretty bad.  But not really surprising.  Everyone once in a while I muffle a curse too.  Ooops.  But everyone is sleeping so I don't say much at all.  

I had two good games last night.   Really fun.  Flood zone was one of them.  I got a triple kill.  It was great.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:04:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I want to get the AR160 but don't know how.  Anyone have that one?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I got a surprise yesterday when I noticed Drok was on my squad. To bad you had to leave, we won.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup, havent used it or remember how i got it haha
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I got a surprise yesterday when I noticed Drok was on my squad. To bad you had to leave, we won.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/413906/we-won-228922.JPG
View Quote
Yea, the xb1 is in the living room and she takes over when she get home from work  close game haha
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 7:22:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I checked last night, mine is unlocked but I never have used it. It looks like there is a naval strike symbol next to it.

Only available in multiplayer, the AR-160 is an Assault Rifle introduced in the Battlefield 4: Naval Strike expansion. It is unlocked upon completion of the Spare Time Sniper assignment.
I think you have to get Assault ribbons and 20 head shots with Assault rifle in Naval strike. You obviously need the DLC maps.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Bummer.  I don't have Naval Strike.  So that assignment isn't from the off line mode...  Whatever you call that.  

DROK, I see you saw one of my vids.  I've been hitting the middle button and the x whenever I get a double or something interesting.  I forgot to do it when I shot down a helicopter with my RPG the other night though....  LOL.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Haha yea i forget to record some good ones too..  

Dale- you play destiny also?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 7:23:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep, I had it on PS3 but they stopped supporting it. My son wanted it for Xbox1 so I bought it again. It's more laid back shooting than BF4.
I'm level 40 around 360 light with Warlock.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 11:20:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yep, I had it on PS3 but they stopped supporting it. My son wanted it for Xbox1 so I bought it again. It's more laid back shooting than BF4.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea it is.  Im usually running around by myself haha, im at 40/390 hunter.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#19]
I changed my avatar also.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 8:20:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Haha
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#21]
I've been making a lot of vids lately.  Since I learned how to hit the big button and then X.  LOL.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Haha nice
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Jack (my son) had a lot of fun playing with you.  That kid, he won't play a shooter game for a couple of months and somehow get on there and get a bunch of kills.  His KD ratio is always like twice as good as mine.  LOL.   But yet when I sit and watch him play I'm trying to call out the bad guys for him and maybe backseat drive a hair.  I try not to though.  LOL.  I think the spotting helps him though.  

Kids these days...... LOL.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Haha good. Yea he was doing great just like the oldest here idk how they do it. Lol

I did terrible im not the best a tdm matches.. but did get to use the ar160 or arx whatever it is. That rifle is pretty decent
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#25]
WAAAAT?  you got the 160?  I keep getting killed with it and I want to earn it.  But I don't think I can......

Jack says Battlefield 1 gameplay is waning, people are losing interest some???  I haven't been real crazy about the COD WWII gameplay I've seen on da youtube.  Is BF4 the only game I'm ever going to like?   LOL.   I think I could play some BF1 if we had it.  Just to play some retro guns.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Yea ive had it awhile but never used it haha.

Bf1 must of been fixed or it is getting less play im not getting killed as much haha
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:41:07 AM EDT
[#27]
My Xbone came with BF1, I thought it was ok but once I got BF4 I never went back.
My 13 yo son is way better than me, can't beat young reflexes.

I tried COD Black Ops 3, online play was too hard for me.
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#28]
I played Ghosts and did OK at times.  But it pales in comparison to BF4, IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Yup, they should keep adding onto bf4 though as in new maps and objectives. More guns and accessories if possible haha. Be able to customize your own character(s)
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 11:34:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yup, they should keep adding onto bf4 though as in new maps and objectives. More guns and accessories if possible haha. Be able to customize your own character(s)
View Quote
For me the BF4 computer battlelog app is the greatest thing ever. I can change my loadout, sights, open battlepacks with a couple mouse clicks at any time. Can go back and look at results of prior games.

It would be nice to have more gun options. I want to use the M416 as Recon so I can use the spawn beacon. I've been using the ACE52.
There are a lot of DLC maps that there is no server to play them, a lot of guys never bought the DLCs.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Yup, i bought the premium by accident haha so I've got all the maps and basically only play the regular ones haha
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#32]
When I get into lobby's by letting the game do it automatically, it's almost always original maps.  Every once in a while it's 2nd assualt.  I don't think I've ever automatically got into one of the other expansion pack maps.  

Yeah that 416 is hard not to like Dale.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't know if you guys know how to access my videos, but I got a kill on a guy last night that was hilarious.  He was spotted and I shot a pretty good ways out with the RPG and he went flying so high in the air I was laughing.  

I also got a vid of someone who killed me doing the...  oh shoot, now I forget what it's called, where they bounce up and down and then he got killed while doing it.  I love seeing that.  LOL.  It doesn't bother me when people do it.  I just think it's funny when they get killed while they're doing it.  LOL.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Tea Bagging

Link Posted: 6/29/2017 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, I remembered it later.  T bagging.  Tea bagging.  However you spell it.  LOL.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Ha that was a good rpg shot
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
And that coming from the master sniper with rifles and rpg's.......    Thank you.  I laughed pretty good on that one though.  He flew way up in the air.  LOL.  I've had that happen to myself a few times.  LOL.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
I shouldn't be laughing.  But that is too funny.   Who has the time to make all these things up????  Man.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 3:00:30 PM EDT
[#39]
@drok556
I bought Ghost Recon Wild lands, it says you have this.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
@drok556
I bought Ghost Recon Wild lands, it says you have this.
View Quote
Yessir.  Its pretty good.  If ya need any help let me know. I play a slow recon/sniper/tactical style. The oldest here just runs in most of the time, these kids and no patience    

The first level of sniper elite 4 took me 45 mins vs his 15-20 min.   Lol ...but i didnt get spotted any where near as much as he did haha
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And that coming from the master sniper with rifles and rpg's.......    Thank you.  I laughed pretty good on that one though.  He flew way up in the air.  LOL.  I've had that happen to myself a few times.  LOL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haha.. i got some clips of locker from last night and man that ar160 is a beast. Got a couple back to back knife kills too
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#42]
JJREA and drok556, what time do you guys usually play? Haven't been on in a few months cause I got busy with school. My tag is still doctor roidbot.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Friday and Saturday evening  (est) or if my girl is out of the house for a bit. Haha
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Cool, I'll try to get on around then sometime.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 4:06:57 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm on at midnight central time.  For 1 hour.  Mostly weeknights though.   Not every day, but quite a bit lately.  

I wish you could gift me the 160 drok.  LOL.  I've been digging the MP7 in the engineer class lately.  I was digging the Tavor too.  I sometimes go back to the ACW-R.  It works well for me if the shots don't get too long.  And the M4 is gooooood.  

I need to get some of these sniper assignments done though.  But I'm like your boys, I run to the flags.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Haha do gun swaps in game  ohh i think you can pick it up if i get killed or is that just the other teams guns

Yea the m4 is great.. the sniper stuff takes time and patience haha.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Anyone want to join a milsim platoon for PS4? Add me. Redleg13F88
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Got a bit of time on my hands these last couple weeks, and for atleast another 2. Xbox 1 bf4 @ dont tread 
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 7:39:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yessir.  Its pretty good.  If ya need any help let me know. I play a slow recon/sniper/tactical style. The oldest here just runs in most of the time, these kids and no patience    

The first level of sniper elite 4 took me 45 mins vs his 15-20 min.   Lol ...but i didnt get spotted any where near as much as he did haha
View Quote
Had a good time yesterday, with your help we got pretty far into the game. I did waste most of the day though, lol
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 12:23:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Had a good time yesterday, with your help we got pretty far into the game. I did waste most of the day though, lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha, im not used to just a run and gun tactic.  Ill have to figure out the game chat thing it seems like itd work better.. should have a 4th member next time the oldest wants to join us.
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top