Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine doesn't have burst, but it cost two stamps. Shot a couple mags today at backyard range.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice!  What stock is that?
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Last night I got to shoot down another helicopter from an Apache type.  It was the first time I did it.  Although I didn't really get the kill.  Because somehow I hit it with both rockets but it didn't immediately blow up.  It was falling falling and exploded on impact to the ground.  So I didn't get any credit for kills.  Boooooooo.  Must've had a mechanic on board trying to stop it from blowing up or something.  I would've thought 2 rockets would've made it go kaboom.

I did make a helicopter explode with a tank though.  That is always fun!!!!!!!  LOL.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice!  What stock is that?
View Quote
FAB Defense Butt stock
The forend came with the MicroMOA upper,receipt says  11.75" SOT MLOK Rail.
I think it's semi custom to clear their adj gas block, which BTW is awesome for reducing gas to face with suppressor.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:29:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Last night I got to shoot down another helicopter from an Apache type.  It was the first time I did it.  Although I didn't really get the kill.  Because somehow I hit it with both rockets but it didn't immediately blow up.  It was falling falling and exploded on impact to the ground.  So I didn't get any credit for kills.  Boooooooo.  Must've had a mechanic on board trying to stop it from blowing up or something.  I would've thought 2 rockets would've made it go kaboom.

I did make a helicopter explode with a tank though.  That is always fun!!!!!!!  LOL.
View Quote
Right or they jumped out before it blows up and you lose the kill that way haha

Heck yea tanks are fun when your in them not so much if its trying to shoot at you lol
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, those tanks be bad to the bone.  It is fun blowing them up with C4.  But I think my success rate with doing that is about 10%.  9 times out of ten, they get me before I can actually get r done.  LOL.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Yup. Its works better in a team haha
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 4:56:33 PM EDT
[#9]
You ever get any kills with the grenade launcher as an assault guy?  I have such a hard time getting a kill with it.  I got a few the other day when I was playing a Team Deathmatch.  Which I barely ever do.  But most of the time in a bigger game I'll get a hit but no kill.  Or just miss completely.  You have to either get it in front of the guy or right on him.  I think one time I got a kill by hitting a guy, and it never even went off.  LOL.  

I've been running around with irons on guns more too.  To see how I do.  For a long time I didn't use the M16A4.  But now I'm racking up kills with it.  Although I think I'll like it better with an ACOG.  It's not too bad with a laser.  I like how they put the laser right on top of your post when you have it aimed.  The lasers suck for point shooting though.  They are usually off.  But they allow you to have a smaller hit box when shooting at the hip.  I don't like how they give your position away constantly though.  

The AK is actually pretty sweet with a can and irons and a laser.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I managed to blow up a tank with the grenade launcher once, it was funny because it was a friend of mine on the other team.

The grenade launcher you can pick up in Metro is pretty good, I got a double kill with it this weekend.
I had a few memorable moments on Metro. I was battling a guy at the elevator, he knifed, I countered, the door closed but I took his dog tags and killed him through the closed door.

Another time a guy knifed, I countered, then the guy right behind him knifed me and I countered him also. It's worth the 30 seconds to watch it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#11]
That was pretty sweet.  I'm smiling.  I like the sound the first guy made.  I never heard it quite like that before.  Maa aaa.....   The kill shot, in the ankle...  LOL.  Gotta love it.  

That must've been pretty fun.  That Glock 18 is something.  I get tired of using it because it's only good at really close distance and you go through ammo faster than Grant took Richmond.  

How do you record at will?  I've tried to do it but can't ever figure out.  Plus I never know where my videos actually go and are stored, to find them again.  LOL.  I've tried to look and navigate but I swear I'm so analog I don't quite get digital stuff.  LOL.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Not really, and i shoot them at everything haha.

Irons in the game is kind of a challenge
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Ill have to watch it when i get a chance. Knife kills are great especially when theyre not paying attention haha

Jj. Just do a quick double tap on the lit up X button that turns the controller on and then hit the x button.  It shoud record the last 30 seconds played.  I swapped mine to the last 60 sec haha..
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#14]
The Xbox OS got an update a few weeks ago so now you only have to tab the big X once, then small x to record or y to get screen shot.
When you use the Xbox to view them you can select upload to Xbox live. Then on a PC use your MS login on Xbox live site, profile, captures. You can share with friends from there.
Or after you select your video, right click on it, save page as, it will save a folder of html data. Find the xxxx.mp4 file in that folder, that is the video. Upload to Youtube to share.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Oh nice.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#16]
OK, got it.  I didn't know to hit the x button (or y) after hitting the big lit up x in the middle.  I would try to double tap the big lit up x and nothing.  LOL.  

I wish I would've known last night because on Lancang Dam I was in that building in the stairwell, and I was determined to get a kill with the blooper (hand held grenade launcher) and a dude was  pretty close to me and I got a kill with it.  LOL.   I think it was a kill where it doesn't really explode.  It just kills a guy from a hit in the torso.   I got one of them a long time ago.  I swear regular grenades work better than that grenade launcher.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 11:00:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I unlocked the Berreta 93, not really loving burst, going back to the G18.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#18]
I just noticed you can save your loadouts,  4 for each and name anything you want.
So you can have a Recon preset named Sniper, then another named CQB, etc.
This way you can quickly change all your weapons and gadgets to fit the situation.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#19]
WHAT????  How do you do that?   That would be really sweet.

I haven't used the Beretta 93 at all either.  I do use the M9 a lot.  I sometimes do really well with that gun.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 11:37:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Whoa... how long has it been like that.

Ive been stuck playing nba with the kids lately.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I use the PC web app for all load out changes, way easier. This is what it looks like. I assume you can do the same directly with Xbox but never looked for it.

battlelog web site  Use your EA login. If your PC and Xbox use the same router you can make changes while playing, obviously they don't take effect till your next spawn.
There is a Apple and Android versoin of the app also, not sure if works the same on a phone but maybe ok on a tablet.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#22]
I use the battlelog app on my phone.  Work close to that but i dont get presets. 
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:34:26 AM EDT
[#23]
I couldn't find a way to do it on the Xbox either.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh well.

NBA Drok?  Don't ask me why, but I picture you as a short guy.  LOL.   I'm not very tall myself.  Not that that has anything to do with xbox.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Oh well.

NBA Drok?  Don't ask me why, but I picture you as a short guy.  LOL.   I'm not very tall myself.  Not that that has anything to do with xbox.  
View Quote
yup im a short 5'9"  

I even made my player 5'9". He doesnt dunk to well
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 3:44:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

yup im a short 5'9"  

View Quote
LOL,  that's too funny.  I'm like 5-8".  Might even be a hair less.  I used to say 5-8" and 3/4 but I think I'm less now.  I suppose it depends on how we're measuring.   Are you able to dunk at all?  It's like Spud Webb.....

I had some cool things happen last night.  Lately I'm playing assault guy with the grenade launcher on my gun.  It's quicker to get into action.  I blew up a APC with the 20mm cannon on it.  LOL.  I was right over it on a 2nd floor of a building and I killed myself and the 2 guys in it.   I should've remembered to do the video.   I also got a 3 kill with a grenade last night.  That was a first.  

I'm trying to go all irons on my guns.  LOL.  But I do keep a laser on them.  It helps.   For some reason I like the green laser better than the red.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 3:49:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
LOL,  that's too funny.  I'm like 5-8".  Might even be a hair less.  I used to say 5-8" and 3/4 but I think I'm less now.  I suppose it depends on how we're measuring.   Are you able to dunk at all?  It's like Spud Webb.....

I had some cool things happen last night.  Lately I'm playing assault guy with the grenade launcher on my gun.  It's quicker to get into action.  I blew up a APC with the 20mm cannon on it.  LOL.  I was right over it on a 2nd floor of a building and I killed myself and the 2 guys in it.   I should've remembered to do the video.   I also got a 3 kill with a grenade last night.  That was a first.  

I'm trying to go all irons on my guns.  LOL.  But I do keep a laser on them.  It helps.   For some reason I like the green laser better than the red.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup im a short 5'9"  

Me personally....nope, just the game version haha.

Nice that sounds like it was a good time. I have a hard time using irons in the game.

Yea i like the green better also.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm goofy.  I'm trying to go back and set up all my guns with irons.  It's pretty sweet when you have a laser.  But I might be missing out on some of the longer shots.  I'll still get hits, but less kills probably.  

I was running around with the ACW-R and irons and liking it a lot.  But some of the irons suck bad.  My favorite type are AR type and then the open sights on an AK.  Some of the others make it really hard to see anything.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 7:37:20 AM EDT
[#29]
I run a red dot, ACOG or other 4x scope on most everything. I don't like the lasers being on all the time.

I learned a new "trick", but it doesn't always work. It relates to knifing.
Typically if they knife from front you should counter and win. I counter and kill a lot of guys that don't understand this.

But if the attacker actually has his knife out, front attacks, you counter, they can over counter you. Here are the steps for the attacker.

1- Knife out
2- front attack
3- Opponent counters
4- Attacker hits A and trigger. Result= Smack them in the head, take tags, knife them for win over counter.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 12:40:24 PM EDT
[#30]
No way.....  I didn't know you could do that.  

I personally barely ever knife.  Except countering like you said.   I've done a few from behind.  But then there are the times, you see a guy, you come up behind and just as you are about to knife him, you get killed by someone else.  Forget that noise.  Fill em with lead and move on is my mantra.    But then again, if you're trying to up your knife kills and get the medals and more knives.....  It makes sense.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 10:39:29 AM EDT
[#31]
I have knife only fights with my friends, it's their thing. The center island on Pacific storm is good for that. We all put spawn beacons along shore and no one is allowed to kill them. Then go to the apartment buildings at the flag and it's on.
I've rented a server a couple times and set private so no one else can join when we do this.

In normal play I only knife to counter or if all mags are empty and don't have time to reload.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#32]
If someone is in your face, and your rifle is out of ammo, sometimes it's easier to just knife.  But you run the risk of them countering.  Some newbs might not know the move or people can get flustered and not hit the proper button in time.  It takes a little bit for it to become second nature.  I have my stick set up as prone.  And the button, I forget the letter is the knife.  After playing all this time, I still don't know what button does what.  Just know what I do in the game by feel.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:25:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If someone is in your face, and your rifle is out of ammo, sometimes it's easier to just knife.  But you run the risk of them countering.  Some newbs might not know the move or people can get flustered and not hit the proper button in time.  It takes a little bit for it to become second nature.  I have my stick set up as prone.  And the button, I forget the letter is the knife.  After playing all this time, I still don't know what button does what.  Just know what I do in the game by feel.
View Quote
Swap right stick with B, I have mine the same.
I accidentally push down on the stick a lot of times when shooting. Going prone it keeps shooting, melee accidental and gun is out of your hand, have to hit Y to get it back. I died many times till I learned how to remap the controller for this. As you said, easy to counter by spamming the B button.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Yep.  Same here.

You would've been proud.  Night before last I was in a locker game that was 0/29.  LOL.  I think we lost that one but it was close.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#35]
It's a lot more fun when it's close till the end.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, and you seem to have it down to a science somehow.  I'm getting tired of doing the quick match join thingy.  Seems like I'm getting mainly Siege of Shanghai and locker.  I get the occasional Golmud and oh that other one......  aaaaaaah,  well all the other ones are way less prolific then Shanghai and Locker.  And I only once in a blue moon get into a second assualt map.  Which I like those a lot.  And then there is this city one that's in Dragon's Teeth, Pearl Market.  I played that a total of 1 time and it was awesome.  But never get those maps for auto connecting.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:25:43 AM EDT
[#37]
I use the search for server to get a map I like.

I bought a server for this week, it's set to the Second Assault maps. Captain's SERVER
   Caspian Border
   Gulf of Oman
   Operation Firestorm
   Operation Métro

It's official so it usually is pretty full at peek times.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Seriously?  I'm there.  I'll search for it tonight.  Gulf of Oman is my favorite map.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:19:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I use the search for server to get a map I like.

I bought a server for this week, it's set to the Second Assault maps. Captain's SERVER
   Caspian Border
   Gulf of Oman
   Operation Firestorm
   Operation Métro

It's official so it usually is pretty full at peek times.
View Quote
Captiains SERVER is the name of it? I'll look it up tonight.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Captiains SERVER is the name of it? I'll look it up tonight.
View Quote
Captain's SERVER

I'll be playing some time this evening like 8-10 EST, maybe earlier since weather is crappy today.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 2:26:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Aww man.. if its still around ill try to find it Friday. work late all week
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#42]
I have it until  Sunday 930pm est.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:23:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Captain's SERVER

I'll be playing some time this evening like 8-10 EST, maybe earlier since weather is crappy today.
View Quote
Xbox one? Just tried searching and didn't find it. Didn't know if you were PC or something.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Dale, I got onto it last night but it was a bit slow.  Sort of...  So I went somewhere else.  I'm going to try again tonight probably.  I did find it though.  It wasn't very far down on my list when I did a search for Second Assault maps.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Xbox one? Just tried searching and didn't find it. Didn't know if you were PC or something.
View Quote
Yes XBox one. Are you typing the apostrophe?

It lags for me sometimes to. Mostly on Metro, just too much action in a small area I guess. I figured it was my rural internet.

I played Metro and Caspian Border last night. Getting a little burned out on BF4 so I been playing Destiny. It's a more laid back shooter game.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:59:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yes XBox one. Are you typing the apostrophe?

It lags for me sometimes to. Mostly on Metro, just too much action in a small area I guess. I figured it was my rural internet.

I played Metro and Caspian Border last night. Getting a little burned out on BF4 so I been playing Destiny. It's a more laid back shooter game.
View Quote
Yes. Typed it as you wrote it. I'll check again tonight, but I think I had other filters selected that didn't allow it to find yours. I'll check again tonight.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 1:00:58 PM EDT
[#47]
I think I'm going to pony up the $50 and but the premium DLC tonight. Worth it even though the game is no longer supported?
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#48]
I got on last night and had a few good games.  For some reason it's not getting as full as some of the other servers do though.  I think it was like 34 guys at the most.  Which wasn't bad.  But those maps are pretty big and are best if they are full.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 12:17:37 AM EDT
[#49]
I've been playing siege as it's been editors choice. Gotten pretty decent on attacks chopper and just being decent on the dmr setup 
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 8:01:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Played Metro with drok556 and a couple others on a otherwise empty server.  A couple guys sniped each other the whole time. I tried to play the objective by my friend Iced kept killing me before I could capture leaving me with nowhere to spawn.

I hope we can get together in a better match next time drok556. I think my young friend had trouble with your name and was calling you dork, sorry.
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top