User Panel

Page / 36
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hmm. I have battelog for those so I'm not sure how to on the xbox
View Quote

Mine didn't transfer from the 360 to the one on battlelog.  It just stopped.  My stats are still the same from when I played on 360 last.  I hear there was a way to fix that, but I didn't figure out how to do it yet.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I usually play late at night.  Midnight or 1 am for about an hour.  What is your gamertag?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't mean the in game stats.  I mean your stats overall.  How many kills you have with each weapon.  That stuff.

Ahh, my mistake. I'll check when I get home.

I'll add you,  too.

My GF plays more battlefield than I do! I'm off tinkering with real guns she's tinkering with digital guns haha

I usually play late at night.  Midnight or 1 am for about an hour.  What is your gamertag?

Haha yea you do, I'm in bed watching Netflix and I sometimes see you come on...
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 8:20:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Mine didn't transfer from the 360 to the one on battlelog.  It just stopped.  My stats are still the same from when I played on 360 last.  I hear there was a way to fix that, but I didn't figure out how to do it yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, I have no idea so I canthought help with this one
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 9:08:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't mean the in game stats.  I mean your stats overall.  How many kills you have with each weapon.  That stuff.

I'll add you,  too.

My GF plays more battlefield than I do! I'm off tinkering with real guns she's tinkering with digital guns haha

GT:

arielandtony
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

GT:

arielandtony
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll add you,  too.

GT:

arielandtony

Drok556 is mine
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well what are you good for then?  Geeez.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Drok, if you see me come on at night, you're a whole hour ahead of me.  Go to BED!!!!.  LOL.  I'm just teasing you.  I stay up late too.  I've been seeing you on netflix a lot.  aaaaaah, what would we do without netflix?  We'd all go crazy.  For a while I was getting anxiety bad and watching stupid movies or tv shows would help turn my mind off.  LOL.  

AS556,  I guess we are friends now.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 1:48:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Yup, I usually fall asleep with it on haha
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 8:49:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I've gotten back into BF4 lately and I'm trying to improve my skill. Does anyone happen to know what raises your skill stat on Battlelog? I'm trying to keep it in the 700s and it would help if I actually knew what the skill stat was a function of.

If anyone wants on play on my clan's server on XB1, hit me up. We play conquest large Shanghai/Paracel/Locker 2000 tickets. XBL GT:  Teh OwNLY One
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Well since you have 700s you must know more then I do about it  I've hit 200 a couple times lol but no I really don't know what effects the skill level
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 10:38:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well since you have 700s you must know more then I do about it  I've hit 200 a couple times lol but no I really don't know what effects the skill level
View Quote

LOL I just hit the low 700s yesterday, it's like 705 right now.

I just want to keep it up there. I've been doing OK but I'm still making a lot of mistakes that kill me.
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 9:38:20 AM EDT
[#13]
I usually just charge in an shoot, or I just hide and snipe. Guess I need to find a happy med haha

Happy thanksgiving bf4 players
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I usually just charge in an shoot, or I just hide and snipe. Guess I need to find a happy med haha

Happy thanksgiving bf4 players
View Quote

Yep. I'm trying to find that happy medium as well. Conservatively aggressive I would call it. Can't sit back because you won't get any kills and can't bum rush them lest you be killed.

One trick I just learned yesterday is to make the minimap bigger in the options so that I can see more doritos.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Link Posted: 11/24/2016 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 12:09:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Got to play a few mins this am, tried out the m98 with the 20x at the same location as I sit with the 40x not so easy to hit the targets haha. That rifle seems to have a flatter trajectory vs the srr as in I didn't have to raise the scope as much at 1000m. I'm kinda liking it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 2:36:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Got to play a few mins this am, tried out the m98 with the 20x at the same location as I sit with the 40x not so easy to hit the targets haha. That rifle seems to have a flatter trajectory vs the srr as in I didn't have to raise the scope as much at 1000m. I'm kinda liking it.
View Quote

Where you talking about sitting?

I gotta learn how to get into other lobbies.  I've still only been getting into the normal maps.  None of the expansions lately.  I think I figured out a way to look up the servers and maybe I can do it that way.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#18]
On lancang dam. Left top corner of the map, I can see the whole map from there.  

Link Posted: 11/26/2016 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

High up on the rock ledge or over more in the hills?  I might have to try that sometime.  The rock ledge is so obvious.  I usually countersnipe everyone who goes up there.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

High up on the rock ledge or over more in the hills?  I might have to try that sometime.  The rock ledge is so obvious.  I usually countersnipe everyone who goes up there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hills on the large map. Oops I meant left bottom when looking on the TV at it. Yea they stick out good up there haha
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hills on the large map. Oops I meant left bottom when looking on the TV at it. Yea they stick out good up there haha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aaaah, yeah, I see guys sitting out down there sometimes or somewhere in those hills behind the buildings.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#22]
I went 100 and 0 on paracel storm last night. That was a slow match for me in terms of kills. I should get 150+ per match on paracel.

What are y'alls best match on BF4?

Link Posted: 11/29/2016 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Now you're just bragging.  Were you in a vehicle of some sort?  That map is sometimes hard to get kills on because everyone is all over the place.  For me it it's that way.

I don't know if I've ever gotten 30 kills in one game.  Maybe, but it'd be rare.  But I usually run around on foot, rushing flags because half the time everyone is sniping or doing something else.  Well most everyone.  I'm starting to do other things and not be so worried about the flags.  Just because.   I do use vehicles sometimes if I can get in one.  Lately I've been trying to get my Expert Engineer class so I can try out the UMP 9, so I'm trying to repair stuff.   Which hasn't been going that well.  Last few games even when I do repair stuff I didn't get a repair ribbon.  Boooooooo.  

Link Posted: 11/29/2016 12:17:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe 20k but with 15d  I like the gunner one the big boats that's what I do haha.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Now you're just bragging.  Were you in a vehicle of some sort?  That map is sometimes hard to get kills on because everyone is all over the place.  For me it it's that way.

I don't know if I've ever gotten 30 kills in one game.  Maybe, but it'd be rare.  But I usually run around on foot, rushing flags because half the time everyone is sniping or doing something else.  Well most everyone.  I'm starting to do other things and not be so worried about the flags.  Just because.   I do use vehicles sometimes if I can get in one.  Lately I've been trying to get my Expert Engineer class so I can try out the UMP 9, so I'm trying to repair stuff.   Which hasn't been going that well.  Last few games even when I do repair stuff I didn't get a repair ribbon.  Boooooooo.  

View Quote

Yeah I run the attack boat. I'm actually #1 in the USA and #2 in the world for boat kills in a match on XB1.

If you want repair ribbons, come ride in a boat with me and repair it. You might get shot out a few times, but anyone that rides with me and repairs the boat is going to get tons of repair ribbons. If you do it right, you'll also get second place that match, right behind me.

Make sure you are using the mechanic perk on the engineer class when trying to get repair ribbons. You repair much faster with that on.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Maybe 20k but with 15d  I like the gunner one the big boats that's what I do haha.
View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 4:02:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice.

It's supposed to be on the boat not one, I'm really startin to dislike this phone update

I only go 0 deaths when i snipe  and not all the time.   I've been trying to fly the heilos with no luck. Haha
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 12:34:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah I run the attack boat. I'm actually #1 in the USA and #2 in the world for boat kills in a match on XB1.

If you want repair ribbons, come ride in a boat with me and repair it. You might get shot out a few times, but anyone that rides with me and repairs the boat is going to get tons of repair ribbons. If you do it right, you'll also get second place that match, right behind me.

Make sure you are using the mechanic perk on the engineer class when trying to get repair ribbons. You repair much faster with that on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your GT?  Thanks for the tips.  I'll look at my Engineer guy.  But yeah, I'll come ride with you.  I figured you must be one of the best with those claims....
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 8:32:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What's your GT?  Thanks for the tips.  I'll look at my Engineer guy.  But yeah, I'll come ride with you.  I figured you must be one of the best with those claims....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

XBL GT:  Teh OwNLY One. I'll look through the thread to find your gamertag and I'll add you too.

Me and a decent scout heli pilot were playing together on flood zone yesterday and we decided to have a friendly competition to see who could get the most kills that match. I ran the attack boat and won. I went 131 and 0, the scout pilot went 125 and 4. That was my best match ever on flood zone.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's supposed to be on the boat not one, I'm really startin to dislike this phone update

I only go 0 deaths when i snipe  and not all the time.   I've been trying to fly the heilos with no luck. Haha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice.

Yeah the helis take time and patience to learn to fly. Try practicing in the test range until you get the controls down. You don't want to be crashing into things when people are trying to kill you. That's how I learned to fly, mostly.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah the helis take time and patience to learn to fly. Try practicing in the test range until you get the controls down. You don't want to be crashing into things when people are trying to kill you. That's how I learned to fly, mostly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice.

Yea that's where I do it.  I can fly ok but shooting and flying is where I need practice haha.  

I just spend time on too many games to get good at one lol
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Jj gets on bf4 way too late for me haha I'm either in bed or my girl is home so I can't play.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 9:41:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
XBL GT:  Teh OwNLY One. .
View Quote

Haha I thought I added you already, could be why u haven't seen you on

<--- my gt is the sn here
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I added you. I couldn't find OP's GT so hopefully he'll post it. I probably didn't look hard enough.

I'm usually on everyday in the afternoons and evenings. Just hit me up.

Do you have a mic? I'm almost always in a party with squadmates so we can communicate.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I added you. I couldn't find OP's GT so hopefully he'll post it. I probably didn't look hard enough.

Do you have a mic? I'm almost always in a party with squadmates so we can communicate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea I do.  I'll try to keep up

It's abinmyveins hopefully i spelled it right haha
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#36]
yeah my GT is:  abinmyveins

You're an hour ahead of me DROK, that's why.  I did play pretty late last night.  I think it as from 1:30-2:20. So for you it would be 2:30-3:20.  I do go on sometimes early in the night, but not much.  And every once in a while on the weekends at a decent hour.  But typically its 12am or 1am or so.  

I don't know how one gets that many kills.  WOW.  

I never bought a mic yet.....    I do listen to other guys sometimes if they're not being annoying.  But half the time it's cough, dog barking, mom yelling, can hear their game through mine, police sirens, water boiling, bacon frying, swearing because someone shot them (shocker), birds chirping, farting, sniffling, sneezing, rap music, cnn telling us how racist trump voters are, etc etc/.  It's got excedrin written all over it.  So annoying.  And if I die while I'm muting someone that's just even more irritating.  LOL  Although that doesn't usually happen now because I just mute them before anything ever happens.  

Hey, I've got another question.  Last night I was playing and I get this notification on the right side to accept an order.  But I never know what the order is. Can you actually read the order?  Or is it just the flag they want you to go after?  Or defend?
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
yeah my GT is:  abinmyveins

You're an hour ahead of me DROK, that's why.  I did play pretty late last night.  I think it as from 1:30-2:20. So for you it would be 2:30-3:20.  I do go on sometimes early in the night, but not much.  And every once in a while on the weekends at a decent hour.  But typically its 12am or 1am or so.  

I don't know how one gets that many kills.  WOW.  

I never bought a mic yet.....    I do listen to other guys sometimes if they're not being annoying.  But half the time it's cough, dog barking, mom yelling, can hear their game through mine, police sirens, water boiling, bacon frying, swearing because someone shot them (shocker), birds chirping, farting, sniffling, sneezing, rap music, cnn telling us how racist trump voters are, etc etc/.  It's got excedrin written all over it.  So annoying.  And if I die while I'm muting someone that's just even more irritating.  LOL  Although that doesn't usually happen now because I just mute them before anything ever happens.  

Hey, I've got another question.  Last night I was playing and I get this notification on the right side to accept an order.  But I never know what the order is. Can you actually read the order?  Or is it just the flag they want you to go after?  Or defend?
View Quote

Yeah, our schedules may not jive as I don't stay up that late. I'm eastern time BTW.

I just added you on XBL. Hit me up when you are on at a reasonable hour.

I don't typically talk to randoms and when I do I invite them to a party because I'm trying to recruit them.

That notification to accept an order is from the commander. It is only visible to the squad leader. The squad leader is supposed to designate the position for the squad to target.

Your squadmates will sometimes request an order from you if you are squad leader. If you don't designate a point to go capture within one minute, who ever requested the order gets promoted to squad leader.

Hope that makes sense.
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Yeah jj I know I'm in the future out here on the east. Haha. My girl usually kicks me off around 10pm.  But I can get on the 360 lol.

You got that right random people and some crazy background stuff. On the 360 I ended up in a Brazil server and had no idea what was going on haha
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah, our schedules may not jive as I don't stay up that late. I'm eastern time BTW.

I just added you on XBL. Hit me up when you are on at a reasonable hour.

I don't typically talk to randoms and when I do I invite them to a party because I'm trying to recruit them.

That notification to accept an order is from the commander. It is only visible to the squad leader. The squad leader is supposed to designate the position for the squad to target.

Your squadmates will sometimes request an order from you if you are squad leader. If you don't designate a point to go capture within one minute, who ever requested the order gets promoted to squad leader.

Hope that makes sense.
View Quote

Oh that helps me.  So the orders are just the attack and defend.  And as the squad leader I tell my squad to attack or defend where the commander was telling me to.  Got it.  it was funny because about a minute after I didn't respond, the commander resigned.  LOL.  I guess he was fed up.  How do you become the commander?   I used to think it was fun when I played BFII on the PC.  I didn't do it a lot, but it's kind of cool.  

I think I have to add you to my friends now, but I see that you added me.  I do go on at a decent hour every once in a while.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 2:49:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah jj I know I'm in the future out here on the east. Haha. My girl usually kicks me off around 10pm.  But I can get on the 360 lol.

You got that right random people and some crazy background stuff. On the 360 I ended up in a Brazil server and had no idea what was going on haha
View Quote

Aaaah, so instead of all that stuff and rap music it was reggae instead.  I see.  LOL.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Aaaah, so instead of all that stuff and rap music it was reggae instead.  I see.  LOL.  
View Quote

Haha and no idea what they were saying
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#42]
We don't need to understand what they're saying, they have this :

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Oh that helps me.  So the orders are just the attack and defend.  And as the squad leader I tell my squad to attack or defend where the commander was telling me to.  Got it.  it was funny because about a minute after I didn't respond, the commander resigned.  LOL.  I guess he was fed up.  How do you become the commander?   I used to think it was fun when I played BFII on the PC.  I didn't do it a lot, but it's kind of cool.  

I think I have to add you to my friends now, but I see that you added me.  I do go on at a decent hour every once in a while.
View Quote

To play as a commander, you must join the game as a commander instead of a soldier. It's a different button like X or Y instead of A when you hover over the server you want to join in the server browser.

So I had some clan drama yesterday. The founder and his friend dropped us like a hot potato to go do their own thing. That was both disappointing and freeing at the same time as I had been doing most of the managerial work anyway. So today I started a new clan.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 12:02:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 12:03:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

To play as a commander, you must join the game as a commander instead of a soldier. It's a different button like X or Y instead of A when you hover over the server you want to join in the server browser.

So I had some clan drama yesterday. The founder and his friend dropped us like a hot potato to go do their own thing. That was both disappointing and freeing at the same time as I had been doing most of the managerial work anyway. So today I started a new clan.
View Quote

I have had one  for awhile now, but it's just a couple of us just to have the team emblem haha
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Drok, I've gotten a few knife kills lately.  I even have one recorded.  NO WAY!!!!!  LOL. Ones where you come up behind someone.  I have gotten some in the past from the front countering when someone comes at you from the front.  they almost always give that to you.  LOL.  Although last time it didn't work for me.  But these were from behind.  Which I typically just shoot someone.  

I think I got about 3 or 4 repair tool ribbons last night.  YAY.  

I've never joined a game that way (by pressing a button).  It does it automatically.  I'll have to try it.  I think I figured out the other day how to search different servers on my own.  But usually I just do the quickstart thing or automatic, or whatever it is.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:43:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Drok, I've gotten a few knife kills lately.  I even have one recorded.  NO WAY!!!!!  LOL. Ones where you come up behind someone.  I have gotten some in the past from the front countering when someone comes at you from the front.  they almost always give that to you.  LOL.  Although last time it didn't work for me.  But these were from behind.  Which I typically just shoot someone.  

I think I got about 3 or 4 repair tool ribbons last night.  YAY.  

I've never joined a game that way (by pressing a button).  It does it automatically.  I'll have to try it.  I think I figured out the other day how to search different servers on my own.  But usually I just do the quickstart thing or automatic, or whatever it is.
View Quote

Quickmatching will only put you into servers that are running official settings. Use the server browser to find matches running ranked settings. Ranked matches let server owners customize the game settings. That server browser is there for you to find the server that best caters to you. For example, I like boats so I try to find servers running naval strike maps or paracel storm. Increased ticket count is always fun too. 800 tickets don't last long.

Drok, did I see you in my clan's server earlier?
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 11:33:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Haha yeah. You even killed me with the boat  one of the other SC guys killed me a few time too. Idk what was going on every time I spawned in I'd last for about 10 sec then done  so I tried a different server but it still did the same, maybe my Internet was slow tonight. I did have extra things running on WiFi tonight.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Haha yeah. You even killed me with the boat  one of the other SC guys killed me a few time too. Idk what was going on every time I spawned in I'd last for about 10 sec then done  so I tried a different server but it still did the same, maybe my Internet was slow tonight. I did have extra things running on WiFi tonight.
View Quote

I know exactly what happened that round you joined on. I basically killed the server by replaying the same map that we had just played and apparently very few people wanted to play that map again. So with so few people on the enemy team, we just stomped them back to their base. You just happened to be on the wrong side of that. Everyone on the enemy team would spawn and last about 10 seconds lol. I ended up having to completely kill the server to change the settings so that more people would join.

If you want to play battlefield with me sometime, message me and I'll invite you to the party and game. There's always room for one more.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I know exactly what happened that round you joined on. I basically killed the server by replaying the same map that we had just played and apparently very few people wanted to play that map again. So with so few people on the enemy team, we just stomped them back to their base. You just happened to be on the wrong side of that. Everyone on the enemy team would spawn and last about 10 seconds lol. I ended up having to completely kill the server to change the settings so that more people would join.

If you want to play battlefield with me sometime, message me and I'll invite you to the party and game. There's always room for one more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ahh OK that makes sense.  I don't take games to heart it's all in good fun anyway haha.

Yeah I jumped on bf4 until a buddy was ready to play a different game that night but when I do get more time to play it I'll do that. I like locker the best it's just crazy  with bullets flying and explosions everywhere haha
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top