Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 11:00:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought you traded an XD for the G17?  

I started a thread.  Lots of people saying don't do it.  I'm not sure what to do now.  I thought I'd be getting the better end of the bargain, but maybe not.  LOL.  I forget I paid 600 for that thing new.  Not sure how much he has into the G22.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 11:18:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope the xd for the 19

Well there's a reason the mil has use the m9 for a long time vs the 22

That and you probably won't like the recoil of a 40 vs 9.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't mind .45 in the XD or the M&P.  But I'm not real sure about .40 in a glock.  I shot a 23 once and didn't really like it.  But I thought maybe the larger frame would soak up some of the recoil.....

Played last night about hour and 15 minutes.  2 full games and a partial.  I got on a server that was all golmud and shanghai.  I kind of don't like those servers that do all one map all the time.  I like variety.   But anyways...  I got #4 on Golmud.  But only went 13/ 23.  I must get points for capping flags.  Plus I layed down the spawn beacons quite a bit as a recon guy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I only like the locker one on repeat haha.

Yea get the most points gets ya up.high on the board vs kills I've noticed some guys with higher kills end up lower than other sometimes

My fbil has the 22 I traded him and he says it has a good kick still and hes about 6'2 250, I mean it's totally up to you though
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, my K/D is not that stellar.  I was sniping a bunch last night.  I was on lancang dam and there were several guys on the other team sniping up high on north end.  Basically the furthest point away from the island where it looks like hoover dam kind of.  Way up there.  So I started countersniping.   One time there were 3 of them prone and I got them all before they could see me.   But I could shot a lot more than I gave.   Some of those guys were good.  And there were too many of them and there was only me and another guy after them most of the time.  I also got one with the mortar.  LOL.  It seems like the mortar is not as good on the one.  I get way more hits than kills.  It's annoying.  

Maybe your fbil is a wuss.  I"M JUST KIDDING.   I'll have to shoot it and see.  I have not shot .40 too much.  I did shoot a 23 once and thought it was stiffer than I liked and didn't like how bad it beat up my trigger finger.  Those grooved triggers do that.  For some reason  it doesn't really bother me on the 26 too much.  I can feel it, but it's not like, ow.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Haha nice. That's why I like hardcore matches I can get a kill and not be spotted unless they see the glimmer of the scope or the shot which should be impossible haha.

Idk maybe he was just over hyping it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haha nice. That's why I like hardcore matches I can get a kill and not be spotted unless they see the glimmer of the scope or the shot which should be impossible haha.

Idk maybe he was just over hyping it.
View Quote

Oh you play hardcore?  That's kind of a good idea.  I tried this other mode where you don't get to respawn, but for some reason the game wouldn't let me in.  I forget the name of it......  maybe obliteration might be the one.  You ever try that one?  I like the idea of nobody getting back in once they're killed.  Seems like it would make people think a little more about what they're doing.  Of course I'd probably just killed early all the time and not play much.   hehehehehe
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 1:07:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Huh I didn't know that haha I'll have to try it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Every time I try a DMR I just get irritated with it.   But I want to get the M39......  

My buddy made a trade to another guy.  So no fohtay for me.  LOL.  I told him not to wait for me because I was dragging my feet about it.  I'm sure I'm not profeshunal enough for .40.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Me too. It for good damage and range but I still have issues getting the kills.

Haha professional, I've never seen special mil guys ever carry a 40 anyway

Oh if you ever get online and want to play bf4 send an invite or message
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 12:05:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I read in a book called "Not a Good Day to Die" by Sean Naylor that the DELTA guys were carrying .40 Glocks.  It was about Operation Anaconda in Afghanistan.  And I have pics that show DELTA with full sized glocks with those FDE + 2 extensions which are supposedly .40.....  I don't know.  I know for sure SF uses the G19 though.   And even more than just SF I think.  

Anyways......  I got to thinking that if I trade one of my pistols for another, I should get one that I can carry.  But the problem is I always wanted to try a 17.  I suppose you could carry that in the winter, but I have a feeling I'd think it's too big for carry.  Maybe I should try a G19 again.  Maybe got Gen 4 this time.....  Or maybe now that I like my G26 I'd like the G19.  Who knows.  Either way I'm probably not getting anything anytime soon.  

Yeah the DMR's......  Booooooo......  I swear I just have a hard time getting hits with them at any distance.  Especially moving targets.  Although that makes it harder for any gun.  

I can let you know whenever I get on and play.  It's usually late here though.  Like 1 AM.  Which would be 2 am for you.  Every once in a while I play during the day or earlier in the night.  On the weekend.  So I'll give you a shout.  If I can figure out how to do that.  LOL.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Well then nevermind haha.

I like the g19 for carry. It hides nicely vs my other service/full sized ones haha. I had the pinky extention for it but took it off it didn't work for me the way I hoped, if ya need one let me know cause I'm not going to use it.

Yea I'm sometimes up a 2am but not often anymore
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:06:58 AM EDT
[#13]
A pinky extension for a G19?  I never heard of such a thing.  You must have big hands.  

Someone on here offered to do a trade.  My M9 for his G19.  But it's not local and I'm not sure I want to spend the cash on the Transfer and shipping.  But I would prefer the G19 over the M9 at this point in my life.  I didn't always think that though.  

You doing anything special for Memorial Day?  My Daughter turned 13 on Friday and had a friend over and I was busy making pancakes in the morning and stuff like that.  She's been REAL EXCITED to turn 13 and become a "teenager".  Yipeeeeeee.  

They grow up too fast.  And I'm getting too old too fast.  WTF.    Oooops.  Sorry, I just swore.  I should've said What the HECK.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:18:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Well happy bday to her.

Not really my pinky rides the bottom grip hump thing haha whatever it's called.  So I tried the mag extention and it really did nothing for me, so im going to look into a flared magwell it's supposed to help keep the hand in  constant spot every time as well as good mag changes.

Haha I was never a glock guy before this year myself

Probably not much since it's supposed to rain.. haha meh don't forget I was .mil and heard non stop swears and I'll admit I have my turn at doing it   Yea the oldest will be 17 in julyhaha
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Well thanks on the birthday wishes for her!!!!  

You must have stinking big hands. It's been a while since I fondled a G19 though to see were my hands end up.  But I can half of my pinky on the mag of the G26 and it sometimes stays put there.  So my hands must be a lot smaller than yours. LOL.  I don't remember them hanging off at all when I owned mine though.  But yeah, I didn't think I'd ever be a Glock convert.  But after shooting DA revolvers more this last year, since I was carrying a 442, a Glock started to make more sense.  No safety, DA type pull.  Etc.  And the fact that there isn't much to get hung up on when racking the slide and all that is nice.  When I rack the slide on my M&P .45 with the safety, the safety just jams my hand ever time.  I think if I did it under stress it could potentially cut me hand.  It's not really sharp enough so it may just be more annoying than a problem.  But it's just that, annoying.  I know you can take those out.  But for some reason I shoot that particular pistol horribly.  I think it's partly the trigger and partly recoil.  I can shoot the XD .45 quite a bit better.  And I had a Kimber Custom II that I could shoot like a laser.  I think that one was just particularly accurate. Plus a light Single action trigger is like cheating.  Probably was about 4 lbs.  

Well we're having a heck of a Memorial Day.  About a month ago, we discovered a Robin built a nest on the window sill on our bedroom window.  I dragged my feet as to what to do about it.  Once I determined I need to pull it down, I noticed it had eggs in it.  So then I drug my feet some more.  Well, last night I went into my bedroom, and it has this smell.  The eggs hatched and I think the fact that the nest had been there a while, and the chicks are there, it started to stink real bad.  So then I got up the gumption this morning and pulled the stupid thing down.  I wasn't sure if the bird was going to dive bomb me or not.  LOL.  But all I know is I can't live with that stink in our bedroom . So then it also prompted my wife to want to rearrange the bedroom and clean it.  And it had been a long time since we did that so it's pretty dusty and stuff.  I basically got out of the house because I'm sensitive to dust and all that.  And my son is too with his allergies.  So....  we get to do stuff we didn't really want to be doing on Memorial Day.  I guess it's all stuff that needed to be done though, so......  Stupid Bird.   I wish I would've pulled the nest down before it made my bedroom stink.  We're going to kick my daughter out of her bed for a couple of days until the stink goes away.  But it's still a bummer.  We got one of those tempurpedic beds and I sleep really good in it.  I slept on the couch last night because my Mom was here and SHE was sleeping in my daughters bed.  LOL.    

I'm tempted to swear about it all now, but in the end , life can just be so chaotic and I'm just not always in control.   I gotta rest in God's plan and provision and know there is some bigger purpose.  What the purpose of a bird was building its nest on our bedroom window sill, i have no clue. Sometimes it feels like some things in life happen to you for the express purpose of being annoying.    You know?
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I may have said it wrong, as in the mag extention was a waste cause my pinky didn't even touch it haha it rides the bottom on the 19 frame itself.  So if you need one for your subcompact mags it's all yours.    

Yea the safety on the mp 45 can be a pain. I can hit the target with the 10 rounds but not a nice group.  I haven't even shot the 19 yet

That's a crazy place for a bird to make a nest  didn't know they stunk that much either, I can deal with seeing gross but it's the smell that gets to me  talking about allergies it was so bad with pollen last week it looked like snow..

Yup I do know.. most of the time I just figure it could be his way of putting us back on track but then other times i have no idea

I haven't really played bf4 I've been playing the division and the old game NBA jam haha.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 11:21:24 PM EDT
[#17]
It ended up that one of the chics died and was lodged inbetween our storm window and regular window.  So I had to pull off the storm window to get the thing out from the outside.  Because we didn't want to open the window from the inside and have it stink up the house more.  The storm window was cracked anyways, so it needed replacing.  Have to get another one before winter.  But hopefully the stink will go away not that I got it out of there.  I pulled the window off and wacked the dead birdie out with a stick.  Then my wife took a leaf blower and blew off the extra junk and cleaned with vinegar and water all around there.  I hope to God it doesn't smell too much, or goes away quickly.  We ended up going to a hotel for the night for the heck of it.  Let the house simmer on it for a while and hopefully get rid of some of the smell by tomorrow night.  

It was kind of fun.  We all watched the Walter Mitty movie.  It was pretty good!!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Yea that would make it stink alright. Vinegar is pretty strong smelling itself. So I don't blame you for leaving for the night..
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#19]
I didn't have my mind set on things of Memorial day too well though.  Although when I do that, I get kind of funky.  My Grandpa died in WWII in Europe and I get pissed at the freaking Germans.  Not that it was all of the peoples fault and most were just doing their jobs.  But any time I've met a person from Germany, either that moved here recently or was visiting like one foreign exchange student I can think of.  They all act like their crap don't stink.  Like they're better than everyone.  Plus that certain guy acted like we were so bad because we bombed the crap out Dresden and his Grandparents were from there.  Well, I can kind of see his point but we didn't start that freaking war and they like to overlook the fact that their leader was killing people like a madman.  Etc etc.     Anyways.  I'm rambling about Germans.  I'm part German so it's not like I hate them all.  I'd have to hate myself.  But maybe you get what I'm saying.  

Anyways.....  whether I'm looking at it right or not, it brings up bad feelings.  But good too.  I'm proud that my Grandpa was a combat Sergeant.  But since I never got to meet him, it kind of sucks.  My grandpa on my Mom side died before I was born too.  When she was 4.  Of course that might've been a good thing because he was an alcoholic that wasn't under control.  

Anyways......  Thank you for serving.  We appreciate it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Yea I get what your saying. I have reservations about things and people too, but it's hard not to feel that way when it's all over the news etc.

Aww theres no need to thank me. I didn't see combat and I'm still all together
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 11:34:55 AM EDT
[#21]
My guess is you sacrificed in some ways to serve though.  All hard activity takes a toll on people's bodies.  Well, most people I think.  When I worked that job that we installed desks and made cabinets and such, it messed up my body in some spots.  One time I was going down the ramp with an Armoire in a box, and it got off kilter right at the bottom and I kind of caught it but my right leg ended up underneath the box.  I didn't break anything or go to the doctor.  But it was one of those injuries that lingers.  My ankle got twisted a little and now it pops constantly.   And at night when I'm sitting in bed it starts to ache annoyingly.  My fear is someday it will get to the point that it will hurt bad and I'll have to take tylenol or something.  It's more just annoying right now though.  

Stuff like that. My guess is you sacrificed your body in some way, to some degree, in the service.  And when we're young we feel invincible, so.....  

You ever play any night games  in bf4?  I don't want to pay for the premium, but for some reason I feel like that would be a lot of fun.   I got on a 24/7 Golmud yesterday and it gets kind of crazy.  There's so much tank and helictopter action that you don't get a lot of infantry action.   But most of the time there is a lot more action on the one than with the 360.  I like how the ground shakes when shells are going off.  LOL.  I played during the day so I didn't invite you.  Next time I play at night I will.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Yea I did and I'm on disability for it. I just feel like I didn't do enough for recognition
I have injuries to my feet, knees, lower back. Feels like I'm 100 when I get out of bed in the am  but tends to get better till near noon then it all hurts again till I'm off them for awhile and repeat daily. I refuse pain meds, but will take an ibuprofen when needed.

Night games, Yea I've played them. Theyre not to bad it's definitely harder. Haven't tried them on the one yet.

Got your xbox message, at the time I was passed out on the couch haha i was out in the sun most of the day and I was beat.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#23]
how do you start a party or whatever so that I can invite you when I do play?  I have no clue how to do any of that.  LOL.   Some time we'll get to play.  I still don't have any headsets though.  

It sucks getting old.  That's for sure.  I've got more problems than I want to have.  But I guess that's life.  I tried to make the most out of my young years.  I probably did too many crazy things.  But I saw older people and new that  I needed to make the most of my youth.  I didn't always do the RIGHT things.  But I did a lot.  There was a while that I was on the go constantly.   Living life.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Go to friends list highlight the person and hit x to invite, it may only work if they're onliine. I think that's how haha.

Yea how's that saying go, get busy living or get busy dying.   I don't like to sleep but I don't have a choice haha I'd rather live every second I have awake.  But I don't like to think to far ahead anymore  

Link Posted: 6/5/2016 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#25]
I'll try that.  I might play this afternoon.  I haven't played much late at night.  I'm trying to get to bed earlier.   LOL.  Funny after what we were just talking about.  I'm a night owl.  Have been as long as I can remember and never liked mornings.   Half the time I don't even start feeling real alive until 9 PM.  Seriously.  When I was real sick with lyme disease I would feel terrible all day and then about 9 pm I'd think, oh my, I have a little bit of energy.  I had a good 10 years or more that I didn't sleep well.  My son Jack would get up all the time and was scratching his eczema.  He did it real bad for years and years.   From the time he was like 6 months old to about 6 years old.  Then he started to sleep better.  

When he was a baby we had to put him in a onesy jammies and then put socks on his hands and put athletic tape at the seem.  Then he'd take his mouth and rip the tape off and then pull his socks off and start scratching.  Then we doubled up the sock.  One set underneath and one set over the top.  He ripped so much athletic tape off with his mouth, we'd sometimes see it in his poop.  LOL.  But that was better then scratching himself bloody.  He'd sleep for a bit, he'd wake up get his stuff all unraveled.  Start scratching.  I'd get up with him, put a video on, fall back asleep on the couch.  Put him to bed.  And then repeat the process about 3-4 times a night.  For years.  I mostly did it because my wife was always a "need 10-12 hours a night to stay aive" person.  Me, not so much.  5 hours was good.  But eventually it wore me down and I think the lyme disease was worse because I was wore out of years of interrupted sleep.  

Anyways....  My point is, I don't think most people can live on the ragged edge of little sleep, living life to the fullest on caffeine and sugar and fast food (which I did) giving it your all.  And keep that up forever without paying a penalty.  Some guys can do it longer than others, but eventually, everyone's vitality runs out.  I remember watching a documentary on those Secret Service guys and how messed up they can be after serving for long periods.  You know?  

Well I wasn't in the military or secret service but raising my kids feels like it was like that.  LOL.    Like how in the movie the pacific they said the japs "murdered sleep" on Guadalcanal.  They shelled at night a lot.  My kids "murdered sleep".  Well my son did.  My daughter slept well.   Although she always got up early.  hehehehe
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Aww poor guy, hows the scratching now?    I'll stay up till 11 12 then get up around 6am for work even on my days off I'll be up at 8 maybe 9 if I'm lucky haha.

I struggle staying asleep I'll be up atleast 2-3 times each night.  but yea I know what ya mean I've done the lack of sleep stuff in the mil and it takes a toll on body and mind, but seem to take even longer to catch up..
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 11:44:38 AM EDT
[#27]
His skin is fine now.  It was bad starting from 5 months and going to about 6 years old.  We found out food had a lot to do with it.  He had tons of allergies.  So we had to methodically figure out what it was by taking his diet down to practically nothing and adding stuff back in.  Goats Milk was a God send.  He had bad eczema covering about 90% of his body, and then our chiro said try Goat's Milk.  That actually cleared about 40% of it up in a few days.   Rice cakes and raisins were fine in the beginning too.  So he drank a crap ton of Goat's Milk (at 4.75 per 1/2 gallon, we'd go through about 2 of them a week I think it was).  At rice cakes and raisins as a toddler.  And then we slowly added foods back in.  And got allergy testing done and all that.  

When he got older, the skin started to get better and then he got asthma bad.  It took a while to figure out how to "manage" that.  He's a lot better.  Once he ended up in the hospital from not being able to breathe from playing with dogs and they prescribed him this stuff called "cingulair" and when he started taking that, it started to help a lot.  I don't really like him needing to be hooked on a drug, but he's got to breathe.  And it seemed like when he started taking that his breathing became a lot more normal.  Now he can run around outside in the summer.  Before he couldn't do that.  Spring and Fall are still kind of rough on him.  And actually so is the cold weather if he runs around in the winter.  It sparks an attack.  

Anyways,.....  I didn't mean to make this a big sob story about my son.   It was a huge pain in the butt though and I feel really bad for him.  It's the one reason I never really frowned on him liking computer games.  He's so limited in what he can do and he's actually pretty good at it.  But I don't let him play all the time.  He has to earn time with his test scores and I only let him play games on the weekend.  He keeps pushing for week days though.  LOL.  

Hard to look at but his skin is fine now.  

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 11:58:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Aww man ..  thank God that he's fine now minus the asthma, the ichy feeling is horrible. I hear ya on the milk since I drink almond milk witch is 3 something a half gallon but I don't drink alot anyway never cared for milk in general. My allergies have gotten worse as I get older  even with allergy meds I still deal with it a little depending on how it is outside.

Piano player, nice. I have no musical talent haha
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#29]
You got a dairy allergy?   The lyme disease gave me all kinds of food sensitivities.  I can't eat cheese without it stopping me up bad.  LOL.  Even if I try to eat something to counteract it.  Like apples or whatever.  So I haven't had pizza in a long time.  Boooooooooo.  LOL.   But I don't have full blown dairy allergies.  I can eat whipped cream and I think they put milk in my eggs when I get the scrambled at the restaurant and I think it's fine.  But cheese. But dairy allergies would suck because its in so much stuff.  My wife developed dairy allergies.  

One summer she was eating a lot of yogurt when she was busy and was getting a really bad stomach ache.  And then she stopped eating it and the stomach ache didn't happen.  Ate it again and they happened.  So....  she also gets either soy milk or almond milk in her Mocha at Starbucks.  Actually lately she's been doing coconut milk.  

I'm always a worried about the calcium issue.  Do you supplement calcium?  I'm not sure if I need it or if I get enough.  I think it's in meat too.  I eat the bones sometimes when I eat canned salmon.  Which is quite a bit.

I played a bunch yesterday.  Sniping is hard.  Everyone runs around so much it's hard to get kills like that.   I was trying to use C4 a lot though against tanks.  I got one or two.  LOL.   BOOOOOM.  That's so exciting.  I know I've said that before but still nothing gets my heart racing more than that.  hehehehe

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 5:09:22 PM EDT
[#30]
It's not to the point I can't have any I still eat cheese and yogurt, just no glass of milk or ice cream etc.

Nah I get calcium from other foods.

Haha yea the sniping got harder since there's more flags and open spaces. Right it feels like they can see you planting the C4 so ya get worried haha I hear ya..I've been playing the division more lately for some reason or just netflix haven't played to much at all.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Reeee eeeee eeeeaaaly.  How do you like the division.  My son says word on the street (youtube) is that it's a flop.  It seems like a neat game but I'm not sure I'd like it more than BF4.

But yeah, I hear you on the sniping.  The best way to snipe is to countersnipe.  I think.  I'm always getting shot at by snipers I think.  You hear popping a lot but sometimes no hits.  So they're out there.  It's hard to know where they are when your running around like a madman capping flags.  I tried using a DM rifle again last night as more of a intermediate sniping gun for moving around more and I just get so frustrated with it.  I have that AK type one and no red dot and I can't aim fast enough.  Everyone always gets the jump on me.   I really really want to run a DM rifle but it's NOT WORKING.  LOL.  

I haven't had ice cream in a long time either.  So you're not alone.  My wife either.  Although every once in a while she finds goats milk ice cream and can eat that.  She does fine on Goat's Milk stuff too.   She got some Goats Milk kefir a couple of weeks ago and likes it.  

Another scare we had now is my Daughter found a tick on her head.  She has long hair and felt it and thought it was something and got it out of her hair and then found out it was a tick.  We're not sure if it was attached to her head or not and were hoping it wasn't.  Because the last thing we need is another person with lyme disease in our family.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.  I'm freaking out but trying not to.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 5:15:24 PM EDT
[#32]
It's not bad if you have people to play it with.. it get repetitive. BF4 is still better id like to get the new one but $80

You'd think the dmrs would be some of the best all around guns in the game but it seems like they are crap.  Sometimes I just rds a sniper rifle haha.

Oh no, it happend here also a few weeks back. the oldest had one bite his leg, and thank God it wasn't a bad one.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#33]
What's even worse about the ticks is that the Deer Ticks are supposedly the ones that carry Lyme.  Well some people say they all do, but some people say it's just Deer Ticks.  I don't know.  But Deer Ticks are shaped the same as the other ones but are like the size of a poppy seed or tip of a pencil.  I mean, how would you ever see that?    I never saw the one that bit me.  But I got the classic bullseye rash.  

I played last night and sometimes there is just SO MUCH chaos with this new game.  It's almost annoying.  LOL.  There's just so much action.  Sometimes you can't even move too far without getting hammered.   And I didn't do so well last night.  Booooohooooooo.  But yeah, I get killed with DMR's but I can't seem to kill anyone with them.  LOL.  .
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#34]
You can always choose the small map I think it has less people, but I like the chaos haha. I'll be on tomorrow after work.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Oh dang.  I wont be around until later to play.  Well, we are an hour difference.  Maybe I'll check towards the end of the day if I have a bit of time to play.  

Yeah, the chaos can be fun.  It's just that there are more threats and I don't live nearly as long.   LOL.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 9:46:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Didn't get a chance to play bf4 the kids wanted to play NBA jam, then my girl got home haha
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 12:30:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Well, you got to have fun with the kiddos.  That's GREAT!!!!!!  I did play today some.  I think I played in the early afternoon on Friday for like an hour.

I got a sweet kill with C4 on Golmud today.  I was taking some hits when going into a building up at the A flag and I figured he'd follow me.  So put a C4 on the wall at the top of the stairs.  Saw the guy come into the room, he saw me and started shooting but I already banged the switch.   Boooom.  Now that was worth the price of admission.  C4 can be so much fun.  I had another one the other day where a guy was just getting out of a damage tank and I had a c4 on it and boom.  He probably thought he made it out but LOL.  No dice.  

I went back to the M4 today and was doing pretty good with it.  Clearing buildings I really don't like it.  I started to switch to my pistol when doing that.  But medium range that thing does pretty well.  I put the eotech with a magnifier on it.  I normally don't use the magnifier but every once in a while it's nice to have the extra magnification. It's a pretty good set up.  I'm debating on putting a can on it, but I think it will hurt the range too much.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 1:53:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Haha C4 kills are fun especially when there chasing or trying to find you.

Yea the magnified rds can be good at times.  A can is ok, I'll use one sometimes depends on the map.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Do you use the M4 on locker?  Seems like burst just stinks when things are that up close and fast.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Not really. I'll use short range guns, shotguns, full auto like m249
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Yeah, that makes sense.  I gotta try the LMG's more.  I barely ever use them.  I've never been good with them.  Dating back to regular battlefield.  I feel like I'd be right on guys and never get kills with them.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Yea I seem to use lots of ammo with them haha
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Half a box for 1 guy?    

Over the weekend Jack had the video of people playing the new BF1.  There were some celebrities.  Snoop Dog and Jamie Fox were there.  LOL.  Anyways, we saw game play and it looked pretty good.  They have a semi auto rifle.  I have no clue what it was.   I didn't know there were semi auto battle rifles in WW1.  There was a submachine gun too.  Sniper rifles.  Which I know were present, but maybe not very common.  It looked pretty good.  I just wish it would've been WWII.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Haha nice, didn't think either one of them 2 would play the game though.

I haven't looked much past the first trailer for it. I just hope they don't rush and have a ton of bugs etc
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#45]
I had a really fun game on locker last night.  The game saved this section of me killing 4 guys in a short period a time.  I have it saved.  I should send it to you.  Not sure how, but maybe I'll figure it out.  I had a fun C4 kill too.   Two guys.  Boom, didn't know what hit them.  LOL.  

Seems like I'm always getting Golmud.  I think it's a popular map.   The ACW-R just really works well at close range for me.  That's what I used the whole time on locker.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#46]
I watched it, that was great.

Do you have a "smart" phone.. if you do they have an app called Google glass for x1 that's how I watch and share them, plus see all the achievements.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#47]
You saw it?  Dang, I wish I could watch some of yours.....  Maybe if I go into your account???  

It's not like it was anything all skilled.  They were all standing so close together and not shooting back and me.  LOL.  Like fish in a barrel.  But you don't always get those kid of opportunities.  I personally think a suppressor helps the gun not recoil as much.  My son says the game doesn't have any provision for that, but it feels like it does to me.  (He watches a lot of youtube videos about games and he's never heard anyone talk about that, so he thinks he knows, LOL)  I do know they cut down on range.  When I put one on the M40 the drop is significant.  Way more then real life.  

Anyways, that ACW-R with a suppressor works really well for me for close range stuff.   I like the CZ submachine gun too, for the Engineer.  That zips them up good.  I need a suppressor for that gun.  

I'm probably repeating myself about what guns I like.  LOL.  

I don't have a smart phone.  I have a Tracfone.  Cheap, pay as you go thing.  We like them.  No hidden charges for going over your time.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 12:47:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Idk maybe.. you may be able to get it on a computer too.

I haven't used the acr  in the X1 bf4 yet looks like it handles great I'll have to try it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#49]
When I first tried it, I didn't like it.  It doesn't work overly well at medium ranges.  But if you realize it's really good for shorter ranges, it works really well.  

I just picked up my Daughter from Camp.  She was gone all week.  I had to get up early.  LOL.   I played yesterday and went 19/14 on locker.  It was pretty sweet.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#50]
To bad the China maps weren't free one weekend, there's a map on it that's like the lankang dam one. It's lots of long range shots with some good close fighting and a bunch of vehicles

Nice 19 kills, locker can be really fun or just frustrating haha
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top