Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 11:09:38 PM EDT
[#1]
So I played the division for maybe 30 mins before my fiancé got home and kicked me off the tv haha. So far it's pretty good.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Was it boring?  Or did you get some gun action?????
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Nah it was fun theres a bunch of bandit gang people that roam around  and they attack you. Plus you run into fights and help the jtf I think.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:20:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you played assassin's creed?  The division has parts where you find supplies to rebuild buildings just like in assassin's creed. I just may pre order it when I get extra cash

Nice you get bonus gear for pre orders
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 6:02:49 PM EDT
[#5]
How much is it for pre order?  No, I never played assassin's creed.   My son might want to do pre order....

What guns did you have when you were playing?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 10:53:38 PM EDT
[#6]
59 for just the game, bonus gear
99 for game, 2 bonus gears, season pass for the extra downloads or something like that.

At the start
Main weapon m4,
Secondary  mp5
M9 pistol

Then I got the m1 12x scope and swapped it with the mp5.

Just got the acr. But the beta is over today.. idk if I get to keep the progress or start over.

I had a bunch of other guns but they weren't as good as the set up with the acr and m1
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#7]
M1 with a 12x scope????  A Garand?  Or is that some kind of sniper rifle I don't know about???
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm pretty sure it was an m1 it looked like it, it had a wood stock also. but had a top rail for the scope.  I guess they put it under the dmr class.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh wow.  That is INTERESTING.  Very cool.  My son and I might pre order.  Pay half each.  We gotta get the xbone up and running.  Since blops III is the only game he has and hasn't been working good.  He hasn't tried it in a while though.  

Did you play with other guys?  I hear that's part of the experience.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Yup.. it was great,  there were about 4 to 5 running around taking out the bad guys haha.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Just bought the game today, gotta say, pretty fun. Nice break from WoT and COD.

Any clan action in here?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any clan action in here?
View Quote

You talking bf4 or the division.  We talk about many different things haha

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any clan action in here?

BF4.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:24:19 AM EDT
[#14]
I have a small clan but haven't played in awhile since my girl was good to me and bought me xbone.  I'm in the process of trying to hook up my 360 also but for some reason the tv we have only has 1 hdmi port  when it gets hooked up I'll post it.

My GT is drok556
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Double tap... somehow.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have a small clan but haven't played in awhile since my girl was good to me and bought me xbone.  I'm in the process of trying to hook up my 360 also but for some reason the tv we have only has 1 hdmi port  when it gets hooked up I'll post it.

My GT is drok556
View Quote

sl0wmethinks with a zero. I'll add ya.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I can add you to mine.  I've been playing pretty much every night.  But only for like an hour.  Around midnight usually.  I need to get a headset.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Should be back on bf4 this weekend  it's been too long
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#19]
woooohoooooo.  Let me know when you're going to play.  Maybe I can too at the same times.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#20]
itll prob be sun at the earliest
Link Posted: 2/27/2016 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#21]
If you know what time, even that day, let me know and I'll try to go on at the same time!!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2016 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Didnt work out today. Went to a gun show and found the pistol my girl has wanted for awhile now, and picked that up so maybe tomorrow I'll get the parts to hook it up.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 2:12:08 PM EDT
[#23]
What pistol did you get????    I played a little at my normal time on Sunday Night.
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Ruger lc9s pro.  She likes it better then the full size one she had.

There I finally got it hooked up.haha now got to find time to play
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#25]
I think we're going to get the division soon.  Gotta see what the pre order gets us......

Lots of people like Rugers.  I think they have come a long way in the past 15 years.  A buddy at Church carries a SR9c in a tuckable holster and I have a hard time telling it's there.  I can kind of, but I can't ever make out the handle.  Even though he's using wearing a button shirt tucked in......  I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do that with my G26......  I usually see him standing up though.....

So did you shoot your new used G17 yet?

You going to get the division?  I might sell a gun and buy some headsets.  I think for that game it would almost be a necessity.......
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#26]
 sell a gun for headsets.. let me see what I can do to find ya some

Yea I pre ordered the gold one for 99  it gets 2 sets of gear and the season pass.
I got some good ot and used that to pre order..

Right the only pistol i have that I can hide that good would be the ruger the rest a service sized.

No I haven't shot the g17 yet the recoil spring guide rod thing bent just enough to make the trigger go from 6lbs to 12lb, atleast that ls how it felt. I guess the gen 4 has those as a recall.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Ewwwwwwww..  I gotta watch my Gunsmithing videon on Glocks.  I have no clue how a bent recoil spring guide would affect trigger pull......  

It's not so much that I'd sell the gun just for the headsets.  It's that I have a lot of little things, or a lot of things I'd like to buy, with not a whole lot of extra money.  Like none.  LOL.  So...     I'm even thinking I may need money to eat, but I'm working on my taxes now.    Hopefully we'll get a good return.  We typically do.  

You need another carry gun for yourself.....  Too many nutjobs in the world.  Although out in the boonies by you, it might not be so bad.

I'm getting burnt out on BF4.  I've been playing it every night for a while.  Only like an hour.  I think as soon as I get the M4 I'm going to be burnt out.  LOL.  Or I gotta start doing some other things.  I'm trying to fly helicopters more.  But man I find it hard to hit moving targets with the guns in the helicopters that allow you to shoot.  And I'm still not that great at hovering in tight spaces.....  BIG EXPLOSIONS.......  

I probably need to get back to sniping.  But I swear every game I might be the only guy capping flags or maybe a few other guys.   Unless it's locker.  But even then.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#28]
No idea that's just what I was told. well I'll find out when I get the parts in.

Yea I hear ya, but those are the last thing I think of selling haha. Taxes is the only way we got the xb1 and the pistol other then that it's bills food gas yay.

Haha I'd still like more guns even though it's pretty safe here

I haven't played in so long I may have forgot how to haha.
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 1:36:35 PM EDT
[#29]
I doubt you'll forget.  I was trying to do more sniping last night.  Actually I was just playing all my different guys....  But there is something really special about sniping and getting a kill with one.  There was a really good guy on Lancang Dam.  Way up on the hill.  And I kept trying to countersnipe him but he got me twice.  He was behind the big buildings, which I think is C flag.  Waaaaaay up on the hill.  His rifle was bigger than mine.  LOL.  He wouldn't sit still for me.    Plus I'm trying to use the C4 more and get some kills or disable some vehicles.  But still, I think my team would've done better had I been running around like a madman trying to cap flags....  Because very little people actually do that.    Lately when I do, I've been getting high values on the leader board.   Not for my kills, but for capturing flags so much.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with not a lot of extra.  Main reason i have the amount of guns I do is because my Dad gave me his collection, and then bought some more.  Back 10-15 years ago we were shooting a lot together and he just kept buying and buying guns.  And he'd buy ammo too.  I bought some ammo sometimes.  But I was blessed that way.    On the other hand, he was a pretty big alcoholic when I was a boy.  And it was not a fun way to grow up.  Not saying I deserved any of the guns.  But it was nice to have a better relationship with him later in life and that he put so much effort into something we could do together.  

Point is, I don't know how half these guys afford half of the guns they have on this site.  These clone builders and all these high dollar optics.  It blows my mind.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#30]
I forgot to tell you about something really funny that happened last night.  I wish I could record these things after the fact.  

On Zavod I was a sniper and I went in the basement of one of them and was capping the flag.  I was pulling out a claymore and was setting it at the stairs.  Well, as I was doing it, I could see I had it out and just about putting it down.  And got killed from behind.  I kid you not, the guy came over and teabagged me a for a bit and took a step forward and BOOM.  My claymore killed him.  I LOL'd.   That's what you get for teabagging.  LOL.  I really don't care if people do it.  But I love it when they get killed while doing it.  It's pretty funny.   Man is that funny.  

Jack showed me this video that was going around on youtube that had all these crazy kills in BF4 and some of it was freaking gut busting funny.  One time there was this guy that got killed on a roof top, and then the view was of an elevator.  So the doors open and this guy was teabagging inside the elevator.  He was doing it while the doors were opening.  And then an RPG flew in just as the doors were wide enough while the guy was teabagging and killed him.  I couldn't stop laughing about it.  It just looked so funny.
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 11:49:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Yea it takes me months to build an ar  and still not a high end expensive one either. Sorry to hear that, Ive seen what alcoholism can do to people and it's terrible.  I'm glad he did what he could to make up for it.  My family wasn't into guns my dad just had a hunting rifle and a marlin 22lr, he sold the 30-06 when i was a kid since he almost got shot hunting, and I have the 22 now. It still shoots incredible too.  I've only paid for 2 pistols out of the ones I have and got the others through trades  Yea its crazy when I see these 4 digit scopes on rifles or the amount of money people put into them.  Guess I'm simple I'm happy as long as it's reliable and shoots good

Yea that's funny, pay back and all

Ohh and I figured out the trigger issue the connector was a little off and making the pull really hard, so I put it back in place and its working fine again. What a difference a little change makes.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#32]
My FIL had a Marlin semi auto .22lr and it was a great little gun.  I wonder if it's still down there at the house.  They live in Alabama.  One time we were down there and I took Elizabeth's cousin and wife to a sand pit and bought a case of "Dr. Thunder".  Shook them all up and put them out and it was the first time this cousins wife ever shot.  I showed them how to hit them and watch them explode and they were doing it in no time.  That was like almost 20 years ago and they still talk about it when I see them.  LOL.  The joy's of a .22.......

Good to hear about the Glock!!!!!

I played again last night and tried to snipe.  But barely anybody was going for the flags.  So I went back to my assault guy and started capping flags.  It's annoying.  But I still had fun.  I still get killed way more than I give it though.   LOL.  About double almost always.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 1:38:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I doubt you'll forget.  I was trying to do more sniping last night.  Actually I was just playing all my different guys....  But there is something really special about sniping and getting a kill with one.  There was a really good guy on Lancang Dam.  Way up on the hill.  And I kept trying to countersnipe him but he got me twice.  He was behind the big buildings, which I think is C flag.  Waaaaaay up on the hill.  His rifle was bigger than mine.  LOL.  He wouldn't sit still for me.    Plus I'm trying to use the C4 more and get some kills or disable some vehicles.  But still, I think my team would've done better had I been running around like a madman trying to cap flags....  Because very little people actually do that.    Lately when I do, I've been getting high values on the leader board.   Not for my kills, but for capturing flags so much.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with not a lot of extra.  Main reason i have the amount of guns I do is because my Dad gave me his collection, and then bought some more.  Back 10-15 years ago we were shooting a lot together and he just kept buying and buying guns.  And he'd buy ammo too.  I bought some ammo sometimes.  But I was blessed that way.    On the other hand, he was a pretty big alcoholic when I was a boy.  And it was not a fun way to grow up.  Not saying I deserved any of the guns.  But it was nice to have a better relationship with him later in life and that he put so much effort into something we could do together.  

Point is, I don't know how half these guys afford half of the guns they have on this site.  These clone builders and all these high dollar optics.  It blows my mind.  
View Quote

I absolutely suck at sniping... I'm not used to bullet drop and travel time in a game... not to mention I have to back out of zoom to reload EVERY. FUCKING. ROUND. I get it, but it sucks and is annoying as hell.

I'm still on the first damn sniper rifle.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#34]
I love the sniping aspect of the game, longest head shot so far is 887 I just can't get that 1000 hit.  But not sure if the maps are even that big haha.

My 22 is a bolt, Yea they are fun rifles
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't have enough bolt guns.  I always wanted one.  I have an 03A3.  But I always wanted a sporter hunting rifle  My hunting rifles are all lever guns.  Handed down.  .30-30 and .35 remington.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 9:08:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't have enough bolt guns.  I always wanted one.  I have an 03A3.  But I always wanted a sporter hunting rifle  My hunting rifles are all lever guns.  Handed down.  .30-30 and .35 remington.
View Quote

Nice.  Never shot a lever gun
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:17:45 PM EDT
[#37]
WHAT!!!!  Are you not American?   LOL.  They're actually kind of fun.  And they're kind of fast.   You can keep your face down on the stock while cycling the action.  I remember one deer I shot I pumped out three rounds quick as it was on the run.  I only connected with one.   But it did the job.  But I remember using that technique and being able to stay on the moving target because of it.  Bolt actions aren't as good that way.

Got some more mortar kills last night.  Boooom.   I've been playing regularly, and I think my right thumb is starting to get sore.  LOL.  I only play an hour a night. Or so.  But it's been consistent.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 10:07:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Hmm kinda want one now in 44mag but wants add up soo fast vs affords
44 rifle

Haha your the mortar sniper..
Link Posted: 3/8/2016 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#39]
The mortar is boring when no one is marking targets though.  LOL.   I had a game or two where I'd be set up to put the hurt on people, and nothing was red.  LOL.  

I finally earned the M4.  I didn't use it a ton, but I kind of like it.  It's the first time I haven't hated burst.  It seem pretty accurate too.  You ever use it?  

You guys and your recoil.  I like guns that shoot soft.  I'm such a pussy.  LOL.  Even my M4gery feels a bit stiff.  I think it's a bit overgassed.   But the felt recoil seems significantly more than a 20"er.  It's not like I mind shooting it.  But when recoil starts to get higher than that, it starts being less fun.    Plus I don't want to produce a flinch.  I've got a hard enough time being accurate.  

That being said, put a .44 mag hole through anything and they're hurting.  You could always shoot specials through it too, for more fun shooting rounds.  

I know. wants is always way higher than what I can afford.......  You wanna buy some kids?  Two for one deal.  JUST KIDDING.  I love my kiddos.  Although they can be challenging though.  Teenagers.  Sheeesh.  Last night we were memorizing verses from the Bible together.  And my son kept laughing at me when I'd make a mistake.  I was like, dude, that's not very nice.  My brain isn't as young as theirs anymore.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Haha yea recoil doesn't bug me much.  Unless I need fast accurate shots.

Man the division is pretty good, still buggy though.

Yea I used the m4 alot it's good on the dlc maps better the the base maps
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#41]
So you're liking the division, eh?  We forgot to buy it while we were out and about yesterday.........  Might have to stop at gamestop.
Link Posted: 3/9/2016 4:07:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Yea its like battlefield, where it's more fun with people.
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Can you have more than one guy?  If we buy it for me and my son, we're hoping we can have our own dudes in the game....
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 7:34:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Yup.  One per GT, Is how we have it

Go here ------->link   put in code then get the 25 digit code and go on the xbone...redeem for 4 outfits
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:13:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Ugh, Jack and I use the same gamertag so we don't have to pay for online twice..........

Thanks for the link!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 3:28:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Ohh.  It may still work, haven't tried that.

No prob.

Link Posted: 3/12/2016 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Maybe I'll ask in the official thread here.

Played recon guy mostly last night.  Actually was doing OK.  It gets a little frustrating when several targets present themselves and you're making hits but they're moving around and you don't always get a kill.  I had a lot of hits.  But I got some kills too.  Plus I'm not doing overly bad with the pistol when I run around.  I've been using the Glock on Semi.  It shoots fast.  I'm not sure it's as good as the M9 because it takes one more hit to kill.  But it feels like it might be a hair faster in shooting.  

I don't get a lot of kills with the claymore, but it did help.  And I'm having a hard time using C4.....  I almost always get killed when trying to go after a tank.  But it sure is fun when you do get one.  LOL.
Link Posted: 3/12/2016 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Haha yea,  I'll hit the same guy a few times then they'll run off. That's what happends to me.

I hear ya, if the tanks are distracted then sneaking up is easy haha.  If I know a guy is coming into the room I'm at I'll toss one near the door or elevator
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#49]
I played recon mostly today again.  I got 1st place each game.  Went 15 for 14 on zavod.  It was a miracle.  It was pretty darn fun though.....
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#50]
That's pretty good on that map, that one can be really hard at times.
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top