Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah, I've only been doing that for tanks and stuff like that.  Never people. If there is people, I'm shooting at them.  Although there are some times they are out of range.   So I guess then it would make sense.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I do lots of spotting while snipping just seems easier to follow the red arrow when they try to hide haha.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I did it a couple of times last night.  Thanks for the tip!!!!

Also, you got me hooked on the shotgun.  I've been doing pretty darn well with it and it's fun.  I finally unlocked the 1014 so I'm gonna try that one now.  They 870 can be kind of slow when pumping the action.  But still fun.  

40 mortar kills.  I love that thing.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 2:53:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Haha nice.  Im still unable to play.. kinda wondering if the snow they got did something or ??
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#5]
That really STINKS!!!  

I did like you guys said yesterday.  I got into a server where it said no shotguns and I used one anyways.  And I got some kills with it but no ban.   So.....  I guess no one was enforcing it at that time.  LOL.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Haha nice if ya get kicked there's plenty more to go in

Well I got my first xd and glock

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:02:01 AM EDT
[#7]
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCEEE.  That's crazy.  I just went to the dark side last week on Thursday.  I bought this from my friend from Church:

That's an OOOOLLLD one eh?  Gen II?  I'm assuming one of the police trade ins.  So is it a .40 (G22)?  Or a G17?   No on board light for you young man.  I can't on mine either.    I like the XD too.  I have a .45 tactical and it shoots really nice.  I can shoot it way better than my M&P .45.  And actually I can shoot the G26 way better so far.  I got to shoot it the day I picked it up.  I'll post the target.  My first 10 rounds were from 15 yards and the rest were seven.  The ones on the way left were when I was shooting at 15.  I did shoot at the same sized target at 25 yards and kept them all in the black but one.  I was super excited.  But I didn't take a pic of that target because we all had some 5.56 rounds through it too.  

I'm pretty stoked.  It has way less felt recoil than my edc 442 and of course the capacity is double.  I've got a holster on order and a +2 extension.  I'm not quite sure how I feel about the normal 10 round mag.  It wasn't hard to shoot with, which was surprising.  But it feels better with more to hang on to.  I still think with the extension it's a bit shorter than a G19, so it's not a complete waste to use them.  Plus I might keep one of them a 10 rounder in case I want the extra concealment.  

There's a few rounds through my snubby on that target too.  The ones high right are.  I gotta figure out how to not shoot to the left with the Glock.  But I'm not overly concerned with it at this point.  It's still better than I do with the snubby.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#8]
That's a g22 40 I think g2 I got them both on trade so idk if it's a Leo or ??, I'm prob just going to duracoat the slide since it's got holster wear on it  and then trade or sell it for a 19 or 26. I really don't want another round to deal with haha.  The xd is a 45 and looks like it was never fired.  I think I did swing by your thread the pics look familiar haha.

Man if ea don't get there stuff working you'll pass me in rank haha
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's a g22 40 I think g2 I got them both on trade so idk if it's a Leo or ??, I'm prob just going to duracoat the slide since it's got holster wear on it  and then trade or sell it for a 19 or 26. I really don't want another round to deal with haha.  The xd is a 45 and looks like it was never fired.  I think I did swing by your thread the pics look familiar haha.

Man if ea don't get there stuff working you'll pass me in rank haha
View Quote

I'm a Warrant officer II I think it's called.  I wonder what the heck is going on, why you wouldn't be able to play.  I've had no problems getting in the last few days.  Yesterday had some pretty good games where there were a lot of guys playing.  Lots of action.  I didn't always do great.  The shotgun lacks a little on the bigger maps.  You can see guys from far off and not be able to shoot.  LOL.  But when you're up close and personal.  BOOM, lights out.  I got 41 mortar kills thus far.  I love that thing.  

I'm not playing sniper as much.  Might need to go back to that sometime.  I just feel bad for not capping the flags.  But a good sniper does make it difficult for everyone to do their thing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I hear what you're saying about .40.  I don't have one either.  I'm always wanting one though.  Last panic, .40 was the only thing I ever saw on the shelves......
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#11]
No idea.  I looked it up and I'll have to clear the system cashe to see if that works.

I'd like to carry an assualt rifle and the m1014 as back up haha.

Man.. I hope it works I'd like to play haha.  

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I was thinking the same thing too.  I really wish someone would make a game where you can set up guys just how you want them . Not this, this gun only can be with this type guy, etc etc.  COD is more customizable that way I guess.  But I just don't like that game that much.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:54:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Nah me either.  I dont mind the job specific guys in bf4, and I get why they set it up that way an engineer wouldn't be carrying a 50 cal barret haha. Oh well I guess it adds to realism and what they were going for.. so I'll be trying to play tomorrow night... trying haha.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 2:25:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I hope it works for you.  I had some fun games last night.  Locker with the shotgun I went 17/11.  That was one of my better games.  A lot of the guys were working together.  I actually left the mic on because the other guy in a squad wasn't making all kinds of stupid noise.  He just kept saying where the bad guys were type of a thing.  It was the first time it was helpful.  Plus it didn't have the noise of the game.  A lot of times you can hear the other peoples game plus the sound of yours and it's way messed up.  LOL.  

Up to 42 mortar kills.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Nice. Locker is my favorite one with shotguns

Gees getting deadly with the mortar I see haha.

Edit.  Yay I finally got to play but I did horrible haha.  Did get some good sniper klls on zavod and 4 mortar kills on rogue trans.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I just came in here to ask you if you got in.   Wwwoooooohooooooooo.

I can never figure out how you get sniper kills on Zavod.  LOL.  Everyone is moving around so much.  Unless you're shooting at guys on top of the building.  Or you are just that good.  

Link Posted: 1/30/2016 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#17]
90 % on roof the rest is in their spawn and may get lucky with a shot on a ladder haha.

Nah not that good
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 2:23:51 PM EDT
[#18]
What happens to you when you get kicked?  I thought it might've happened to me yesterday.  But the who xbox locked up.  I thought I might've gotten kicked because I was using shotguns.  And I didn't remember to look if it said no shotguns......  But it didn't just send me out of the game.  The whole xbox locked up.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#19]
It'll say kicked or something like that.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Aaah, OK.  Probably just a glitch or something.  

You shoot your new XD yet???  I bet it will shoot better than the M&P.  The triggers are usually easier to deal with.  The Tactical I have is pretty accurate.  From what I'm remembering.  I don't shoot it that much though.  You should put a box through that 22 and see if you don't get bit by the fohtay bug.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Not yet.. and it's too late I don't have it now I have a g17g4 haha. Got a good deal with a trade in.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Wow.  You move FAST.  It always takes me 700 years to make a decision like that.  I've been thinking about how to get a red dot for ages now.  LOL.  Of course I'm always on the fence about actually "needing" one.

I'm really really liking my G26.  A LOT.  I wouldn't mind a G17 to go with it.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Haha it want a hard choice. The g22g2 looked like a Leo trade and was well used vs a newer g17g4 hardly used and in 9mm that I already have ammo for

Yea that's why I went with the primary arms red dots, they're cheap and take a beating.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#24]
I think I probably will get a PA in the end.  But I still gotta save up some money or sell something after buying the G26.

OK, so my son wants to know is it Doctor OK 556 or just DROK?????  
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#25]
I know how that is..

Its pronounced D rock it came from a friend messing up my name (derek) haha so it stuck
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 5:53:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Aaaah, like Kid Rock.  

What I really want is a mini red dot type.  Like the Burris FastFire III.  Or maybe a Vortex version....  Something like that.  But those don't have the battery life like the PA Advanced Micro......

I didn't play last night.  

Jack is complaining that everyone is saying in order to get a good connection for Black Ops III, they recommend you use a wire instead of wireless.  Which is irritating.   Seems like a fault of the game.  Because BF4, Ghosts and Forza 4 all worked really well with just the wireless router.  I'm like WTHeck?
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Haha.

No idea that's above what I know

Hmm I have a forza game, I'll have to find out what one..
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 1:59:36 PM EDT
[#28]
For some reason I get more wired playing forza online.  It's more nerve wracking to get around the track without bumping others, and avoiding those idiots that do it on purpose, than shooting other people.  LOL.  I used to get so stressed.  But to me it was a lot of fun besides being stressed out.  I've always loved Road Course type racing.  But it's not overly popular in the US and was always hard to watch on TV.  Unlike ovals......

So I've been using the shotty's a lot and I went back to the 870.   It's slower, but it seems to do a lot more damage further out.  I think they gig you on damage with the Semi.  So you have to shoot more.  But I can get more one shot kills with the 870.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 3:34:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Haha me too. I try to just race but noo I get hit off the track.

Hopefully we get to play sometime soon and I'll try to get he the others on too.

I like shotguns theyre fun but can be frustrating too.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:55:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Yeah, at distance their frustrating.  You get hits and you just keep hitting and it's only damaging them a little.  LOL.  Then I try and pull out my pistol and shoot but because they're using a carbine or something, they get me first.  Waaaaah.  But at close range.  If I'm on target.  Boom, put a fork in them.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Haha right the shotgun is an incredible, devistating weapon at close ranges..
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Haven't had time to play this week, since it's my late work days.

I did stay up late 1 day to try out the gunskins wrap on the g17g4. It's ok not the greatest stuff... this is the pic of it finished but it was to slippery so I put some cutout spots so the stippling would show for grip.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:22:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Wow.  I like Glocks when they're a color besides BLACK.  The Vickers, FDE, and Battlefield Green ones are pretty sweet.  I've never heard of that stuff you used.  Is it like a super good adhesive???  

Did you do the undercutting?

OK, my love for shotguns is starting to wear.  Now I'm where you were at when you said it would be cool to have a carbine or assault rifle and a shotgun as a secondary.  They're so good at close range but suck at distance......  

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#34]
When I cut the spots out it came off easy but it seems like it holds good when not trying to peel off.  Hmm not sure how else to explain it haha.

Yes, I do all my own stuff. Heres the xd I polished the barrel on(also cleaned up mag) when I had to take our cat to the er yesterday he's doing good now..amen.. I was trying to get my mind at ease..

Yea it seems like I will do great then the game will put a stop to it and make me miss the shots haha
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:14:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Nice Work!!!  That gun looks brand new!  Have you shot it yet?  

I've started carrying my G26 regularly.  I'm sort of all tied up in figuring out what extension works the best.  The ones I've tried so far are a bit big for what I want.  I want to be man enough to like it with just wrapping my pinkie under the flush fit mag.  But so far it's distracting to me.  I was doing some draws and dry fire today and I can't get into it.  But it carries better with it.  I need to try a few of the smaller types.  None of them are overly expensive, so that's good.  I've got the factory Plus 2 and the Pearce plus 3.  Both of which are on the bigger side of things.  The Pearce ones are a little annoying because they put that sort of bump out on the very bottom, for control, and I don't really think it's necessary and will just be something to stick out....

When I shoot it with just the 10 rounder, I don't have nearly as good of follow ups.  Need to retighten grip after each shot.  But with the extensions I don't need to nearly as much.  Hopefully I can learn to have it stay put with whatever mag.  But the flush fit just doesn't feel all that good.  

So for the game, I've sort of shifted gears and started focusing on the SCAR-H with the assault guy.  I like that gun.  It kills quicker than a lot of guns and is accurate.  You just feel like you're reloading every second.  LOL.  YOu try that one much?   It would be cool to get a bunch of guys together to play.  I STILL need to get a headset though.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 12:30:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Nope haven't had time or the will(still dealing with my cat in sickness and issues)
The guy that had it didn't shoot it much either.

It's a hard compromise comfortable hand or better concealment all mine stick out a little but I angle it fwd more so the grip is more alined with my side, it's way easier in the winter to hide haha.

In my opinion I'd go with the stock plus 2 just because I'd rather have better control of the pistol and shot vs hiding it..

I'd love to have a scar h...haha. Yea it's a good gun in the game I forgot all about it, and we did cave in to the new item........and got an xb1 now I have to get the games too yay more money to spend haha. Hopefully I'll have time to play soon.

I'll end up putting the 360 in the bedroom
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#37]
DUDE YOU GOT THE XBONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I guess you can buy bf4 for it.  But I wonder if you have to start all over again????  LOL.  That would suck.  What games are you getting first?

Yeah, the plus 2 makes it right.  Although I went on Pearce's site yesterday and I think I"m going to try the smallest extension they have. It doesn't add capacity but  It might hide just a hair better.  I do have a forward cant on my holster, but it's not crazy forward and only has an adjustment to one spot.   Either straight up or the one spot.  It works pretty well but I think if it was more canted it would hide easier.  My issue is I'm pretty small and there isn't much real estate to hide it.  It's not bad at all.  I'm only worried about if I'm sitting down or have to bend over a good bit.  Sometimes when I'm at the grocery store, getting the waters off the shelf or something like that.   That's really the only time I'm in public and it might show a good bit.  Every once in a while my covering shirt rides up when I'm at the grocery store like that.......   So even with the J frame it got uncovered once or twice and I always have to adjust right away and look around.  I usually go at night when there's not many people in there though.  LOL.  

Did I post these pics yet?

last range trip.  I might have solved the shooting left issue.  Or low left.....

This was my daughter's shooting!!!.  You probably seen this already.  I"m just proud.  LOL.  

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Yea I did yay not really sure we've spent alot of money on getting it and getting the cats issue taken  care of..  Im thinking bf4, destiny and then idk.

I don't remember the pics haha. Good shooting too.

If the plus 2 works I'd just do that so you can have extra ammo and better grip. That's just me..
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#39]
I carried it with the flush fit last night because of what I was wearing.  It is so much more comfy.  When I sit nothing really digs into my side.  When I have the plus 2 it does.  But there's always a trade off.  Nothing is ever perfect.  I'll probably practice with it some more to get used to shooting it that way.  And I'll also set up a mag with something smaller to see if it's a good compromise.......  

Either way I like that gun a lot and I like how it gives you choices.  A G19 would carry a lot bigger.  I like the shorter slide when I'm sitting and just the smaller footprint overall.  I don't agree with those who say the 26 is the same as carrying the 19.  But whatever.  

Well, you'll have to tell me when you switch from 360 to one with BF4.  I wonder how much better the graphics are, if at all?????  Or if the game is any different at all.

I keep forgetting to say sorry about your Cat.  I hope it's doing better now.  We don't have any pets because my kids are both highly allergic.  But I grew up with Dogs and Cats.  It was a different time back then for how you treat animals though.  I'm not sure I want that responsibility now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#40]
The games take even longer to dl on the 1 they a more then double the size of 360 games.  I'll still be on the 360 for awhile though. The kids were playing rainbow six on it and man the graphics look nice...

Yea thats the biggest part of a glock I like, being able to have lots of options.

I haven't shot a sub compact so Idk how the pinky thing is.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 4:14:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Oh man.  I'm not looking forward to those download times at all....................  

Jack hasn't played blops III much at all.  Nobody is playing it with him and I guess it doesn't run that good so far.  But eventually we'll use the xbone more.  Lately he's been playing minecraft with his friends more.  PC.

I went into the G26 knowing I wouldn't like that no pinky on the gun very much.  But with most of the extensions it's still shorter than a G19....
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:38:49 AM EDT
[#42]
The kids don't care for it to much here.

I tried fallout 4 and...Meh it's ok

I tried forza 6 and man its got great graphics but hard.

Still need bf4 though
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 2:18:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Well one thing is for certain, the graphics are scary good on xboxone.  But blops in general looks like you're in a cartoon to me.  All of them.  All these colors on the guns, they just look.....  stupid.  I think.  

We're thinking about getting the division when it comes out.  Fallout is kind of gory I heard.  Not really sure.   I kind of like the concept of open world though.  And it would be interesting to try a more rpg type game.  Instead of die kill die kill die kill like shooter games.  I'm not sure if it would be boring though.  

Last couple times I played I got either first or second in the game.  But it's not because my K/D ratio is so great.  Just capturing flags I guess.  LOL.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Right how tactical is a muti color rainbow glowing m4 haha. I don't think fallout is any more gory then normal shoot em up games but that's just me.
The kids like rainbow 6 siege but it has no campaign mode... so I haven't played it.

I like the open world games it's like making your own game time line and it does take alot more time to get around though, until you discover places then you can fast travel to them

I want the division also.  

Man I havent played bf4 in so long.

Oh. I just dl the division beta so I can try it out. It's only good the 18th to the 20th
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh, let us know how you like the division!  I think sooner or later I'm going to get sick of BF4.  Or at least want a change.  I'm assuming you tried Forza 6 online and that's why you said it was hard?  

But yeah, we're both really interested in the division.  I'm not sure where I heard about fallout being gory.  I thought Jack said that.  But I've never seen it, so....

Yeah those "camo's" in Black Ops games are just....  DUMB.  I can't stand them.  It seems geared for 8-12 year olds.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 2:06:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Y'all can dl it too. It's free
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#47]
I know.  I should.  Hmmmm........  where did you go to download it?   Or how do you?
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 3:46:11 PM EDT
[#48]
It was on my home screen. I'm sure if ya do a search it should pop up..
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#49]
I'll give it a looksee.......

Been using the ACW-R in the game.  I'm trying to get to the m4.  So I can be disappointed in it when using it.  LOL.  Actually, the ACW-R isn't too bad.  Not very accurate at distance but sometimes the high fire rate helps at close range.......
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 4:28:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Haha, The m4 isn't too bad it's about the same as the acw in range I think
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top