Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 36
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Haha, im not used to just a run and gun tactic.  Ill have to figure out the game chat thing it seems like itd work better.. should have a 4th member next time the oldest wants to join us.
View Quote
Was going to join one of your games the other day, but I'm still procrastinating buying the expansion pack to get the rest of the maps.

Link Posted: 7/5/2017 1:05:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Haha do gun swaps in game  ohh i think you can pick it up if i get killed or is that just the other teams guns

Yea the m4 is great.. the sniper stuff takes time and patience haha.
View Quote
Yeah, I'll have to try and pick it up sometime.  

I saw your vid of you shooting it on locker.  And then I loved the double kill with the grenade launcher.  NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Was going to join one of your games the other day, but I'm still procrastinating buying the expansion pack to get the rest of the maps.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha, im not used to just a run and gun tactic.  Ill have to figure out the game chat thing it seems like itd work better.. should have a 4th member next time the oldest wants to join us.

Lol..

I game share with the oldest kid so we split the cost to get the premium version..  join anytime man, could always use another one on the team.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 7:48:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I saw your vid of you shooting it on locker.  And then I loved the double kill with the grenade launcher.  NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haha do gun swaps in game  ohh i think you can pick it up if i get killed or is that just the other teams guns

Yea the m4 is great.. the sniper stuff takes time and patience haha.

That was a loooong match too. I was on 24/7 locker with 3400 tickets
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice.  How long of a match was it?  

I am definitely going to start truly sniping more.  I did some last night and it was fun.  Got a kill with the L115 at a pretty good ways off.  Maybe 360 yards?  I did a clip, maybe it will say.  And got several hits.  And got a spotting ribbon.  LOL.  

What gear do you use when you are a sniper that helps you the best?    I usually have C4 so I can blow up tanks.  But I've never really tried much other stuff other than the claymore.  Which I could could come in handy for a sniper.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#6]
It felt like an hour.. haha

The 40x scope with the veritable 14x for long range or the sr338 for med range then either the tugs or motion sensor or spawn becon.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Ha dale one of the kids friends joined us last night and we didnt even play the missions etc. We basically drove around pissing off the unidad and seeing how long we could survive
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Wife went out with her girlfriend for a few hours last night so I took the time to nerd out for a bit.

x4 multi-kill with an impact grenade on locker.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ha dale one of the kids friends joined us last night and we didnt even play the missions etc. We basically drove around pissing off the unidad and seeing how long we could survive
View Quote
I played GR Wildlands late last night. I've found if your stuck driving it's a lot faster and easier to drive on train tracks. The gangs won't drive on them.
I've been doing only side missions and tagging to max out my skills. Will return to main missions when son gets back from camping trip. The AI guys are not much help.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wife went out with her girlfriend for a few hours last night so I took the time to nerd out for a bit.

View Quote
Wow, did it land on C4 or something? I like that they go off fast but blast area is small. Never got that many with a grenade.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#11]
You guys wanna get a team going on bf4 tonIght?
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 12:48:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Ill try, got alot to do before tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 3:16:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wow, did it land on C4 or something? I like that they go off fast but blast area is small. Never got that many with a grenade.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha right, i usually only get 1 kill if lucky
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You guys wanna get a team going on bf4 tonIght?
View Quote
What time?
I'm Captain XB1S on Xbox live.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 4:33:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
NICE!
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 4:37:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It felt like an hour.. haha

The 40x scope with the veritable 14x for long range or the sr338 for med range then either the tugs or motion sensor or spawn becon.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/398829/Screenshot-2017-07-06-17-01-43-247639.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/398829/Screenshot-2017-07-06-17-01-05-247640.JPG
View Quote
Nice set ups.  I'm always just using regular grenades.  I've never tried smoke or flashbang........  

I don't have that second rifle, how do you get that one?  I'll have to have a look see.

I did some more sniping last night.  I finally got a sniper rifle ribbon.  How do you get a marksman ribbon?  Do you have to use a marksmen rifle to do it?  

I don't know how you do 40x.  Sometimes 20x seems too much to me.  Right now I'm doing the 8x with the 14x.   I like the hash marks on the 20x better though.  It's not too much if the shots are past 250 or so....  But so many times I need it for closer range.   I did make a concerted effort to find hides and stay there though.  Well.  I usually move after getting a kill.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 5:04:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nice set ups.  I'm always just using regular grenades.  I've never tried smoke or flashbang........  

I don't have that second rifle, how do you get that one?  I'll have to have a look see.

I did some more sniping last night.  I finally got a sniper rifle ribbon.  How do you get a marksman ribbon?  Do you have to use a marksmen rifle to do it?  

I don't know how you do 40x.  Sometimes 20x seems too much to me.  Right now I'm doing the 8x with the 14x.   I like the hash marks on the 20x better though.  It's not too much if the shots are past 250 or so....  But so many times I need it for closer range.   I did make a concerted effort to find hides and stay there though.  Well.  I usually move after getting a kill.  
View Quote
Yea i use those grenades to escape if someone gets mad and tries to hunt me down. Haha..

I think you get the mm ribbon after so many sniper ribbons.

The 40 takes getting used to and is only good at the distance i hide at. Moving after shots is good too, i do it if im not 500+m out or on hardcore.  

The 338 is on a navel strike map i forget the rest..
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What time?
I'm Captain XB1S on Xbox live.
View Quote
I'm game For whenever. I'll add you and watch to see you get online. Same for drok

also I'm drinking somewhat heavily tonight so don't fault my gaming 
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#19]
I got on for about 1.5hrs and didnt see anyone but now i have to get ready for the weekend.. maybe next time haha.  Have a good weekend all..
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:52:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't have the expansions but go ahead and add me on Xbox one. I usually play an hour or 4-5 night and a week before bed

servedusmc
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 1:25:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I got on for about 1.5hrs and didnt see anyone but now i have to get ready for the weekend.. maybe next time haha.  Have a good weekend all..
View Quote
Damn! I decided to go out and find some strange at about 9 or so. Just now getting back. Next time indeed 
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 7:52:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm game For whenever. I'll add you and watch to see you get online. Same for drok

also I'm drinking somewhat heavily tonight so don't fault my gaming 
View Quote
Your great to play with, too bad I sucked. It would be cool to have a full squad from ARFcom

eta: Thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 7:41:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Your great to play with, too bad I sucked. It would be cool to have a full squad from ARFcom

View Quote
I'd be down for that. Feel free to add me, gamertag is Teh OwNLY One. It'd be nice to play with people again. I haven't played BF4 in a while. Just invite me to a party whenever. It works best if people can communicate. I can usually play between 6-9pm est everyday.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#24]
That is the hard part about all this.  Seems like we're all on different schedules.  I don't have a headset either.  But I would listen to you guys.......  
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:49:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone else having connection issues (xbox 1) ?   Myself and friends have been getting randomly dropped in the middle of games with the "lost connection to EA servers" msg. I was getting it more than anyone else yesterday (kicked 6 times in 3 hours). today 2 friends got kicked, twice each, within an hour. On the 3rd time around is when we all got kicked at the same time.  I thought yesterday it was maybe a router/port issue.  double checked and everything is correct (ports open, nat open, ect).   We thought it was possibly admin kicking cause we were just rocking it a few matches, infact, usually when i got kicked, i was 20+ kills and no death yet but all but 1 servers were EA.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:51:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Anyone else having connection issues (xbox 1) ?   Myself and friends have been getting randomly dropped in the middle of games with the "lost connection to EA servers" msg. I was getting it more than anyone else yesterday (kicked 6 times in 3 hours). today 2 friends got kicked, twice each, within an hour. On the 3rd time around is when we all got kicked at the same time.  I thought yesterday it was maybe a router/port issue.  double checked and everything is correct (ports open, nat open, ect).   We thought it was possibly admin kicking cause we were just rocking it a few matches, infact, usually when i got kicked, i was 20+ kills and no death yet but all but 1 servers were EA.
View Quote
Not had any issues like that. I play an hour or two most evenings.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#27]
in the last few months that ive played, ive never had an issue.  heck, even on sunday there was no issues.  but Monday, dear got it got old.  today i was just glad it wasnt my turn.

EDIT:
well tonight was better.   no 1 got kicked but i did get lag on 1 map "lancang dam" where i was flying the little bird.  was 15-0 or 15-1 at the time, their helo was up and i was by the C building *behind the taller of the 3*  it got an angle on my so i nose dive down.  I was on the side of the building and the lag hit and next thing i know i hit the AC unit on the  TOP of the taller building
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 3:44:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Haven't had that issue.  But one night I was playing a second assualt map and all of a sudden I was floating all over the place, being transported here and there and weird stuff.  Like I was floating and had no control.  But everyone else saw me as standing still cuz I got shot.  Some kind of a glitch I guess.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 3:57:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
in the last few months that ive played, ive never had an issue.  heck, even on sunday there was no issues.  but Monday, dear got it got old.  today i was just glad it wasnt my turn.

EDIT:
well tonight was better.   no 1 got kicked but i did get lag on 1 map "lancang dam" where i was flying the little bird.  was 15-0 or 15-1 at the time, their helo was up and i was by the C building *behind the taller of the 3*  it got an angle on my so i nose dive down.  I was on the side of the building and the lag hit and next thing i know i hit the AC unit on the  TOP of the taller building
View Quote
I hate that crap. It's happened to me several times, sea, air and land. I always crash when it happens. It's really frustrating when it makes be beach my boat. I always thought it was something with my internet but IDK.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'd be down for that. Feel free to add me, gamertag is Teh OwNLY One. It'd be nice to play with people again. I haven't played BF4 in a while. Just invite me to a party whenever. It works best if people can communicate. I can usually play between 6-9pm est everyday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll add you when I get on this evening. Usually I play around the same time as you. 
My tag is @dont tread 
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#31]
This is the problem with sniping.  I went on to Golmud last night and played two rounds.  They were both full of people and we got our butts handed to us.  It was like me and 2 other guys actually going for the flag.  At the end of each round you see all these guys with 1 kill and 3 deaths.  Etc etc.  I swear out of 25 guys 5 of us had higher K/D counts and the rest looked like they were sniping.   Everyone wants to be a sniper.......

I put a 4x scope on the M4 and tried some semi auto only shooting.  I did go back and forth with burst and SA.  If I knew stuff was going to be close I did burst.  But I got a few kills on semi auto.  It can be really fast and doesn't climb as much.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 10:18:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Well I dropped my controller on the floor last night and now the down button on the analog only works when it wants to. Not good when your a helicopter pilot.... not dropping money on a new controller before a move in a few weeks.  But I can still foot soldier!
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 4:20:35 PM EDT
[#33]
I had a great time this morning playing with my son.  We had a couple close ones. Never had Zavod this close before. On  Hainan Resort he went up the elevator and killled 5 on the roof, I don't have the reflexes to pull that off without dying.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I had a great time this morning playing with my son.  We had a couple close ones. Never had Zavod this close before. On  Hainan Resort he went up the elevator and killled 5 on the roof, I don't have the reflexes to pull that off without dying.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/413906/7-15-2017-4-08-48-PM-254677.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/413906/7-15-2017-4-12-31-PM-254681.JPG
View Quote
LOL.  You STILL are the master of close games.

4hshooter, that is a bummer!

I had some fun trading sniper shots on Golmud last night.  These dudes from the other side kept hanging out on the hills above the B flag and I busted out the SRR 61 or whatever the heck that one is called and got a few headshots and kills.  Of course they got me a good bit too.  But at least I got some Marksmen ribbons.  Which I watched a video on and apparently you get the marksmen ribbon by getting headshots.  As soon as your headshots with a sniper rifle equal 250 meters, then you get a ribbon.  I don't know if it's ANY sniper rifle or if each rifle has a running talley.  But whatever.  At least now I know.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 8:36:10 PM EDT
[#35]
I played a couple of rounds of BF4 earlier. Joined late on a Hainan Resort game and just messed around in the Little Bird and attack boat until the next round started. Second match was Rogue Transmission. I did ok for not really playing for a while. We lost though. I was pretty much done after that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 2:07:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Question for you good/decent helo pilots (more for the scout than attack), what setup do u run?    I consider myself above avg and idk if im just getting bored with my setup (but keep it) or if i should try something different.  

main setup is 25mm and air-to-air.  mostly cause i found myself going after LAV's more than normal and the splash damage for inf is great.  that and i get majority of my kills from going after inf alone.  

backup setup (if a friend is playing who is also a decent pilot), ill rock 7.62 and air-to-ground.  

Im debating on switching to my backup setup as my main, but ill be the first to admit im not that hot when its 7.62 vs inf.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 9:04:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Question for you good/decent helo pilots (more for the scout than attack), what setup do u run?    I consider myself above avg and idk if im just getting bored with my setup (but keep it) or if i should try something different.  

main setup is 25mm and air-to-air.  mostly cause i found myself going after LAV's more than normal and the splash damage for inf is great.  that and i get majority of my kills from going after inf alone.  

backup setup (if a friend is playing who is also a decent pilot), ill rock 7.62 and air-to-ground.  

Im debating on switching to my backup setup as my main, but ill be the first to admit im not that hot when its 7.62 vs inf.
View Quote
Miniguns and air-to-ground is the only way to go if you want to be truly skilled in the scout. I have an Xbox friend I met a while back that is crazy good with the scouts. Turns out he is like #2 in the world for kills with them. He has over 200K kills last I checked. Him and everyone else that rekd me in the scouts uses minis and ATG. For what it's worth, I consider myself marginal, at best, in choppers.

25mm makes infy kills easy but it cripples you against air targets. You won't win against someone skilled with minis. ATA missles won't help as they can be easily countered.

It takes a lot of practice to get good with minis and ATG. How you maneuver and set yourself up against an opponent is just as important your accuracy with the minis. Scout vs. scout you need to be above your opponent, if possible. The goal is to continually hit the area of the chopper where the engine connects to the rotor thingy. That is supposed to be the weakest spot. I'm not that accurate so I just focus on my accuracy with the minis making sure every round hits somewhere on the chopper. Literally missing one round can be the difference between winning and losing a battle.

Do not let your miniguns overheat. This is absolutely vital. Burst fire only against other scouts. Make sure you are running the beltfeeder perk too. Pro tip: max out your vehicle sensitivity and mess with your reticle colors to find one that really works for you.

As far as going after armor with the ATG missiles, don't try to take them on alone. You don't have enough missles to destroy anything but the transport vehicles without having to wait for your missiles to resupply. You might be able to take out an attack boat if the steersman doesn't know what he is doing but you still have to use the minis to finish him off. I only say this because I used to run attack boats a lot.

The idea is to assist your teammates on the ground against armor potentially or actively targeting them. Make sure to spot. More often than not, an engineer on the ground will see what you've spotted and will assist with the kill. All you need to do is render the armor combat ineffective to help your teammates. As soon as that LAV or tank hears that lock-on, it's going to distract them from your teammates. Sometimes simply locking-on will be enough to distract the armor, especially if a noob is driving.

If you want to add me on XBL, I'd like to play BF4 with you and see what you do. Teh OwNLY One is my GT.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Dude, the amount of kills you get is insane.  I barely ever see people getting that many kills in a game.  It's wild.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 3:14:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Dude, the amount of kills you get is insane.  I barely ever see people getting that many kills in a game.  It's wild.
View Quote
Thermals, my friend, thermals. Gotta see them to shoot them.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
His picture above says 72, killing machine . I would play a whole evening to get that many.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

His picture above says 72, killing machine . I would play a whole evening to get that many.
View Quote
That was one of those games where it just kinda happened. I wasn't really trying to get a bunch of kills. I was just having fun shooting everything. Next thing I knew, the game was over and I had 72 kills.

Thinking back on it, I made several little mistakes that got me killed and was likely the reason we lost. That is what happens when I don't play often enough to remember the small things.

Forgetting obstacle locations was my biggest issue. Kinda hard to escape and evade when I back into a pillar.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Miniguns and air-to-ground is the only way to go if you want to be truly skilled in the scout. I have an Xbox friend I met a while back that is crazy good with the scouts. Turns out he is like #2 in the world for kills with them. He has over 200K kills last I checked. Him and everyone else that rekd me in the scouts uses minis and ATG. For what it's worth, I consider myself marginal, at best, in choppers.

25mm makes infy kills easy but it cripples you against air targets. You won't win against someone skilled with minis. ATA missles won't help as they can be easily countered.

It takes a lot of practice to get good with minis and ATG. How you maneuver and set yourself up against an opponent is just as important your accuracy with the minis. Scout vs. scout you need to be above your opponent, if possible. The goal is to continually hit the area of the chopper where the engine connects to the rotor thingy. That is supposed to be the weakest spot. I'm not that accurate so I just focus on my accuracy with the minis making sure every round hits somewhere on the chopper. Literally missing one round can be the difference between winning and losing a battle.

Do not let your miniguns overheat. This is absolutely vital. Burst fire only against other scouts. Make sure you are running the beltfeeder perk too. Pro tip: max out your vehicle sensitivity and mess with your reticle colors to find one that really works for you.

As far as going after armor with the ATG missiles, don't try to take them on alone. You don't have enough missles to destroy anything but the transport vehicles without having to wait for your missiles to resupply. You might be able to take out an attack boat if the steersman doesn't know what he is doing but you still have to use the minis to finish him off. I only say this because I used to run attack boats a lot.

The idea is to assist your teammates on the ground against armor potentially or actively targeting them. Make sure to spot. More often than not, an engineer on the ground will see what you've spotted and will assist with the kill. All you need to do is render the armor combat ineffective to help your teammates. As soon as that LAV or tank hears that lock-on, it's going to distract them from your teammates. Sometimes simply locking-on will be enough to distract the armor, especially if a noob is driving.

If you want to add me on XBL, I'd like to play BF4 with you and see what you do. Teh OwNLY One is my GT.
View Quote
Ill send you an invite next time I get on.   I cant imagine 200k kills, lol i think i have like 27k total.  but then again, im not on a whole lot.  maybe 10 hours a week.

I really only hop on when a friend or 3 or jumping on.  Scout wise it all depends on which friend (s) hop on.  1 that i usually play with is really good in the LAV, and depending on how my team is or if the other team has a good pilot or not, is when its usually ATG and mix up between the 25mm and 7.62.  if the other friend whos a good pilot is on then usually its ATG and 7.62.  

you are correct, if i have 25mm and have to go against another scout, it can be tough.  I usually have a mental count down for when their helo is due up and try to position myself to take it out asap.   The only time I really get screwed is if the other pilot has 762, is decent, and gets the jump on me. *and if the other time is all running iglas*   It also depends on the map.  If there are alot of buildings and everything is real close, its 25mm.  if its a wide open map its 762.   like i said, right now im just trying to figure out what i want to use as the same setup is getting "old"
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Don't let him say he got it out of random. I'm playing with him right now, he just got 81 kills 
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 8:23:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Don't let him say he got it out of random. I'm playing with him right now, he just got 81 kills 
View Quote
For proof 81-2

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 8:32:42 AM EDT
[#45]
@4HShooter and I played several rounds together yesterday evening. Above is the best round I had as far as kills go. I got MVP several times. The last round we played was OP Locker and it being infantry only, I thought I was gonna get rekd. I did not, much to my suprise. I think at one point I was like 32-4 or something like that but toward the end I started dying a lot and ended up 39-11 which still isn't too bad.

4HShooter is pretty good, especially in the choppers. We played Siege of Shanghai once and he was in the Attack Heli and he went 31-4. Nice job bro. We gotta do it again. Maybe we can get some more Arfcommers to join us for the debauchery and plunder.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 8:45:41 AM EDT
[#46]
You guys are way out of my league, I'm happy to have more kills than deaths.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 8:53:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You guys are way out of my league, I'm happy to have more kills than deaths.
View Quote
This is the first step on the long road to being truly skilled. It must be your goal forevermore; never go negative.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This is the first step on the long road to being truly skilled. It must be your goal forevermore; never go negative.
View Quote
Well that's easier said than done.  Especially when you're going for the flags on foot.  

Most of the time I get in a scout helictopter, I get shot down pretty quickly by something on the ground or another scout.  LOL.  And I have a hard time hitting little men on the ground as they scamper like chipmunks.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Well that's easier said than done.  Especially when you're going for the flags on foot.  

Most of the time I get in a scout helictopter, I get shot down pretty quickly by something on the ground or another scout.  LOL.  And I have a hard time hitting little men on the ground as they scamper like chipmunks.  
View Quote
It is easier said than done, I agree, but it is a worthy goal to work towards. It's a matter of experience. I only played boots on the ground, for the most part, until I hit max rank. Then I got bored and started using vehicles. I guess that is why my KD is bad lol.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm about to hop on in a few minutes if anybody has some time to play. Add me to a party if you guys get on 
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top