User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I may play this one a bit much

Youll get there, its said 250m or more to get ribbons etc.

Now to get the ultimate recon haha

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 2:36:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't even know there were "ultimate" levels.....  Do they have that for the other dudes?  

I got a Marksman ribbon the other night.  I might just become one with the Recon dude and not play any other guys for a while.  It is fun.  I wish I had more guns with the straight bolt feature.  It makes running and gunning with a bolt gun a lot more doable.   I even got a few kills with that Scout bolt gun the other night.  I put a can on it and a 4x and it'll be my close in bolt gun.  If I had the straight pull on that one, that would be sweet.  

But I do see that if I want ribbons, I'm going to have to do long shots.......
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Me either till i was looking into it haha.  Yea im sure theres one for each.

Right  i need to use other rifles to get their upgrades haha
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#4]
If I posted this already I'm not seeing it, but....

Any word if they are going to offer free DLC anytime soon? I want to get the expansions packs but refuse to pay $50+ for a game I bought used for $25.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Haven't heard of any, i cant check cause all it says for me is installed where the price is.

Edit.. they have an ea add on sale going one but idk what price.. it says save 50%
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:32:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Oooooh, I still need a few expansions too.  Naval Strike and something else.....
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:06:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I haven't played bf4 lately. I'm out of things to do. I guess I could try to unlock the rest of the attachments for the sniper rifles but I'm terrible with them.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Gees thats alot of bf4 time haha.

Ive been stuck playing wildlands
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 3:50:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Impressive.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 8:14:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I posted this already I'm not seeing it, but....

Any word if they are going to offer free DLC anytime soon? I want to get the expansions packs but refuse to pay $50+ for a game I bought used for $25.
View Quote
Premium was on sale for $15 last week, not sure if you can still find it for that price now.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh geez that's cheap.  

I was in a lobby last night that the one team was just slaughtering our team.  It was like they were everywhere, working together.   We didn't stand a chance.  LOL.   The night before I was doing pretty well.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Oh geez that's cheap.  

I was in a lobby last night that the one team was just slaughtering our team.  It was like they were everywhere, working together.   We didn't stand a chance.  LOL.   The night before I was doing pretty well.
View Quote
That sums up my experience. Some times I do ok and it's a lot of fun, other times I get slaughtered and it's frustrating.

I bought my XBone at New Years and it came with BF1, also a month of EA access so I tried BF4. I ended up buying BF4. Prior to this I had a PS3 and had never seen any BF game. So last night I went to Gamestop and got BF3 for my PS3, it cost $2.50. I'm going to try that for a few days to see if I like it. Already notice the graphics are slow, almost like it's always lagging.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I have not played a lot of games, but the ones I have played pale in comparison to bf4.  I used to play ghosts, but it's..... meh.  My son likes Call of Duty games so we bought ghosts a while back and I did play it for a while before I got BF4.  But to me it's not even close to BF4.

I finally got the last LMG you can get.  I think it's the MG4.  Man that thing puts out lead in crazy amounts.  LOL.  I think I like the 240 better.   All the LMG's suck at longer ranges compared to the assualt rifles or dmr's.  They're pretty good at 75 meters and under though.  

Now I need the last DMR, the SCAR-H.  And I gotta get Recon Expert.  That's still going very slow.   Personally, the funnest is playing the mechanic.  Blowing up stuff with an RPG is pretty sweet.  Although the C4 is pretty awesome too with the recon or support guy.   I want to like the grenade launcher with the assault guy, but I swear you have to hit a guy practically dead on to get a kill with it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:46:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I agree BF4 is my favorite. I am not liking BF3 multiplayer but playing coop campaign with my son is decent.
My PS3 favorites were COD MW3 and Destiny.  Saints Row although similar to GTA Was pretty fun for the driving.

ETA: I just noticed you have 24K post, OMG. There are a couple dirt bike forums I have been on since 2000-2003 that I have 10K.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm not sure how I rack up that many posts.  I've been on here a long time.  I probably talk to much though.  I've been posting a lot lately as I'm trying to get my AR's set up for home defense well and getting input.  

But anyways....  I'm a homeschool Dad that spends too much time during the day on here.  Helps me take my mind off of other, hard things.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I noticed something yesterday.  I think I've noticed it before too.  My son was playing some TDM games and I swear the graphics are even better.  Maybe cuz the maps are smaller.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Hmm idk. Ill have to check that out, good catch.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Do you play other modes?  I only play Large Conquest, but I should try to branch out. I tried to play some other mode once and I had no clue what was going on.   I think you told me about it.  Where when you die you stay dead and that's how the round ends, when everyone is dead.  But there was something weird about how you spawned and all that.  Like in intervals or something...  I didn't know what was going on.  

If you do play other modes, what do you like?  I would think conquest large is the best for sniping though.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:55:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Haha not really just conquest large
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 8:09:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Conquest large or small. I prefer small but go with what ever server I can get on. I prefer less vehicles type maps.

Gun game is fun but I suck at it. There are 15 predefined guns, every two kills you switch guns automatically. First one to complete all guns wins. Like death match. Final weapon is knife.

I think Obliteration is where you have a small team and you don't respawn. When team is wiped the round ends. First team to win 3 rounds wins. My numbers might be off. Rounds only last like 5 minutes.

I forget the name of the one where one team tries to arm bombs and the other tries to prevent it. It's kind of confusing, I don't think many payers understand the objective.

Team Death Match. Pretty obvious what that is. A good sniper does good, but that's not me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#21]
I might have to play conquest small sometime.  The vehicles do get annoying sometimes.  I always feel like I have to be able to blow up a tank, and get guys.  And then sometimes your just trying not to die against tanks.  

I like the idea of some of the other modes.  Like the arming of the bomb thing.  But yeah, if nobody is doing it properly, it would just be stupid.  

If they end with knives in gun games, what do they start with?
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I might have to play conquest small sometime.  The vehicles do get annoying sometimes.  I always feel like I have to be able to blow up a tank, and get guys.  And then sometimes your just trying not to die against tanks.  

I like the idea of some of the other modes.  Like the arming of the bomb thing.  But yeah, if nobody is doing it properly, it would just be stupid.  

If they end with knives in gun games, what do they start with?
View Quote
It has all kinds of guns, Pistol, LMG with a scope, sniper, etc.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 12:37:34 PM EDT
[#23]
I tried conquest small, but not sure I liked it.  There were less guys.....  

I'm still having a heck of a time getting marksman ribbons and sniper rifle ribbons to get recon expert.  Blaaaaaaaa....
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Yea its very time consuming to get.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#25]
I've even been getting headshots on guys at times.  Do you know how much it actually takes to achieve one of the ribbons?  Or does it vary?   I got a pretty sweet kill last night with that one with the real short barrel.  CS5 or something.  That thing handles real nice and it pretty fast and accurate for me.   I wish the cans didn't slow the bullet down so much and make it drop so much.  It's kind of a drag.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Idk, it feels random.  Yea i tried the srr61 with the suppressor and it drops alot at distances ughh..

Ill have to try that one.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#27]
I relooked at your post at the top of the page.  I guess I need to start getting 250m plus kills...  I must not do that very often.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:28:52 PM EDT
[#29]
You and those locker games.  

I won't be playing much this week.  If at all.  My MIL is in town with us.  PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Haha will do
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 7:53:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You and those locker games.  

I won't be playing much this week.  If at all.  My MIL is in town with us.  PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!  
View Quote
Sounds like a good reason to play more.
I play locker most of time because I don't like dealing with vehicles and I just want to blast guys. It does get redundant though. I like the other maps with I have some friends playing with me, they are better at flying than I am.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I play locker most of time because I don't like dealing with vehicles and I just want to blast guys. It does get redundant though. I like the other maps with I have some friends playing with me, they are better at flying than I am.
View Quote
Yeah.  More playing.  LOL.  

Do you play metro?  That one is a lot of fun for that type of a map. I think I like it more than locker.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:42:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Do you play metro?  That one is a lot of fun for that type of a map. I think I like it more than locker.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea that one is fun.  Those stairway battles get crazy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:10:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Is that a DLC map? I think I played it a fear times after I bought Premium.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:13:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Second assault.   I like the battles at the outside buildings.  3 floors, crazy stuff.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Yea a dlc map.  

The rpg etc on the 3 floor fights are fun haha
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#37]
I played once this week.  Getting close to getting the last DMR....  The SCAR-H....  It better be worth it.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Metro is the new locker.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 1:49:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Yep.  Craziness.  I don't know how your games are so close.  LOL.  

I finally got the last DMR.  I meant to say it's the SCAR-"sv".  In their terms.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Many are not close at all. Seems like I am way late to this party. Only had Xbone and BF4 since New Years and it has been around for years.  I could of been playing BF4 on my PS3 a long time ago instead of COD.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 10:09:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I played once this week.  Getting close to getting the last DMR....  The SCAR-H....  It better be worth it.  
View Quote
Haha right.

Id love to have a scar rifle
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Aw man i need to get back on bf4 i miss playing everytime im in this thread haha.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 1:41:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Haha right.

Id love to have a scar rifle
View Quote
I haven't used it in the game yet.  (I meant the SV, the last DMR).  But on the range it seems like it has very little muzzle jump/recoil and may be a winner.  

I'm not real hopeful of getting a Recon Expert ribbon.  May take me forever.  However, I did set up my M40 with the rangefinder and the 40x scope.  And I'll definitely be trying some long range stuff.  The 20x sucks because the mildots are annoying when shooting long range.  The 40x hash marks are easier.  But I'll probably try to change the zero, as long as I know the distance with the range finder.  

I've had a few times where I was trading shots with dudes really far off and I'm not usually winning because they have better set ups.  LOL.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Played some over the weekend, and man i was tearing people up with the aws on locker haha just fully unloading the 100 round mag on the hall way fights
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#45]
I broke from my normal Locker or Metro and played Silk Road this weekend. It's all tank and chopper battles.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Silk road is one of my favorite sniping maps haha
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#47]
I was thinking the other day that I need to get on silk road and do some sniping.  There are some good infantry battles at the flags too.  At least when I play in there.  But yeah, it pays to be a mechanic in that map too.  Or someone with C4.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Haha yup its got a bit of everything
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 11:48:51 AM EDT
[#49]
I have used the SCAR-SV and it's very good.  You can shoot it fast and stay on target pretty darn well.  

But now I've gone and done a thing where I'm trying to only use guns that I own.   LOL.  Although for the M4 and A4 I still allow burst mode.    But one of my favorite rifles is my A2 20"er so I played a bunch with it the other day.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Haha nice.

I do miss my service m16a2 haha
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top