Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 36
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Right.  When it was a few of us playing we'd stick close by and get some good team work kills back on the 360.   Now it's hard to get time just to play and time it to get on a team with one of yall.. haha.
View Quote

I wish we could do that more.......  I still need a headset....  I got in a squad with some dudes that knew what they were doing but I still turn their talking off because it's just louder than the game itself....  Ugh...  I don't know if you can just turn them down.....

I've seen that game but know nothing about it.  I'll have to watch that thingy......
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah you can adjust each volume setting.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
If you have friends that don't have BF4 they can buy it for $5 on MS store, I think the sale last a week or two.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]
That's a great price...
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 11:10:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Seems I am on a roll with tight games.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Haha nice..
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Any word on discounted of free DLC? Still don't have the premium add ons and refuse to pay the $60
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#8]
The only free ones I've seen lately are the community ops, and the night ops
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Seems I am on a roll with tight games.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/413906/bf4-0-16-156233.JPG
View Quote

Wow that's crazy.   Lately all of mine have been my team getting slaughtered.  LOL.    I think I took a #1 spot in locker the other night.   But we still got beat.  I think I went 19/21.    I had a pretty fun double kill with the shotgun.  But then the third guy got me.   Boooooooo....
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#10]
BF1 free days on Xbox if you don't already have it.

The Battlefield 1 Origin Open Trial lets you play Battlefield 1 for free† and the trial version can be downloaded between March 3, 5AM PT and March 6, 10AM PT.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 9:01:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Wow that's crazy.   Lately all of mine have been my team getting slaughtered.  LOL.    I think I took a #1 spot in locker the other night.   But we still got beat.  I think I went 19/21.    I had a pretty fun double kill with the shotgun.  But then the third guy got me.   Boooooooo....
View Quote

What is your gamertag? Mine is  Captain XB1S
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What is your gamertag? Mine is  Captain XB1S
View Quote

abinmyveins

I gotta remember to pull this thread up when I'm on the XBOX.  So I can put your GT and the other guys in.  And look up what Drok said about where my clips are.  I guess he just liked a clip.  I found some today but they're from a loooooong time ago.  

I had a super close game last night.  In honor of you Dale.  LOL.  What time do you typically play?
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 12:42:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Around 8-11pm EST on weekdays. Varies on weekends. I had a good one tonight.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 2:41:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Are you always playing locker?   I had a close one on locker last night too.  

Nobody plays when I do....    Usually about midnight to 1.  Central.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 9:48:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Are you always playing locker?   I had a close one on locker last night too.  

Nobody plays when I do....    Usually about midnight to 1.  Central.
View Quote

Lately mostly locker. Not awake at that time.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 11:29:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Haha right me either ..

I love that map it's so action packed especially on hardcore
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#17]
I like it, but I prefer metro for a map of that type.  Can't really say why.
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Another good one this morning

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Dontcha love it when everyone gets hung up at the doorways of the big circular section?  LOL.  Sometimes its like a steady stream of rounds pumping through the door ways.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dontcha love it when everyone gets hung up at the doorways of the big circular section?  LOL.  Sometimes its like a steady stream of rounds pumping through the door ways.
View Quote

We call it the door war. lol
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 4:30:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hahahaha.  And you gotta have somebody on a look out behind you so nobody sneaks up the stairs.  LOL.   The door war.  I like that.  You can really rack up some kills sometimes there.  But it also gets kind of boring.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 4:38:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Today I downloaded BF4 for XB1 for 5 bucks.  I mostly play BF1.  Hopefully there's some transferable skills.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 5:44:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Hahahaha.  And you gotta have somebody on a look out behind you so nobody sneaks up the stairs.  LOL.   The door war.  I like that.  You can really rack up some kills sometimes there.  But it also gets kind of boring.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heck yeah.  

I put a claymore on the stairs for that reason
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Today I downloaded BF4 for XB1 for 5 bucks.  I mostly play BF1.  Hopefully there's some transferable skills.
View Quote

Nice.   What's your gt? Maybe we'll see you on sometime.

Drok556 is mine
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Not on locker this time.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Drok556 is mine
View Quote

DarthJohn1911

Ok, I suck.  You should probably stay far away.

Anyone play garden warfare 2 with the kids?  That game is actually pretty damn cool.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

DarthJohn1911

Anyone play garden warfare 2 with the kids?  That game is actually pretty damn cool.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drok556 is mine

DarthJohn1911

Haha, its all good I just play for fun not a high kd anyways.

Nope but the youngest plays it sometimes.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:18:05 PM EDT
[#28]
I got a personal high kill amount last night.  Or so my computer said.  It was like 26 or 28.  On Gulf of Oman no less.  You would think that would be more of a locker / metro thing.  

Geeez Dale, you are the master of close games.  LOL.  

Drok, 3 more engineer ribbons to go until expert so I can get my HK 9mmer.   Then I'll start working on sniper expert.  Although I don't really care about the gun you get.  I'm getting close to getting all the guns you can without playing the off line.....   I need the last DMR, I think 1 more shotgun, and a there's one more Machine Gun I can earn.    But then once you get them all where do you?  I guess that's when you learn to fly better.  LOL.  This one guy was just a wrecking ball with a jet on Firestorm last night.  It was annoying.  LOL.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

DarthJohn1911

View Quote

Captain XB1S and I'm not that good either, hard to compete with the reflexes of people half my age. I usually score decent because I play the objective but my KD ratio is normally bad.
I was having this problem of squeezing my hand when shooting and pushing down the right stick, which made me knife while shooting and getting killed. I learned you can remap the controls so I swapped B with RS, now when I push too hard on the stick I prone and keep shooting. I am starting to do this on purpose as my tactic.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:02:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I got a personal high kill amount last night.  Or so my computer said.  It was like 26 or 28.  On Gulf of Oman no less.  You would think that would be more of a locker / metro thing.  

Geeez Dale, you are the master of close games.  LOL.  

Drok, 3 more engineer ribbons to go until expert so I can get my HK 9mmer.   Then I'll start working on sniper expert.  Although I don't really care about the gun you get.  I'm getting close to getting all the guns you can without playing the off line.....   I need the last DMR, I think 1 more shotgun, and a there's one more Machine Gun I can earn.    But then once you get them all where do you?  I guess that's when you learn to fly better.  LOL.  This one guy was just a wrecking ball with a jet on Firestorm last night.  It was annoying.  LOL.
View Quote

Haha nice i have been stuck on playing sniper elite  but i really need to get back to bf4 and start unlocking stuff again.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:03:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Captain XB1S and I'm not that good either, hard to compete with the reflexes of people half my age. I usually score decent because I play the objective but my KD ratio is normally bad.
I was having this problem of squeezing my hand when shooting and pushing down the right stick, which made me knife while shooting and getting killed. I learned you can remap the controls so I swapped B with RS, now when I push too hard on the stick I prone and keep shooting. I am starting to do this on purpose as my tactic.
View Quote

Ha jjrea did that same thing and its posted here a bunch of pages back.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Ha jjrea did that same thing and its posted here a bunch of pages back.
View Quote

Yeah, that's what I do.  Every once in a while it works in my favor.  Because when I accidentally hit the stick too hard it's usually when things are really close and I'm surprised.  So a few times I've gone prone and keep firing and actually got the guy even if he had the jump on me.....   LOL.  

Dale, we sound like we play the same way too.  I can't stand when you're on a team and no one is going for the flags.  So I'm typically running around trying to get flags and not lose.  If for some reason we're getting our butts kicked and don't have many flags I usually play recon and lay down spawn beacon by a flag that isn't ours so me and whoever else is going to help will attack the flag.  So a lot of times when I play recon I'm not carrying a sniper rifle.   Something more close range attack-ish.   Or I use my pistol a lot.  Lately I've been trying to run and gun with my M40 with just a 4x acog and a laser on it for more close range action.  I have the straight pull so it reloads pretty fast.  But when the action is real close it just sucks.  LOL.  

You know what gun I want to like that I never seem to do well with?  The stupid shorty shotgun as your back up.  I swear I barely ever get hits and when I do they don't go down, even at close range.  Blaaaaaaaa.....  I'm way better with a pistol.   The G18 can be pretty sweet at super close range.  But then at distance it kind of bites.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#33]
That shorty is great when they run around the corner and dont know your there with it lol.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 2:56:13 PM EDT
[#34]
I don't think I've even got one kill with it.  

I've been using the 1014 mostly lately.  Put a full choke on that baby and you got yourself a gun.  And an eotech.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#35]
90% of the time I play Recon so I can use the beacon. I never use snipers, occasionally a DMR but mostly a carbine or shotgun.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:45:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Haha, was playing same match as drok556 and I didn't even know it. The locker one might of been my best ever KD ratio of 1.5
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:59:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Haha yup.

mine was 1.75 but i also used the rpg to help that round i got 2 double kills and a tripple kill. So not bad getting 7 kills in 3 shots
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Dang.  I missed all the fun.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Right. You play to late for me haha, stupid time zones..

Also got to play overwatch for ar dale on lancang dam , he was on the island and i was way up in the hills. Didnt get to play that one to long my girl got home haha
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#40]
I rented a BF4 server for a week, it's only $1/day. Had a marathon weekend with my son and a few friends, I was picturing myself as a basement dwelling nerd. LOL
It was the first time I ever used a sniper, pretty fun having sniper battles with friends. They always want to do knifes only, not sure what the attraction is but I did pretty good at it.

I let my friends be admins, I think they got my server reported. Last night all the settings, description and custom map rotations were gone.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 4:44:10 PM EDT
[#41]
I want to play commander more.  But I'm not even sure how to become one.  I was hitting some button the other night and saw it, but I don't remember what it was.  Might've been when I was muting someone.  LOL.  

Finally got my Engineer Expert.  Used the UMP9 a little bit and I do like it.  The iron sights on it are probably one of the best in the game.  But now I gotta work on Expert Sniper.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Ive wondered how the server thing worked, i may have to do it sometime.  

Heck yea join the sniper ranks, i was on locker and they had us pushed all the way to our spawn so i took out the sr338 and started sniping them haha
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 11:16:48 AM EDT
[#43]
I think when you join the game or are at the deploy/switch squad or team menu is where you select commander but there is no going back once you do. I did it once, seemed boring and didn't really help that much. If you had 32 people that worked together it might be more meaningful.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 1:25:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I think when you join the game or are at the deploy/switch squad or team menu is where you select commander but there is no going back once you do. I did it once, seemed boring and didn't really help that much. If you had 32 people that worked together it might be more meaningful.
View Quote

Yeah, it would be good if people worked together.  I hear what you're saying.  I try to follow orders when there is a commander.  And communicate with my com rose.  Or whatever they call that menu.   It's usually, I need more ammo.  LOL.  

I took first place and I think 3rd last night.  Now I'm focusing on Support and Sniper.  I need 1 more LMG and Recon Expert.  I was getting some good kills with the sniper rifle, but I never get any ribbons for it.  Ugh.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 8:00:11 AM EDT
[#45]
I still have a server till 3pm est friday, I might renew it though. Name is "Captains server".
It's empty a lot of the time so if you have a few friends and want to do person battles jump on it. Takes 4 players to make it start. It's official so your kills count, it normally is set to conquest classic map rotation.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#46]
That's a good way to play.  I gotta add you as a friend.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:05:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Aw crap i work till 7pm fri.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm trying to level up my LMG's and I'm not that good with them.  Anybody got any tips?  

And how in the world do you actually achieve any kind of sniper ribbons?  I get kills, I get head shots, I get no ribbons.......
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Lmgs are great in 5he locker/transit  maps where you just unload on people. Thats how i got the aws upgraded.

The sniper awards can be a pain. Most of the time i have gotten them i was a good distance away or on hardcore where i can get multiple kills with out them seeing me.

Gonna try to be on tonight
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#50]
I do OK with the LSAT.  I do really well with the U100.  But you lose the extra ammo capacity with that thing.  

But yeah, I don't like my chances about getting Recon Expert.  
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top