Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 36
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I finally got a sniper ribbon two nights ago.  I put a laser on my M40 and the 4x ACOG and was trying to use it much of the game.  For close up and such.  I got a 1 shot kill at close range.  I've had a few of those.  But usually it's like OH CRAP I'm not aiming but this guy jumped me out of nowhere and boom and I just hip fire without really aiming.  LOL.  This time I used the laser.  It's not my favorite way to sight, and I hate that they can give your position away.  But It seemed to help me get some more kills.    

It's really not a bad way to go because half the time when I'm trying to shoot long range with a more powerful optic, everyone is running around.  The only time I've made kills long range is countersniping.  I'll either get killed or hit by some guy and then I'll respawn with my sniper rifle and take them out because they don't move.  Like dunces.  Some guys do move once they kill you.  Which is really the best way to go.   I think.  I'll have to keep at it.  Getting engineer ribbons is like pulling teeth too.  Ugh.  

That's a cool  PA sight.  I see that it's not the advanced micro but 1K hours is nothing to sneeze at.  Plus that one has knobs.  And 90 bucks with a good mount is a good deal.  The new PA sight they're putting out is the Advanced Micro and it's going to have knobs instead of those small buttons under the rubber.  I guess that's what people were calling for.  Looks pretty nice.  

I'm debating on getting a Larue mount for the PRO.  It could lose 2 ounces.  The one that is just straight up and down and 1/3 cowitness.  I forget the number of it.  But that's a lot of money to just shed 2 ounces.....  
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Long range ones can be a pain. They are also time consuming lol..

Nah its an older rds but it's worked great for me for awhile now.  Im not a fan of the push button I like the knobs so I know what settings I'm on since one of my rds has nvg compatibility..   when they finally die I'll upgrade to a newer version.  I really need to get a scope that works for 308 I don't think the one I have works for that round. But it could be me since I'm more used to irons.haha

Yea that's quite a price to weight difference that idk if it's worth the 2oz..
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Everything is so expensive.....    I think I might have found a way to reconfigure my recce to use the Aimpoint.    The thing is, I don't feel like I need it for home defense distances.  But you start getting out past 25 meters and my eyes suck with the carbine sight radius and the Aimpoint does make aiming easier.  I don't really like the tube muddying up the sight picture.  But my eyes just aren't what they used to be.    

On the other hand, once you start shooting at 100 yards, glass is nice.  But a 1-4 weighs even more than a PRO, so........

I always feel like there is never a perfect solution.  With my carry pistols too.  Booooooo.....  They all do something but I've yet to go, this one is perfect.  My G26 comes close, but it's got things I don't like about it.  Is it like that for you and your guns?  Or are you satisfied?  

I was getting my butt kicked last night on BF4.  It was no good.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Overall I'm gtg with how they're set up.  I still may get some night sites for the g19 but haven't gotten around to it yet. And Id like to get a light for my girls rifle.  

This is my go to rifle for every thing except for suppression shooting since it's pined and welded haha.  Kinda should of thought it through better

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 1:41:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, but your barrel is a good idea for an HD / SHTF gun cuz it's LW.  Both of my carbines are Hbars.  One is a recce 16" mid and I have an M4gery 14.7" pinned and welded too.  It's got an A2 FH on it though.  So I think if I ever got a corncob, it would go on there.  At least I think that one fits on an A2.  I don't know if I'd ever go down that road or not.....  Although it might be a good idea if I had to shoot it indoors.  I saw someone post some real stubby ones in the MK18 thread.  One of those would be cool.  

What light is that and what rail is that?  It looks like that thing would have good balance.  You got an H2 buffer in there or what?  I'm guessing you built that thing, eh?  Is that lower an Alexander Arms?  Most of my stuff is RRA.  I do have a Colt 20"er which I love, but that thing throws POI really bad from one load to the next.  Plus it's just kind of long for indoors.  And I hate that I can't shoot different kinds of ammo through it without having to aim like 4-6" differently from load to load at 50 yards.  It's annoying.  I do like how they balance though too.  

My M4gery is the one I've been trying to tweak for HD / SHTF.  But the HBar does get to the point where I'm like, ugh, that's heavy.  Once I put the aimpoint on and stick in a loaded 20 rounder.  With a 30 rounder I'm like, booooooooo....  I know, what a weakling I am.  I shoot it that way and don't really notice  it a the range.  Other than that I think it handles quicker and more handy when I just have the iron sight on there.  A carry handle I cut down.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:09:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Yo drok! Joined a game of golmud with you earlier today. You went 1-3! What the hell was that! Haha 
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 5:54:55 PM EDT
[#7]
He was probably tucked away somewhere pretending to be Carlos Hathcock.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, but your barrel is a good idea for an HD / SHTF gun cuz it's LW.  Both of my carbines are Hbars.  One is a recce 16" mid and I have an M4gery 14.7" pinned and welded too.  It's got an A2 FH on it though.  So I think if I ever got a corncob, it would go on there.  At least I think that one fits on an A2.  I don't know if I'd ever go down that road or not.....  Although it might be a good idea if I had to shoot it indoors.  I saw someone post some real stubby ones in the MK18 thread.  One of those would be cool.  

What light is that and what rail is that?  It looks like that thing would have good balance.  You got an H2 buffer in there or what?  I'm guessing you built that thing, eh?  Is that lower an Alexander Arms?  Most of my stuff is RRA.  I do have a Colt 20"er which I love, but that thing throws POI really bad from one load to the next.  Plus it's just kind of long for indoors.  And I hate that I can't shoot different kinds of ammo through it without having to aim like 4-6" differently from load to load at 50 yards.  It's annoying.  I do like how they balance though too.  

My M4gery is the one I've been trying to tweak for HD / SHTF.  But the HBar does get to the point where I'm like, ugh, that's heavy.  Once I put the aimpoint on and stick in a loaded 20 rounder.  With a 30 rounder I'm like, booooooooo....  I know, what a weakling I am.  I shoot it that way and don't really notice  it a the range.  Other than that I think it handles quicker and more handy when I just have the iron sight on there.  A carry handle I cut down.  

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o475/NomadABPos/2017%20Guns/IMG_8861_zps7pcrybmv.jpg
View Quote

It's a surefire 6p with a malkoff led upgrade. Yup I built it myself but I did that to all mine...  it's the spikes crusader. It may have the h2 or just a regular carbine one.

When I get my 9mm suppressed sbr done thatll be my HD gun  it's really short and easy to handle with light recoil haha.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yo drok! Joined a game of golmud with you earlier today. You went 1-3! What the hell was that! Haha 
View Quote

Well I joined near the end and haven't played bf4 in a good 6 or so months  after getting blasted by a couple vehicles I took to the hills and finally got a nice head shot kill of a guy using a launcher...then match over

I did better after a couple games of locker, had to get back into the controls haha.

And besides the stupid excuses, I don't normally have a great kd haha I just have fun.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He was probably tucked away somewhere pretending to be Carlos Hathcock.
View Quote

Haha you know me so well..   if I'd have done that right off I'd at least have a better kd haha
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#11]
My KD sucks too, typically.  I'm too busy running towards gunfire with recklessness.  LOL.  I had a really good game last night on Rogue Transmission.  I went 18/16, got 2 engineer ribbons (I think I have like 17 to go to get engineer expert) and was putting the hurt on a bunch of people with the M14.  I got the eotech and magnifier on that gun. It's a decent set up for that gun.  Actually I use that on quite a few guns and like it pretty well.  

I do like your idea of a 9mm carbine for HD.  Not as loud as an SBR 5.56....   Did you get a 9mm buffer yet?  I think I'm going to buy an H2 or H3 for my M4gery and put the 9mm on the EE.  It works well with it, but I hear you can get a bit more bolt bounce with them....  Of course I don't know why you would get more bolt bounce with 5.56 and not 9mm....  Hmmmm....  I gotta think about that one now.  

Anyways.....  I've heard of the malkoff thingies.  My Surefire could probably use one because it's old and is halogen.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Yea. I jumped on the bf4 on the 360...wow what a difference haha

Not sure what I have now lol. It maybe just an h2 but cycles fine I'll have to check the buffer though just to make sure now haha.

Bolt bounce.  Hmm haven't heard that so idk I can't help ya there lol.

Yeah that malkoff is great, it takes the 65 lumen oe lamp and jumps to 100+ depending on what one you get. I just got the 160 lumen (natural light) m61nl. so I could have a good battery life and brightness. Vs really bright and short life etc. I can tell ya they're not cheap at $44 for the drop in but Imo it's worth it.

Attachment Attached File

This one
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Add me on Xbox One: doctor roidbot
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Add me on Xbox One: doctor roidbot
View Quote

That one might be easy to remember when I hop on tonight.  doctor roidbot.  Catchy.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yea. I jumped on the bf4 on the 360...wow what a difference haha

Not sure what I have now lol. It maybe just an h2 but cycles fine I'll have to check the buffer though just to make sure now haha.

Bolt bounce.  Hmm haven't heard that so idk I can't help ya there lol.

Yeah that malkoff is great, it takes the 65 lumen oe lamp and jumps to 100+ depending on what one you get. I just got the 160 lumen (natural light) m61nl. so I could have a good battery life and brightness. Vs really bright and short life etc. I can tell ya they're not cheap at $44 for the drop in but Imo it's worth it.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/398829/20170213-151144-146011.JPG
This one
View Quote

Nice pic....  Thanks for that.  The streamlight I have on the carbine right now is only 70 lumens and for me that's pleeeeenty of light indoors.  In my house at least.  I don't have any huge rooms.  I think the living room is live 14 x 16.  And that's the biggest room.  Although the hall connects with the living room and it's going on 10 yards or more from one end to the other.  Anyways....  Outside I could see how you might want more light than that.  But I'm good with the lower light.  My eyes can be kind of sensitive.  Even that 70 lumens almost gives me white spots in my sight if I'm strobing it in the dark.  Much more and it will.  I'm guessing yours doesn't do that to you?????

I finally got a Sniper Ribbon last night.  No kidding I got it on Metro.  LOL.  The M40 with a laser and the 4x ACOG is proving to be a pretty good all around run and gun type set up.  With the straight pull.  It's not always great and I'll transition to the pistol if I know I'm going to need to lay down some lead.  But it's pretty fun to play with it like that.  Kind of like your son running around with an RDS on a bolt gun.  LOL.   The ACOG gives me some better range and I was trying to find places to see guys down a ways and put the hurt on them unsuspectingly.   The LMG guys kind of rule that map though.  LOL.  

I got 1 or 2 C4 kills too.  Those are always tons of fun.   I have still yet to find a longer range sniper rifle that I actually like, besides the M40.  Whenever I try the other guns I have, they feel kind of....  wonky and I don't make as good of shots with them.   The bigger ones just don't point as well.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh its bright and reflects off the white walls pretty good haha.  But if it hit you in the eyes.(°•°•°•°•°•°) that's all you see.

Man I keep getting on servers where I can only seem to get a few kills maaaan.. I did send ya a couple clips to watch. Haha.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Oooooo, sweet, I'll watch them.  I had a couple of good clips lately but I'm still not sure how to find where they go in my xbox to pull them up again and send them to you.  LOL.....  One day I'll figure it out.

My second game last night was like that.  I was getting spanked left and right.  It was like 5 / 10 and I wasn't even sniping.  Seemed like every time I turned around there was a tank or helicopter or dude pouring fire into me before I could react to any of it.  LOL.   Although the few kills I did get were pretty sweet.  I'm trying to stick to DMR's and Shotguns and sniper rifles right now because those are the only ones I haven't completed all the way.  

I earned that goofy looking sniper rifle that comes with the suppressor but it's like a short barrel with a newfangled stock.  I think it's the last one in the list or 2nd last.  I don't even know how I earned it.  It was on that one game on locker where I was using my sniper rifle the whole time.  Anyways...  It's kind of cool.   I think I got a kill with it one game last night.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 5:47:19 PM EDT
[#18]
-On Home, move right and select My games & apps.
-Choose Apps, and then select Game DVR.
-Select View all captures, choose On Xbox Live in the first filter box, and then select the screenshot you want to use.
-Press the Menu button , and then select Share

Or something like that haha.

Yea I know that one I don't think I've used it yet haha.  

I got into a ranked hardcore server I was getting killed way to fast and I couldn't seem to even get a kill even with mag dumps into people..  so after the 5th death I quit haha.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Do you guys use the battle app/website?
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

I have my PC next to me when I game on Xbox. It's easier for me to make loadout changes on the website while the Xbox is in game, can do a few other things and review past stats. If you have a tablet you are suppose to be able to show the mini map on it, doesn't work for PC or phone.

I play BF4 about every night around 8-10pm EST. Captain XB1S
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Do you guys use the battle app/website?
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/

I have my PC next to me when I game on Xbox. It's easier for me to make loadout changes on the website while the Xbox is in game, can do a few other things and review past stats. If you have a tablet you are suppose to be able to show the mini map on it, doesn't work for PC or phone.

I play BF4 about every night around 8-10pm EST. Captain XB1S
View Quote

Just on my phone I do.  It's kinda a pain to use on the phone haha.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 3:44:53 PM EDT
[#21]
I only got into a hardcore map, once.  It was kind of annoying.  But then I was getting kills faster too.....   My son likes when it takes less hits to kill.  It's more like COD.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Some maps are fun, sniping is better on hardcore since they cant see where you are after the shot haha.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, that's one of the really bad bummers about sniping on a normal map.  It's almost not fair......  But whatever it's a game.  

DUDE!!!!  I WATCHED THOSE CLIPS YOU SENT ME!!!!

You ARE a Carlos Hathcock.  That first one you sent was amazing.  On the move....  led him just right with the right amount of drop.  That one was sweet.  And the other two were pretty impressive too.  Headshots.  I swear you could see blood in one of them.  It was kind of wow.........  splat.  Yikes....   Was that the Cheytac?  I didn't recognize the rear of that gun.   I don't have them all yet.  

I was LOL'ing in the middle of the night when I watched them.  That was some impressive precision shooting.   I think you need a real life precision rig.  Do you have one?   I like my recce and my loaded M1A.  They're both pretty accurate.  The thing I lack is a scope with target turrets or a BDC reticle.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Haha thanks, yup the srr 61 .408 I always miss recording the best ones.  I had a guy laying down and got the kill and right when I hit him another guy appeared right next to him standing and I got the kill

I have an ar10 308, I have a 20"barrel on it with a 4-12×44 scope.  Idk if it's the scope or the ammo but I cant seem to get a good group with it. The scope isn't high end by any means.. they just cost soooooo much for a good one   I really want a rem 700 or m1a in 308 or 30-06 for a precision rifle.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I wonder what's the deal with it.  I can get MOA and even a bit better with my Loaded M1A.  Even with the stupid springy mount.  It's an accurate gun, for now.  They say the bedding is the weak spot and accuracy goes to crap after lots of rounds.  Which I haven't put through mine.  Some, but not thousands...  

But I do see people struggle to get AR10's to group.  I hear a lot of, It's the shooter, talk, but sometimes I wonder.  IMHO, the AR platform in general seems like it needs a bit more TLC to get it to group good in comparison to bolt guns of course.  That's probably not too weird as it might be like that with all Semi's.  My recce is pretty accurate, but the M1A is more accurate.  FOR ME, at least.   I've always wanted a .223/5.56 bolt gun with a good, precision barrel to see if it's more the round than the gun.   Or something.

I haven't played BF4 in a few days.  Going through withdrawals......
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Idk.  I mean I'm on paper and getting hits but man I can't keep them within 5 inches of each other.   I really haven't put many rounds through it so maybe needs more breaking in..  I'm on the border of just getting rid of it for an m1a.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:39:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Anyone go for the "phantom" assignments yet?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:34:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Nope haven't got a single one yet.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#29]
I've never seen these phantom assignments......  interesting.....

Had a couple of good games last night.  I was like #3 the second game.  Not great KD ratio again, but I guess I did enough stuff to get like 10K points.....  Somewhere around there.  Achieved shotgun expert.  Yaaaay.  LOL.  Now if I could just get Engineer and Recon expert.  It feels like it's going to take me forever.  LOL.  

5" is no good.   With good ammo my Loaded M1A has broken MOA twice that I remember.  And can be a pretty consistent 1.5 MOA gun with ammo it likes.  I haven't had accuracy fall off yet.  But I'm not really sure how many rounds are through it.  Less than 1k.  But I think over 500.   And it has shot really well in 2 different stocks.  I have the wood stock it came with and I also picked up a stock from the EE that was from springfield.  It was in the older days they used to take USGI synthetic stocks and spray that bedliner on them.  Last range session I had was in that stock and it shot very well.  

I don't know man.   I've seen a few other people struggle to get good accuracy from their AR 10's.   But everyone loves them on here.  And maybe they ARE better than an M1A.  But I like my M1A.  They're not cheap though.  An AR10 is probably more cost effective.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Haha yea those badges take some time getting l.

Nice m1a!!
I wonder how hard it is to part together an m1a like an ar.. I feel that's the only way I'm gonna afford one haha.

I didn't try high end ammo so that may be a factor but I've wanted an m14 forever and the m1a is as close as I'll get to it so I'm trying v to find a decent used one.

The 5" is at 200 yds just resting on my gun bag. What do you use for moa ammo.

Idk about cost effective since mine over all was probably close to the price of a basic m1a
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Doesn't get closer than this. I was just trying to not be the one killed to loose the game.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Haha no kidding, I've only seen it down to the 50s before.. that's crazy
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Doesn't get closer than this. I was just trying to not be the one killed to loose the game.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/413906/BF4-151923.JPG
View Quote

LOL.   Wow!!!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Haha yea those badges take some time getting l.

Nice m1a!!
I wonder how hard it is to part together an m1a like an ar.. I feel that's the only way I'm gonna afford one haha.

I didn't try high end ammo so that may be a factor but I've wanted an m14 forever and the m1a is as close as I'll get to it so I'm trying v to find a decent used one.

The 5" is at 200 yds just resting on my gun bag. What do you use for moa ammo.

Idk about cost effective since mine over all was probably close to the price of a basic m1a
View Quote

Oh, 200 yards.  That's not too bad at all.  I didn't realize you meant 200 yards.  What does it do at 100?   I have shot mine at 200 and I got a 3.5" group, 10 rounds with Portugese surplus. I have to dig out the picture.....   But it shoots that portugese really well.  That's some good surplus ammo.   But yeah, I could probably shrink that down by using match ammo.   Strangely enough the stuff I seem to have the best luck with is Remington 168 grain match.  Federal Gold Medal Match 168's do well too.  I've not tried heavier ammo yet......

Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah not bad but not what I want haha.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Well if you want tiny groups, a bolt gun is really the way to go.  Eh?  If that's what you mean.  I always wanted a kick butt bolt gun.  But man everything is so expensive.  Especially in the "precision" shooting world.  Heck, a good mount and rings on a bolt gun can be a LOT of money if you really do the good stuff.  Then the stocks, yowza.  And good glass.

Would be fun though.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Yeah probably,  I just mean at least 3 and under haha.

But a rem 700 in .338 lapua heavy profile, atlas bipod, a triijicon long rang scope, m4oa2 or a3 stock. Now that would be incredible
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Your more man than me.  I draw the limit at the normal .30 cals for recoil.  I'm too much of a wuss for anything more.  I don't even like shooting a lot of rounds of .308 through my M1A.  I think last session I did like 60 and I was like, I'm done.  I'm not even sure it was that much.....  I forget now.  

I've probably asked you this before, but how much does your go to AR weigh that you pictured earlier?   With all the stuff.  Maybe unloaded.  Or loaded.  Either way.....
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Haha I don't mind recoil to a point, the ar10 recoil isnt all that bad now when I put a box of 12g through.. I be sore for the next day haha.

I really have no idea how much it weighs, I need to get a scale to find out.  I'd guess at least 7 or 8 lbs unloaded
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#40]
When I was younger I'd go shoot trap at this place with my BIL.  I would just wear a T shirt.  LOL.  12 gauge. My mossberg 500 has a recoil pad, but it's a pretty old gun.  Before rubber buttpads had much give to them.  It's basically pretty hard rubber.  It's probably just slightly better than a metal buttplate, like on the Garand / M1A.   I'd always have a bruise from that one (shooting trap).  But it was sort of a bruise of pride.  I'm just not that tough any more.  LOL.  

Plus seriously, I think people really overlook the power of harsh recoil to induce a flinch.  I think a lot of guys pretend to be tough but they're shooting takes a hit and they just don't want to admit it.  I'm sure some bad to the bone guys can handle it.  Not me though.  I'll keep my flinching to a minimum if possible.  

I couldn't believe my eyes last night.  I got a total of 5 engineer ribbons and I swear I didn't do any more fixing than other games when sometimes I don't even get one.  I'm like, yaaaaay!!  But confused as to how they determine when you actually get them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Yeah I hear ya, im not saying I'm tough but when ya know it's coming I feel as though I'm ready for the kick and then try to put more focus on the follow up shot, then deal with the soreness later haha.  If you get what I'm struggling to say. It may just be all in my head too

Idk how the ribbons work because that also happens to me. I'll get maybe 1 or 2 then a different time I'll get like 7 plus  maybe it's from getting the score close but swapping to something different etc..
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Common theme for me.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Haha,   must be good games
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:32:55 AM EDT
[#44]
And again, but finally won.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#45]
 that's funny how often that happens .
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 4:00:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Haha,   must be good games
View Quote

Yeah, I would think those are some fun ones being so close!
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#47]
I've noticed something last couple times I played.  Dudes are getting smart because a lot of times there will be tanks running together.  Like 2 or 3 of them.  Well tanks and assault vehicles or whatever.  And man they're hard to stop when there's multiple hard targets rolling together.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I've noticed something last couple times I played.  Dudes are getting smart because a lot of times there will be tanks running together.  Like 2 or 3 of them.  Well tanks and assault vehicles or whatever.  And man they're hard to stop when there's multiple hard targets rolling together.
View Quote

If everyone played as a team it would be unstoppable.Still it's a lot more team like playing conquest then team death match, which seems to be free for all.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If everyone played as a team it would be unstoppable.Still it's a lot more team like playing conquest then team death match, which seems to be free for all.
View Quote

Right.  When it was a few of us playing we'd stick close by and get some good team work kills back on the 360.   Now it's hard to get time just to play and time it to get on a team with one of yall.. haha.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 4:07:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Hey jj have you tried the new sniper elite?   It's pretty fun, but also has really brutality graphic bullet shot cams haha.

Sniper Elite 4 - Official Teaser Trailer - 2016
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top