Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#1]
5hrs in just left the first zone.  So far so good.  ultra 40-50 fps  high 60-61 fps. Crafting is definitely a time sink.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 3:38:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
5hrs in just left the first zone.  So far so good.  ultra 40-50 fps  high 60-61 fps. Crafting is definitely a time sink.
View Quote

Shit, I was 5 hours in and barely done anything.  Too busy doing the oooooh, ahhhhhhh, and Oh look, berries!  Flowers!  Ghouls!    Being distracted in these games like that can cause mass time sinks!
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 6:08:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm digging it so far though even as a seasoned Witcher player I am getting my ass kicked on Blood and Broken Bones difficulty. I think that is mostly because I just powered through 100% of TW2 in a matter of days and am still used to having tons of skills and the best equipment in the game...

The graphics thing was disappointing for a minute or two but I quickly got over it. Hopefully they do bring back the quality but if not, this is still fine in my opinion. It's not GTA V but I think it looks pretty darn good. Photorealism isn't the only thing needed to create atmosphere, though it very much helps.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 6:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm digging it so far though even as a seasoned Witcher player I am getting my ass kicked on Blood and Broken Bones difficulty. I think that is mostly because I just powered through 100% of TW2 in a matter of days and am still used to having tons of skills and the best equipment in the game...

The graphics thing was disappointing for a minute or two but I quickly got over it. Hopefully they do bring back the quality but if not, this is still fine in my opinion. It's not GTA V but I think it looks pretty darn good. Photorealism isn't the only thing needed to create atmosphere, though it very much helps.
View Quote

I'm getting my ass kicked on easy. I don't want to hear it.

How the hell do you block when fighting monsters
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 7:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The secret to Witcher games is to roll and dodge to avoid attacks, not block.  Blocking is mostly useless, IMO (except for actual timed parrying, though signs generally work better for stopping attacks than parrying does).  In the Witcher 2 I mostly just rolled around the battlefield, and TW3 so far has been the same.

As a witcher, you are more of a mobile and lightweight fighter, not a guy who gets into stand-up fights with more heavily armed and armored opponents.  Roll into the battle, hit from the side and behind, then roll away.  Maybe speccing Geralt to heavy armor and heavy attacks might allow you to get into stand up fights, but even then I doubt it.

As a direct answer to your question though, I don't know.  Blocking has been very hit and miss (pun intended ) for me.  It's inconsistent enough that I just went back to doing what I've done in TW2 - rolling and dodging.  It's a pretty forgiving system, so when you see an enemy swing or lunge, just get out of the way.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 8:05:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The secret to Witcher games is to roll and dodge to avoid attacks, not block.  Blocking is mostly useless, IMO (except for actual timed parrying, though signs generally work better for stopping attacks than parrying does).  In the Witcher 2 I mostly just rolled around the battlefield, and TW3 so far has been the same.

As a witcher, you are more of a mobile and lightweight fighter, not a guy who gets into stand-up fights with more heavily armed and armored opponents.  Roll into the battle, hit from the side and behind, then roll away.  Maybe speccing Geralt to heavy armor and heavy attacks might allow you to get into stand up fights, but even then I doubt it.

As a direct answer to your question though, I don't know.  Blocking has been very hit and miss (pun intended ) for me.  It's inconsistent enough that I just went back to doing what I've done in TW2 - rolling and dodging.  It's a pretty forgiving system, so when you see an enemy swing or lunge, just get out of the way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive been doing more rolls than Spetsnaz
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd have to agree. Blocking has only ever helped my in fighting humans. Even then I won't bother unless the only threat is right in front of me. Otherwise I make my way to the outside of the battle and cut away at the edges of the group.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 10:25:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Blocking isnt worth even attempting.  Use Alt to dodge or roll around and slash at them.  Hit then roll, hit then dodge.

Tip for ghouls:  Hit them a few times, they will jump back and start glowing red.  This means they are going to attack.  Don't wait, soon as they jump back, advance and roll behind them or dodge.  Then finish them off.

Humans and Drowner type mobs I've found just an onslaught of blows takes them down fast.  Your fast attack generally hits too fast for them to respond to your attacks 1 on 1.  Multiple targets that doesn't work, single target though have at it.

I'm playing on Death March, hardest difficulty, it's not easy.  I have 500gb worth of gameplay to compress and upload overnight.  I did part of White Orchard last night and uploaded the gameplay of it, tonight I have everything from where I left off up to leaving White Orchard.

When the videos are posted, watch me kill stuff.  May help you.  I die my fair share, but understand that it's on the hardest difficulty you can set the game to, a few hits and you're dead.

Will post links when they are done, or you can just keep looking for new uploads on my youtube sometime tomorrow morning.

Death March = insane.  I died so many times trying to kill the Griffon.  You can craft a fairly nice silver sword early on, I suggest hunting the materials down and crafting that, the steel sword you can get fairly early, and the armor.  Something Viper something, forget the exact name.  Very good equipment, very easy to make.  Makes killing Ghouls so much easier .

Water = treasure chests = crafting recipes and some neat stuff.  Once you get your crossbow, kill wildlife, lots of health regen food!
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Blocking isnt worth even attempting.  Use Alt to dodge or roll around and slash at them.  Hit then roll, hit then dodge.

Tip for ghouls:  Hit them a few times, they will jump back and start glowing red.  This means they are going to attack.  Don't wait, soon as they jump back, advance and roll behind them or dodge.  Then finish them off.

Humans and Drowner type mobs I've found just an onslaught of blows takes them down fast.  Your fast attack generally hits too fast for them to respond to your attacks 1 on 1.  Multiple targets that doesn't work, single target though have at it.

I'm playing on Deathmatch, hardest difficulty, it's not easy.  I have 500gb worth of gameplay to compress and upload overnight.  I did part of White Orchard last night and uploaded the gameplay of it, tonight I have everything from where I left off up to leaving White Orchard.

When the videos are posted, watch me kill stuff.  May help you.  I die my fair share, but understand that it's on the hardest difficulty you can set the game to, a few hits and you're dead.

Will post links when they are done, or you can just keep looking for new uploads on my youtube sometime tomorrow morning.

Deathmatch = insane.  I died so many times trying to kill the Griffon.  You can craft a fairly nice silver sword early on, I suggest hunting the materials down and crafting that, the steel sword you can get fairly early, and the armor.  Something Viper something, forget the exact name.  Very good equipment, very easy to make.  Makes killing Ghouls so much easier .

Water = treasure chests = crafting recipes and some neat stuff.  Once you get your crossbow, kill wildlife, lots of health regen food!
View Quote

Where is the guy who will make weapons for you?  The dwarf will only make armor, as far as I've been able to tell.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 10:51:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Where is the guy who will make weapons for you?  The dwarf will only make armor, as far as I've been able to tell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm playing on Deathmatch, hardest difficulty, it's not easy.  I have 500gb worth of gameplay to compress and upload overnight.  I did part of White Orchard last night and uploaded the gameplay of it, tonight I have everything from where I left off up to leaving White Orchard.

Deathmatch = insane.  I died so many times trying to kill the Griffon.  You can craft a fairly nice silver sword early on, I suggest hunting the materials down and crafting that, the steel sword you can get fairly early, and the armor.  Something Viper something, forget the exact name.  Very good equipment, very easy to make.  Makes killing Ghouls so much easier .

Once you go up to the Nilfgardian camp the quartermaster will make them for you.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 11:14:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Once you go up to the Nilfgardian camp the quartermaster will make them for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, him.  I met him but he doesn't show up as a weaponsmith on my map.  I'm just cleaning up before I leave White Orchard so I'll visit him before I go away.  I have both of the viper weapon schematics and the components to make them, but couldn't find anyone to actually do the crafting.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 11:54:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Oh, him.  I met him but he doesn't show up as a weaponsmith on my map.  I'm just cleaning up before I leave White Orchard so I'll visit him before I go away.  I have both of the viper weapon schematics and the components to make them, but couldn't find anyone to actually do the crafting.
View Quote

Yup, he can do it.  I went on a silver hunting spree trying to make mine lol.  Had 2 bars, needed more silver, took a while to find them.  Not sure if the stuff is harder to find or not on the higher difficulties but it was pretty tough to get all the bars I needed.

Made the nice armor and the 2 swords before I left the area, sadly wasn't able to make the Silver sword prior to the Griffon fight, that would have helped a lot.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 12:45:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm on PC  about 3 hours in. Playing on ultra settings (suck it console players), no freezes what so ever so far and I'm liking the gameplay and all the choices you have to make. So far I haven't been able to find a crossbow which is what I really want. For a brand new game IMO the graphics aren't impressive at all they look like the same "next-gen" graphics I've been seeing for the last 3 years.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 2:01:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm on PC  about 3 hours in. Playing on ultra settings (suck it console players), no freezes what so ever so far and I'm liking the gameplay and all the choices you have to make. So far I haven't been able to find a crossbow which is what I really want. For a brand new game IMO the graphics aren't impressive at all they look like the same "next-gen" graphics I've been seeing for the last 3 years.
View Quote

Crossbow is a story addition; keep playing and you'll get one.

The graphics were supposedly nerfed on PC (watchdogs syndrome?), but you can change them back in the INI files or something.  I'm already having enough trouble maxing them at 1440, so I'm not going to bother.  But if your rig can handle it and you're running things at 1080, it might be worth researching.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 4:00:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Playing on deathmarch...yea it is beastly. Downed the griffin but havent left first area yet. Stilk have '?' Marks to clear.

Have more trouble with wolf packs than I did the griffin
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 5:36:30 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The graphics were supposedly nerfed on PC (watchdogs syndrome?), but you can change them back in the INI files or something.  I'm already having enough trouble maxing them at 1440, so I'm not going to bother.  But if your rig can handle it and you're running things at 1080, it might be worth researching.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's really bizarre considering CD Projekt Red was a long time PC developer.

Link Posted: 5/20/2015 7:35:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3D Realms tried to stay up to date with technology during development and everyone saw the end result of Duke Nukem Forever.  I think CDPR ran into the same issue.  They built this amazing tech demo for E3 and found out that to reach that goal over multiple platforms wasn't going to happen, so they removed graphical features.  Watch Dogs was once a PS4 exclusive then it went multi-platform and took a graphical hit.  Rockstar slaved to build PC gamers it's own version of GTA V and its optimization for the PC is bad.  Does it suck to loose eye candy? Yes, but the game launched, feelings were hurt and all CDPR can do is try to patch their product.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Playing on deathmarch...yea it is beastly. Downed the griffin but havent left first area yet. Stilk have '?' Marks to clear.

Have more trouble with wolf packs than I did the griffin
View Quote

Wolf packs I use my horse on.  I just sprint around and smack the shit out of them with my sword 1 shotting them mostly.  

To those worried about the graphics....don't be.  CD Projekt RED will fix it.  They made the Witcher series originally only for PC.  They cater to PC players more than console players.  They were wanting to make sure they get the game out so we could play it, in a stable playable state.  I'm happy with it.  Can it be prettier?  Sure, will it be?  I bet on it.  

Give them time, they'll fix the graphics up to the point you probably can't even play it on the settings to see

ETA:  More videos posted:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqa_XWQk3yb0chupahbiAD3H0wJRvAXBh
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#19]
How can I see my stats?

Ex. Crafting levels, etc.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm maybe 3 hours or so in, and it seems like I spent a whole hour trying to riposte three times.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Blocking and dodging works great in this game, compared to W2.  The problem is that most of the time, you're facing multiple opponents, and until you can block from all directions, they'll turn you into hamburger long before you can counterattack.  The best way I've found is to circle the group and pic off stragglers, then go toe-to-toe once you've whittled them down to two or three.  Playing on Death March and it's not nearly as difficult as the Arena was in W2.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 2:35:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Blocking and dodging works great in this game, compared to W2.  The problem is that most of the time, you're facing multiple opponents, and until you can block from all directions, they'll turn you into hamburger long before you can counterattack.  The best way I've found is to circle the group and pic off stragglers, then go toe-to-toe once you've whittled them down to two or three.  Playing on Death March and it's not nearly as difficult as the Arena was in W2.
View Quote

Death March is pretty damn hard.  W2 arena was made to be insanely difficult.  That is completely different than regular gameplay.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Dang. Looks like I'd need to upgrade my graphics card to play this game. Processor just meets min requirements as well.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Got a little ahead of myself doing the main quests. I'm level 3 doing level 8+ quests

Now I'm going back to the starter area to run through all the side quests and undiscovered locations on the map.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Got a little ahead of myself doing the main quests. I'm level 3 doing level 8+ quests

Now I'm going back to the starter area to run through all the side quests and undiscovered locations on the map.
View Quote

lol, careful!  Granted, if you're really good you can do it at level 3.  I was killing the level 8 mobs in White Orchard at level 2.

I left White Orchard at level 3, just barely.  Leveling in this is going to take some time and grinding.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 6:04:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Try attacking while on horseback....

Time slows down...

And you pretty much 1 shot most things (at least humans)

Full dismemberment, cutting in half, gutting etc.  

Calvary charge ftw
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 6:09:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I took about a dozen tries to kill a level 13 Alghoul I stumbled on when I was level 5.  

And all I got out of it was one chest filled with bullshit supplies.  

Has anyone figured out where all the low-level Gwent players are?  The tutorial guy was easy enough, but as soon as I got to Vizima, and then Velen, all the merchants and other players I can find are absolutely kicking my ass, and it's not a matter of skill - I simply don't have the deck to compete against the 50+ point decks they have, but you have to beat guys to get better cards.  I figure there have to be other lower level guys around for me to beat first, but I can't find anyone.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#28]
This is 89.99 on xbox one right now, do i fo?
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

90 bucks?  What?  

The normal game is $60, like any other AAA title.  You might be thinking of the special edition that comes with the season pass or something.  Though even that should only be $85, I think.  At least, it is on PC.

I'd say - if you've liked previous Witcher games, the special edition is worth it right out the gate.  If this is your first foray into the series, get the normal $60 one.  If you like it, you can always buy the season pass later.

But the game is absolutely worth playing.  Good candidate for game of the year, IMO.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

90 bucks?  What?  

The normal game is $60, like any other AAA title.  You might be thinking of the special edition that comes with the season pass or something.  Though even that should only be $85, I think.  At least, it is on PC.

I'd say - if you've liked previous Witcher games, the special edition is worth it right out the gate.  If this is your first foray into the series, get the normal $60 one.  If you like it, you can always buy the season pass later.

But the game is absolutely worth playing.  Good candidate for game of the year, IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

90 bucks?  What?  

Ya i looked at it and its the full bundle edition for $90 regular game $60. I loved skyrim so hopefully this is the same type of feel
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ya i looked at it and its the full bundle edition for $90 regular game $60. I loved skyrim so hopefully this is the same type of feel
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

90 bucks?  What?  

If you liked skyrim, you'll like this, I'm sure.  Read some reviews if you are still on the fence, but I think you really can't go wrong.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#32]
If you look around you may find a digital code cheaper.  I paid $36 for my PC pre-order
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol no, its a 30 dollar game. I only own it because it came free with my video card.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Any xbone players experiencing a glitch with saving and loading?  Sometimes the game fails to auto save and gets stuck at the loading screen.  Or it won't let you manually save.  Luckily I have only lost 15-20 minutes or play time since I save often, but some people have lost hours of playtime.  Seems the workaround is a hard restart of the xbox.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#35]
I glitched some treasure hunt quest. I accidentally found the treasure while exploring, then later got a quest to find that treasure. Since I already found it and previously looted everything, the quest won't complete and it's stuck in my quest log
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:08:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
How can I see my stats?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
How can I see my stats?

Go to your character sheet where you put points into the different trees, and hit C, at least on the PC.  On other platforms I'd assume it's there as well just a different button.

Doesn't show everything you're wanting but that's all we got.

I'm 20 hours in and just barely level 5

Quoted:
I glitched some treasure hunt quest. I accidentally found the treasure while exploring, then later got a quest to find that treasure. Since I already found it and previously looted everything, the quest won't complete and it's stuck in my quest log

Did that too
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:47:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

lol, careful!  Granted, if you're really good you can do it at level 3.  I was killing the level 8 mobs in White Orchard at level 2.

I left White Orchard at level 3, just barely.  Leveling in this is going to take some time and grinding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same boat for me. I'm level 8 and getting missions for level 20+. Which sucks, because I have the opportunity  to get some badass armor. But, won't be able to do that for a while
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Just did Ciri's first playthrough.  Going to have to do it again because I didn't record it.  That's a pretty awesome feature.  Ciri is a beast!
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Picked it up yesterday for ps4. Should I play now or finish borderlands first.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:26:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Picked it up yesterday for ps4. Should I play now or finish borderlands first.
View Quote

That's not a question.

NOW!  
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#41]
New patch for the PC version.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Graphics, Performance & Tweaking Guide

The v1.03 patch has been released. If you can, please provide feedback on performance and stability with this new version.

View Quote

Changelog:

Improves stability in gameplay and the UI

Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay

Fixes grass and foiliage popping that can occur after density parameters change

Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance

Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset

Sharpen Postprocess settings extended from Off/On to Off/Normal/High

Improves menu handling

Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard

Corrects an issue with stamina regeneration while sprinting

Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcurs when scrolling the map

Generally improves world map focus

Corrects a bug where player was able to fire bolts at friendly NPCs

Corrects an issue in dialog selections

Corrects some missing translations in the UI

Minor SFX improvements -Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water

Rostan Muggs is back

CD Projekt tackles The Witcher 3 downgrade issue head on "We don't feel good about it."

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 1:46:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Racked up another 3 hours last night.

Did anyone else start with a witcher 2 save?

In that save, I:
-took the elf path
-Didn't kill the Dragon
-Didn't battle Letho

Is Nilfgaard in control of White Orchard for everyone?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

In that save, I:
-took the elf path
-Didn't kill the Dragon
-Didn't battle Letho

View Quote

Went with Roche
Killed dragon
Killed Letho (he's a dick)

Nilfgaard in control of White Orchard.
I have a save where I went with Iorveth and let Letho live, and may try starting with that over the weekend.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:13:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

In that save, I:
-took the elf path
-Didn't kill the Dragon
-Didn't battle Letho

View Quote

I did the same, I have 2 saves, 1 where I went with Roche, one with Iroveth, I didnt kill the Dragon on either, and I killed Letho with my Roche play, and didnt with my Iroveth.

Spoiler pertains to Witcher 2 Ending and Witcher 3 plot twist

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 11:47:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Got some nice Relic gear tonight.  Just hit level 7, part of the story mission had to go into a cave looking for some Elf mage.  While in there, found a few side passages, a few of them had rather large Gargoyles and Elementals guarding chests.  Those chests had Relic armor and relic silver sword
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Got some nice Relic gear tonight.  Just hit level 7, part of the story mission had to go into a cave looking for some Elf mage.  While in there, found a few side passages, a few of them had rather large Gargoyles and Elementals guarding chests.  Those chests had Relic armor and relic silver sword
View Quote

Guess that means I need to go back to that cave lol.

Eta: that quest was pretty cool... I hope to see more of that witch
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:16:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

In that save, I:
-took the elf path
-Didn't kill the Dragon
-Didn't battle Letho

View Quote

I had a W2 save.  Several, actually, but the one I'm starting with is:

- Sided with Roche (blue stripes)
- Let the dragon live, king Henselt is alive, the sorceress is alive, Letho is alive.  Gave the bastard daughter to the Temerian general.

Basically I wanted a save with as many characters around as possible to see what effects, if any, they had on the plot.  So far, none that I can tell.  
Click To View Spoiler   Haven't seen or heard of any others yet.  I know Roche shows up because I've seen him in trailers, but it must be later in the game.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:36:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, you will friend, you will
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Did anyone get beeswax from white orchard for the herbalist (I think)?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Did anyone get beeswax from white orchard for the herbalist (I think)?
View Quote

Yeah, it's all over the place.  Just hit it with igni to kill the bees and set it on fire, then pick it up once it drops to the ground.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top