BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ill Gotten Gains addition starts this weekend.

Is anyone still playing or is everyone still playing the nude minecraft?
View Quote

No nude Minecraft for me. I play gta 5 erryday. I tried getting people on, over the weekend. Nope, everyone wants to play Minecraft.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 8:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I can try to be around this weekend. If we can get two more people we can run the board on the heists.
Link Posted: 6/11/2015 11:44:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can try to be around this weekend. If we can get two more people we can run the board on the heists.
View Quote

I'll be on late tomorrow night. Around 9pm on Saturday, and around the same maybe earlier on Sunday.

ETA: should be able to get my nephew on as well, if I can pry him away from nudecraft.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]
signed up for crew, avocado1
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]
BTDucky - requested invite

Wanna do heists but pretty much suck :)
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Everyone has been invited just go to crew section and except it and your in. as for sucking jinxsters and archlight will give you competition there.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I decided to just uninstall and move on. Every time I tried this weekend no one else was on. I've already 100%ed the single player and without other people I want to play with there is no point in playing this game any more for me.

Good thing the Steam sale is on right now. I spent most of the weekend playing Spin Tires.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 2:35:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I decided to just uninstall and move on. Every time I tried this weekend no one else was on. I've already 100%ed the single player and without other people I want to play with there is no point in playing this game any more for me.

Good thing the Steam sale is on right now. I spent most of the weekend playing Spin Tires.
View Quote

Spintires is beast, gotta have a controller though.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 7:41:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Buy rust youll enjoy it its like no other survival game right now and we have our own server.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

I got spintires on the sale. Officially this time. Now I can play online.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hmmm. I was on all weekend. Didn't see you.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I tried Saturday morning, around noon and again early evening as well as Sunday morning and around noon. Each time it said no one in my friends list was online, so I just shut down.

No skin off my teeth though, I have a billion other games in my Steam backlog to play and despite my better judgement I'm knee deep in Spin Tires and Valkyria Chronicles now to shift back to GTA... and behind them I still have Deus Ex to finish, Wolfenstien, a bunch of Assassins Creed games, the second newest Batman Arkham game, whatever else I might buy on the current Steam sale and on and on and on and on.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I tried Saturday morning, around noon and again early evening as well as Sunday morning and around noon. Each time it said no one in my friends list was online, so I just shut down.

No skin off my teeth though, I have a billion other games in my Steam backlog to play and despite my better judgement I'm knee deep in Spin Tires and Valkyria Chronicles now to shift back to GTA... and behind them I still have Deus Ex to finish, Wolfenstien, a bunch of Assassins Creed games, the second newest Batman Arkham game, whatever else I might buy on the current Steam sale and on and on and on and on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, you're an early bird.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Add me. Covert8645
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want chronicles but i cant pull the trigger
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 8:54:03 PM EDT
[#16]
What times are you usually oncovert?
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
When I'm home, I'm usually on between like 2200 and 0200, something like that.

I won't be home for a few more weeks.

Link Posted: 6/18/2015 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#18]
well hello i just got this game like 5 days ago and been playing the shit out of it.

add me if yall want nick name is "aMADFlea"
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent. Those are about the times I'm on. I'll add you tonight. Just pick it up whenever. Maybe we can get a few others and get some heist going on.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 9:23:20 PM EDT
[#20]
aw no one wants to add me    
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:06:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Any sales coming up? Fired up the gaming rig again, but really don't feel like dumping $60 on the game a third time.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
aw no one wants to add me    
View Quote

I've been working my tail off. Haven't been on for a few days. Probably won't be on till this weekend
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top