Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2015 9:21:08 PM EDT
http://cdn1.eveonline.com/community/csm/Meetings/summit/CSM9-WS-D1.pdf

"THE SPECIFIC CONTENTS OF THIS SESSION ARE UNDER NDA FOR INFOSEC REASONS. TOPICS DISCUSSED
WERE:
? MULTIBOXING
? ACCOUNT AUTHENTICATION
? DDOS ATTACKS AND MITIGATION
? STATUS ON RMT EFFORTS
INSTEAD OF DETAILED MINUTES FOR THIS SESSION, PLEASE FIND BELOW A RECEPIE FOR SLOW COOKED
CHILLI, PROVIDED BY OUR RESIDENT COOKING INSTRUCTOR, STEVE RONUKEN:
(TEXANS, PLEASE AVERT YOUR EYES AND DO NOT READ FURTHER)"
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Recipe looks good. Ima have to try it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm never again subbing to a game that promotes beans in chili. You are dead to me, Eve.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:08:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm never again subbing to a game that promotes beans in chili. You are dead to me, Eve.
View Quote

Damn even Europeans know that chili requires beans, Master please remove your Texas location we dont eat meat sauce here.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Damn even Europeans know that chili requires beans, Master please remove your Texas location we dont eat meat sauce here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, you eat bean soup. If I wanted bean soup, I'd order that. Instead, I order Chili, because lord knows my family would prefer that I not eat beans.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#5]

The fact that he mentions about Texans not needing to look, he acknowledges that Texas makes Chili the correct way (without beans)

And for the record, if Chili had beans, it would be called "Chili" and NOT "Chili with beans"

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wtf man, wtf?

move.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:22:29 AM EDT
[#7]
If we use your logic then why can you go to heb (if you communists even know what that is) and buy a bag of beans clearly labeled chili beans.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If we use your logic then why can you go to heb (if you communists even know what that is) and buy a bag of beans clearly labeled chili beans.
View Quote

It's bait so we can pick out the Commies and Hippies that come here trying to push their bean soup as Chili.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

Because HEB is kind of dumb.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Chili isnt chili without beans go eat your meat soup in California.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top