BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

/

I don't like doing that because pants are hard to find. I have only found 1 pair of pants. Shirts are more common, but so are bladed weapons (when loot actually spawns).

Would be better to get a bladed weapon, and then kill some zombies, after they are down. Hit the dead zed body until it disappears, you normally will get one piece of scrap. Do that 6 times, you have yourself a satchel, while still keeping your pants and shirt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

/
Quoted:

Some quick tips for you guys to start with a bow, and a bigger pouch.

When spawning in a new character - shred both your shirt, and your pants. You may have to move stuff from your pants before doing so. Once these are shredded you should have 6 pieces of cloth.

Next go to research a new recipe, and drag the cloth into it. You will have a new pouch researched. This pouch gives you 300 slots, instead of the 200 or so with just shirts and pants.

Next go, and grab a stick, and research a stick, and cloth. This creates a bow.

I don't like doing that because pants are hard to find. I have only found 1 pair of pants. Shirts are more common, but so are bladed weapons (when loot actually spawns).

Would be better to get a bladed weapon, and then kill some zombies, after they are down. Hit the dead zed body until it disappears, you normally will get one piece of scrap. Do that 6 times, you have yourself a satchel, while still keeping your pants and shirt.

For that you have to get a bladed weapon first
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
/
Quoted:

When spawning in a new character - shred both your shirt, and your pants. You may have to move stuff from your pants before doing so. Once these are shredded you should have 6 pieces of cloth.

Next go to research a new recipe, and drag the cloth into it. You will have a new pouch researched. This pouch gives you 300 slots, instead of the 200 or so with just shirts and pants.

Let's not be hasty. Running around doing the Donald Duck could have advantages. Easy FoF ID.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
/

I don't like doing that because pants are hard to find.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
/
Quoted:

I don't like doing that because pants are hard to find.

... and that is when the dean suggested I stop drinking before classes.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I don't bother tearing up my pants to make a satchel. I tear up my shirt to make a bow but wait until I find enough cloth to make a satchel or I'll find a satchel/backpack.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Im back in, there updating servers as we speak to fix loot spawns. I found out my main issue with seeing my menus only effected those with sli if you disable it they would magically show up. I posted about it in steam forum and it was magically fixed in 4 hours.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:45:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Loot seems a lot better overall from what I have seen. Actually have been finding things in my travels. Hope the improvements continue.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:24:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Loot seems a lot better overall from what I have seen. Actually have been finding things in my travels. Hope the improvements continue.
View Quote

the loot is broke, it only spawns when the server restarts/crashes, so unless you are looking for goggles you sol.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:43:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

the loot is broke, it only spawns when the server restarts/crashes, so unless you are looking for goggles you sol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep

another patch coming on Monday, hopefully the fix does better than the last patch.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep

another patch coming on Monday, hopefully the fix does better than the last patch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep

It was ok for a day or two. Now it's fucking googles and berries, nothing else.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep

That patch is to fix duping and the respawn glitch, it will probably break cars or blackberries.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:27:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep

Yeah cause they restarted the servers so it had fresh loot but it only took a few days for everyone to go through it.

Also I ran into another possible glitch when I got into combat with a shotgun I unloaded on a guy and i was running around shooting him and I somehow glitched into a corner and he was able to beat me to death with a hammer.

Unless he was another hacker but I also noticed you freeze in place when drawing your bow.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:34:49 AM EDT
[#12]
i think ill pass
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:24:25 PM EDT
[#13]
i have seen people take a while to register hits, we ran a guy over, then got out and shot him, he killed one of the guys in our group then dropped dead.

about 5 minutes later a guy pulls up in a truck and freezes me and shots me with a shotgun, i had my rifle out and was stuck for about 3 seconds till he killed me.
that's the second time i have had that happen to me, not sure if its a glitch or hack but the 1st time i was on a roof, dude runs across the street and now im stuck, he walked closer and shot me to death.

i wonder how soe is gonna admin the servers?
rust had people that owned the servers and every one played on servers with active admins, if someone is cheating they got banned, we would ban all their friends on steam
i hope soe is not planing on vac, those ban waves take months.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#14]
I really love the atmosphere of the game and what they've done so far. But I'm still a bit angry at SOE for what they did to SOE and the SOE presidents remarks about it last year in conjunction with his remarks about H1Z1 show me that they still don't understand why people were upset with them. So I have some concerns that when this is released, SOE will do the same thing they did with SWG and start making sweeping game changes based on the wishes of the FSA players (for lack of a better term) rather then the core long term players.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I really love the atmosphere of the game and what they've done so far. But I'm still a bit angry at SOE for what they did to SOE and the SOE presidents remarks about it last year in conjunction with his remarks about H1Z1 show me that they still don't understand why people were upset with them. So I have some concerns that when this is released, SOE will do the same thing they did with SWG and start making sweeping game changes based on the wishes of the FSA players (for lack of a better term) rather then the core long term players.
View Quote

I guarantee they'll carebear it up.  People will be crying about PKing, losing their l33t AR, etc.  Its happened in every game Ive played going back to UO.  Its either "omg its a gankfest-Ooo OoOooO " or "omgz I need welfare epix!!1!"

And Sony has yet to demonstrate that they know how to manage a mmorpg.  SWG was brilliant in concept, design and even delivery.  But they mismanage the shit out of it from the beginning culminating with NGE.  

All that being said, I am having fun playing H1Z1.  Its too much fun hunting other players.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:17:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I guarantee they'll carebear it up.  People will be crying about PKing, losing their l33t AR, etc. Its happened in every game Ive played going back to UO. Its either "omg its a gankfest-Ooo OoOooO " or "omgz I need welfare epix!!1!"

And Sony has yet to demonstrate that they know how to manage a mmorpg.  SWG was brilliant in concept, design and even delivery.  But they mismanage the shit out of it from the beginning culminating with NGE.  

All that being said, I am having fun playing H1Z1.  Its too much fun hunting other players.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guarantee they'll carebear it up.  People will be crying about PKing, losing their l33t AR, etc. Its happened in every game Ive played going back to UO. Its either "omg its a gankfest-Ooo OoOooO " or "omgz I need welfare epix!!1!"

Fucking Trammel ruined that game.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I guarantee they'll carebear it up.  People will be crying about PKing, losing their l33t AR, etc.  Its happened in every game Ive played going back to UO.  Its either "omg its a gankfest-Ooo OoOooO " or "omgz I need welfare epix!!1!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was Smedley talking about H1Z1. Anyone that thinks that H1Z1 is going to draw in the former SWG players is smoking crack. I give it 6 months after release before the H1Z1 'NGE' hits. Lightsabers for all the zombies.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:56:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/198592/72786.JPG

This was Smedley talking about H1Z1. Anyone that thinks that H1Z1 is going to draw in the former SWG players is smoking crack. I give it 6 months after release before the H1Z1 'NGE' hits. Lightsabers for all the zombies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/198592/72786.JPG

LOL truth.

I remember reading a couple of articles from Koster and Smedley and they both said pretty much the same thing--that they should have launched Space at the same time as SWG and then just spend a full year on polish and combat.

I still get pissed off thinking about how awesome that game was and what could have been.  Im not much of a crafter but there has never been another crafting system that even approaches what SWG had to offer.  It really mimicked real life in that if someone just slapped together a blaster with cheap components, you ended up with a HiPoint.  But if someone took the time to search out the absolute best raw materials (across multiple planets on random spawns) and tossed aside the non-critical successes during assembly, then you truly had what basically was a LaRue or Knights rifle.  

There was a guy on my server (Bloodfin) named NoTig and he had waiting lists for his weapons.  They were the cream of the crop on the server.

Fun times.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol I still remember Sunsword or Toad (devs) getting super pissed when everyone called Trammel a 'mirror'.  ITS NOT A $%&#@ING MIRROR!!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:52:40 PM EDT
[#20]
The lack of available loot makes this game not fun.

I picked a low population server just to up the loot amount and after 2 hours of gameplay the only loot I had found was one first aid kit and two bottles of water...

Shoot a deer?  Can't loot anything from it.  Maybe you need a knife?  Which brings me to my next point.. why the fuck don't they spawn you with a utility knife if that's the case?

edit:  Also the game runs like shit on my laptop.  Even with everything turned all the way down it still has a hint of lag.  It won't let me adjust the draw distance though and I think if I had it all turned down and shaved a few hundred meters off of the draw distance it would make a huge difference.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:07:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I picked a low population server just to up the loot amount and after 2 hours of gameplay the only loot I had found was one first aid kit and two bottles of water...

Shoot a deer?  Can't loot anything from it.  Maybe you need a knife?  Which brings me to my next point.. why the fuck don't they spawn you with a utility knife if that's the case?

edit:  Also the game runs like shit on my laptop.  Even with everything turned all the way down it still has a hint of lag.  It won't let me adjust the draw distance though and I think if I had it all turned down and shaved a few hundred meters off of the draw distance it would make a huge difference.
View Quote

Blackberries til the sever crashes and you can get a knife or machete.

Once they get loot , duping, and respawn ing fixed the game will be great.
I'm kinda suprised they have not scheduled reboots to keep loot going.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:05:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And once the map is at least 4 times bigger
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:24:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They've got a good idea going but as of right now it's simply unplayable.  Maybe if I had a group of guys to play with it might add enough to make it worth logging in but going solo is just boring.

It would be kind of neat if they had server options that automatically threw you in with a group of people.  Small faction warfare in a post apocalyptic, zombie infested map is what I really love about games like this.  Also the slight lag makes combat extremely frustrating but I'm hoping they clean that up a bit.  My laptop isn't exactly top end but it's no slouch either.  Again, though, if it would allow me to adjust the draw distance slightly this could improve this greatly.  Even with everything turned on very low the game still looks better than it needs to so there is plenty of room to go down from there, plus who knows how much of this is inefficient coding(I would guess this isn't the case as i'm assuming they built this with a pre-existing game engine?).
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:21:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They've got a good idea going but as of right now it's simply unplayable.  Maybe if I had a group of guys to play with it might add enough to make it worth logging in but going solo is just boring.

It would be kind of neat if they had server options that automatically threw you in with a group of people.  Small faction warfare in a post apocalyptic, zombie infested map is what I really love about games like this.  Also the slight lag makes combat extremely frustrating but I'm hoping they clean that up a bit.  My laptop isn't exactly top end but it's no slouch either.  Again, though, if it would allow me to adjust the draw distance slightly this could improve this greatly.  Even with everything turned on very low the game still looks better than it needs to so there is plenty of room to go down from there, plus who knows how much of this is inefficient coding(I would guess this isn't the case as i'm assuming they built this with a pre-existing game engine?).
View Quote

Regarding groups, given that they're building on the framework of the Planetside 2 engine, I imagine they will add grouping as a server rule somewhere down the road.  Regarding adjustable graphics settings, a number of them exist in the config files, but there is no in-game UI for them.  Expect that to be built out as development goes on.  

Considering how well the game already runs, it's easy to forget that it's an alpha that's only been out 12 days.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Regarding groups, given that they're building on the framework of the Planetside 2 engine, I imagine they will add grouping as a server rule somewhere down the road.  Regarding adjustable graphics settings, a number of them exist in the config files, but there is no in-game UI for them.  Expect that to be built out as development goes on.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Considering how well the game already runs, it's easy to forget that it's an alpha that's only been out 12 days.  

This. I bought it to help fast and because it's much more fun than dayz even now.

I did get a 50buck steam card from a friend recently. I might try arma3 epic or life or something else, but every patch will get me logging on because this one has the most promise imho

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:13:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Loot has definately been fixed. But expect another patch soon because there's now too much loot. I hit a campsite and by the time I circled the camp and looted everything, they loot where I started was respawned.  Found a table spawning 6 rounds of .45 ammo nonstop.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Loot has definately been fixed. But expect another patch soon because there's now too much loot. I hit a campsite and by the time I circled the camp and looted everything, they loot where I started was respawned.  Found a table spawning 6 rounds of .45 ammo nonstop.
View Quote

It's a bloodbath.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Another 2-hour patch period:

Patch Notes:

•More loot spawning adjustments

•More sorting options are available on the server select screen

•Fixed issue where you were unable to go back to the server list after deleting the only character on a server

•Loot bags dropped from players and zombies have been increased in size, making them easier to see

•Battle Royale: Trees, bushes, and plants can now be interacted with in Battle Royale

•Battle Royale: There is now a "Play Battle Royale" button in server select screen
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#29]
The latest patch has fixed all the loot issues, and they did some mods to the base construction so you cant block off all the best loot spawns. Other than that its getting there were building a base on misty dam on deadlands server if anyone wants to join the heard.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The latest patch has fixed all the loot issues, and they did some mods to the base construction so you cant block off all the best loot spawns. Other than that its getting there were building a base on misty dam on deadlands server if anyone wants to join the heard.
View Quote
Are you on the arfcom TS or another one. Solo running is fun but I want to try the group base thing. Pm me the TS if you want it private.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Are you on the arfcom TS or another one. Solo running is fun but I want to try the group base thing. Pm me the TS if you want it private.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a couple of us on another TS that run on Dreadlands. We should probably get in touch. Pm me the TS info you use, if you want to.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
There's a couple of us on another TS that run on Dreadlands. We should probably get in touch. Pm me the TS info you use, if you want to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's the arfcom TS that I use sometimes. It's not my info to give out. I'm just a guest there

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's the arfcom TS that I use sometimes. It's not my info to give out. I'm just a guest there  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's half a dozen 'Arfcom' TS server.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The world of tanks one

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Would be interested in joining you guys on dreadlands, can some one pm me the comms info?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Would be interested in joining you guys on dreadlands, can some one pm me the comms info?
View Quote
Ditto.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ditto.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ditto.

There appears to be 3 or 4 groups on Dreadlands, all on different TS. Send a Steam friend request to Slick556. I'll put you guys in touch with whoever is playing tonight.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Our base is on the dam on the section of warehouses that only have 1 entrance to it. Message or add UnifiedREIGN on steam if you wanna join up and ill im ts info.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Our base is on the dam on the section of warehouses that only have 1 entrance to it. Message or add UnifiedREIGN on steam if you wanna join up and ill im ts info.
View Quote

Requests sent to you and Slick
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 1:25:09 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

The devs have announced a server wipe coming soon, probably this week, so don't get too attached to that base.

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#41]
We never did theres a group of assholes running around 6 deep blowing up everyones base with ied's.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We never did theres a group of assholes running around 6 deep blowing up everyones base with ied's.
View Quote

Until they crack down hard on duping and institute some of the group.friend functions, I really don't see myself spending much time playing. It gets old real quick feeling like you're in the only group on the map that doesn't have a ar15 and 308 rifle with a couple thousand rounds per player.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Until they crack down hard on duping and institute some of the group.friend functions, I really don't see myself spending much time playing. It gets old real quick feeling like you're in the only group on the map that doesn't have a ar15 and 308 rifle with a couple thousand rounds per player.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They've been tuning the loot drops and the server wipe should eliminate all of the duped ammo, so things should be better after that.

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#44]
thats what ive been waiting for
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:58:56 PM EDT
[#45]
From http://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/2ut8b2/server_wipe_coming_25/:

--

Tomorrow as part of our normal game update, we will be doing a complete server wipe. What does that mean for you? Think of it as a factory reset. We are going to be wiping the world clean of any player built structures, vehicle placement, everything. We are also going to be doing a full character wipe as well. Your characters will not exist on any servers, so you will have to create new ones.

What won’t be going away are any account locked items. These items are things like crates and crate keys. All the cosmetic skins you found inside the crate or won from Battle Royale will be safe and be locked to your account. The things that will not be safe are anything you have on your character or hidden in the world at the time of the wipe.

For people who purchased the Premium or upgraded to the Premium Edition will be topped off up to 3 Airdrop Tickets. If you already have 3 or more Airdrop Tickets you won’t be receiving any additional ones. This won’t happen at the exact time of the wipe but will be granted to your account within a few business days afterward.

Full server wipes are a part of Early Access and this won’t be the last one. They help make the game better in substantial ways. We appreciate your support in H1Z1 and the game has already grown a huge amount because of the collaboration between us.

You will receive the full list of other patch notes as we get closer to announcing when this downtime will exactly be tomorrow.

--

Link Posted: 2/5/2015 9:43:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Are we going to stick to the same server?
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 10:16:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Update notes are up. More materials needed for construction, building stuff takes up more space and smaller backpacks.

https://forums.station.sony.com/h1z1/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-2-5.2200/

Sitting will cancel auto-run.
Fixed a bug where players can interrupt equip actions too quickly.
Fixed an issue where ammo count could become incorrect if you interrupt a reload action.
Objects making noise above or below you in a multi-story building will now be properly attenuated.
Added slight zoom to all guns and bows in Iron Sight mode.
Lowered sway on .308 rifle while in scoped mode.
Fixed an issue with hydration burning too fast when stamina was full.
Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause oddities on SLI setups
Dropping an item from a world container places it at the players feet instead of the world container origin. The latter would hide it in the world container model.
Vehicle stability adjustments – angular damping, moment of inertia, center of mass, tire friction and steering range tuning on the OffRoader, PickupTruck and PoliceCar.
Working on getting the vehicles to be more stable and less likely to abruptly roll or flip (this will still be possible on rocks, rough terrain, and player placed objects) but trying to make them more fun and survivable.
Fixed /respawn on PvE servers.
Fixed self-damage on PvE servers; the players may be the source of damage to themselves without mitigation.
Made players names reusable across servers. Names on each server must still be unique.
Battle Royale: Cleaned up gas after matches.
Battle Royale: gas damage reduced.
Fixed certain points of interest not getting reported when players entered.
Limited players to one character per server.
Recipe Changes
The makeshift shovel recipe now requires a metal sheet instead of a metal shard.
The storage container recipe now requires more materials.
The barbed wire recipe now requires wood planks and more metal shards.
The snare recipes now requires more metal shards.
The dew collector recipe now requires more wood planks and wood sticks.
The ground tiller recipe now requires more metal shards.
Bulk Changes - Many bulk changes have been made in an effort to meet somewhere in the middle of realistic and not annoying.
Canned food is 25 instead of 100.
All instances of water bottles are 25 instead of 50.
Backpacks are 150 instead of 600.
Military backpacks are 500 instead of 1400.
Car batteries 300 instead of 100.
Car fuel is 100 instead of 10.
Wood logs are 50 instead of 100.
Wood planks are 25 instead of 50.
Campfires are 50 instead of 100.
Scrap Metal is to 25 instead of 5.
Metal Sheets are 100 instead of 50.
Metal Pipes are 150 instead of 50.
Shirts are 50 instead of 100.
Jeans are 50 instead of 100.
Many melee weapons have had their bulk reduced.
First aid kits are 25 instead of 10.
All meat is 15 instead of 5.
Rifle ammo is 2 instead of 1.
Shotgun shells are 5 instead of 1.
Arrows are 5 instead of 1.
Shirts can now only hold 50 bulk instead of 90.
Pants can now only hold 50 bulk instead of 100
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Patching and wipe are complete.  Time to start from a clean slate.

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 2:45:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Ran into a group by the dam that said they got into a gun fight earlier and then they headed off towards pleasant valley (and said they knew someone from here), If anyone wants to link up I am usually on in the evenings central time, same user name MustangPwr which is my steam name too. No gun yet but I was only on for an hour, headed towards cranberry then going to leapfrog back by the wilderness camp and over the mountains.

Add Edit:

I found this map that is pretty good with road names and spawn points for vehicles

http://www.h1z1db.co.uk/map/
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Massive layoffs at Daybreak Game Company (formerly SOE, the makers of H1Z1).  I hope they don't cancel H1Z1.  

http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=35707
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top