Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looks like the next clan war is February 20.
View Quote
I was gonna ask....where is this posted?

I figured it would be on the app somewhere.  
Hopefully we do well, I noticed our clans win ratio has gone up quite a bit.

Link Posted: 2/9/2015 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like the next clan war is February 20.

https://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/clan-wars/blog/2015/02/05/call-of-duty-clan-wars-montreal-canada

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 11:10:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm about ready to permanently rage quit this game after last night. I should have known its was going to be a bad night when EBG introduced me to his "friends". Anyway...

I guess they are having some cool events planned for this weekend. Some kind of gear drop where you can get new goodies out of supply drops. Probably just different looking outfits, but who knows. Also, DoubleXP Gun Game, One Shot One Kill, and something else I can't remember off the top of my head.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 12:06:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm about ready to permanently rage quit this game after last night. I should have known its was going to be a bad night when EBG introduced me to his "friends". Anyway...

I guess they are having some cool events planned for this weekend. Some kind of gear drop where you can get new goodies out of supply drops. Probably just different looking outfits, but who knows. Also, DoubleXP Gun Game, One Shot One Kill, and something else I can't remember off the top of my head.
View Quote
Hah...those guys were interesting.  

However, when they were leading the lobby, we were getting pretty darn good matchmaking.  i.e., folks that didn't know which way to point the gun.  

Its funny how the momentum of this game can go from amazing to controller shredding in a game or 2.  

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:47:27 PM EDT
[#5]
You know I never knew the Nigerian army had so many different sets of matching knee pads and boots. Who knew they were so fashionable. (didnt even know they had an army)
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You know I never knew the Nigerian army had so many different sets of matching knee pads and boots. Who knew they were so fashionable. (didnt even know they had an army)
View Quote

I was blown away at how technologically advanced the North Korean army was in level 1.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:49:40 PM EDT
[#7]

We got an an application from someone named Bobbylight55.  Anyone know who that is?

Link Posted: 2/13/2015 12:44:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

We got an an application from someone named Bobbylight55.  Anyone know who that is?

View Quote
Nope.....but he's played more than anyone on the clan this week - and butch and myself have been on every night.  

Link Posted: 2/13/2015 5:53:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Nope.....but he's played more than anyone on the clan this week - and butch and myself have been on every night.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We got an an application from someone named Bobbylight55. Anyone know who that is?

Well, his logo says "BCM".   Sooooo, either he also likes guns, or he belongs to a group called Barack's Commie Muslims.   Hard to say.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#10]

The next clan war is this Friday.  I'm going to try and get us in a division that best fits the number of players we'll have playing.  We have 20 players in the clan.  We had 10 players register wins last time.  We've picked up a few players since then.  I'm thinking that putting us in the 13-15 player division would be a good place for us.  

If people could send me an IM with their XBL screen name and let me know if they're planning to play this weekend, that would be very helpful.

Link Posted: 2/18/2015 7:30:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The next clan war is this Friday.  I'm going to try and get us in a division that best fits the number of players we'll have playing.  We have 20 players in the clan.  We had 10 players register wins last time.  We've picked up a few players since then.  I'm thinking that putting us in the 13-15 player division would be a good place for us.  

If people could send me an IM with their XBL screen name and let me know if they're planning to play this weekend, that would be very helpful.

View Quote

I plan on playing. "Facial"
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 3:37:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry to sound stupid but do I need to do anything different for clan wars? I mean when Im online playing do I need to join matches in special spot or just do as normal?
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Sorry to sound stupid but do I need to do anything different for clan wars? I mean when Im online playing do I need to join matches in special spot or just do as normal?
View Quote

To win clan wars, you have to capture and "nodes".  You capture the nodes by winning different modes of game modes.  In the past, the game modes that counted toward nodes were Domination, Hardcore Domination,Team Deathmatch, Hardcore Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, Kill Confirmed, Hardcore Kill Confirmed, and Uplink.   You can either play and win by yourself, or just party up with other clan members who are online.  Other clans will be trying to capture the nodes also, and take them from us when we capture them.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#14]
There's a Call of Duty; Advanced Warfare app that you can download that provides more information on clan wars and tracks progress when a war is active. The interface kind of sucks, but its the only way to see what's going on, and what "node" you may want to attack or defend.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#15]
It looks like the clan war was pushed back a week.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#16]
That's unfortunate. I'll be out of town all next weekend...
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 6:26:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote

If the game runs as bad as it did last night, you probably won't be missing much.  I don't understand why this game has such outrageous performance issues.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 6:30:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

If the game runs as bad as it did last night, you probably won't be missing much.  I don't understand why this game has such outrageous performance issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What kind of issues were you seeing?

We were on last night, got off probably around 1145 your time, and had been on for a few hours, no real issues.  Well...there were some issues for the folks on the other team but we may have caused those.

The other night we had an instance of the XBL friends list going to hell again...

Link Posted: 2/20/2015 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

We were on last night, got off probably around 1145 your time, and had been on for a few hours, no real issues. Well...there were some issues for the folks on the other team but we may have caused those.

The other night we had an instance of the XBL friends list going to hell again...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the game runs as bad as it did last night, you probably won't be missing much. I don't understand why this game has such outrageous performance issues.

We were on last night, got off probably around 1145 your time, and had been on for a few hours, no real issues. Well...there were some issues for the folks on the other team but we may have caused those.

Outrageous lag. I asked the people in the lobby if they were having the same problem, and the one other random with a mic said he was.

I don't think it was a problem on my end.  I made sure nothing else in the house was connected to the internet, even turning off the WiFi on my phone.  I did a system reset, tried different lobbies, even forcing myself to to play different game modes (Hardpoint's not too bad).  But, nothing helped.  I ended up playing campaign, which surprisingly, is pretty decent.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 8:22:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Ok, clan war starts this Friday.

Also, they announced what the Clan Tokens are for.  We spend them to participate in raids.  From what I gather, our clan leader will start a raid, and we have a set period of time where we need to achieve certain goals.  If we achieve those goals, we win some goodies.  Said goodies will probably be new armor or a cool t-shirt or something.  That's supposed to start in mid-March.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, due to the weather, my weekend plans have been cancelled, so I'll be around to participate in the clan war this weekend (SingleSpark). Let's give 'em hell....

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 12:33:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Downloaded the DLC last night, so I am ready for EXO Zombies on PS4...

That is IF and only IF I can peel myself out of Destiny.

PSN - Sablelieger
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:43:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Assuming I get off work on time, and the highway isn't littered with accidents, I'll be on in a little over 2 hours or so.  It looks like we're well on our way to taking the Domination node.  

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#24]

I'll be back on later tonight, but if anyone is still playing, we probably need to try and get Search and Rescue before Saints do. If anyone likes Hardcore Domination, we could steal that too.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone who can get on, we could really use a hand with Hardpoint or HC Dom.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Well....looks like we came in 2nd.  

Hell of an effort, but I guess when the clan war ends in the middle of the day Monday, thats what we get for being adults and having jobs and shit.  

Butch deserves a damn MVP medal, nearly double the wins of most of us.  

Link Posted: 3/17/2015 1:12:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Clan war this weekend.  Please let me know if you are or aren't going to be on this weekend to contribute.  Otherwise I'm going to have to make some assumptions and guesses, and I don't want anyone who wants to play to excluded.  We'll probably take Domination fairly easily.  If anyone is good at stuff like Search and Rescue or Capture the Flag, we'll definitely need you.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#28]
I'll be playing (SingleSpark).  Any idea what the "Raids" are about, and if they are going to be active this time?
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 11:31:08 PM EDT
[#29]
I won't be able to play on Friday night but might be on Saturday night.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I'll be playing (SingleSpark). Any idea what the "Raids" are about, and if they are going to be active this time?
View Quote

I don't know when the raids come online.  Basically, you use your tickets and have to achieve a set goal is a specific amount of time.  Maybe something like x number of wins as a clan in 4 hours.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Clan war this weekend.  Please let me know if you are or aren't going to be on this weekend to contribute.  Otherwise I'm going to have to make some assumptions and guesses, and I don't want anyone who wants to play to excluded.  We'll probably take Domination fairly easily.  If anyone is good at stuff like Search and Rescue or Capture the Flag, we'll definitely need you.
View Quote

Currently online if anyone is wanting to play.

AFacialSurprize
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#32]
We only need 9 wins and we can take Uplink.  No one else seems real interested in playing it so we'll probably keep it.  It's not a BAD game mode, and you can get a lot of kills.  Even if you have to keep trying until you get put on a good team, a win is a win.  First place is probably out of reach, but it would be nice to hold on to second.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
We only need 9 wins and we can take Uplink.  No one else seems real interested in playing it so we'll probably keep it.  It's not a BAD game mode, and you can get a lot of kills.  Even if you have to keep trying until you get put on a good team, a win is a win.  First place is probably out of reach, but it would be nice to hold on to second.
View Quote

I will jump on in about 20-30 minutes and play some uplink.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We only need 9 wins and we can take Uplink. No one else seems real interested in playing it so we'll probably keep it. It's not a BAD game mode, and you can get a lot of kills. Even if you have to keep trying until you get put on a good team, a win is a win. First place is probably out of reach, but it would be nice to hold on to second.

If you plan to try scoring, take the speed perks, an SMG, and throw a riot shield on your back.

In the games I won, I took the 40mm type grenade launcher and saturated the area of the satellite.  Because hey...somebody has to be that guy.  When my teammate was running with the satellite, I'd do my best to draw the other teams' attention.  I'd die, but if it meant my teammate scored, it was worth it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:06:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If you plan to try scoring, take the speed perks, an SMG, and throw a riot shield on your back.

In the games I won, I took the 40mm type grenade launcher and saturated the area of the satellite.  Because hey...somebody has to be that guy.  When my teammate was running with the satellite, I'd do my best to draw the other teams' attention.  I'd die, but if it meant my teammate scored, it was worth it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We only need 9 wins and we can take Uplink. No one else seems real interested in playing it so we'll probably keep it. It's not a BAD game mode, and you can get a lot of kills. Even if you have to keep trying until you get put on a good team, a win is a win. First place is probably out of reach, but it would be nice to hold on to second.

Send me an invite
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Can I get in if we have a 360?

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think the clans cross platform from Xbox One to 360.  Of course, I could be wrong....
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

Nope, no clans don't go cross console.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 4:47:33 PM EDT
[#39]
I noticed we are "enrolled to compete in the platinum division" in the next clan wars. Yay Us!??
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I noticed we are "enrolled to compete in the platinum division" in the next clan wars. Yay Us!??
View Quote

Platinum Division is fun. The hardest part is that it only gives you 4 hours a day to stack the wins for the nodes. This means that all clans have players on during the window of time, making it harder to capture nodes. What is the time zone that we are in so I can plan on playing in the next war? Platinum real is more fun, but you have to ensure you can get the clan in at the specified time for war.

All  of this is true for the previous COD platinum division anyways.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 5:18:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Platinum Division is fun. The hardest part is that it only gives you 4 hours a day to stack the wins for the nodes. This means that all clans have players on during the window of time, making it harder to capture nodes. What is the time zone that we are in so I can plan on playing in the next war? Platinum real is more fun, but you have to ensure you can get the clan in at the specified time for war.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scratch all of this, that's Diamond.... OOPS
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#42]
FYI, clan war has started.  I'll be on tonight.

Link Posted: 4/11/2015 12:02:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I don't think the clans cross platform from Xbox One to 360.  Of course, I could be wrong....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea what you all mean, was just trying to play Advanced Warfare against you all and stated I had a 360.

ETA:

My bad, I guess.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I have no idea what you all mean, was just trying to play Advanced Warfare against you all and stated I had a 360.

ETA:

My bad, I guess.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

My bad, I guess.

Nothing personal We were just trying to explain that due to how Microsoft implemented the clan infrastructure, the XBOX 360 clans and the XBOX ONE clans are not compatible. So, unfortunately there is not a way for players on the 360 to play with players on the XBox One.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:15:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Clan war this weekend.  We're in a lower bracket due to less participation.  Still, not a very lively bunch.  Any help on Domination would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 3:49:16 PM EDT
[#46]
I was out of town the whole weekend...
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#47]

Clan war this weekend starting this Friday.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 10:31:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Sorry I've been a massive failure lately.

Just kind of fizzled out of COD at the moment.  Got a few PC games I'm playing with, and doing other things.  

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 5:06:34 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Sorry I've been a massive failure lately.

Just kind of fizzled out of COD at the moment. Got a few PC games I'm playing with, and doing other things.

View Quote

Understood.   There's a game called Castle Storm that's a free download right now on XBL.  It's suprisingly fun!
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Clan war this weekend.  I put us in a lower bracket since a lot of people have moved on to other games.  Since we're in the lowest bracket, we need a lot less wins to take nodes.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top