BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still adding folks? Love to join if possible. I mainly play HC TD and some HC KC.

duckbutter100 is screen name.

Im on mainly after 10pm est during week and whenever on weekends.
View Quote

I just sent you an invite to the clan.

Sorry I have been MIA guys. Work has been ridiculous I plan on being on this weekend...
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Sorry I have been MIA guys. Work has been ridiculous I plan on being on this weekend...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Still adding folks? Love to join if possible. I mainly play HC TD and some HC KC.

Ditto.  I got on briefly last night.   It kept throwing me into lopsided blowouts where there was only one other person on my team.  I decided to quit and played some Red Alert 2 instead.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:16:38 PM EDT
[#3]
The next clan war starts today.  It looks like we're in a bigger and better division, so this time it won't be so easy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Any of you playing Exo Zombies?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didnt see any invite when I got on this morning.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:26:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have the app on your phone? I think that's where it shows up...
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#7]
We definitely need some help guys. We only have 4 guys with wins.  I'm thinking next time we ought to set our roster numbers lower so we don't put ourselves at such a numerical disadvantage.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey guys, I have been failing at running this clan and I'm sorry. I haven't had the time to do it like it should be done. If any of our more active players want to be the leader, let me know and I'll get it switched over immediately...
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#9]
You haven't been failing - I joined to have fun, and....I'm having fun.  

What abilities to lieutenant commanders have?  The only thing I can think of that might help us is setting the number of active players, so we arent playing above our heads.  

Maybe give a few folks that position and they can help allocate players.  

We were complaining last time about clans not playing....I guess be careful what you wish for

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, you're doing just fine Jdp!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:26:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm getting on shortly if anyone wants to join.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll give it a shot.  You'll have to bear with me a little though - haven't done MP on CoD before.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'll give it a shot.  You'll have to bear with me a little though - haven't done MP on CoD before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't matter to me, I'm just here to shoot people in the face.  

Eta, what was your gamer tag?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GiftedCoast30
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:38:24 PM EDT
[#15]
What do we need to be targeting?  Looks like kill confirmed is the only one open.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#16]
OK, I officially suck at this.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:10:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
If this is your first COD online, don't sweat it.  Just blame your mistakes on lag or accuse everyone else of using cheat codes.  That's what I do on bad nights.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:17:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If this is your first COD online, don't sweat it.  Just blame your mistakes on lag or accuse everyone else of using cheat codes.  That's what I do on bad nights.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sucks that we're getting matched with guys higher than me, it's not even close to fair for you.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#19]
What phone app do I need?

anyone is welcome to add me to friends list

duckbutter100
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Sorry I haven't played much lately guys. Been playing with the Battlefield 4 platoon. I will try to get on tonight and play. My gamer tag is AvoidedAsp6534 for any new comers feel free to add me as a friend
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:39:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll be back on in a bit, need to take care of the kids.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, the lag, that's it!  

I think my real problem is I can't tell the good guys from the bad guys, everyone is running every which way, and the bad guys seem to appear out of frigging nowhere and kill me.

Think I'll try again another night.  Off to play AC Unity, which I'm actually good at.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm on tonight johngalt556
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:20:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Played a lot of COD in my time but never did the clan thing.  What do you guys do?

I mostly play in ground war now.  Gamer tag is same as here.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:30:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Played a lot of COD in my time but never did the clan thing.  What do you guys do?

I mostly play in ground war now.  Gamer tag is same as here.
View Quote

If you're like me, spend a lot of time getting killed and respawning.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#26]
If anyone can play, we're close to taking Kill Confirmed.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Send me an invite..

GT is same as here.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If anyone can play, we're close to taking Kill Confirmed.
View Quote

I'm trying to get on right now, but it's saying it's not available... anyone else having an issue?
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Send me an invite..

GT is same as here.
View Quote

Invite sent
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Send me an invite..

GT is same as here.
View Quote

Invite sent
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

duckbutter100
View Quote

The call of duty advanced warfare app. Also, I added you on Xbox live. I tried sending an invite through the game, but it says you already have an invitation pending...
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 9:54:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The call of duty advanced warfare app. Also, I added you on Xbox live. I tried sending an invite through the game, but it says you already have an invitation pending...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

duckbutter100

Is their a special place to go find an invite? I checked messages etc and didnt see anything pending.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 7:54:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Any of you playing Exo Zombies?
View Quote

I just got the DLC today.  Drop me a line if you want to play sometime.

Link Posted: 2/2/2015 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Ok, we got 5th out of 8th place in the latest clan war.  Not too bad.  The clans behind us were playing and winning.  They just weren't doing it enough to take nodes.  It look like we had 10 players register wins, which is good also.  Not everyone can devote an entire weekend to playing a video game, so the people with only a few wins shouldn't feel bad.  It's just a game for crying out loud.  That being said....

Somehow we got bumped up to the Gold division for the next clan war. I think next time we'll increase our odds if we focus on taking and fortifying a few specific nodes.  If you're playing Game Mode A, and everyone else in the clan is playing Game Mode B, your wins won't mean much.  In my opinion, if we focus on Domination and one another one (Kill Confirmed maybe?), we'd probably get more mileage out of our wins.

And of course, if you're going to be unable to play much, let Jdphill know so he can take you off the roster.  The division we get put in varies by the number of players we have locked into our roster.  Jdphill, let me know if you need some help managing the roster.  We should also try to actively pressure Evilblackguns' friends into joining our clan.

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 10:32:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Does it matter if its core or hardcore for domination?

I mainly play HC.

Im beginning to think pulling that automatic lazer gun out of the game would make it more interesting. That gun is to powerful.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:08:51 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Ok, we got 5th out of 8th place in the latest clan war.  Not too bad.  The clans behind us were playing and winning.  They just weren't doing it enough to take nodes.  It look like we had 10 players register wins, which is good also.  Not everyone can devote an entire weekend to playing a video game, so the people with only a few wins shouldn't feel bad.  It's just a game for crying out loud.  That being said....

View Quote

Somehow we got bumped up to the Gold division for the next clan war. I think next time we'll increase our odds if we focus on taking and fortifying a few specific nodes.  If you're playing Game Mode A, and everyone else in the clan is playing Game Mode B, your wins won't mean much.  In my opinion, if we focus on Domination and one another one (Kill Confirmed maybe?), we'd probably get more mileage out of our wins.

And of course, if you're going to be unable to play much, let Jdphill know so he can take you off the roster.  The division we get put in varies by the number of players we have locked into our roster.  Jdphill, let me know if you need some help managing the roster. We should also try to actively pressure Evilblackguns' friends into joining our clan.

I'll work on em

Have they been sent invites?  

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I mainly play HC.

Im beginning to think pulling that automatic lazer gun out of the game would make it more interesting. That gun is to powerful.
View Quote

I actually think that laser gun is not very good (well both of them really, but I assume you are talking about the AE4).  

Its easy to see where people are when they are shooting it.  It has a slow rate of fire which means you have to be pretty accurate.  It seems to suck from long and short ranges, isn't bad for intermediate.  

For some reason though, it make me mad when it kills me, opposed to other guns.  I've tried it, and for me there are a lot of other better options.  

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:31:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Yea the ae4. It has very low recoil and shoots all the way across the maps very accurately for me anyway.

That was the gun most folks were using on the new maps last night..granted I only checked things out for a brief amount of time.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I mainly play HC.

View Quote

There is a HC Domination node.  In the previous clan war, I was booted from several games for team killing.

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Somehow we got bumped up to the Gold division for the next clan war. I think next time we'll increase our odds if we focus on taking and fortifying a few specific nodes. If you're playing Game Mode A, and everyone else in the clan is playing Game Mode B, your wins won't mean much. In my opinion, if we focus on Domination and one another one (Kill Confirmed maybe?), we'd probably get more mileage out of our wins.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, we got 5th out of 8th place in the latest clan war. Not too bad. The clans behind us were playing and winning. They just weren't doing it enough to take nodes. It look like we had 10 players register wins, which is good also. Not everyone can devote an entire weekend to playing a video game, so the people with only a few wins shouldn't feel bad. It's just a game for crying out loud. That being said....

Somehow we got bumped up to the Gold division for the next clan war. I think next time we'll increase our odds if we focus on taking and fortifying a few specific nodes. If you're playing Game Mode A, and everyone else in the clan is playing Game Mode B, your wins won't mean much. In my opinion, if we focus on Domination and one another one (Kill Confirmed maybe?), we'd probably get more mileage out of our wins.

And of course, if you're going to be unable to play much, let Jdphill know so he can take you off the roster. The division we get put in varies by the number of players we have locked into our roster. Jdphill, let me know if you need some help managing the roster. We should also try to actively pressure Evilblackguns' friends into joining our clan.

I'll work on em

Have they been sent invites?

Not sure.  I think they have to have the cell phone app.  I tried looking for Butch and couldn't find him.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#41]
I joined a clan without the app

You just have to be invited by the commander or an lt commander.  

It puts the invite in a very strange spot, you have to go into the game under operator > clans > invites, it doesn't come across as a normal Xbox notification.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

It puts the invite in a very strange spot, you have to go into the game under operator > clans > invites, it doesn't come across as a normal Xbox notification.  
View Quote
I tried to send Butch an invite last night.  It says he doesn't have a COD account.

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Btw Agillig, I made you a LT Commander...
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I tried to send Butch an invite last night.  It says he doesn't have a COD account.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you doing it through the game's interface?

When I click on someones name (like in the in game friends list you get by hitting "Y"), there is an "invite to clan" option, but its greyed out because I can't invite anyone.

Thats how I'd assume you do it

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

I see.  Thanks!

And yeah, I did try to invite Butch to the clan through the game.  I'm not sure what this game's problem is.  That's kinda crappy if you have to have the cell phone app to be in a clan.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 8:42:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I see.  Thanks!

And yeah, I did try to invite Butch to the clan through the game.  I'm not sure what this game's problem is.  That's kinda crappy if you have to have the cell phone app to be in a clan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see.  Thanks!

You do not have to have the app, but it does make it much easier to get added to the clan. This was an issue with the last game too. I hope they fix it, but im not hopeful...
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There is a HC Domination node.  In the previous clan war, I was booted from several games for team killing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mainly play HC.

I'm gonna add this to my list of excuses when I'm having an off game.... lags, everyone else is cheating, getting killed all the time by my own teammates....
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:36:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Anyone on tonight? Johngalt556 I'll be on for a while throw me an invite
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 1:12:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Anyone on tonight? Johngalt556 I'll be on for a while throw me an invite
View Quote

I'll be on in just a few...
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Looks like the next clan war is February 20.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top