Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2014 3:37:11 PM EDT
Who has it so we can set up a crew or something separate from the 360 ones.  I haven't gotten it yet since I don't have the interwebs at my house I am staying at so once I get that I will go get the game.  

And lastly..... Xbox One is better than PC and PS4......

That is all.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Who has it so we can set up a crew or something separate from the 360 ones.  I haven't gotten it yet since I don't have the interwebs at my house I am staying at so once I get that I will go get the game.  

That is all.
View Quote
Halo, Ghosts, Destiny (haven't played it yet) and Dragons Age (soon to own)

But not gtav yet

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Ignore this
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That is all.
View Quote
burn.

out of

JK, I don't want you to die.

Still

out of

#PCMasterrace

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
burn.

out of

Still

out of

#PCMasterrace

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is all.
burn.

out of

Still

out of

#PCMasterrace

Masterrace????? If I recall PC does not have such awesome titles as Halo and GTA
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That is all.
View Quote

Bobby all that hillbilly moonshine finnally turned you retarted, you know the only reason you like the xbox one is because you got the the version with obama cock shaped controllers and you prolly couldn't figure out how to log into teamspeak on pc anyway since you can barely log into a group chat on xbox360 and thats a requirement for you because we like to hear your tears roll down your cheaks when we pick on you and beat your ass on the game.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Bobby all that hillbilly moonshine finnally turned you retarted, you know the only reason you like the xbox one is because you got the the version with obama cock shaped controllers and you prolly couldn't figure out how to log into teamspeak on pc anyway since you can barely log into a group chat on xbox360 and thats a requirement for you because we like to hear your tears roll down your cheaks when we pick on you and beat your ass on the game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is all.

Jeez, I thought you people were supposed to be jolly.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Bobby. Favre and I both picked up gta V on xbone..  Let's get the fun started again. M1AHD
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 1:08:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is all.

Man back in the BF 1942 days we didn't even use teamspeak, we used Ventrillo and I figured that out just fine there Unified
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:52:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is all.

?
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 8:53:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Man back in the BF 1942 days we didn't even use teamspeak, we used Ventrillo and I figured that out just fine there Unified
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is all.

Sure you did bobby.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:44:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Holy crap, the shooting mechanics in the game are so clunky and imprecise.

I was weak and couldn't wait until next year for the PC release, and now I'm paying for it in frustration.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Holy crap, the shooting mechanics in the game are so clunky and imprecise.

I was weak and couldn't wait until next year for the PC release, and now I'm paying for it in frustration.
View Quote

Dont ever turn away from the light.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:25:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#14]
installing now
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:40:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Masterrace????? If I recall PC does not have such awesome titles as Halo and GTA
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is all.
burn.

out of

Still

out of

#PCMasterrace

We don't give a shit about Halo, and we have GTA.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Is there an actual arfcom crew for gta 5 on bone?  if not ill create one
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#17]
I found arfcom 360 but not sure if its for xbox one or not.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:20:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is for the 360....
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:42:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That is for the 360....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is for the 360....

whats crew name on xbox one if there is one?  

gamer tag is

spyk3 sc
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 7:41:19 PM EDT
[#20]
#PCMASTERRACE
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 9:41:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
#PCMASTERRACE
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
#PCMASTERRACE
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 6:52:10 AM EDT
[#23]

Lol
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Fuck it I created a crew called arfcom xbone for Xbox one players

Motto is fbho and arock
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Starting to think this game isn't popular by arfcom lol
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

We all already played it on the 360 or ps3.  I had it pre-ordered for xbox one and got it the day it was released... and then returned it a few days later. I was hoping for more new content.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 8:25:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I played it on 360 but im still gonna get it when its released in January.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#28]
On pc?
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
On pc?
View Quote

yeah
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That is all.
View Quote

Screw you Bobby. PC>all
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 5:06:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Simulator = pc

Fun sitting on the couch = consoles

Although I wanna have my Xbox stretched across 3 screens
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 8:49:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Simulator = pc

Fun sitting on the couch = consoles

Although I wanna have my Xbox stretched across 3 screens
View Quote

PC with wireless mouse and key board or xbox one controller still = sitting on the couch if you want.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 9:13:02 AM EDT
[#33]
True but I've always hated wireless on pc lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top