Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:29:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Some pretty epic times with Tyler315 yesterday. I hope to see more of you on there. I don't see any of the legacy AR15 PS3 Crew much anymore.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:40:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some pretty epic times with Tyler315 yesterday. I hope to see more of you on there. I don't see any of the legacy AR15 PS3 Crew much anymore.
View Quote

It was fun indeed. I'm still getting most of it down as I haven't played since the ps3 release. I will say that the police are about 20x's harder to deal with in the ps4 version than the ps3
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:13:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It was fun indeed. I'm still getting most of it down as I haven't played since the ps3 release. I will say that the police are about 20x's harder to deal with in the ps4 version than the ps3
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, we had no problem attracting them that's for sure. That shoot out on top of the hill was pretty epic - and to think all of that came about from popping some random civilian while we were on a motorcycle...

The police do seem harder, though.

The touchpad controls are convenient. The controller flashing red/blue is a nice touch as well.

Anyone been able to pair a Bluetooth headset with the PS4 yet? I had one for PS3 and it doesn't seem to work with the PS4. Any recommendations for another headset?

Also, there seems to be another thread, so I'll link it and we can merge.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_119/1688092_GTA_V_PS4___30_Player_ARF_Goodness.html
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll be on to sticky all your cars soon as life stops fuckin with me
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:32:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moochin you prick , you would do that. We had some good times a while back. Your helo skills will come in handy if we ever plan to dominate a server again.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:25:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I miss the old crew days with saon ravaall and those guys. Don't know when I'll get a ps4.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They could have at least added some more car customization at the auto shop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I may take it back.. It doesn't have enough new content or features in my opinion. They had so much time to add onto the story.  All of the important characters are still alive.

A series of new heists would have made it worth it to me.  Or an all out war with Marryweather.. something.

Anybody know if the zombie DLC rumor is true?
Heh you thought they would do any of that?  If they are going to do that you are gonna have to pay even more.  Im sure they planned ahead of time to make you buy the game twice before selling you an expansion.  Sucks but it is the way it is.  They still don't even have heists yet.

http://aretheheiststhereyet.com/

They could have at least added some more car customization at the auto shop.
That would have been nice.   Would have like parts that made your car faster.  All we have now is acceleration mods that get you to your top speed faster but doesn't make your top speed improve.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:43:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Installing now.. hope this was worth it, haven't bought a game for my PS4 for over a year.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Having connection issues here and there. But havin fun times outside of that when i get yime to play
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top