Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#1]
First time christmas noob here.  Wasn't to excited about all the jumping and stuff so I didn't get it say one like all the other games.  Tag is lueds24 on PS3 if anyone has started a clan.  I believe each platform needs it's own clan so I'm not sure if anyone's on here.  Should be playing later today.
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 3:54:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm on Xbox one. If anybody has a clan organized I'm interested. If not shoot me a friend request IM on at night usually but would like to play with a group. Gamer tag is Avoidedasp6534
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 4:39:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm on Xbox one. If anybody has a clan organized I'm interested. If not shoot me a friend request IM on at night usually but would like to play with a group. Gamer tag is Avoidedasp6534
View Quote

Add me AFacialSurprize.
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 12:52:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Add me AFacialSurprize.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Add me AFacialSurprize.

When I get home later on I'll send you a friend request.
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#5]
PSN (still down) - Sablelieger01
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 1:40:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I created an XBOX1 thread here is the link to it http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_119/1700979_Xbox_1_Call_of_Duty__Advanced_Warfare.html

Anyone interested shoot me a friend request or join the clan and I'll add you. Please post in the thread when you request as I will be verifying through there before I accept anyone.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:50:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone else having issues with the app? This thing is a piece of shit!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Anyone else having issues with the app? This thing is a piece of shit!
View Quote

Oh yeah.  I'm guessing its getting pushed pretty hard right now.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:35:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Rough night last night.  I did manage to pick up the HC Dom node this morning.  I guess this is our freebie clan war.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
First time christmas noob here.  Wasn't to excited about all the jumping and stuff so I didn't get it say one like all the other games.  Tag is lueds24 on PS3 if anyone has started a clan.  I believe each platform needs it's own clan so I'm not sure if anyone's on here.  Should be playing later today.
View Quote

Same here--finally started playing last night. sgwlower is my name,
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Download the app, search for the clan "AR15.com" and apply. Need more members.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#12]
We'll I've given up on this game. I usually can only play on the weekends and this is the third weekend I couldn't connect to the servers.  Only had the game since christmas.  Put it ghosts and connected immediately.  Was never excited about the jumping and exo suits.  The graphics are the worst I've seen in a COD game, aside from the animated portions of the campaign, which were pretty realistic.  GameStop here I come.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 12:23:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We'll I've given up on this game. I usually can only play on the weekends and this is the third weekend I couldn't connect to the servers.  Only had the game since christmas.  Put it ghosts and connected immediately.  Was never excited about the jumping and exo suits.  The graphics are the worst I've seen in a COD game, aside from the animated portions of the campaign, which were pretty realistic.  GameStop here I come.
View Quote

Yeah I was getting booted about every other game for connection issues as well this weekend. Not to mention that it seemed like I was the only person from our clan who was enrolled in the clan war this weekend. Not sure what is up with that.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 12:27:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Anytime a map pack drops the servers are hard to join for a couple days. I have crappy i-net and had a problem Sat afternoon but I was gtg other then that day.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I havent been able to play yhe last few weeks been working day and night on my new business venture.  Should slow down a bit thisonth though. Ill be able to at least play the weekends..  Are the map packs any good?
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I havent been able to play yhe last few weeks been working day and night on my new business venture.  Should slow down a bit thisonth though. Ill be able to at least play the weekends..  Are the map packs any good?
View Quote

They are ....ok.... its 4 new ones instead of 3 and a remake of an older map like a lot of map packs. It looks like they are only core maps though which sux for folks like me who mainly play HC.

Urban is the smallest map and its just a steady fire fight. The clown map is a bit crazy but I only briefly checked them out.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Wtf.  I only play hc.  I have a season pass so they better make it hc too.  That would really piss me off.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Wtf.  I only play hc.  I have a season pass so they better make it hc too.  That would really piss me off.
View Quote

https://community.callofduty.com/thread/200950031

Here is a link to folks complaining about the exact thing you mentioned.

I also ordered the season pass on and mainly play HC so Im a bit PO'd too.

I really really wish we could get the 3 vs 3 maps back like MW3 had. They were by far my fav mode of play.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Yep I tried to play over the weekend, couldn't connect, lag, and agreed the graphics suck...back to battlefield 4. Glad I got the game for stupid cheap.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 6:09:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Was just thinking, there needs to be a map that is played at night with tracers and night vision. I think that would be awesome.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Was just thinking, there needs to be a map that is played at night with tracers and night vision. I think that would be awesome.
View Quote
I think that might result in a campfest.  They would need to have some kind of thinkthing that kills you if you stay in the same place too long.

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 8:36:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

There was one on COD4 that was raining at night on a ship. I'm pretty sure you could use the Night Vision...or not.  I remember it was a good map for sniping and just spamming grenades into the middle of the map.

Link Posted: 2/21/2015 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Low96hb.  On xbox360
I am running the ar15 gamer ta
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top