Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2014 1:13:48 AM EDT
Anyone else playing beta?  Wanna group?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:01:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I am just about done buildinh my new gaming machine, and will be downloading Elite:D as one of the first programs put on it. I hear there are problems getting groups together right now, but I am definitely interested.  FYI there is a large thread on page 2 about Elite:Dangerous on this board.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Longer thread Here, although, not particularly well named.

There was one in GD recently as well.

Anyway, yeah, a few of us play.  Dunno if there's been any kind of formal Arfcom get-together in game or not.  I don't think the game is going to have any kind of 'corp', guild, or clan support, which is a little odd.  Not even sure if it has a friends list.  As you can tell, I pretty much stick to Solo play.  

Cmdr Kamicosmos is me though.  I wouldn't mind meeting up with some people and maybe go do some of those bounty missions.  (Are those still in Beta 3?  I haven't had a chance yet to check it out, hopefully Sunday.)

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#3]
CMDR Murder Face
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Turns out, there is a friends list!  Accepted your request, Murder Face.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top